The Deal Pt. 05

Story Info
Fiancee who broke his heart reapears looking for his help.
10.9k words
4.51
21.3k
46

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 4:

She drove me home and dropped me off with a kiss. I was walking to the door when I saw her brake lights come on and she reversed back and lowered her window.

"You called me Sugar." She shouted out and drove off screeching her tyres.

* Chapter 12 *

The following week I flew to Chicago for the final signing of the GECC & TSA contract. I arrived on Tuesday morning and went straight into the boardroom for the presentations. Both companies were represented by their major shareholders and their management teams.

The presentations from the department heads, went on all day and the final contract signing was at four. There was a photographer to record the event.

Thereafter we broke away only to re-convene at seven at a Restaurant complex called the Windemere in a private function room for a five course dinner. There were almost thirty five of us. Some of the very senior managers and or Shareholders had brought their wives along, but the majority were single. Rebecca was congratulated repeatedly by the Big Boys and was riding high on a wave of admiration.

The meal over, I found myself alone on the expansive balcony looking across the Loop and the ongoing dominance of Willis Tower. I had a rather large Johnny Walker Blue in hand when Rebecca slid up from behind and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hiya, Boss." She was already tipsy.

"Reb, You're three sheets to the wind my girl." I was somewhat concerned. Obviously, all the stress and late nights leading to the final signing had resulted in her letting her hair down a little too much.

"Ah, but am I your girl?' She spun me around so I was facing her. She pressed her body to me, her lips seeking mine and we kissed long and hard. She pulled back sooner than I wanted. "So, you popped Shannon's anal cherry and bought her jewellery." She looked somewhat amused as she searched my face for answers. - Jesus Christ, was there nothing sacred between those two.

"Guilty as charged I'm afraid." Never apologise, never explain was a good motto in certain circumstances and I think this one qualified.

"I'm glad" she snuggled into me, her arms around my neck and her hands caressing the back of my head. We kissed again. "Do I get to hope there may be jewellery in my future?" She arched an eyebrow quizzically.

"Rebecca," I smiled. "Between your salary package and bonuses you can afford anything you want." I pointed out.

"Ah, but it's not the same." She pouted. "A girl wants to be bought pretty things." She kissed me again languidly. "Italian fashion is also acceptable."

***

Part of the Windemere Restaurant Complex included a small dancehall and with the exception of some of our crowd who excused themselves early and left for home, the rest of us ended up there to finish the evening with a trot on the floor. There was already a small crowd not of our group doing their thing. Even some thirty to forty year old single guys looking for pick-ups.

The music was live from a three-piece band playing crooner music, mostly Frank, Dean and some Bing. The dancing was old fashioned and slow. Some couples just shuffled about holding their partners whilst others, mostly the over fifties and sixties had some real moves. I stood near the bar sipping a Dirty Gin Martini watching the action on the dance floor when Ms Du Preez -- call me Elza -- sidled up to me.

"Mr Taylor!"

"Please call me Erik, Ms. Du Preez."

"Please call me Elza, Erik" She nodded towards the dancefloor, "Will you take me for a spin Erik?" I did and although my best was a Waltz or something that I could modify a Waltz into, she was a consummate dancer and made me look good.

She was a doyen of the Arts and a philanthropist, supporting a number of charities including shelters for abused animals. She was also the primary sponsor for a wild bird sanctuary and a firm believer in centrist politics supporting a candidate's positions and not parties. She was either in the news or in the fashion pages.

We danced and spoke. I discovered that her husband had been one of the last old-style industrialists who died at the age of sixty two from a massive coronary back in 2004, She was thirty four at the time. Everyone thought she was eye-candy, a trophy wife, but she said she had been deeply in love with him. His kids from his first marriage contested the will and eventually she agreed to walk away with only fifteen million dollars.

She started investing in businesses of people she knew and trusted. The first, was an old school friend that wanted to open a small beauty salon, offering middle class housewives a taste of the high life at prices they could afford. She took a fifty per-cent stake with money she hadn't tied into long term investments and secured premises, furniture equipment and the rest. Initially they couldn't afford salaries for lots of staff so they started with a single hairdresser and trolled local colleges for students in the beauty field offering them low salaries but on-hands experience. Soon they had facials, waxes, manis and pedis, a steam room, massage and aroma therapy booths and a changing room with showers.

After a year they brought in two Swiss hair removal machines for the smooth cooch look - reminder to self, to tell the girls -- it would save them much effort and rashes from shaving. Anyway, back to Elza, they supplemented the depilatory machines with permanent hair removal lasers. Eventually they added laser skin rejuvenation and so the list went on. The reason for the success was that they catered to a previously untapped market at prices that were attractive for middle class housewives to adopt a professional beauty regimen as part of their monthly routine.

Within five years they had opened three more and five years after that another seven in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Besides that, her long term investments were also growing and she now owned significant share blocks of local and multinational companies. Her shareholdings resulted in her sitting on the board of a number of companies including TSA.

She had no children and remained unmarried but had been seen on the arm of Governors, High Court Judges and a couple of athletes but didn't appear to be tied down to anyone for very long.

"So how many men are knocking on your door every night to take you out Elza?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not as many as you might think," she laughed. "It's difficult to be a successful woman and attract the right kind of men. Half are in it for the money and lifestyle and the other half are simply eye-candy."

"Just like rich successful men and the women they attract," I got one back for men.

She laughed uproariously. "I knew I liked your honesty."

"What about you?" She asked. "Are women knocking on your door every night?"

"We'll not quite every night. In fact, hardly at all." I admitted. "To be honest, until three weeks ago I hadn't been with a woman in the previous six months."

She nodded knowingly. "What do you think of me?" She asked without subterfuge.

"You're a beautiful, successful woman that has the world by the balls." It was true. She was all that.

She pulled me tighter against her body while she smiled at my summation.

"Have a good look Erik, I'm forty eight and rich. I take very little shit from anyone. I prefer to deal with people I trust. Personally, I've had my boob's eyes and neck done. I've had lipo. I go to gym for two hours a day, six days a week and I'd trade it all away for a good man to love and hold and who would do the same for me. But until then I have a business to run and people who are depending on me."

The personal side of her revelation rocked me. "Why are you telling me this Elza?"

"Because firstly and don't be offended, I've had you and your law firm investigated and secondly I need you to know me as well as I know you before we get into bed."

"We're getting into bed?"

"Yes."

I thought furiously as the song was coming to a close. "You're franchising the beauty salons and want a law firm you trust on retainer to handle both the initial and the ongoing legal work."

Our faces were a fingertip away from each other, our eyes locked and our bodies pressed tight. We may have well been clinched in a boxing ring waiting to throw the next punch.

"I knew you were the right person for us!" She held me close without release and waited for the next song to start.

"So, I'm not sure about the retainer, wouldn't a project by project cost structure be better?" The negotiation started as we started around the dance floor once more.

"It would be cheaper for singular or short-term projects but for ongoing work it would end-up more expensive and you would always be at the back of the que." I countered. We were dancing round the room but focused exclusively on the negotiation.

"Ok, but I'd expect a recon of all billable hours charged vs. retainer value and unused retainer hours to be automatically carried over into the new month."

"Agreed."

"Agreed." She smiled.

"So, twenty-four months?"

"Twelve." She countered.

"Twenty-four with quarterly reviews."

"With non-performance clauses."

"And incentive bonuses."

"Deal."

"Deal."

She leaned in and kissed my cheek on the dancefloor in front of everybody. There was a camera flash.

"Get your, people to set up a meeting with my people." She punched her office number into my phone saved it under Elza - Suburban Goddess, her company's name and left.

* * *

I went looking for Rebecca to give her the good news. She was up against the bar doing Tequila shots with four guys and was looking smashed.

"Come join us" She shouted spotting me. "It's Tequila time."

I moved in and took her arm. "Enough alcohol, say goodnight".

Two of the guys had a predatory look to them and they tried to interpose between us.

"Who you, man?" - The first.

"She can decide for herself." -- The second.

After the events of two weekends before with Ray Hollis I was in no mood for shit. My hard leather dress shoe caught the first asshole on the knee and he went down hard with a scream. This was turning into my signature move. The second dragged his eyes off the writhing mess on the floor back to me trying to find his courage. He didn't. He knew it, I knew it and he knew I knew it. I leaned towards him and he backed off. I turned back to the first guy still half on the floor and kneed him in the face. He fell over alternating between holding his knee and his nose.

The other two looked aghast. The whole confrontation had taken less than thirty seconds. "Nice going gents, let's all get the lady drunk and pull a train -- Is that it?". They were shaking their heads no. "Then best you run before you find yourselves tarred with the same brush." They hesitated. "Fuck off now!" I growled and they beat a hasty retreat leaving bruised boy on the floor trying to crawl away.

"Wow Erik, you're getting tougher." Rebecca laughed but then her legs wobbled and she fell into my arms. I had to steel myself to hold her up so we wouldn't both go down.

"More Tequila!" She breathed fumes into my face. Fuck no! Squatting down I got her onto my shoulder, fireman-hold and lifting her I walked to the exit. She struggled and wriggled trying to get off. "No, no, no. I'm not ready to go! Take me partying!" Boy, the girl was on a Spring Break flash-back. She kept protesting while on my left shoulder, but my right hand was free so I gave her ass a spank.

"Ouch, ow!

"Rebecca behave!"

"Maybe... Maybe not." She laughed at her own joke, then burped.

I carried her through the Windemere and got her into a cab where she curled into me. She was talking but making little sense but I got a couple of 'party pooper' and 'tequila' references.

We were staying in the same hotel, different rooms and ten minutes later we were there. I half carried half dragged her out of the Chicago Cab. She leaned into me like a door half-off its hinges while I paid the driver. Then, momentarily finding her balance she broke free giggling and laughing and staggered into the foyer only to fall over a low back armchair leaving her bubble ass standing proud in the air.

"Spank me again." She announced for all to hear and the busy foyer went silent as everyone turned to look at us. It was almost like a slo-mo scene from a Tarantino movie -- I was thinking 'Reservoir Dogs'.

I reached her in a couple of long strides and grabbed her.

"Have your way with me!" She announced loudly. I managed to scoop her up and cradling her in my arms like a baby or a newly-wed bride, strode for the elevators. Watching our progress were two couples waiting for one to arrive. Rebecca threw her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me, missed my lips and ended up kissing my chin.

"Take me now Erik." Another sloppy kiss. " Now, already." The elevator chimed and the doors opened. The man closest was about to enter when his partner pulled him back. "Let them go first, Henry," she admonished him. "That poor woman can't wait any longer!"

They all stood back and we got in the elevator alone. Almost immediately, she started making sounds I knew well, so rather than try dig through her bag to find her key card I rushed her to my room. I hardly got her to the bathroom and her face over the toilet when she erupted. I sat on the edge of the bath, rubbed her shoulders, muttered words of soft encouragement and did my best to stop her from drowning in her own vomit.

When she was empty and had stopped dry heaving, she fell back making a weird sound somewhere between groaning and humming. I dug around my toiletry bag and came up with some aspirin. I crushed and dissolved two in a glass of water and I got her to drink it and hold it down. I left her there while I stripped down naked and went back into the bathroom to strip her down. shoes, dress, jewellery. High cut, high waisted purple and black lace panties and matching bra. I carried her semi-limp body to the shower and stepped inside. I let it run for a while before soaping both of us. I washed her as well as I could. I brushed my teeth in the shower then rinsed my toothbrush under the spray, re-loaded it with toothpaste and did my best to brush her teeth and tongue as well. She fought me pushing the brush out with her tongue and by swivelling her head side to side but I managed to do a reasonable job. Her hair had become wet during the teeth brushing fiasco and I ran out of towels by the time she was dry enough to roll onto the bedside closest to the bathroom. -- one never knows - I climbed in on the other side sober and switched on the TV watching the news and drinking water to stay hydrated, listening as her ragged breathing evened out.

I passed out until I heard her stirring. I reached her, "Water," she croaked. I helped her drink as much as she could and she went back to sleep. Eventually so did I with the TV still on but not before I saw a segment on Forbes News on the merger of GECC & TSA. There was a compiled video segment which ended with about ten seconds of Elza and I dancing up close. 'Ms. Elza du Preez and an unknown escort burning up the dance floor' the presenter announced.

That's all I needed!

* * *

I stirred to the sounds of activity from the bathroom and struggled out of bed. the sun was shining through the window. I felt like a zombie from the intermittent sleep caused by checking up on Rebecca throughout the night. She came out wearing the towelling robe found hanging behind the bathroom door and kissed me lightly in passing. I closed the door and did my thing. I could hear her talking on the phone. I had another quick shower and dried myself as best I could with the driest of last night's damp towels.

I stepped back into the room only to be ambushed. She threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"So, you had me at your mercy the whole night and you didn't take advantage of me." She gave me her wildcat stare.

"I would never take advantage of a drunk woman." I replied in my Saint Erik voice.

"Erik! Erik!" She sighed, exasperated. "Don't you know anything? You ALWAYS take advantage of a woman in your bed." She crawled over and kissed my mouth. She tasted fresh. "Hope you don't mind but I used your toothbrush and toothpaste." She admitted. I didn't mention that it was the second time in the last nine hours.

She pulled up the robe and settled her bare pussy onto my stomach and bent forward to suck my nipples which in turn sent jolts of electricity down to my cock making it jerk uncontrollably. Then pulling the top of the robe open, pushed her breasts into my face swinging her body side to side so her nipples rubbed left and right across my lips. After a while I'd had enough and with a growl, I captured her and sucked the first one in. She arched her back and purred then pulled back and swung the next one in, for a similar treatment.

Her pussy was rubbing on my stomach and I could feel her getting slick then wet. My cock was responding but there was a knock at the door. She jumped up and straightened her bathrobe.

"Breakfast," she called and soon was wheeling a small trolley with coffee, OJ and a platter of breakfast pastries. She left the coffee on the trolley, but placed the tray on the bed and shrugging off the bathrobe got on top of me. She leaned in and kissed me again. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, exploring it fully, then I reversed it and pushed her tongue back getting as much of mine into her as I could. When we broke apart, she ran her teeth over my retreating tongue like she was about to bite down and keep it in her mouth forever. Then lifting her hips, she lined me up to her cunt. The first attempt didn't go quite right so she lifted and tried again and this time she slid down to the hilt.

"Mmmmm" she ground her pussy slowly back and forth grabbing a Danish and pushing it to my mouth. "Bite." She ordered. Then she had a bite. We chewed while she continued her slow back and forth on my crotch riding my cock in her warm cunt. She held a glass of orange juice to my lips, while my hands were busy tweaking her nipples. We spilled some on me. It ran off my chest and onto the sheet below. We finished the juice and the Danish. She continued her slow fucking while she buttered a flaky Croissant and tore it into smaller pieces, she held one in her teeth and fed it to me directly from her mouth. On the next piece she slathered some orange marmalade that ended on my chest. She licked it off and deciding she liked that, smeared marmalade on both her nipples and had me lick it off them.

We shared the second glass of orange juice without her stopping her pussy assault on my cock for one second. The girl certainly knew how to multitask. She rubbed butter and marmalade on her lips and leaned in so I could kiss and lick them clean then pushed her little tongue back into my mouth to taste it. We fucked while we ate the second Croissant and continued fucking throughout.

With a naughty grin, she lifted off my cock and spread the rest of the marmalade on her bald pussy and raising her hips, shifted over till it was in my face and I licked marmalade and pussy juice off her labia while she giggled and shouted encouragement that I: "Eat the breakfast of champions!"

Next, she dipped her fingers into the butter and got serious on her clit as she impaled herself once more and this time we started fucking in earnest. The food tray was bouncing on the bed next to us and the remaining Danish ended up stuck on her outer-thigh, she brushed it off with a swipe while a little voice in my head said 'good thing the coffee pot was still on the trolley'.

"Oh God, I'm close." She cried.

"I'm going to blow any minute now," I groaned

"Not yet, not yet, not yet!" she moaned and I tried my best to think of anything other than this stunning woman on top of me to slow down my impending explosion. Her small breasts high and proud with just enough jiggle to make her brown nipples bounce enticingly. Her thick strong thighs clamped around me while her warm wet cunt surrounded me in ecstasy.