The Deal Ch. 21-25

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
8.4k words
4.93
4.8k
10

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers

Chapter 21

About a week after her brother had cleaned for her, Bella had a visit from her friend Lisa. Both had known each other since early school days and have always been best friends. Bella had thought the whole week about her brother and his life as a slave. Somehow she finally had to talk to someone about it, as it was impossible for her to tell her mother. After some small talk, she described her situation to her blonde friend, of course without mentioning that this young man was her brother.

Grinning incredulously, the slender lady sipped her coffee. "This guy really only lives as a slave?"

Bella nodded. "Yes, believe me. He serves this woman as a house slave and in return he is allowed to kiss her feet and lick her shoes clean. These are at least the things I know about."

Her blond guest shook his head. "You're kidding me, aren't you? Nobody does something like that voluntarily? Guys often like strange things, but mostly only to cum afterwards. I once had a relationship with a guy who really wanted me to fart at him before we had sex. Imagine that!"

Both ladies laughed heartily. "Of course I broke up with him. The farting was probably just the beginning. I don't want to know how perverse the guy really was."

Bella put her cup on the table. "But my friend doesn't get sex. It is also not a relationship. He probably may not even touch himself, because he even has to wear a kind of chastity belt around his penis. He must serve and obey this woman around the clock. She takes full advantage of him."

Lisa nodded. "I understand. You care about him. And he really begged you to let him clean for you?"

"Yes, he did. You can see how clean my apartment is. Do you think it was wrong of me? Somehow I took advantage of him too. Maybe I am no better than this woman who keeps him as a slave."

The attractive blonde patted her hand. "I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. After all, he does it for you voluntarily, doesn't he? Guys are often strange. And if it makes him happy to serve and obey, that's not a bad thing. Maybe it is even better for him if he serves you than this strange woman. After all, you care about him and only want his best. Who knows what this mature lady's intentions are."

Bella smiled. "Do you really think? It's not easy for me to see him as a servant or maybe even as a slave. Nevertheless, I must admit that it is also exciting that he now only kneels before me and obeys me. Last time I praised him for his work, he almost kissed my feet gratefully. Imagine that. I let him clean my apartment and out of gratitude he even wanted to kiss my feet."

Lisa grinned. "So what! Let him kiss your feet. It's no big deal. If it makes him happy. Why not. If he licks this strange woman's shoes, why shouldn't he kiss your feet, too? After all, you have known each other for so long and in the end you are doing him something good with it. Maybe you shouldn't think so much and just use the guy. Believe me, if he does it voluntarily, then he will like it somehow. That's why you shouldn't have a guilty conscience."

Black-haired Bella smiled at her friend. "I am so happy that we are friends. I can talk to you about anything. Maybe I really thought too much. You know, I always do that."

The attractive visitor also smiled. "I know you've always been a little too thoughtful. Fortunately you have me. But if you have no use for this guy, he can clean my apartment! He can also lick all my shoes clean, they urgently need a cleaning anyway."

For a moment the two ladies stared at each other when Lisa laughed loudly.

"No, I was just kidding. Now say! Who is this guy? Do I know him? I must know him, don't I? Were we at school with him?"

Roman's younger sister shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you that. I promised. But many, many thanks for your encouragement. You really are a friend."

"You're mean, but I'll figure it out. I promise. I hope you'll keep me a little informed of the details if you don't tell me his name. Now that you've initiated me, I'd like to know what happens next." When I think about it, I really envy you. I have never had a guy who wanted to serve me. The guys I've had so far, they've always wanted the same thing."

While Bella was still laughing at her friend's comedy talent, Lisa looked at her smartphone's time display.

"Oh, so late. I have to go. I have an appointment with this hairdresser. You know, who styles a lot of celebrities. I am already so excited. So sweetie, I have to go. You keep me up to date? You know how curious I am."

As soon as the two ladies had said goodbye to each other with kisses on their cheeks, Bella rummaged through her wardrobe and then combined numerous outfits with her highest heels.

At the same time, Roman was in his cage. After a particularly disgusting game in which he had to lick his mistress' feet clean after the blonde lady was barefoot in the park. Almost an hour he had cleaned her high arched feet with his tongue to amuse her and swallowed the dirt completely. As a reward she had put his hand and footcuffs on him and locked him in his cage. While he had to kiss and inhale an old pair of her shoes in his small prison, the dominant lady left the house elegantly styled.

In the meantime, the young man had become used to long stays in the cage. Although Lady Petra had been training him very intensively for several weeks, she seemed to enjoy putting him in the cage for several hours every day. Maybe it was only practical for her or part of his training, as he either had to lick some of her shoes or inhale her sweaty nylons during these hours.

The intensity of his servitude had increased again in the last few days. After the completion of his very extensive duties, his mistress let him pamper, worship and adore her for hours every day.

Roman had long since stopped feeling human. In the meantime he was completely convinced that he was only an inferior being who only existed to serve his divine owner and her beautiful daughter. The only change in his life were the visits to his sister, for which he also cleaned in the meantime.

Although it was still strange for him to clean for his sister, the many weeks in Lady Petra's service had already changed him so much that he generally felt inferior to women. The events of the last weeks and the intensive training by Lady Petra had completely confused Roman. He had internalized kneeling, crawling and above all obeying so much that he was firmly convinced that he did not deserve contact at eye level.

After all, he was only a slave and property of Lady Petra. The daily brainwashing by his blonde mistress already showed effect. Roman had not only accepted his life as a slave, but had already internalized it. He lived only to serve and obey.

Even though he knew that Lady Petra and Lady Silke only took advantage of him and sometimes even made fun of his subservience, it was his destiny to crawl before them. Their female superiority and dominance had changed his entire thinking.

About twenty minutes after Petra had locked her slave in his cage, she reached her friend Tara's house. As soon as Tara had greeted her with a warm hug, the two ladies sat as usual on Tara's covered terrace to drink coffee. After Tara, as usual, complimented Petra on how well she was in shape, the slightly overweight lady inquired about Roman.

Since Tara knew in the meantime about the special relationship between her friend and this strange young man, she quickly got to the point.

"Have you considered my offer?" Petra looked at her in amazement. "Which offer do you mean Tara?"

"You know exactly what I mean. What would you like to have for this young man? This sweet guy of whom you showed me the pictures of him cleaning naked for you".

Slightly embarrassed, Petra took a sip from her cup. Friendly but clear, she explained to her friend the peculiarity of her relationship with Roman and that she could not or did not want to sell him.

"You have to understand Tara. Roman is not only my slave and property, but absolutely fixated on me. He lives only to serve me. I am everything to him. He could no longer exist without me."

When her girlfriend ate her cake, disappointed, Petra suddenly grinned.

"But maybe there would be another possibility. I could lend him to you by the hour. For a small compensation, of course. You know, quality has its price. Besides, as long as my daughter is still studying, that would suit me very well."

Tara grinned, too. "I understand. Of course I would compensate you for that. You know that I have always been generous. But in return I want to do with him what I want!"

The attractive and considerably younger looking Petra smiled satisfied. "I don't have a problem with that."

"Since my husband left me because of this young woman, I feel great desire to hit or kick a man. Then I would like to take him into my bed and let him spoil me extensively. It has been a long time since someone has satisfied me according to my wishes."

The blonde slave owner sipped her coffee in a relaxed manner. "As long as the price is right, you can do whatever you want with him. But you shouldn't damage him permanently. After all, I'd like to earn even more from him. Besides, who should clean for me then?"

Both ladies laughed. "Oh, may I offer you something? A glass of sparkling wine perhaps? We were supposed to toast our deal! Many thanks again for your understanding. You are a real friend". Petra smiled contentedly. "You're welcome."

In the late evening Bella worked as so often still on papers, which she had taken home from her office. She liked working for a law firm, but unfortunately this went far beyond a 9 to 5 job.

Once again, she prepared a new strategy for her first lawsuit when it suddenly rang the doorbell. After a peek through the spyhole, Bella opened the door in surprise. In front of her stood a young lady she didn't know, who smiled at her friendly.

"Hello, I'm Silke."

Chapter 22

When Lady Petra returned home after her visit to Tara, she only put aside her key and handbag and immediately went to see Roman. Slightly drunk, the long-legged blonde greeted the young man who had obediently waited for her in his cage.

"Well, my servant? Are you happy that I am back? Did you smell my precious shoes?"

As soon as he had greeted her and thanked her as usual, she opened the cage and let him crawl out. Well trained, Roman immediately kissed the tips of her shoes. With a friendly smile the strict lady bent down to him and stroked his head.

"I had a nice evening and am in a very good mood. I also have great news. You will be happy to hear that I have actually found a way for you to serve me better. Isn't that wonderful? You may kiss the top of my feet and thank me, slave."

In love with herself, she spoke to the young man at her feet.

"You know how lucky you are to serve a woman like me, don't you? You are inferior and useless, but in my services your life still has a meaning. Tell me that you love me. Tell me that you are grateful, that you may serve me and I allow you to lick the dirt from the soles of my shoes!"

Obediently he followed her order and kissed her feet gratefully. Satisfied, she patted his head.

"Good boy. Remember, it is a great honour for you to serve me. I am everything and you are nothing. You were born only to serve me. I am your mistress, your owner and your place is at my feet."

Broken Roman replied, not hearing these words for the first time. "Yes, Lady Petra. Thank you for letting me serve you. Thank you so much for your kindness."

The beautiful lady smiled delightedly. "I knew from day one that you were the perfect servant for me. It was probably fate that we met. Don't you think, slave!"

Of course they both knew that this was not quite right and that the deceitful lady must have planned it. However, Roman was now exactly where she wanted him to be. Grinning she stepped on his hands with both shoes.

"By the way, I have now found a way for you to serve me more. Since a woman like me has many needs and desires, you will not only serve me here in my house, but also earn money for me. Isn't that fabulous? Since I will certainly buy many pairs of shoes, boots and nylons from this money, I will soon be able to present you with even more shoes to clean. Isn't that great news? You may continue to serve me as a slave and also work for my luxury. Come on, kiss my feet and thank me. I know how much you love that."

When Roman immediately kissed her feet obediently, she laughed contentedly.

"Good boy. Serve and obey and your mistress will reward you! We'll discuss the details of your new activity another time. Now it is time to clean my shoes. It almost looks as if the soles and heels need a lot of cleaning. Don't you think?"

The tongue of her young servant glided greedily over the soles of her shoes, which she presented patronizingly to him. For several minutes he conscientiously cleaned the shoes of this woman, who then locked him back in his cage with a devilish grin.

At about the same time, Bella had already asked her unexpected guest into her apartment. Both ladies sat at Bella's kitchen table opposite each other full of expectation when Roman's sister suddenly jumped up and opened the fridge.

"Oh, how rude of me. Would you like something to drink? Unfortunately I only have water or beer. I wasn't prepared for a guest. I actually bought the beer for my brother, but he now only drinks water. But you probably already know that."

Silke smiled friendly at her. "Water is ok. Thank you very much."

As soon as Bella had sat down again with two glasses and a bottle of water, she looked at her guest expectantly. Slightly nervous, the blonde lady sipped her water.

Her big blue eyes fixed Bella now. "I would like to thank you for your understanding. It is certainly not easy for you. I mean, to know how your brother lives with us. So it was important for me to meet you and tell you that we don't force Roman to do anything. He really does everything voluntarily. It's hard to believe, but he does everything out of his own will. Although we and especially my mother have certainly contributed to this, I ask you not to condemn us. After all, Roman loves to serve my mother and me."

Skeptically, Bella also sipped on her water. "Thank you. It's nice that we finally get to know each other. I love my brother and therefore it is hard for me to accept that he now only lives as a slave. On the other hand it is his life and I have to accept that. Even if I don't like it."

The blonde lady now smiled heartily. "I also love Roman. He's such a nice guy and handsome too. But unfortunately he is no man for a relationship. As sorry as I am. But for that he is the perfect slave. Sorry. I hope my words don't hurt you".

Concerned but calmly Bella nodded. "Please keep talking. Even if it hurts, I want to understand my brother."

The attractive Sike eagerly reported about her life with Roman. "It's absolutely amazing how submissive and obedient he is now. He does all our housework and serves us around the clock. It may sound strange, but by now I couldn't imagine a life without him."

Suddenly her tone changed. "Nevertheless, I am afraid that all this is going too far."

Surprised by this statement, Bella looked at her irritated. Her blond guest hesitantly explained her doubts.

"My mother now controls him completely. Roman is absolutely fixated on her. You can't imagine the power she has over him. It is indescribable. The worse she treats him, the more obedient and submissive he becomes. Don't get me wrong. I love my mother and I have also exploited Roman, but everything should have its limits. Don't you think?"

Still irritated, Bella looked at her. "I thank you for your honest words, but why are you telling me this? There's nothing I can do about it."

Silke looked into her eyes again. "You are his sister. Maybe you'll talk to him about whether he really wants to spend his whole life as a slave of my mother. Even though it might sound hypocritical from my mouth, I felt somehow obliged to talk to you about it. After all, I brought him into this situation."

Bella had not expected this statement. Was her brother really completely addicted to this woman? Silke took another sip from her glass.

"Believe me, I really don't have to be here. Finally your brother cleans for me, does my laundry, even cleans my shoes with his tongue and kisses my feet thankfully. Nevertheless, I still had to give him a chance to free himself from the clutches of my mother. Otherwise I would feel somehow responsible for what happens to him in the future. Oh, it would be nice if you could keep this to yourself."

The black-haired Bella looked at her guest. "I am very grateful for your visit and your honesty. Even if I don't know how to convince my brother. Besides, I have to deal with all these things first. I still can hardly believe that Roman is so submissive to women."

Silke grinned. "I understand. I would certainly feel the same way. I thank you for this conversation. I feel much better now. Please talk to your brother. Maybe this is his last chance. Oh, I almost forgot. Actually I am here to invite you to coffee tomorrow on behalf of my mother. Of course I understand if you don't want to come."

But to her surprise, Bella replied resolutely. "Of course I'd love to come. Please greet your mother from me and tell her that I am very happy for the invitation".

A few minutes later, Silke had already said goodbye and left Bella's apartment. Thoughtfully the black-haired beauty stared through a window into the darkness.

Chapter 23

When Lisa cleaned her small apartment the next day as usual, she was still thinking about the strange conversation with her friend Bella. Could it really be true that this guy lived as a real slave? Who was he? There was no doubt that if Bella knew him well, she had to know him too?

Thoughtfully, the blonde lady continued to clean her bathroom. How much she hated cleaning and how unfair life was. This unknown lady had her own slave and probably lived like a queen. Probably this fool even paid to serve. She, on the other hand, had to work from morning till night so that she could only pay her rent.

A smile appeared on her pretty face. Such a slave would be the solution to all her problems. Why hadn't she thought of that before? This strange guy could do all her work for her, serve her and probably even pay for it. Maybe he would even give his complete income to her. At least she had read about such things on the Internet. In return she would allow him to kiss her feet and lick her shoes. With pleasure nevertheless.

Resolutely she stopped cleaning. Why not actually. Why shouldn't she have some luck in her life? So far all guys had only made promises to her and never kept them. Maybe it was time to just take what she deserved. A slave who worshipped her, bought her beautiful things and kissed her feet gratefully was a good start.

All she had to do was find out who this guy was and why this one woman had such a power over him. Once she had contact with him, the hardest part was already done. After all, she had gotten every guy she wanted so far.

Maybe she'd have to come to terms with Bella if she wanted this guy for herself. In case of need they could share the slave, after all they were best friends. But first they would have to take him from this woman. Grinning, Lisa picked up her smartphone and wrote a message to Bella.

Around morning of the same day, Silke let Roman out of his cage. As so often, the young man had spent the whole night in an uncomfortable position and was crawling out of prison in pain. Nevertheless, he gratefully kissed the young lady's feet and wished her a good morning. Unimpressed she let him briefly kiss her feet before she released his shackles, which her mother had additionally put on for him over the night. Friendly she spoke down to him.

crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers