The Deal Ch. 31-32

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
3.8k words
4.64
4k
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
56 Followers

Chapter 31

About the same time Roman was kneeling in front of Lisa in Bella's apartment, Silke sat in a bad mood in the living room with her mother, who was lying relaxed on her couch and busy with her smartphone. While the young blonde lay her feet on the table, she looked around bored.

"Where is Roman? Normally he kneels under the table at this time when he's done cleaning and tidying up."

Her mother looked at her relaxed. "My slave is with his sister. You know I made this agreement with Bella. Why do you care? You don't want to use his services anymore."

Defiant Silke took her feet off the table. "Just because I don't want him to be a slave anymore doesn't mean I don't care about him. I feel sorry for him and I would wish for a better life for him. Especially now that he apparently also has to clean for his sister."

Annoyed, Petra put her smartphone away. "But dear, we've discussed this so many times. Roman has a good life. The best life a slave can wish for."

The young beauty shook her head as usual. "I simply see more in Roman than just a servant. It can't be that he was only born to serve and obey. He also deserves a real life."

Her attractive mother smiled. "Oh Silke, your compassion honours you. But don't worry any more. Believe me, everything is as it should be. Better help me to choose a second cage for him. I also want to keep him in a cage in my bedroom over night. What do you think of a small model where his head can be fixed?"

Silke made a face. "You enjoy keeping him in a cage, don't you?"

Her long-legged mother smiled. "I love it. It excites me that he is completely at my mercy and that I can do whatever I want with him. Imagine this young attractive man waiting for hours in a small cage to serve me. Completely naked and he even kisses my feet gratefully. Besides, the house has never been so clean. Have you cleaned your rooms yet? You wanted Roman not to clean up for you anymore!"

The young lady lowered her head briefly. "I didn't have time yet. Besides, I'm not very good at cleaning, as you know."

Petra laughed. "Some things are only appreciated when you no longer have them! Just tell me when you want Roman to clean up for you again".

Satisfied and grinning, Petra returned to her smartphone, while Silke left the room slightly angry.

Although she would never admit it, the beautiful blonde of course knew that Roman's services were more than useful.

With bright eyes Lisa stared down at Roman. "I must confess that I am absolutely fascinated by your passion! I can hardly think of anything else. Why didn't you entrust yourself to me earlier? We have known each other for so long. Surely you have dreamed of serving me before, haven't you?"

But when the young man looked only shyly and shamefaced to the ground, the beautiful blonde grinned.

"Well, at least you're kneeling in front of me now! I still can't believe that you are only a slave for Bella and me. Then I'm really your mistress now, aren't I?"

Roman nodded obediently while the attractive lady grinned girlishly.

"That's awesome! I love it! Lady Lisa or Mistress Lisa. That sounds very good, doesn't it? I always wanted to be a princess or a queen with many servants. And you always wanted to be a servant, didn't you?"

When he nodded again only ashamedly, Lisa laughed contentedly.

"But unfortunately, you're not just mine. At least not yet. I am totally fascinated that you serve this woman completely as a real slave. Imagine if you were my slave. Wouldn't that be totally awesome? I'd be the center of your life. You would only live to serve me and do everything for me. I would be your mistress, queen and goddess. You could worship me from morning till night and gratefully lick the dirt off my shoes. That's what you want, isn't it?"

Still, Roman remained with his head bowed.

"You don't have to be ashamed. Quite the opposite. You should be proud of yourself. After all, it takes a lot of courage to live your destiny. Especially when it means voluntarily spending your life as a slave."

Suddenly she grinned, "Oh, excuse me. I talk and talk and you are certainly waiting eagerly for finally being allowed to kiss my feet, aren't you?

Roman answered submissively. "Yes, Lady Lisa."

The beautiful lady smiled happily. "Then I allow you to kiss my feet. I hope you know that this is an absolute honour for someone like you. After all, you are absolutely inferior to me."

The many weeks as slave of Lady Petra had already completely broken Roman. Absolutely submissive, he kissed the feet of his younger sister's best friend.

"Thank you very much, Goddess Lisa. Thank you for letting me serve you".

The young lady put one foot on his head and pressed it to the floor. Pleased, she grinned down at him.

"You're welcome. This is so awesome. Oh, I love it when I am worshipped. Yes, kiss my feet!"

After Lisa let Roman kiss her feet for several minutes, she reached for a bag.

"Oh, I still have something for you. Since you are so crazy about feet and shoes, I brought my old heels and some nylon socks for you. Both I have worn several times when going out. The shoes are filthy and the nylons are soaked with my foot sweat, because I have danced in these for hours".

Irritated, the young man stared to the ground. He had known Lisa for many years and knew that she was definitely up to something.

Friendly but strict, she now spoke down to him.

"So Roman I hope you'll excuse me, but I get to the point immediately. We both know our place by now. Therefore I promise you, if you serve me perfectly and obey me absolutely, you will lick my shoes like you have never licked shoes before. You will also be allowed to worship me as a goddess. You would live only for me and my divine feet."

Without thinking, Roman immediately kissed her feet again.

"Yes, goddess Lisa."

Pleased she put her hands to her hips.

"Yeah, kiss my feet. Kiss your goddess's feet, slave! Unfortunately you also serve Petra at the moment, but believe me maybe you will soon be my property. Especially since Bella can't keep you permanently as a slave."

The young man thanked her well trained at her feet. Satisfied, the beautiful blonde threw the bag next to him on the floor.

"That's how I like it. Before you clean 'Bella's' apartment, you may smell my shoes and nylons. But nothing else! Understood, slave! If you have cleaned perfectly, you may beg me to let you kiss and lick my shoes and nylons. Maybe I'll even wear them for you. Who knows?"

Excited and with trembling hands, Roman took the objects of his desire out of the bag. Greedily he smelled her worn heels and their sweaty nylons. The young man closed his eyes with relish, inhaling the very intense scent. Especially the nylons smelled very strong. Roman couldn't remember ever having smelled such intense female foot sweat. Although Lisa's feet were not as perfect as Lady Petra's, her scent was really special. Intoxicated, he lowered his head and continued to inhale the foot scent of this blonde goddess.

Lisa grinned proudly at him. "You seem to like my foot sweat. By the way, my feet usually smell very strong. Especially when I don't wash them every day. If you are a good slave, you may even lick the sweat off my feet. Just like a little puppy. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Completely intoxicated, Roman only answered quietly. "Yes, goddess Lisa."

"But that's enough. Go to your work now. Unfortunately there is not enough time left for my apartment today. But next time you will have the honour of cleaning my apartment again. Promised".

While the blonde lady sat down relaxed on Bellas sofa and got busy with her smartphone, Roman began to clean his sister's apartment. Her incredibly sensual smell still in his nose, he would have liked to kiss Lisa's feet even further to thank her. Although he knew of course that she was also only exploiting him, he had long since resigned himself to a life as a slave. Nevertheless he didn't know how he would manage to continue serving and satisfying several ladies. Especially their demands and expectations seemed to grow day by day.

When Roman was several hours later on his way home to Lady Petra, he felt guilty. The fact that he had kissed, smelled and licked Lisa's shoes and nylons for an hour after his cleaning service made him feel remorseful. Had he thereby betrayed his mistress and owner Lady Petra? He himself did not understand why he felt like that. Why was only so weak? Why did these ladies and especially Lady Petra have such power over him? Why did he even beg to be treated like that? What was wrong with him?

Just as he was about to cross the street, a red sports car suddenly stopped right in front of him. As the tinted passenger window went down, the young man recognized Tara, who smiled friendly at him.

"Hello Roman. Get in! We have to talk!"

Chapter 32

Obediently, Roman had sat down with her in the car when the mature lady drove off immediately. Tara smiled friendly at the surprised young man, who now became more and more nervous.

"Don't be afraid Roman! I promise you that you will be home on time. I know that you are a good boy and you certainly don't want to keep Petra waiting. But first, thank you very much for wanting to talk to me. As you can imagine, it's no coincidence that we met today."

Curious and also a bit flattered he looked at the girlfriend of his mistress, who was dressed very elegantly as usual. Only now Roman noticed that he hadn't even thought about it, but as if automatically obeyed immediately.

After a short drive, Tara parked the expensive car directly in front of an imposing villa in a prime location. As soon as she had brought her submissive guest into her house, he fell on his knees in front of her and kissed the tips of her Prada heels. The slightly overweight lady clapped her hands enthusiastically.

"Oh, you are so sweet. It is absolutely fascinating that you know your place. Now look around a bit first. Afterwards you are welcome to kiss my feet and sniff my heels."

After the young man had inspected the large and extremely luxurious home of the elegant lady, he knelt at her feet shortly afterwards.

While Roman kissed Tara's feet as ordered, he still wondered what the reason for this unexpected meeting was. What did Tara want from him and why did she even hide this from Lady Petra?

Happy the slightly corpulent lady smiled. "Oh, I love it when you kneel before me. Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this, but since I met you at Petra's I can think of almost nothing else. Since your mistress changed her mind spontaneously and does not want to lend you to me anymore, I just had to see you. I hope you understand that. Of course, that's our secret, isn't it?"

The young man, whose life has long since consisted only of serving and obeying, answered submissively. "Yes, Lady Tara."

Happily, the still attractive lady slipped out of her shoes and allowed Roman to smell her feet and shoes. He immediately inhaled her scent and gratefully kissed her feet.

Tara bent down to him and stroked his head benevolently. "I know my feet are not as high arched as Peter's feet, but they smell more intense. Don't you think so?"

Without waiting for an answer, she continued to speak to him. "Since we don't have much time, I'd like to get to the point quickly. I am aware that you love Petra and that you are a faithful and obedient slave to her. Nevertheless I would like to make you an offer to leave her and live here with me. I know this comes as a surprise, but believe me, I am convinced that this would be the best for you in the long run."

Completely surprised, Roman stared at her. Had he just heard right?

Meanwhile the mature lady had obviously become nervous. "Of course I would then be your mistress and you my slave. But since I have completely different financial means than Petra, I could offer you the life that such a special young man like you deserves. You have seen my house. You wouldn't have to sleep in a cage with me either. Unless you really want to. Then I'll buy you one. But actually, I'd like you to sleep at the foot of my bed so you can satisfy me whenever I want. And I'm not just thinking about my feet."

The young man swallowed. He did not know how to react. Did this almost strange woman really want him as a house slave or even as her sex slave?

The mature lady smiled almost shyly. "I know this must come as a complete surprise to you. But if you think about it rationally, you will surely come to the conclusion that it is absolutely the best for you. I know that I am not the youngest or the most attractive lady you could serve. However, I am probably the wealthiest and perhaps the kindest. In any case, I am firmly convinced that I am the best mistress for you and you are the perfect slave for me."

When he still showed no reaction, completely surprised, she tenderly stroked his face.

"You don't have to decide right away. I don't want to force you either. I just want you to think carefully about my offer and decide what you think is best for you. I wouldn't lend you out to someone else for money, by the way. Because even if you were my slave, I would always treat you with respect. Just like you deserve."

At that moment, Roman simply began to kiss her feet for this offer. Although it was anything but unselfish, he was touched by her loving nature.

Before Tara drove him home, it was no coincidence that she showed him a part of her gigantic shoe collection including a dozen pairs of the most exquisite riding boots.

A few minutes later the young man got out of Tara's car about two streets away from Lady Petra's house. The afternoon with Lisa and Tara's completely unexpected offer had completely confused him. But as soon as he had entered Petra's house, he took off his clothes as usual and then immediately went down on his knees to greet his mistress who seemed to be waiting for him already in the living room.

Just as he crawled submissively into the room, the attractive lady had already stood up and was already approaching him. But before she even had the chance to express her anger about his long absence, Roman was already bending his head down to the floor and licking her shoes like a puppy to greet her.

"Excuse me, sublime Lady Petra. I live to serve you."

With incredible eagerness his tongue slipped over the expensive leather of her shoes. Even Roman was surprised at the intensity of his subservience. Perhaps it was also his guilty conscience. Somehow, he had betrayed his mistress by meeting Tara. Even though nothing had actually happened. Lady Petra would certainly be anything but pleased if she should hear about it.

Visibly delighted, her anger was gone. The blond mistress even sat down and listened to his submissive compliments. Grinning like a girl, she slipped out of her heels and patted his head with her foot.

"Good boy! Very good boy! Come on, beg me! I know you want it! Beg me and maybe I'll let you do it!"

Well trained, Roman bent his forehead on the floor and began to beg the beautiful blonde submissively.

"Please Lady Petra. Please let me lick your feet."

Amused, the long-legged lady shook her head. "Oh, you can do better than that! Come on, try harder! Beg like a little puppy! Or would you rather lick my floors?"

Although he was naturally aware of how much she was playing with his passion, the young man was completely at the mercy of this selfish lady.

"Divine Mistress Petra, I know I am completely inferior. Thank you for giving my life meaning. Thank you for letting me serve you. Submissively, I ask for the grace to clean your perfect feet with my inferior slave tongue."

Amused, the beautiful blonde laughed. "That's better, slave. You see. You can do it. "

She put both feet on his head and laid her head back relaxed.

"I'm very pleased with you, by the way. You do your duties almost perfectly and your behaviour is also impeccable. Even though I may not always show it to you, but I really enjoy having you here. Well, and I have probably never had such perfectly cleaned shoes before. It makes me feel good to wear these shoes that you spend hours every day cleaning with your tongue for me."

Submissively he looked down. "Thank you, Lady Petra. It is a great honor for me to clean your precious shoes."

His attractive mistress laughed. "I know how special my feet and shoes are to you. Always remember, you are my slave and property. Even though you serve your sister for a limited time, you belong only to me. And as long as you obey me completely and I am satisfied with your service, you will be allowed to continue to serve my feet and shoes."

After a moment of silence, she spoke to him even more forcefully and clearly.

"You were born to crawl before me and lick the dirt off my shoes! You exist only to serve me, to make my life easier and to kiss these feet with gratitude. The holy feet of your mistress. My feet!"

"Repeat it, slave!"

Brainwashed and absolutely devoted, Roman obeyed while still kneeling naked with his head bowed to the ground in front of her.

Nodding benevolently, the dominant lady now asked him to look her in the eyes. As he slowly raised his head, she grabbed his chin with her right hand and was still looking him straight in the eyes from above.

"Good boy. I am very happy with you."

To his amazement, the beautiful blonde kissed him lovingly on the forehead and then showed him a small key.

"You know what that key is for?"

Roman still nodded in amazement.

"As a sign of my appreciation and generosity, I release you from wearing your chastity belt until tomorrow. But don't you dare touch your penis in my presence or sully my precious shoes or anything else in this house with your juices! Understood, slave?"

Surprised by this gesture, he bowed his head to the ground again and kissed her feet to thank her. Two minutes later she had already taken off the chastity belt and grinningly held his complete manhood in her hand.

"Remember that your penis and your balls belong to me too! You only play with them when I allow you to! Understood, slave?"

Excited but meek, Roman replied. "Yes mistress."

The beautiful lady smiled contentedly. "Good boy. Now you can lick my feet as a reward. In the meantime, I'll check my messages. Afterwards you make me a snack and clean the kitchen! I'm going out tonight, so I won't need your services. So you'll spend the night in the cage. Tomorrow morning I want to be woken up one hour later. My bath and breakfast as usual. Understood, slave?"

Obediently, the young man answered, looking only at her feet. "Yes, mistress. Thank you for letting me serve you."

"Very well. Come on! My feet await your tongue. Enjoy your reward and don't forget to thank me."

"Yes, mistress."

Three hours later, after Roman had licked the deceitful lady's feet for almost sixty minutes and had done all his duties, he knelt in front of several pairs of her shoes in his cage. Obediently, he cleaned his mistress' expensive footwear with his tongue while the attractive blonde was enjoying herself just outside. While the young man thought about the many events of this day, the door of the small room opened unexpectedly.

Excited and in a good mood, Silke welcomed him, holding two bottles of sparkling wine in her hands.

"Hello Roman, where is my mother? I have something to celebrate! You won't believe it! I have actually passed this test! I'm so happy to have passed at last."

After Roman congratulated the beautiful blonde and told her about her mother's absence, the young lady shook her head in disappointment.

"That's not fair! When I have something to celebrate, nobody has time for me."

A moment later the attractive student looked directly at Roman. "Then you'll celebrate with me!"

Surprised, he started shivering. "But Lady Petra ordered me to stay in the cage."

crowbar_
crowbar_
56 Followers
12