The Deal Ch. 06-10

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
6.3k words
4.62
5.2k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers

Chapter 6

A week later Roman had already got used to the daily visits to Petra and Silke. Having spent most of his time gardening, he felt more and more exploited. Apart from a few instructions, he had received virtually no attention so far. After all, he was at least allowed to kneel before Petra to greet her. But so far he had not received a reward for his work.

Nevertheless, he was not able to contradict. The way Petra and Silke treated him seemed to cast a magical spell over him. He was aware of his submissiveness, but did he really have to let himself be exploited as a free labourer? When the young man had finished his work in the garden, he made a decision. It was time to talk. It could not go on like this.

Perhaps it was also time to renegotiate the rules or at least to demand the promised consideration. Yes, he was submissive, but by no means a fool.

He entered the house resolutely through the back door. Since Silke was still at the university at that time, only Petra was in the house. But when he met the lady of the house in the kitchen, she was carrying a tray. Surprised, the attractive blonde looked at him.

"Oh, hello, Roman. I was just on my way to you and wanted to bring you something to drink. You must be thirsty."

Confused, the young man stared at the beautiful lady. His determination was blown away and he looked shyly to the ground. Immediately he noticed that Petra was actually wearing the heels he had been licking for hours at home. That couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

In the meantime Petra seemed to have already recognized his inner turmoil. In a calm voice she handed him the glass of water. "Now drink for now. You've earned this refreshment."

While he thirstily emptied the glass, the lady of the house took a look out the window.

"You are already finished in the garden. You really did that very well. You can be proud of yourself. You're probably here to thank me now, aren't you?"

Roman almost swallowed himself. Had he just heard right? She couldn't be serious about that.

Self-assured, Petra smiled friendly at him. "Later I would like to ask you for a small favor. I've been wearing these shoes all day and sweating a lot in them. Maybe you are so nice and would clean my feet. After that you can also clean my shoes. But first you may thank me that you may serve us."

Full of expectation, this devious woman looked him right in the eye. Of course Roman knew what game she was playing. Nevertheless, he could not escape her. Just as he was about to kneel down in front of Petra, she gently stroked his cheek.

"But why don't you take off your dirty clothes first? You don't want to show yourself in front of me in your dirty work clothes, do you?"

When he hesitated, the slender lady smiled. "You don't have to be shy. I have seen a naked man before. Besides, nudity is the most normal thing in the world, isn't it? So at least for a servant."

With a bright red head, Roman struggelt with himself. It was degrading and completely unnecessary. Nevertheless he followed her subliminal request and took off his clothes a little reluctantly. Grinning Petra looked at him. Completely naked he thanked her now. Suddenly the beautiful lady shook her head.

"I thought you know how to thank me. Come on. My feet and shoes are looking forward to your tongue. You don't want to disappoint them, do you?"

Although he had planned to meet Petra at eye level, he fell to his knees again. Her skilful manipulation had made his submissiveness triumph over his reason. Completely submissive, Roman now kissed the beautiful lady's shoe tips and thanked her for it. Satisfied, the long-legged blonde looked down on the young man who kneeled naked in front of her.

"Good boy. That's how I like it." Petra enjoyed this special moment for a few seconds. "So, enough. Now you can take care of my feet."

Without paying any further attention, she left the kitchen. Hypnotized by his submissiveness and her words, Roman crawled after her like a dog.

Shortly afterwards he knelt naked in the living room in front of her. The beautiful lady had put her feet up on a stool and switched on the TV. Grinning she nodded to him.

"Come on! You may take off my shoes."

Carefully he obeyed. As soon as he had put her expensive heels on the floor, he smelled the scent of her sweaty feet. Numb, he looked at her arched feet. Impatiently Petra barked at him.

"You should lick them clean and not stare! Did you understand, servant! Make an effort! I hope your tongue loves my feet as much as my shoes".

In the next hour Roman caressed this woman's feet in every conceivable way. He kissed, licked, sucked and massaged as if there was no tomorrow. He conscientiously cleaned her feet with his tongue and lips. Without interrupting him even once, Petra enjoyed his tenderness, but watched him attentively.

Satisfied, she patted his head afterwards.

"That was really pleasant. You seem to like my feet. That's a change from just licking shoes, isn't it? Maybe we'll repeat that again. So if you are still a good boy."

Ashamed, he looked to the ground. What was he doing here? This woman humiliated him as she wanted and he even thanked her for it.

"Now you can finally take care of my shoes. Before you can clean them, you have to put your nose in to enjoy the smell!"

Wordlessly, he obeyed. Absent-minded he bent his head down to the ground and greedily inhaled her sweaty heels. Cheered, the mean lady also made fun of him while she put one foot on his head and pressed has face directly into her shoe.

"Well, you like that, don't you? Take a deep breath and enjoy. After all, these are your lady's shoes."

Roman was almost paralyzed. He intensively absorbed the smell of her shoe while he was already passionately licking the insole. This went on for several minutes, until Petra took her foot from his head and the young man greedily began to lick her dirty heels.

Just as he was cleaning the dusty soles with long licks, a familiar voice brought him back to earth.

"Oh my God! He's naked!"

Roman looked up and saw Silke holding her hand in front of her mouth like a girl. The young lady had meanwhile returned from university and was visibly surprised that Roman was undressed. Amused, however, her mother grinned.

"Yes, isn't he cute? Roman was such a good boy. He did his gardening and thanked me afterwards. In return I allowed him to undress in front of me. It is much more appropriate when he is naked, when he crawls in front of us. Don't you think?"

When Silke only smiled in embarrassment, Petra demonstratively put her foot on his head again.

"Is's ok, darling. Our little servant loves it. That's it, isn't it, Roman?"

Intimidated and intoxicated by his fetish, he affirmed. "Yes, Lady Petra."

"You see Silke. But why don't you let him greet you first. Come on, Roman! Kiss her feet and greet her. You know your place."

Broken, the young man crawled to the beautiful blonde like a trained dog. When he greeted her submissively, she could not resist a smile.

"Wow! That's really awesome! What have you done to him? It is so exciting when he crawls naked in front of us. I can't believe he really likes that."

Her mother answered immediately. "Our servant is simply a very special young man. So I thought he could stay for dinner today as an exception. So at least serve us dinner and kiss our feet under the table while we eat. And if we are satisfied with him, he might get our leftovers. He can also clear the table afterwards and clean the kitchen. Well, what do you say?"

Silke enthusiastically agreed with her mother. "That sounds great. Did you hear that, Roman? You can stay longer today and serve us naked. This is going to be a great evening. And if you are a very good boy, you can clean my shoes afterwards. I promised you."

Surrendering to his fate, he still kissed the young lady's shoes.

"Thank you, Lady Sil. Thank you."

Chapter 7

When Roman returned home hours later, he was completely exhausted. The two ladies had not only exploited him as usual, but had also humiliated and degraded him as they pleased. Ashamed, the young man remembered the last hours. Naked and on his knees he had served mother and daughter. While the ladies were dining, he submissively kissed their feet under the table and after he had cleaned the kitchen, the now alcoholized ladies also made fun of him.

For minutes they touched his body and laughed at the shape and size of his genitals. Roman had to kneel on the table so that they could examine him better. It was difficult even for him to understand why he put up with all this. Nevertheless, he obeyed and endured all humiliations.

Although things slowly got out of control for him, he went to the two ladies on the next morning as usual. As soon as Sil had opened the door, he immediately fell to his knees in front of her and kissed her feet to greet her. Slightly hungover, the blonde student also greeted him.

"Good morning, Roman. I'm glad you're here. There's a lot for you to do today. What would we do without you? My mother is shopping. I should tell you that you have to clean the kitchen, the hallway and of course like every day her toilet."

Submissive, he kissed the blond beauty's feet. "Thank you very much, Lady Sil. Thank you so much for letting me serve you."

Touched, she smiled down at him. "You are such a good boy. Before you start your work, I must tell you something." Almost shyly, she asked him to look up at her. "I want to apologize to you for last night. It was not ok what I said to you. Even though you are our servant, it was just mean. Besides, your penis isn't that small. I like it and I liked to touch it."

Surprised by this unexpected apology, Roman nodded and put a smile on her face. Relieved, she looked him straight in the eye.

"So you don't mind if we treat you like this? I am so happy. I already had a guilty conscience. To be honest, I really like it when you are so submissive and obedient. You are really a good servant so far. As a small reward for your services, you may spend some time with my shoes. You want that, don't you?"

Although he knew that his passion was being consistently used against him, he immediately kissed her feet. The young student grinned.

"Good boy. I allow you 10 minutes with my shoes. After that you immediately get to work. Understood? I will go to bed again in the meantime."

Since Roman knew, of course, where his ladies kept their shoes, he kneeled in front of Silke's shoes seconds later. He kissed and licked the young lady's footwear as if in a rush.

When he had once again licked the soles of all her shoes, he suddenly began to tremble with excitement. Petra was not at home and Silke was asleep. So he was completely unsupervised. Slowly and carefully he crawled the few meters to Petra's bedroom. As soon as he had opened the door, he saw the objects of his desire. Lady Petra's well worn Heels. For a moment Roman hesitated. After all, he was not allowed to lick those shoes. But his desire was stronger than his remorse. He just couldn't resist the temptation.

As he had stuck his nose into her favourite shoes, he immediately began to inhale her unmistakable scent. It was exactly these shoes Lady Petra wore when she gave him orders. He kissed, licked and inhaled greedily as if in a trance. Forgetting time completely, he gave himself completely to his passion. After he had worshiped several pairs of her Heels extensively, a woman's voice ripped him abruptly from his fetish dreams.

"What the hell are you doing? I didn't allow it!"

Shocked, Roman looked up. In the door was Petra, who was already back unnoticed by him. Trembling it was not possible for him to answer.

Angry, the blonde lady walked straight towards him and slapped him in the face.

"I guess that's the thanks I get! You have neither completed your duties nor followed my clear orders. I have no use for a servant who disobeys me. It is probably better if you go now!"

Desperate, Roman went down on his knees before her. Even though he had only been exploited so far, he did not want to lose Petra and Silke under any circumstances. For some reason these ladies exerted an incredible attraction on him.

Submissively he begged. "Please, Lady Petra. Please forgive me. I swear it will never happen again. Please, Lady Petra. I will do anything. I will obey you and serve you."

Unimpressed, the blonde lady looked down on him. "If you want to beg me to let you continue to serve my daughter and me, you better kneel naked in front of me."

While the young man immediately took off his clothes, Petra looked only disinterestedly at her fingernails.

"And I've placed such hopes in you. Just recently I spoke to Silke how good it is to have you here. And now you're betraying me so badly. Maybe we were just too good to you. I don't know."

In the meantime Roman kneeled naked and with his head bowed in front of her. The beautiful lady let him beg her for minutes before she suddenly presented him with the sole of her shoe.

"So you want to serve me even better? Want to work harder and longer for me and be absolutely submissive and obedient?"

"Yes, Lady Petra. Please, I will do anything you wish."

A smile appeared on her face. "So, so. Anything? So you want to do anyything for me?"

"Yes, Lady Petra."

Smiling, she stroked his face with her shoe.

"You know I will control your life completely. You will not meet your friends or family without my permission. You will live only for me and my daughter. You will also give me your passport, all your personal documents and a bank authorization. Even if you are not particularly wealthy, I see this as a gesture of your good will. In return, I give your life a purpose. You may serve me longer and more intensely. And when I am satisfied with you, you will also be rewarded. After all, my shoes don't clean themselves."

She laughed gloatingly as she wiped the sole of her shoe on his hair.

"And my little servant? Do we have a new deal?"

Chapter 8

A few days later, Roman had met all her demands. Although he had a bad feeling about it, he had given her all his private documents and granted her access to his finances. His inner urge to obey this woman was stronger than any remorse. He was ashamed. Nevertheless, he could not escape the magical attraction that these two ladies exerted on him.

From that special moment, he spent between 12 and 16 hours a day in Lady Petra's house. In the meantime he had completely taken over all the housework and served both ladies additionally. Since Silke was rarely at home during her studies, Roman spent most of the time with Petra alone.

The beautiful lady seemed to have her fun treating him like her own. Between his countless tasks, she often let him kneel in front of her for minutes. She looked at his naked body, teased him with her shoes or just let him kiss her feet. The rest of the day she ignored him most of the time and Roman had to be happy when he was sometimes allowed to smell her shoes as a reward.

So it came as a surprise that she suddenly called him to her that evening. He had just finished hand washing her underwear and was now kneeling in front of her with his head bowed. With sparkling eyes she looked down on him.

"Well, there you are. My little servant. I wanted to tell you that I am quite satisfied with you this week. You diligent, obedient and very submissive. Just as I expect you to be. So it is time for me to show some appreciation for your services. I thought you would like to spend some time with my smelly heels. Right?"

Immediately he answered excitedly. "Yes, Lady Petra."

Grinning, she nodded. "You love my shoes so much, don't you? You worship them! You know that your place is always at my feet?"

Well trained, he replied. "Yes, Lady Petra."

Satisfied, the blonde beauty stroked his head. "So and before I take off my heels for you, you tell me your destiny in life."

Roman was still staring at her heels. In between he knew what this insidious woman wanted to hear from him.

"Serve and obey you, adored Lady Petra."

She laughed loudly. "Exactly. Good boy."

To his surprise the strict lady ordered the naked young man on her lap. As she slipped out of her shoes, he had to bend his head down to the floor until his butt lay on her lap. As she grabbed his penis with her right hand, his face was right in front of her shoes.

Full of satisfaction she now pressed his head additionally with her foot into her shoes. "Then enjoy your reward, my servant! You may now kiss, lick and inhale your lady's shoes."

Without even thinking for a second about this absolutely degrading position, Roman immediately gave in to his passion. He caressed her shoes greedily.

While he enjoyed dedicating himself to their heels, Petra suddenly began to massage his penis with her hand. In a calm voice she spoke to him.

"Yes, worship my shoes! Clean them with your tongue! Enjoy your reward, servant!"

Well skilled she jerked his penis and took the young man out of his mind. This went over several minutes in which he licked their heels several times completely, while his cock was further worked towards climax. Every time he came close to it, Petra stopped and the game started all over again. In between she let him adore her and beg her. Minutes later, as he approached his orgasm again, Petra kicked his head with her foot.

"I will now allow you to ejaculate. Did you understand, worm? Then you will immediately get on your knees and kiss my feet like you have never kissed them before! I want to feel your gratitude on my feet!"

The process itself lasted only a few seconds. Completely milked and done, he was still kissing her heels while she was already pushing his ass to the ground. As ordered, he immediately kneeled before her. Grateful for this unique moment, he kissed the feet of this special lady with total devotion. Although the young man was aware of her selfish motives, this woman had just given him the most intense moment of his life.

At that moment he felt absolutely safe at the feet of this woman. Roman knew that he was only a useful servant, a toy for her. Nevertheless, he could not escape her almost magical attraction. While the young man passionately kissed her arched feet, she smiled contentedly at him.

"I hope you enjoyed it! For now this was the last time. You will have to earn such moments in the future. A woman like me has other things to do than satisfy the lower needs of her servant. Although it was quite amusing to milk you."

She lifted his chin with her foot until she could look him straight in the eye. "I still have something for you. But before that, I'm sure you'd like to thank me. You know what I like to hear!"

Her skillful play with his passion seemed to work. Roman meanwhile obeyed her like a trained dog.

"Thank you, Lady Petra. Thank you very much. It is a great honour for me to serve you. You are beautiful and kind. I will always serve and obey you."

The devious lady patted his head. "Good boy."

As a matter of course she took a relatively small metal object out of her handbag and handed it over to him.

"This is a chastity belt for men. You probably know it from the internet. You will put it on now and give me the key afterwards!"

Surprised, Roman accepted the questionable gift. He needed however several attempts, until he had locked his manhood with it. With trembling hands, he handed over the key to the amused Petra.

"It really looks good on you! Believe me, chastity is good for you. You will soon be the perfect servant for me. Just as I wish and deserve."

The officially registered unemployed Roman answered broken. "Yes, my lady."

She pulled her feet away and wiped them dry on his hair. Immediately the young man bowed before her as she looked down at him again.

crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers
12