The Deal Ch. 29-30

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
5.2k words
4.73
4k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers

Chapter 29

The next morning Lady Petra and her daughter had breakfast together. While Roman cleaned Lady Petra's bathroom as usual at this time, the two blondes enjoyed breakfast, which of course had also been prepared for them by the young man. In a good mood Petra smiled at her daughter.

"You let him bathe you yesterday, didn't you?"

Silke answered slightly annoyed. "So what?"

But her mother grinned, "I'm only asking, because you didn't want this before. So, how was it? It is dreamlike, isn't it? I love to be bathed by him. After he has washed me completely, I always let him bend his head down to the floor. In this position he has to wait until I'm ready to get out of the tub. Since I enjoy this very much, I often stay in the water for minutes. In this moment I always feel like a real queen".

Unimpressed, her daughter shrugged her shoulders. "It was ok. You've already trained him well."

Petra looked at her skeptically. "What is wrong with you? Why are you so grumpy? Did you sleep badly or are things not going well at the university?"

The young lady looked at her mother. "Everything is fine! We only keep a young man as a slave here, but everything else is fine!"

Annoyed Petra shook her head. "What is your problem? I thought we had discussed this topic extensively. Besides, you brought him here and if I remember correctly, you were the first one to take advantage of him. I never sold him my old shoes at inflated prices! But it doesn't matter. I don't want to argue with you. Everything is as it should be. Roman and I complement each other perfectly. Now only his sister still stands in my way, but I already have a plan for that."

Attractive Silke sipped her coffee. It was obvious that this was not the first time she heard these arguments.

"You're right. I also took advantage of him and treated him as an object. But how is that supposed to go on? You can't keep him as a slave forever!"

Her mother, who looked considerably younger, began to laugh. "Why not? Roman loves to serve me. Sure, sometimes it's not easy for him to serve me around the clock, but maybe I'm a bit demanding and spoiled sometimes. He also needs my leadership like the air he breathes. You know how submissive he is and how much he loves my feet and shoes. Where else could he live the way he is meant to live than at my feet as my slave and property. I believe that some people were born to serve others. And Roman was probably only created to make my life easier and to lick the dirt off my shoes."

Skeptically, the young lady shook her head. "I rather think that you made him a slave. You exploited his preference for feet and shoes from the beginning and trained him like a dog."

Amused, blonde Petra laughed as she crossed her long legs.

"Do you think so? I'd rather call it help for self-discovery, but in the end it doesn't matter. Roman is happy. Believe me, he loves me and he loves to serve me. Sometimes, when I allow him to thank me, he cries of happiness. You can believe your mother, but he is really very grateful and proud that he can serve a woman like me".

Silke looked her straight in the eyes. "You will never let him go, will you?"

Surprised, her mother laughed. "Let him go? Why should I do that? He's the best thing that ever happened to me! I've never been so happy before. I love being his mistress and owner. There is nothing better for me than to own a real slave. Especially when he is young and handsome."

Slightly offended, the young lady crossed her arms. "And I always thought I was the best thing that ever happened to you!"

"But darling, of course you are! You know how I meant it. You are my daughter and I love you. But soon you will live your own life and maybe start a family yourself. I have always done everything for you, haven't I? Besides, I am your mother and I don't need your permission. Nevertheless, it would be nice if you would at least be happy for me. Even if you disagree".

Thoughtfully Silke nodded. "Of course I am pleased when you are happy. Nevertheless, I am firmly convinced that it is not right to keep Roman as a slave in the long run. Therefore I will not use his services any more in the future. Of course you can continue to do whatever you want to him."

Petra smiled appreciatively. "You have to do what you think is right. I am glad that you stand up for your convictions. Even if in this case I completely disagree. But if you want to clean, tidy up, cook and do laundry from now on again! Gladly nevertheless. But be sure that from now on you will do everything yourself. My slave will do nothing for you anymore. Actually, your decision even suits me, since I have to send Roman to his sister on a regular basis. But as long as I can have him the rest of the time, that's ok for me. This won't work for a very long time anyway, because I will buy him soon, if we agree on the price. In the meantime, of course, I won't pay anything for him and even earn money if I lend him to Tara."

"You really want to buy him from his sister? He's not a thing or a pet."

Her mother smiled. "You're right, of course. I'm not buying Roman either, I'm just buying his sister's consent and her secrecy. I don't want his mother to show up here and make any reproaches to me. After all, it's not my fault that her son is so submissive."

"But otherwise you like to take advantage of his subservience!"

Petra grinned. "I only give him what he needs and longs for. The fact that I also benefit from it is a nice side effect. But you already know all that, don't you? After all, you let him serve you long enough."

Concerned the young lady nodded. "Yes, I know."

Petra got up and put on her heels. "We can discuss this later or in the evening. But now I have to look after my slave. Since I have to send him to his sister for the rest of the day, he can beg me to kiss my feet and lick my shoes. But only if he has perfectly cleaned my bathroom and toilet. Slaves are like dogs. They need firm rituals and must be reminded who is in command. Don't you think so, daughter?"

Silke exhaled deeply and shook her head at a loss. "Whatever you mean, mother!"

Seconds later she heard her mother's strict orders echoing through the house.

About two hours later, Roman was on his way to see his sister. This time he was not brought by Lady Petra or Silke, but had to visit his sister alone and on foot. Either Lady Petra had more confidence in him or maybe just no desire to drive him. He did not know. Although his life consisted only of serving and obeying, it was something special to serve his sister. Bella had always been better than him in all things.

She was ambitious and successful. Always good at school and outstanding in sport. He, on the other hand, was always average. Nevertheless he had at least one life at that time. Meanwhile he was the property of a very dominant woman and cleaned his younger sister's apartment regularly.

He hardly liked to admit it to himself, but he had actually enjoyed licking Bella's shoes. He didn't know why, but somehow it felt right to obey Bella. Hopefully she wasn't angry because he last time accidentally called her Lady Bella. But he was used to approaching women he served with lady or mistress. Maybe she had overheard it or did not care about it. Finally she was his sister and wanted only his best. Nevertheless Roman was insecure. How should he behave towards Bella today?

When he soon entered Bella's apartment, the black-haired beauty greeted him friendly. She was elegantly dressed and wore high heels.

"Hello dear brother, nice to have you on time. But before you get to work, please come into the living room first. We have to talk."

Surprised, Roman just nodded. Relieved, he followed his sister, who luckily was in a good mood and not angry with him. When he entered the room, he suddenly stopped, frightened. Lisa was already sitting at Bella's table, smiling at him friendly as well.

"Hello Roman. We haven't seen each other for a long time, have we?"

Shocked, he stared at the attractive blonde. A thousand thoughts went through his head at the same time. When he still didn't react, Bella grinned and gave him a push. "It's okay. Lisa knows. Just sit down."

While Bella was serving her brother a glass of water, Lisa kept smiling at him. "It's okay. You don't have to be ashamed. I think it is very brave of you that you have decided to spend your life as a servant. There should be more guys like you. I firmly believe that the world would be a better place if only women ruled. Don't you think?"

With shaky hands he took a sip of water and afterwards lowered his gaze shyly. His sister had already sat down and looked directly at him.

"Well Roman, first of all I want to apologize for telling Lisa your secret. But I just had to talk to someone and besides, you've known her since we were kids. Of course she will keep everything absolutely secret." Lisa actually raised her hand. "I swear."

Bella also drank amusedly from her water.

"Well, then I would like to get to the point. I really thought about it for a long time. Roman, you are my brother and I only want the best for you. That's why I want to be honest with you. It breaks my heart that you serve this woman as a slave. I cannot and will not accept that my only brother is kept like a pet by a strange woman. So Lisa and I would like to make you an offer."

Surprised, the young man looked at the two ladies and nodded expectantly. The black-haired beauty smiled delightedly.

"Well, actually it's quite simple. The only way to make sure that you are treated well as a submissive is for me to take care of it myself. So I want you to serve Lisa and me. You would serve and obey both of us, but I would be your owner. If you agree, I promise to free you from Petra. Of course, this will not happen overnight. That must be clear to you."

Overwhelmed by her words, he now trembled all over his body. Soberly his sister continued.

"We would, of course, expect absolute obedience and subservience. But that shouldn't be a problem for you, should it?"

Both ladies suddenly began to laugh. Confused, Roman looked at them alternately. But instead of thinking about the offer, he simply accepted. The ability to say no had long since been taken away from him.

Blonde Lisa shook her head. "Not so fast, my dear. If you really want to serve us from the bottom of your heart, you will have to beg us for it. You should also show your gratitude to your sister. After all, she does all this only for you. So be creative and prove it to Bella that you really mean it!"

Hesitantly Roman went slowly on the knees. Ashamed, he began to beg them submissively while additionally kissing their shoe tips. After Bella and Lisa had briefly grinned at him, they ignored him and chatted instead. After a while Lisa looked down at him.

"So if you can't think of anything better, then maybe we better cancel the whole thing. What do you think, Bella? Shall we reconsider our offer?"

Frightened and intimidated, the young man bent his head down to the ground. What did they want to hear from him? What was that all about? Why did he have to beg when Bella and Lisa supposedly wanted to do it all for him?

Although it was incredibly humiliating for him, he could not escape his submissiveness. He was trapped. When the two ladies again ignored him and were about to get up from the table, Roman began to undress out of despair.

Grinning and giggling, they watched him until he knelt naked in front of them. Bella and Lisa looked at him expectantly. At that moment he knew this was his last chance.

With a clear voice he now spoke surprisingly confidently.

"Dear Goddess Bella. Dear Goddess Lisa. I know I am only an inferior being, but if you allow me to serve you, my lowly existence would at least have meaning. I swear, I will live to serve, obey and praise your beauty."

For a short moment it was now completely silent. Suddenly Lisa began to laugh.

"Did you hear him? We are goddesses now and he wants to praise our beauty."

But Bella smiled at him touched. "That was beautiful. Thank you Roman. I accept. You can serve naked in the future, that doesn't bother me. Unless you don't want that Lisa?"

Her blonde girlfriend grinned. "It's ok for me. He wears this chastity thing. That's enough, isn't it?"

Both ladies grinned again. Bella now devoted herself to her brother, who kneeled naked and devotedly at her feet.

"Before you clean my apartment, you may thank us and lick our shoes for a moment. I know how important this is for you. I hope you understand that Lisa and I have to get used to this new situation first. After all, we never had a personal servant before. If you like, you can now address me with Goddess Bella. That's appropriate, isn't it? So now quickly lick our shoes, because you have a lot to do today. Lisa's apartment has to be cleaned as well. Fortunately you are very well trained."

Broken and surrendered he eagerly licked the shoes of the two ladies.

"Thank you, Goddess Bella."

Many hours later Roman was completely exhausted on his way to Lady Petra. In fact, he had not only cleaned Bella's apartment, but also Lisa's as well. Countless times today he had thought about why he couldn't just say no. Why was he so helpless towards all the ladies? His submissiveness was destroying his life. But what could he do about it?

When he passed a bar at that moment, he suddenly made a decision. He wanted to drink a beer now. This time he would not immediately go to Lady Petra. He needed a break. Even if it was only short. At least for a few minutes he wanted to feel like a real person.

As soon as he had entered the bar and looked for a place, the waitress came to him. The young lady had red colored hair and was colorfully tattooed. Friendly, she took his order and served him the desired drink with a smile shortly afterwards. Happy for a moment, Roman forgot everything around him. Since he hadn't drunk alcohol for months, he was even intoxicated by his first beer. Fortunately he had at least some money, because he had secretly collected all the coins he had found while cleaning.

When the attractive waitress gave him a look every now and then, he looked shyly into his glass. He couldn't remember the last time a woman looked at him like that. Relaxed Roman now enjoyed his beer, while he forgot his life as a slave for a moment. After he had paid for his beer, the waitress spoke to him unexpectedly.

"Sorry if I stared at you, but I've never seen anyone with such sad eyes. Sorry, I always watch people's eyes. It's such a habit of mine. And yours are the saddest I've ever seen. Oh, excuse me! I'm Lexi, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Roman."

The extroverted lady shook his hand. "Roman is that an Italian name? I once had a friend who was Italian. He cheated on me, but he was a good dancer. Can you dance? I like to dance for my life. And sometimes I talk a lot. But you might have noticed that already, don't you."

They both laughed. Before Roman could say anything, Lexi was already two tables away to take an order. A few minutes later, as Roman left the bar, the young lady casually slipped him a note. In front of the door he took a look at the little message and noticed that tattooed lady had actually given him her phone number.

Surprised and flattered, a smile appeared on his face.

Chapter 30

When Roman arrived at Lady Petra's home about half an hour later, his mistress was already impatiently waiting for him. In a bad mood she immediately slapped him several times. "You are late slave! Come on, what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes and greet me!"

Only seconds later the young man kneeled before her and kissed her feet.

Well trained, he begged for forgiveness while kissing the tips of her heels. Arrogantly the domineering lady pressed his head with her foot to the ground.

"Kiss the ground at my feet and thank me that you may serve me. You know your place, don't you?"

Obediently Roman kissed the floor and thanked the blonde lady who had kept him as a slave in her house for many weeks. A smile now appeared on her pretty face.

"Good boy. I know it's not always easy for you. A slave should serve only one mistress. Unfortunately I can't change that at the moment, but I'm working on it. Promised! Soon I will be the only lady in your life. You will then only serve me and spend your life completely at my feet and shoes. So now you better get to work. Through your absence there is still much to do for you today. When you have done all your housework, maybe you can massage my feet with your tongue. But only when I'm still in the mood. But for tonight I certainly have shoes for you to lick and smell. You see, I take care of your lower needs. So always remember, for someone like you it is a great privilege to serve a woman like me!"

As usual, Roman thanked her and licked the sole of her right shoe, which she presented to him grinning.

Petra smiled contentedly at him. "So now undress and get to work, slave! I will go out for dinner. So you can concentrate on your duties."

After she had briefly presented him with the sole of the other shoe to lick, the strict lady left him alone. Confused, Roman took off his clothes. Although he was already completely exhausted from cleaning, he crawled obediently to work. When he remembered how he had got into this hopeless situation, he shook his head sadly.

The next day Bella and Lisa met for a coffee to discuss the events of the last day. Absolutely enthusiastic Lisa grinned at her friend.

"I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Roman really wants to serve us as a slave voluntarily! He even begged for it! Naked and on his knees! I thought I couldn't believe my eyes."

Roman's black-haired sister just nodded. After sipping from her cup, she smiled.

"To be honest, his behaviour did not surprise me very much. I now know how submissive he is and how Petra treats him. Therefore I am very grateful to you that you support me in this. I really have to get used to seeing my brother as a slave."

The blonde beauty smiled. "I do that gladly for you. That's what friends are for. Besides, I find it really exciting and my apartment has never been so clean. It's amazing how effectively Roman cleaned in a relatively short time. It seems that Petra trained him really well."

Bella pulled a bad face. "That may be. Nevertheless, I don't like it at all that this woman keeps my only brother as a slave. I don't care whether he serves her voluntarily or not! I will find a way to stop this."

Agreeing Lisa nodded. "How right you are! Roman can really be happy to have a sister like you. Have you ever thought that perhaps it is your destiny to take care of your brother?

"What do you mean?"

The blonde lady smiled. "Well, have you ever thought that some people are born with a destiny? I firmly believe in it. Everything has a reason in life. Roman was born to serve and you and maybe I were born to be served. Maybe it's just completely natural when he serves us as a slave from now on. Besides it is of course our duty to free him from Petra."

Bella sipped again from her cup. "It may surprise you, but I have already thought about it. However it is not so simple for me, since he is still my brother."

Lisa lovingly took her hand. "You will certainly do the right thing and get used to this new situation very quickly. Believe me, you will be a good mistress to your brother. I think Roman is very lucky if he is allowed serve you."

Bella embraced her friend happily, "That's so nice of you. Thank you very much for your encouragement. I am so glad that I have you. You are so easy with it."

The beautiful blonde smiled. "A matter of honour for me. You are my best friend. I hope you are not angry with me when I confess that it fascinates me also a little bit. Somehow it's very exciting."

crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers
12