The Deal Ch. 26-28

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
5.8k words
4.82
4.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers

Chapter 26

It took Roman about two hours to clean his sister's apartment. Although he was used to it, it felt different this time. The promised reward and the fact that he had thankfully kissed her feet for it had confused him even more. This time Bella did not seem to ignore him as usual, but watched him with a friendly smile.

While cooling his still painful eye, he thought of Lady Petra. This was the first time she had intentionally hurt him. Surely she punished him sometimes with the whip, but never with the intention of seriously injuring him. She had never kicked him in the face before. How could this go on? This woman could do whatever she wanted with him and he not only had to submit, but even kiss her feet for it. No matter what she demanded of him.

Lady Petra was his mistress and he was her property. Unfortunately he had even signed some papers he hadn't even read yet. It didn't matter anymore if he enjoyed serving her. Even though he loved her feet and shoes, he was now only her slave and nothing more. It was no longer important what he wanted or what he liked. He existed only to serve. All that counted was the will of his mistress.

When he knelt in front of his sister's shoes after his cleaning service, he thought again of Lady Petra, who had only allowed him to clean Bella's apartment. In the meantime he had almost forgotten how to make his own decisions. His life consisted only of serving and obeying Lady Petra.

But at that moment he wanted nothing more than to kiss and lick Bella's shoes. It was strange as she was his sister, but at that moment he only felt an incredible gratitude that she allowed him to do so.

He had secretly kissed and smelled her shoes before, but licking them clean in her presence was something completely different. Especially after he had cleaned her apartment and this was his reward. The young man didn't know his sister's intentions. Did she really just want to be friendly or did she have her own plans? Allegedly Lady Petra wanted to come to an agreement with her somehow and soon.

In the next moment Roman bent his head down to the ground and began to clean his sister's favourite shoes with his tongue. As if in a trance, he smelled, kissed and licked her heels for minutes. He cleaned not only the upper side, but also the insoles, heels and above all the shoe soles. Grinning and shaking her head, Bella watched him amused. After some time, she bent down to him and stroked his head.

"Take your time, Roman. Enjoy it. You've earned it. It's really fascinating how much you love feet and shoes. Although I still don't understand it, I just wanted to tell you that I accept it now. Nevertheless, at some point we have to talk about it again. I'm sure you already know that I talked to Petra. I've been thinking a lot about what's best for you, but we'll talk about it later. Now I'll let you enjoy my shoes for a while. Lick them completely clean! You surely want me to wear clean heels next time I go out, don't you?"

As usual, Roman answered obediently. "Yes, Bella. Thank you very much."

The black-haired lady smiled down at him with delight. "You're welcome."

While Roman continued to devote himself to her shoes, Bella was busy with her smartphone. After he had completely licked her heels several times and inhaled her light scent for several minutes, Bella suddenly took her shoes away.

"Oh, haven't you forgotten something?" Irritated, he looked up at her. What did she mean? He had done everything as usual. Suddenly she seemed angry.

"Actually I thought that you would kiss my feet to thank me. After all, I really care a lot about you, don't I? But it's okay. You don't have to do that. Of course I'm only your sister and not your divine Lady Petra, who treats you like a piece of shit by the way."

Roman scared. Well trained, he immediately began to apologize to her. Although Bella was his younger sister, he now felt inferior to her. The many weeks in the service of Lady Petra had already changed him completely. Absolutely submissive and broken, he kissed his sister's feet.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you so much for letting me serve you. I am very happy that you take care of me. It means a lot to me to be allowed to clean for you. Thank you very much. It was a great honour for me to clean your shoes. Please forgive me. I swear it will never happen again."

Surprised by his extreme subservience, the young lady grinned as Roman begged her forgiveness and kissed her feet.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have arranged with Petra that you will spend more time here with me in the future. So at least until I have reached a final agreement with her. I hope you are happy. I've even thought about it, but I'd like to surprise you with that. Well, what do you say? Aren't these great news?"

As he kept kissing her feet, she stroked his head again.

"Don't worry, dear brother. I will take care of this and fight for you. You can always rely on your sister. So trust me and do what I say. Everything will be fine".

Suddenly Roman bent his forehead down to the ground in front of her and answered submissively.

"Yes Lady Bella."

Surprised and excited, the young lady didn't know for a moment how to react. Spontaneously she put her right foot on the back of his head and smiled contentedly.

"Good boy."

About an hour later Roman entered Lady Petra's house again. Although he could not interpret the words and intentions of his sister, he had enjoyed the time with her. Nevertheless, it looked more and more like Bella would use him for her own advantage as well. Even if in a lovable way. With a bad feeling he crawled to Lady Petra to greet her and inform her of his return. Excited and with trembling hands he only hoped that her mood had already improved. He would certainly not make the same mistake again.

But to his surprise, his attractive owner already approached him and greeted him unusually friendly. While the blonde lady was fuzzing through his hair, he kissed her feet as usual to greet her. As soon as he had touched her arched feet several times with his lips, the blonde beauty asked him to look at her.

"I am glad that you are here again. Hopefully you had a nice time with your sister. Bella is an extraordinary young lady. Somehow she even reminds me of myself when I was a few years younger. Anyway, you will be allowed to visit her more often and longer in the future. Your sister and I have agreed this for the time being. The rest of the time you are of course my slave and property. Just as it is destined for you".

Suddenly she smiled lovingly at him. "By the way, I want to apologize to you. I am sorry that I kicked you. That was not my intention, but I was so angry at you at that moment. You know, I am your mistress and owner. I wouldn't have to apologize because I can do whatever I want with you. But I want you to love me and not fear me. Therefore I sincerely apologize to you. I swear it will not happen again. I will never hurt you again for no real reason and certainly not in your face. For mistakes and disobedience you will of course continue to be punished. I think that is also in your interest. You want to continue to work on being an even better slave to me, don't you?"

Well-behaved, Roman answered submissively. "Thank you, Lady Petra. I live to serve you."

Satisfied, she smiled. "Yes, that's exactly what you will! You will serve me forever! You know your place is at my feet, don't you? You love my feet and my feet love to be spoiled by you. Tonight, by the way, you will spend a lot of time at my feet. My good friend Tara is coming to visit us. She really wants to get to know you before she borrows you. You will serve us the whole evening and spoil our feet. Of course you will give your best. After all, Tara will pay well for you. Understood, slave?"

When he nodded obediently, she generously presented the sole of her high heeled sandal.

"Good slave. You may lick now the soles of my shoes. Always remember, if I am satisfied with you tonight, I will reward you. Maybe I will crush your food with my shoes. Then you may lick it from my soles. Maybe I could use your tongue as a door mat. That was funny the last time. I could even change my shoes in between."

While Roman obediently licked the sole of her expensive sandal, the long-legged lady began to grin.

"When you've cleaned my soles, I'll take your chastity belt off for a few hours. This was Tara's explicit wish. She wants to look at your genitals extensively and maybe play with them. Of course you will obey her and kiss her feet gratefully. No matter what she wants or does. And I warn you, don't dare touch yourself. Understood slave!"

A few minutes later Roman scrubbed the hallway again, as his mistress wanted to make sure that the house was perfectly cleaned when her friend came to visit her. Naked and on all fours, he was just kneeling in front of the front door as Silke unlocked the door and entered the house.

As usual, Roman kissed her shoe tips to greet her. The beautiful blonde smiled friendly at him.

"Hello Roman. That's nice that you greet me at the door. Oh, I see you're not wearing a chastity belt anymore. I'd rather not ask what my mother has in mind for you. Have you cleaned my rooms and my bathroom as I told you?"

The young man froze in horror. Damn, he had completely forgotten that. Guilty, he bowed his head.

"Dear Lady Silke, I humbly beg your forgiveness. Unfortunately I had no time yet to clean your rooms. Today I had to clean for my sister and of course for my mistress Lady Petra. Please, please, do not punish me. I will do this immediately when Lady Petra no longer needs me."

Angry, she looked down at him. "I understand. I guess I'm not as important as my mother and your sister. I am only the stupid Silke."

Panically he begged her. "Please Lady Silke forgive me. It was not my intention. Please don't punish me and please don't tell Lady Petra."

When he began to cry in desperation, her facial expression suddenly changed. She caressed his face compassionately for a moment.

"It's okay. Clean my rooms when you find time. I know how you are treated here. I thank you for everything you do for me. You really are a nice guy. Take care of yourself."

In the next moment she had already gone upstairs. With a strange feeling, Roman stared at the floor. He hadn't expected this reaction. Thoughtfully he continued to clean.

Chapter 27

As soon as Roman had finished all the cleaning work for his mistress and taken a shower, the blonde lady led him to his cage. Amused, she tied a red ribbon around his neck and smiled contentedly at him.

"You look sweet. Tara will love you, I'm sure. Until her arrival, you wait in the cage! I will talk to her alone for a moment and introduce you to her afterwards. I expect absolute obedience and submissiveness from you! This meeting is very important for me. Therefore I wish you impeccable behaviour or you will regret it! Did you understand me, slave?"

Intimidated, the young man looked down. "Yes, Lady Petra."

The beautiful blonde smiled. "Good boy. Kiss my feet and then crawl into your cage! In the meantime you may even smell a pair of my heels, but don't dare touch yourself! Always think of what I taught you!"

Submissively Roman crawled into the cage and bent his head down to her heels, which she had put in front of him on the ground.

"Thank you, Lady Petra. I live to serve you."

His long-legged mistress smiled pleased. "Good boy. Now smell my shoes!"

After Lady Petra had left the small room, Roman immediately put his nose into her shoes and inhaled her scent. While kissing the insoles tenderly, he realized once again how much he had become addicted to this woman. Although he feared nothing more than being lent and exposed, as usual he had absolutely accepted her will.

He hadn't even found the time to clean Lady Silke's rooms anymore. Fortunately she was not angry with him.

Confused, he closed his eyes for a moment. How could this go on? He had actually licked his sister's shoes this afternoon after his cleaning service. Although he had enjoyed it very much, she was still his sister. He had even called her a lady. What did Bella think of him now?

Now he should also serve Lady Petra's friend, because his mistress wanted to earn money with him. What were the intentions of this strange woman, who even paid money for him? Worried and anxious he began to kiss his mistress's shoes. In fact, the young man had long since accepted that he had lost control and was now the property of a selfish woman.

At about the same time, Bella was looking at her shoes, which Roman had licked for minutes. Thoughtfully she put on these heels. It was strange. Now she was actually wearing shoes that her brother had licked clean for her. While she inspected her almost perfectly cleaned apartment, the young lady shook her head.

Although it was actually absolutely simple and even practical, she was still not sure if this was a big mistake. After all, Roman was her brother.

Nevertheless he was extremely submissive and if she wanted to free him permanently from this woman, she had to offer him a compensation. But could she really treat Roman as Petra did? It was certainly new and exciting, but could she really keep her own brother permanently as her slave?

Skeptically, she now looked at her filled shoe rack. Could she accept that Roman would probably lick all her shoes clean in the future? No matter how dirty or what she had stepped into. Because this was probably exactly what he wanted. Or should she simply take the money and leave her kinky brother to this woman? She could certainly get a good price because Petra was absolutely infatuated with her brother.

At that moment the young lady remembered that Roman had called her Lady Bella. Her shy grin quickly turned into a smile.

Although inappropriate, of course, it made her somehow proud. Did Roman really see a lady superior to him in her? Was she perhaps even a mistress or goddess for him? Could it be that he longed to serve her and he just didn't dare to pronounce it?

Confused, Bella looked at her cleanly licked shoes again. Maybe it was her destiny to take care of her brother by taking him as a slave. Maybe his place was really at her feet and they both just didn't know it yet. Excited she stroked herself through her long hair.

The longer she thought about it, the more sense it made. After all, Roman had made nothing of his life. She herself still had all the professional possibilities. Serving her and doing her housework would at least give his life some meaning. This would allow her to concentrate on her career and enjoy life as she deserved it in her spare time. In return he could lick her shoes and massage her feet after a long day in heels.

Grinning, Bella shook her head. She was supposed to be ashamed of those thoughts, but it wasn't her fault that her brother needed female leadership. Anyway, she was now aware that she had to offer him much more if she wanted to free him permanently from Petra. She resolutely took her smartphone and wrote a message.

After Roman had worshipped and smelled his mistress' shoes in the cage for about an hour and a half, he heard the doorbell and female voices. Afterwards it became quiet again, since the ladies had probably gone into the living room or on the terrace. Dejected he smelled now again as ordered the shoes of his mistress. When about half an hour later the door of the small storeroom, in which his cage was still located, opened, the young man was frightened and trembled with excitement.

In the next moment a likewise long-haired lady with his mistress entered the small room. When the slightly overweight lady saw him, she immediately screamed enthusiastically.

"Oh, my God. He's really waiting for me in the cage. Just like you said. He looks even better than in the pictures! He is really cute!"

Not without pride, Petra smiled. "Yes, my slave is a handsome guy. This is naturally also a reason, why I kept him and trained him."

Jealously Tara could hardly turn her eyes away from Roman. "And he really does everything you say? No matter what?"

Still grinning proudly, Petra opened the cage. "He is my slave and property. Of course he does everything I want. Watch out! I'll show you."

Strictly she spoke now to Roman. "Go slave! Crawl out of your cage and greet my friend Tara and me!"

As expected the young man obeyed immediately. As soon as he had crawled out of the cage like a beaten dog, he submissively kissed the tips of Tara's shoes and then immediately the heels of his mistress. Obedient he greeted both ladies.

"Welcome, dear Lady Tara. Welcome Lady Petra. You are my mistress and owner. I live to serve and obey you. You are everything and I am nothing. Thank you that I may serve you."

Tara clapped her hands enthusiastically. "Petra, how did you do that? This is pure madness! He is so obedient! How can you train a young man like that? It is unbelievable that he does all this voluntarily for you. You are a true artist!"

Petra smiled at her with pleasure. "Oh, that's hardly worth mentioning. Thank you, but my Roman is also a very special young man. But now we go back to the living room and let him serve us and kiss our feet. We have a lot to talk about, don't we?"

The slightly smaller Tara nodded her head. "That's a very good idea. You have to tell me more about him. I want to know everything. So with the red ribbon he looks like a Christmas present. I want to unpack him immediately and play with him."

Petra laughed heartily. "Everything in its time, Tara."

By the way, she attached a chain to Roman's collar and led the young man into the living room like a dog.

While Roman had to crawl under the table to kiss the two ladies' feet alternately, Petra and her friend drank one glass of champagne after the other and talked about him as if he was not present at all. Still completely enthusiastic about Petra's human property, Tara congratulated the blonde lady once again.

"You don't know how lucky you are with him. Where did you get this gem anyway?"

Petra grinned again. "You mean what luck he has with me, don't you? Anyway, this story is told relatively quickly. It started with the fact that he regularly bought my daughter's old shoes. At some point we invited him for coffee and it was immediately clear to me what potential he had. Little by little, he became my slave and property."

Grinning, Tara took a sip from her glass. "This is so awesome. I still can hardly believe that this young man is really kneeling naked under the table and actually kissing my feet just because you told him to".

Petra smiled amusedly. "I am happy that you like him. But I don't see an equal person in him anymore, but only an inferior being that serves me and obeys me. He is absolutely submissive and adores me. We complement each other perfectly in the meantime. I rule and command while he serves and obeys. Mistress and slave. It could not fit better. And if he is a good boy, then he may inhale the scent of my shoes and clean them with his tongue. It is still amazing how much he loves my feet and shoes. My slave now does everything for me. He cleans, does my laundry, cooks, serves me and kisses my feet gratefully. I wouldn't even know what to do without him. I think he was only born to serve me. Perhaps it is his destiny to live at my feet and sacrifice himself for me."

When Tara took a look under the table, she noticed that Roman submissively licked Petra's shoe soles, which she probably presented to him as a reward.

"Oh, that's so impressive. I wish I had a slave too. Well, do you think it's possible to take a close look at his genitals? We've already talked about it."

The attractive blonde smiled. "But of course. Go slave! Crawl out from under the table and present your genitals to Tara. Spread your legs as far as possible so Lady Tara can see you completely."

crowbar_
crowbar_
55 Followers
12