The Deal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the knock came at the door. Matt stepped back as Jeff and Sue Lynn walked in brushing snow off of their coats.

"Maybe we should have figured out a way to go someplace sunny as well. This weather stinks," Sue said as she hugged Matt.

Jeff's eyes lit up as T-shirt and sweats attired Diana walked into the room, "Well, if it isn't Miss Smirky-face. I hear I owe you thanks for my recent good fortune."

"Why Jeff I do believe you are glowing," Diana walked into his open arms and returned his hug.

The four stepped back and looked at each other.

"So to what do we owe this pleasure," Diana watched her son hang the coats up in the closet.

Sue beamed at her friend, "Well you asked me if I really wanted to turn back the clocks and be like it used to be and I talked to Jeff about it and we do. If it is alright with you, and we had the most incredible last couple of days so we want to thank you for reigniting a long dead flame as well."

Diana looked at Matt and then at the beaming couple, "Matt is new to all this so we might want baby steps rather than jumping right back into the good old days. Besides even though David is gone I still don't want intercourse unless it is with Matt or the next man who steps into my life. My God, I guess you could say I am saving myself! How screwed up is that."

All three older adults laughed while Matt looked on dazed.

"Not really Di, You have always been about honoring commitments and I guess for you intercourse is part of the biggest commitment." Sue shook her head. "What about Mr. dazed teenager here? Did I hear something about a prospective girl in the future he is saving himself for? Believe me Craig had no problem jumping in this afternoon." Sue giggled along with Di as they watched Matt blush.

Jeff chuckled, "Don't let them get to you son. It's a woman's job to make the men squirm. At least you are hooking one; Craig seems only able to get lucky with his own mother. I am starting to worry!"

"Nah, Craig does alright in the girl department but don't let him know I told you that," Matt was getting redder and redder.

"So, living room or kitchen for the intended debauchery?" Di smiled at her old friends.

"Kitchen and setting up for dinner and normal chat first. Baby steps, right Matt?" Sue hung her arm through the quiet boy's and walked towards the kitchen as Jeff offered his arm to Di and they followed.

"So where is the pizza anyways? I am starving" Diana took some plates down out of a cabinet.

"We ordered it; it should be here any time - hey perfect timing there's the doorbell now."

Jeff pulled his wallet out and walked towards the door.

"Wait. Where did you order from? Matt grabbed Jeff's arm.

"Tony's of course, why?" Jeff looked at the excited boy.

"The girl of his dreams works delivery and tables there," Di grinned back.

Jeff handed money to Matt, "Well by all means go get 'em boy."

Matt's face lit up into a huge grin when he opened the door to an equally grinning Cindy.

"Hiya. I remembered the address and was kinda hoping I would see you," Cindy said.

"Yeah, well a least I have all my clothes on this time so you won't be seeing quite as much."

Cindy burst into giggles which seemed echoed nearby. Matt looked behind the door to find his grinning mother.

"Crap, can't a guy have any privacy around here?"

Di held up her hands "I just wanted to see if you needed any help carrying the food."

"Yeah like I believe that is all you had planned."

Cindy was looking toward the door smirking, "You better tell her to keep her hands where you can see them."

Di stuck her head around the doorframe, "Hi again. I promise to be good this time. So you must be Cindy."

"Yes I am and you are?"

"I'm Di and absolutely no threat to you whatsoever!"

"Di, shut up and go away." Matt started to push his mother away.

Di ignored Matt and leaned forward opening the door to take the food from Cindy. "I know when I'm not wanted. Don't expect any food to be left when you get finished here, humph!" She mock stomped off bursting into giggles near the kitchen.

Matt watched her go back into the kitchen before stepping outside.

"She can eat all that stuff by herself and still look that good?" Cindy looked at Matt.

"Huh, no. no. We have some friends over."

"We? I really can't wait to hear what is going on. But she does seem nice," Cindy pushed at the snow.

"Yeah, she is just a little over excited about me seeing a girl is all. But she really is very cool. I'm sure you'll like her. Any idea what movie you want to see?"

"No I figured we'd see what was playing and decide together, I want something that we both can enjoy."

"Sounds good to me. Oops I better give you the money before I forget.

"Thanks, I better get back before I don't have a job to go back to. I am really glad I got to see you."

"Me too," without thinking about what he was doing Matt leaned forward and kissed the startled girl on the cheek before stepping back up the steps. He watched her turn and walk away much like his mother bounced when she was happy. Before she got into her car, Cindy smiled and waved back. Matt waved and watched her drive away. When he turned he saw the curtain shift in the window.

"Oh come on, a little privacy people!" Matt yelled at the grinning Sue and Diana.

"I told them it was wrong and a girly thing to do," called Jeff from the kitchen.

"Yeah well thanks for stopping them."

"Oh come on Matt. You can't blame us; that was so adorably cute." Sue reached over and hugged Matt.

Matt returned the hug, "I hope you give Craig half as much shit when he dates."

"Oh trust me, I'm bringing a video camera."

Di smiled, "Hey and ours is all ready to go! Cool what movie are you going to?"

"What was that you told me, "I will kill you and then bring you back to life so I can kill you again?"

"Food getting cold and I'm not getting any younger in here!" called Jeff with his mouth full.

The three went into the kitchen together.

The table was filled with boxes of pizza and wings as well as a full bottle of wine and an empty bottle.

"There is no way you drank that whole thing already," Di stared at the very sober Jeff.

Jeff tipped the bottle over and spun it, "What better way to start the boy then with a tried and true classic."

Diana laughed, "Are you kidding me? Spin the bottle?"

Sue grinned at her "Baby steps, you said it yourself. What do you say Matt?"

"Sounds good to me but you better not be expecting me to kiss Mr. Lynn."

"Relax, this is the couple's version. You do everything as a couple; that's why we didn't bring Craig besides he made plans with Chip. And this game goes waaay beyond kissing."

"I don't know, it still kind of stinks for poor Craig," Matt looked at the bottle.

"Oh don't worry about him. He had a great afternoon and there will be plenty more in the future. Maybe someday we'll have a mother/son game together."

Matt shook his head "This is sooo fucked up."

"Like I hear you complaining," laughed Diana.

The foursome ate, drank and laughed a lot.

After a while Di and Matt tossed all the boxes on the counter as Sue reached over and spun the bottle which pointed at Matt.

"Oops, gotta kiss the girl," Sue clapped her hands.

Diana grinned and leaned over kissing Matt deeply throwing her arms around him.

Jeff grinned, "Wow, you didn't forget anything after all these years did you?"

With a loud smack the flushed couple parted and sat back into their chairs.

Matt reached over and spun the bottle which stopped at his best friend's mother.

"Back at ya babe," Diana laughed.

The grinning couple did their best to out hot their friends with a lot of noticeable tongue.

"First round over. Whoever the bottle stops at has to strip. If it lands on you again before everybody has stripped then it is truth or dare." And with that Sue spun the bottle which pointed back at her.

"And guess what babe, nobody said that point backs don't count so lose the threads dear," Jeff clapped and hooted.

"No fair; this is the second time today that I stripped first," Sue groaned and stood up pulling her shirt over her head. She reached behind her back and flicked the hooks to her bra pulling it off and then reached down and pulled off her jeans and panties along with her shoes. Finally she sat down pulling her leg up giving Matt a great view as she took her socks off.

"I don't know, the socks were kind of cute hon," Jeff smirked.

"Shut up. If it lands on me again I demand a new bottle."

Jeff waved the half empty wine bottle, "Here, drink fast."

She was spared the agony as the bottle landed on Diana.

Grinning she stood up to the clapping boys and proceeded to pull off her shirt and sweats leaving her nude as she had foregone on wearing underwear, "I kind of figured where the evening was going so I decided why bother."

Jeff laughed, "Hah, still the same old Di and wow are you still gorgeous."

"Why thank you kind sir," Di took a bow before sitting back down.

Matt was the next person to lose his clothes.

"I don't know why you are turning so red son; you have nothing to be ashamed of," Jeff cracked to the giggles of the girls and the deepening of the red to Matt's face.

The bottle spun and as Jeff took his clothes off Sue explained, "Round three. The person the bottle lands on has to get his or her partner off with their hands. I hear you're quite good at that Matt."

Sue spun the bottle which indeed stopped pointing at Matt.

Diana got up and walked to the counter, "Let's give them a replay of this afternoon shall we?" and she hopped up on the counter spreading her legs which Matt walked between.

With glowing eyes Diana leaned down and smothered her son with kisses as he rubbed his right across her breasts as the left stroked her bare back.

Sue shifted her chair over so she could rub her husband's enlarging cock as he pulled on her nipples.

Slowly Matt's hand traced down her ribs and over her stomach before swirling around her belly button poking and prodding while his other hand caressed the curves of her backside.

The Lynn's could hear Diana's muffled, "Oh that feels so good."

Diana gave a noticeable hop when Matt's fingers again entered her and her kisses became once more frantic. Diana's eyes opened to see Sue's stroking hand and she pulled from Matt's face, "Hey you are supposed to wait your turn."

"Don't listen to her honey, keep going ahhh," Jeff groaned. Sue leaned over to kiss her husband hard on the mouth.

Diana rested her head on Matt's shoulder watching the other couple as her breaths came in pants and her face flushed. She held on tight to her son as the trembling slowly took control over her body until she leaned down and bit his shoulder as the spasms exploded throughout her. She was too preoccupied to see Jeff's spasms.

Slowly Diana slid off the counter into her son's arms again kissing him.

Everybody pulled back and slumped down into their chairs all flushed hitting the table. They all watched as the bottle slowly rolled until it fell off the table into Diana's hand. She leaned over, put it on the counter and stood up. "How about a bathroom break and then I have an idea for the last round?"

Soon every one was relaxed and stood around the empty table. Diana hopped up and sat on the edge of the table. She pointed at Jeff, "You sir owe your wife an orgasm, but first I want to finish what your phone call interrupted early today."

And with the she swiveled and lay on her stomach across the table with her head and arms off the edge. She reached out and grabbed Matt's penis which she pulled into her open mouth swallowing the entire member to Matt's stunned gasp.

Matt brought his hands down to the edge of the table around his mother grasping the edge until his knuckles whitened watching as his mother's head bobbed back and forth. He felt her hands rub and caress his backside.

Sue stood up and leaned in to rest her head on Diana's shoulders watching her friend suck her son's cock. Jeff got up from his chair and kneeled behind his wife spreading her legs before swiping his tongue across her open sex.

Sue's groan caused Diana to pause. She brought her hand forward and took Matt's glistening penis from her mouth leaned over and kissed Sue deeply before swinging the held cock into Sue's mouth. Diana leaned down and licked Matt's testicles as her friend inhaled his member. Eventually she gasped into Matt's cock as her husband started licked her ass. She pulled back losing Matt's cock as she groaned, "Oh Jeff, please fuck my ass."

Diana leaned up and again swallowed Matt's dangling engorged penis.

Jeff stood and put his hands on his wife's hips and pressed forward, her groan leaving no doubt that he was fulfilling her request. Sue leaned over and smothered Matt's mouth with kisses of her own. After several minutes Matt groaned into the kiss as he flooded his mother's mouth with his semen. Sue returned with her own scream as her body shook with her orgasm causing Jeff to grab tight and empty himself into his wife's bowels.

All three slumped onto the table and the reclining Diana as Matt, Sue and Diana shared soft kisses. Jeff lightly stroked Diana's smooth flesh on her back and backside.

Matt looked at the three naked, sweaty parents, "You know I'm kind of curious; if this was baby steps what does a full blown orgy look like? Just asking."

The room filled with tired, yet satisfied laughter of good friends.

12