The Deal Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

Di hooked her arms through both of her kids' arms and started off toward the entrance of Mackenzie's, "We wouldn't want that because I'm starving so onward we go kids."

As they walked through the parking lot none of them noticed the man who had witnessed their entire exchange. He shook his head and smiled before starting his car and driving off.

Soon the happy threesome was seated at a table enjoying fresh hot bread while Matt and Cindy sipped Iced Tea to Diana's Riesling.

Di put her glass down, "Alright. I know we love each other a lot, but what gives."

"We were just lying in bed together talking about how much you mean to us both. That's all, pure and simple," Cindy held up her hands palms open innocently.

"But you two have such a healthy glow that...wait a minute..." Diana looked around and lowered her voice, "you just said 'lying in bed together.' Did you two...?" Diana looked around again at the other groups around them as a smile spread across her face.

Matt laughed as he and Cindy each brought up a hand to hold them between their plates on the table. "Look at you! Only my mother would get so excited about her son having sex even though we haven't yet. Sorry to disappoint you."

Diana returned the laughter, "But honey, you two are so perfect for each other. Of course you should be together in every way. Why shouldn't I be happy about that? I love you both very much. You bet I get excited at the thought of you two sharing so much together."

Cindy rubbed her boyfriend's hand that she held with her thumb, "Well then you'll be happy to know that I proved today that I can take care of him when you can't if he needs a study break, and I enjoyed it very much."

Diana sat and thought for a moment before grinning widely. "You mean you... Oh that is so great! And you enjoyed it; that's wonderful Cindy."

Matt shook his head still laughing, "I wonder how many other parents have conversations with their children like this."

All three laughed at that enough that several other tables looked at them wondering.

"And in public no less, "continued Cindy rolling her eyes.

As their salads were served, the conversation turned to more appropriate things for the rest of the dinner.

********** ************ ***********

Meanwhile back on the street where the Hughes and Cindy lived another dinner conversation was turning to a much more inappropriate conversation than before.

Kim Hamilton picked up the plates from the table and carried them to the sink where she placed them in the basin and turned to face her husband and son.

"Sit back down my two men. I have something I want to talk to you about."

Adam and Chip looked at each other and sat back down to stare at Kim.

Kim leaned back up against the counter and crossed her arms under her breasts. "I've had a lot of fun with the two of you recently. And thanks to Diana I have an idea for a lot more fun that I'd like to try."

Adam sat back and crossed his legs grinning, "I'm liking where this conversation is going."

Chip nodded in agreement.

Kim smirked at her two boys. "Okay, I love you both very much but Chip, your grades are really disappointing. You need to do something about this. You know I'm thinking about the deal Di has with Matt and how that would help. And you dear husband, I still love you with all my heart after all these years, but you do more with your fishing buddies than you do with me. Di took our son and Craig with them when they went to Jamaica. Jamaica! A sunny island paradise. You never take me any place any more."

Kim held up a hand as Adam started to defend himself.

"So here is the Hamilton's version of the deal. If you get your grades up into the eighties and you book us a trip to some sunny place for this summer and set everything up so that it really happens and give me a new vacation every year, I'll stop wearing any clothes in this house and be willing to be both of your sex toy for anything you want whenever you want it. If I'm doing the dishes and you get an urge you can screw me right there. We're eating dinner and you want a blow job, it's yours. Anything, anytime - you name it."

Adam and Chip's jaws dropped, and they shared the same stunned expression.

Kim broke into peals of laughter, "you should see the expressions on your faces."

She pushed herself off the counter, "Trust me, I love the idea of being available to the two men I love for anything they want whenever they want it and will absolutely love this. But you have to meet your ends of the deal first. But to make sure you really understand what you're working for, you both get a twenty-four hour preview of what life will be like here once all my clothes are off."

Kim unzipped the hoodie she was wearing and tossed it on her chair. Grinning at the two men before her, she pulled her t-shirt over her head exposing her bare breasts to them. She slid her hands into the waistband of her sweat pants and slid them and her panties off her body onto the floor. She bent over and pulled off her fuzzy purple slippers and socks and then stood before the boys with her hands on her hips.

"Well, I'm yours for the next twenty-four hours. What'll it be?"

Adam grinned and stretched, "that blow job idea sounded really nice. I'll take one of those for starters."

Kim smiled and sank to her knees before her husband at the kitchen table. As she unzipped his pants she saw her son watching her and smiled at him.

Chip smiled back at her as her hand fished out his dad's cock from his pants, "Mom, that first time I was with Craig and Mrs. Lynn I got to do her in her ass. It was so cool. Can I do that to you?"

Kim's eyes glazed as she leaned towards her husband, "I said anything at all Chip. Find something to lube me up and my ass is all yours hon."

Just the thought of his son doing his wife anally gave Adam the hardest erection that he could remember. Kim gasped at the throbbing member before her. "Oh my God, you do like this idea, don't you? Just imagine me doing anything that you can think up lover."

And with that Kim drove herself forward and engulfed the massive stalk before her.

As his mother bobbed her head up and down, Chip looked away and espied the bottle of canola oil by the stove. As he grabbed it his father noticed him.

"Son, I don't think that works well. In the dresser by your mother's side of the bed is a tube of KY gel. Get that." And then he groaned as his wife sucked hard on his flesh.

Chip ran out of the room and down the hall. Chip stopped by his room and threw off all his clothes before returning to his parents in the kitchen holding the tube in his hands. He stood and stared at the sight of his naked mother kneeling between the legs of his seated father. Watching them, he opened the tube and squirted some of the gel out to his hand and rubbed it along his hardening flesh. He walked over and knelt behind his mother pressing the opening of the tube against her ass and squirted. He could hear his mother groan through the mouthful of cock. He rubbed the glistening gel into her flesh and inner tunnel as she swished her ass at him.

Kim lifted her mouth off of her husband, "Uugh, do it Chip, fuck my ass now." And she inhaled her husband again.

Chip held his cock with one hand and her hip with the other and carefully put himself into her. Slowly his head pressed into her. She groaned. He held still for a moment. When he felt her push back at him, he thrust forward slowly sliding more and more of his flesh into her backside. Finally his abdomen touched the skin of her ass.

Kim looked up at her husband, "Ungh, Adam, our son has his cock all the way up my ass."

Chip leaned back and thrust forward hard.

"Oh fuck," yelled Kim before swallowing up Adam again. Chip pushed back and forth while Kim bobbed her head up and down on her husband breathing moans down his flesh. The room filled with the sounds of flesh slapping, wet slurps, and groans.

Adam gave a load growl and emptied into his wife's sucking mouth. The force of the jets sent Kim over the top and her body vibrated under its own power, the motions of which caused Chip to erupt deep inside his mother. Chip sat back on the cold floor on his butt and watched as his father stroked the hair of his mother who had her head in his lap as she kneeled there.

"Incredible," Adam breathed out.

Kim smiled and then stood up stretching. "Time to do the dishes. Keep an eye on the clock boys; you only have twenty-three and a half hours of what we just did until I get my vacation and somebody shows me the right grades before it happens again.

As Kim padded over to the sink naked she could hear her men whisper plans for the rest of the evening. She smirked, why hadn't she thought of this before she wondered.

************** ************** ******************

After Matt and Cindy had paid for the dinner and left the tip, the three headed out to the parking lot.

Diana stood by her car, "Well kids. Thank you so much for the wonderful meal. I feel very full and appreciated. Any other surprises in store for this evening?"

Cindy grinned at Di, "We'll see you at home in a couple of minutes mom."

Diana shook her head and got into her car and followed the other car back home. When they got home Cindy parked her car over on the left side while Matt opened the garage door for his mother. Matt and his mother entered the house from the garage. After depositing coats in the hall closet, they found Cindy standing in the kitchen smiling widely, practically hopping with energy.

"So mom, want me to tell you about our afternoon?" Cindy purred.

Diana laughed and shook her head, "You are so sexed up; you must have had a blast sweetie. So tell me all about it"

Cindy sauntered over to Diana and wrapped her arms around the older woman and hugged her tightly pressing her face into Diana's neck. Di could feel Matt come up behind her. The woman looked at both youngsters gleaming faces in surprise. Cindy softly kissed the flesh on Di's neck. "Do you want to know what your son told me after he came in my mouth?"

Diana's eyes opened wider as she felt her son pull her blouse out of her skirt and up her body. She silently raised her arms as the blouse cleared her head and up her arms to be tossed onto the kitchen table.

"What did he tell you?" Di breathed out.

Cindy moved back and hugged the woman using her hands behind her to unclasp her bra which slid down her arms to puddle at their feet. Cindy pressed her clothed body hard into the topless woman and again brought her face into Diana's neck. She leaned her head up and licked Di's ear lobe. "Your incredible son told me that he doesn't mind the fact that I want to make love with you as much as with him."

Di jerked her head to stare at Cindy who took the opportunity to kiss her deeply as her son pressed himself into her back and began to kiss the back of her neck.

"Are you serious?" Diana looked carefully into Cindy's smiling face.

"Mom, she loves you so much, is it any surprise she wants to act on that love just like me?" Matt whispered in her other ear from behind her.

Di turned her head and brought her hand up to pull Matt's smiling face into hers so they could kiss. Cindy dropped to her knees in front of Diana and started to unzip her skirt.

Diana pulled away from her kiss with her son and brought her other hand down to rest on Cindy's shoulder, " Are you sure you want to do this, honey?"

Cindy looked up into Diana's eyes as she yanked the skirt and panties down off the older woman's body where they puddled around her beige high heel shoes leaving Diana's naked sex right in front of the kneeling girl. Cindy leaned forward, kissed the center of Di's tawny pubic hair and then looked back up at her, "With all my heart mom."

Diana curled her hand around Cindy's jaw, stroking her lightly, "How did I get so lucky to have you both?"

Matt kissed his mother's neck again, "By being the most loving person either of us could ever imagine."

"Oohhh, let's go to my bedroom, not here for this." Diana stepped out of her clothes and kicked off her heels and put her arms around both kids, kissing one after the other as she moved towards the hall.

After negotiating the three getting through the door together, Matt stood back and watched as Cindy pushed his mother unto her bed much like she had done to him that afternoon.

Di laid atop her queen sized bed on the soft grey, pink comforter and watched as the other two stripped off their clothes. Matt stopped as he was unzipping his pants, "We were curious this afternoon mom, have you ever done it with a girl before?"

Di shook her head softly, "Hugging and kissing sure, but making love? No, never. It's not that I have anything against the idea. It's just that I was so in love with David and then you that I never wanted to do it."

Di laughed at the memory, "There were plenty of times that Sue and Lacey wanted to but I was just too in love with your father."

A naked Cindy climbed onto the bed and pressed herself against the woman she loved who held out her arms to receive her.

Cindy looked at her carefully before asking, "And what do you think about it now?"

Di stroked the young girl's face smiling, "I can't wait to make love to you both. There isn't anything that could make me happier."

Cindy smiled widely and then smushed her body into Di's as she kissed her as deeply as she could.

Matt climbed onto the bed and slid over to press against his mother's side and kissed her neck again, "Well, let's just see how happy we can make each other."

Di twisted her body around to kiss her son. Cindy leaned down and softly blew on the older woman's left nipple, before licking it. Di groaned into Matt's mouth.

Matt's eyes took in the scene before him, and he pulled back from his mother grinning, "Hey mom, just so you know Cindy has very, very sensitive nipples."

Diana's eyes lit up and she smirked broadly as she pushed the young girl down and locked her lips to the girl's right nipple.

Cindy squealed, "Oh my God, that's so unfair, ganging up on meeeeeeeee." The end of her words turned into a higher pitched squeal as Diana bit and pulled the nipple up. Diana's right hand slid down Cindy's stomach until her fingers swirled in the patch of black hair vibrant against her smooth white skin.

Diana suddenly jerked up as Matt's hand found her sex from behind, and he slid two fingers across the slit of her labia while kissing the back of her neck.

She twisted around again to crush her body against him. Now Matt's hand cupped her pubic patch as his two fingers curled and pushed up into her moistening tunnel. Again she groaned loudly into his mouth. Her hands found his stiffening erection and she stroked it up and down.

Cindy put her head on Di's shoulder and watched the two manipulate each other's sex before leaning up to suck Di's ear lobe into her mouth and chew it softly. She rubbed her hardened nipples across Di's bare back.

"Oohhhh," Di moaned, "You both feel so differently, so hard and firm on my chest, while so soft and curvy on my back. I can feel both of you all over my body." She groaned again louder. Both youngsters smirked and drove their bodies into the woman caught between them. Matt's fingers were pushing in and out of Diana making louder and wetter sounds.

Cindy slowly slid her body down Diana's scraping her own nipples against Di's skin the whole way. When she reached Di's bottom Matt pushed her flat on her back and leaned over to kiss her again. Cindy slid herself over Di's left leg to lay between her legs staring straight into Diana's dripping sex. Cindy studied the sex organ opened before her for a moment before sliding a finger through the flushed folds. She brought the glistening finger up to her face and looked at it for a moment before sticking it into her mouth licking it.

Matt and Diana pulled back to look down at the black haired girl looking up at them between Di's legs her finger deep in her mouth. Cindy slowly pulled the finger out and grinned at the two, "Mmhhmm, now I know how you both taste. I love it."

Cindy moved her hand up and slowly pushed her finger into Diana who gave a sharp hiss as it thrust deep inside her.

Diana crashed her head back down on the pillow, sparks already flying through her system. Never had she felt so many sensations at once; this was insane. As much as she had always enjoyed sex with her husband, she never experienced anything like what was raging through her body now. Not even the time with Jeff and Craig came close to this. She curled her hand and reached out to cup Matt's cock and slowly slid up and down the stalk.

Diana watched as Matt moved up to straddle her chest bringing his cock close to her face. She groaned at the sensation of the finger sliding steadily in and out of her channel.

She reached her hands around to firmly grasp Matt's ass.

Cindy watched as Diana grabbed her boyfriend's ass and pushed him towards her mouth. She slid forward a bit and waited a moment. As she watched Matt's backside flex, she leaned down and ran her tongue through the moist folds open before her.

Diana opened her mouth to take in the stiff tube of her son; she gasped at the sensation of something flat and soft, but hard at the same time, plow through her sex. She moaned into Matt's penis as she realized Cindy had her tongue buried deep inside of her. She lunged forward growling, inhaling as much of the cock as she could, swallowing him to the root of his pubic hair bringing a groan from him as well.

Cindy heard the moans come from the two people she loved more than anything and with her own groan she drove her face into the woman before her, smashing her cheeks into the insides of Diana's spread thighs as her tongue lunged forward pressing in as far as it could into the hot channel.

In an amazingly short time, Diana's hips started to vibrate up and down on the bed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body flooding Cindy's mouth with liquid. She screamed into Matt's cock which started the series of spasms that sent pulse after pulse of seed down his mother's throat causing her to gag.

In a need to breathe and get relief, Diana threw her head back on her pillow, "Oh fuck." She wailed.

Her stomach still gave slight twitches while Cindy lay between her legs kissing the skin of her thighs as Matt collapsed on the bed beside them.

All three panted and gasped.

"Oh my God," Diana rubbed a hand across her face. She looked down and brought her hands to cradle the slimy face of the smiling girl between her legs. She pulled her up, "Come here you incredible thing you."

Cindy purred and let the hands guide her body up the naked woman's stomach, breasts, throat and finally face where the two smiled at each other.

"God, I can't believe how much I love you," Diana whispered as she drew the beaming face down to her own and mindless of the mess all over Cindy's face she crushed their faces together thrusting her tongue deep into Cindy's mouth.

Matt watched smiling as the two wrapped their arms around each other and rocked their bodies with the kiss. He rubbed his hand on the smooth back of his girlfriend.

Cindy pulled up from Diana to beam at him, "Did you cum too, honey?" She reached over so they could entwine the fingers of the hands squeezing them together.

Matt nodded his head smiling, "Oh yeah."

Diana had her arms wrapped around the smiling girl lying on top of her, "I'm not done with you sweetie. It's my turn."

Matt slid down towards his mother's waist as Cindy squealed and slid her hips up towards Diana's head.

In her head Cindy pictured the reversal scene about to happen of herself straddling Diana's mouth while Matt lay between her legs eating her out.

Cindy twisted to watch Matt move into the spot between Di's legs that she had just left. Cindy had her sex pressed hard into Diana's breasts, her knees pressing into her sides locking down Di's arms ready to shift up to her mouth when Matt got into place..

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers