The Deathsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers

The music was strange by Human standards; not the thumping and stomping of most of the dance clubs catering to the majority, or those trying to fit into it. Instead, angelic voices acted the undercarriage for a transportive experience of notes rarely explored, of the strange or curious sounds of the City usually ignored, now distilled and given center stage like a band. Any sound around her was good. She didn't want to listen to a quiet apartment tonight, her and Aegis reflecting on their path. Her choices.

Distract me from that path. That grey maze.

Jade had a collar around his neck, its lock resting in the hollow of his throat. The shape was a symbolic facade, hollow and able to be opened without disrupting ownership. It was a small pill case.

As the Vassal pressed his hips against hers, she could feel the erection beneath Tidepool, nudging deeper into the crevice which Aegis slowly opened up. Jade opened his lock and retrieved a small, easily-dissolved pill, lifting it up between his teal fingers. Showed it to her with a lusty smile.

Asking permission.

"P. I.?" she asked.

He nodded, and she opened her lips to stick out her pink tongue. Delicately, he placed it dead center, and she drew it in, closing purple lips with a minute, doll's smile.

The drug seeped in and Adorn was pushed to her first climax soon after Jade and Tidepool completed their penetration of her and her Aegis, locking them together. The pill vanished into her bloodstream, she opened her mouth and screamed in shock the first time they moved together. Her eyes stared; her cunt filled with Aegis and Tidepool and Jade all at once, convulsed upon them.

Adorn!!

Groaning, Jade rolled them, placed her on top, turned his head to show the pale, submissive line of his throat.

"Master, you've come to us," he whispered, held upon the edge of a cliff. Quivering.

Adorn gasped in surprise, her heart maintaining its racing pulse as enormous hands took hold of her hips. She recognized the unique composition of the Flux in Jade, yet this was...

...so much more.

Jade's Necanthrope had decided to join the four of them.

Adorn's gasps were quick, in and out and in, as a second, smaller set of hands clasped her waist. Something blunt nudged between her lilac buttocks. Something else leaned over her back, rumbling a low, complex song in a thick, muscular throat. Simultaneously, another throat squeaked and chittered as its owner scrabbled for position. Squashed between her and the giant, it pressed its furry body harder against her backside. She tensed, thinking to refuse.

She heard a resounding voice in her head.

Open and yield, Operative. If you wish to visit Jade again.

Aegis feared for her a moment, understanding the command was for both of them. This shell cannot protect you from a Union, Beloved...

A Union?

Adorn's head swam as the Flux between and around them begged for exchange, for full transfer. Images flashed in her head; the cavernous space of Macabre was full of souls who had returned from the White. Never had there been so many who looked like her, all in one place...

It felt like the home which had never existed.

She felt her own defenses relax. I understand, Aegis. Stay.

Always.

"Yes," she groaned aloud.

Jade held her close, his Deathsuit still bonded deep between her legs, holding her open. Aegis yielded for the first and only time since the Frother had landed on her back, giving before the pressure of a penetrating, twisting phallus. It nudged at her naked, pink asshole. The Ebon yelped in confusion as it spat out and spread something slimy and tingling against her vulnerable, hidden flesh.

It pushed.

Brief resistance. She tightened, tried to look over her shoulder behind her. Jade kissed her ear and cupped her face, prevented her from seeing much more than dark, looming shadows.

"You'll love it," he said. "Give us this gift."

Her pucker gave in, and the writhing... thing speared her bottom and curved upward, forcing her to adjust the level of her hips. At the same time, something very small squealed happily thrusting once or twice before holding her impaled and in place.

So that the real titan behind her could work his way in to her true cunt, her flesh and blood, at the same time that Jade and Tidepool withdrew.

Adorn squealed at the Necanthrope's size. The Vassal's arms tightened, and he kissed her again, shushing. The smaller thing in her ass was short, comfortably settled as it squatted on her buttocks. Soon it was in full action, short, quick thrusts, both taking her Flux and feeding back in a trickle. Adorn's eyes rolled as her anus blossomed with pleasure as never before.

So good...!

Meanwhile, the giant still eased into Adorn's other, greased hole just below the small one being buggered.

Slow. Letting her adjust.

Huge, warm hands holding her thighs, lifting her up like a wheelbarrow. It felt like a real cock, that of a primal brute, stretching her and Aegis to their limits. He paused, giving her a sense how tightly her labia wrapped around this rigid power pole even as the small one slimed and loosened her greedy pucker without stopping.

Then the titan drew out, lunged in. Adorn's blank eyes flew wide, her body unable to move. Aegis did not understand, at first.

The Necanthrope thrust once again, so long to complete the cycle, and her punished hole burned with hypersensitive rapture. The chittering creature sped its own pace yet more, reveling in its access as Adorn's quavering voice joined those on the cusp of agony in Macabre.

I can't! I can't take it!

"They're almost there!" Jade implored.

Her spine arching, Adorn kissed the Vassal with a whimper, tasting his soft mouth as his Masters took her. They were on the edge, and would leave part of themselves behind, on the inside, beyond Aegis' barrier.

The sound to herald the moment wasn't a grunt. More a clarion.

She screamed again when it happened, panicked as she climaxed with them, their Flux filling her, leaving her sloshy inside and out, blind with swirling colors.

"Would you become my Vassal? To be Adorned, in Truth?"

The voice both whispered and thrummed like a hollow frame filled with too many other voices. These words only just achieved enunciation; they had floated up to be heard.

"N-Not yet, I cannot!" she gasped, lost, unable to find the vaulted ceiling or the marble floor. "I am not ready...!"

A moment later, nearby, another Ebon screamed. Sounding much like herself.

You cannot always pretend, said that first voice. The one that told her to submit. You are not a Union, Aegis and you. You are too far. Too few.

Even four is too few, whispered another, a female. It must be Eight to be One.

Before Adorn realized it, she shared a wet, female sex with Jade. He ate the female Necanthrope hungrily, stretching his neck back, tongue tickling her taint. Someone pushed Adorn's head forward and she clamped into the greyish netherlips. The Ebons served together, and they each cut their tongue or swollen, lower lip on the teeth inside.

The spidery arms of the one in her rectum released her, wriggled out from between her and the titan, pulling its squirming penis out and leaving her shitter oozing. The giant in her cunt grunted for real, fucked slow with deliberation; he wasn't done yet, he'd go again. Meanwhile, curious fingers pushed in Adorn's used anus, spreading around what the hairy creature had left behind.

Then, they withdrew.

A pause, and a hum of approval. A new female voice. "Delightful."

Odd textures touched her feet, like fluttering, ticklish feathers. A squishy, resilient goo flowed between and around Adorn's pelvis, exploring Aegis and slurping up the mess that was the Ebon's asshole. A pair of vaguely warty, amphibious hands explored the two with less overt lust, though the Ebon woman and her Deathsuit felt it, knew all these were of the Union.

They all fucked her at once, even if only seven had touched Adorn and her Deathsuit directly.

There was one more. The one who had first spoken.

After eternity, when Adorn's cunt was empty, soggy, and gaping, the woman spoke again.

"Teserak?"

A name...

"Mm. Perhaps later." He sounded to be smiling but distracted. "When she's ready. When she's... closer."

Balanced upon knees and elbows, exposed and vulnerable, Adorn's vision eventually focused on the warm body below her. Jade was catatonic beneath her as Adorn dripped Nec-Essence onto him.

But no one else touched her. Touched them.

"Continue with your purpose, Aegis," Teserak said.

Adorn's Deathsuit leaped upon this command, the organic armor closing securely over her sore sex and tingling asshole. Now all the sensations were closed inside, to be kept safe. It had been so long since anyone had plunged that deep.

So long... that Adorn realized she had no memory of losing her virginity at Meny. I've forgotten what it was like.

This night in Macabre had taken its place.

The Ebon couldn't walk straight when she left the club at dawn. She turned to look. Again, someone was watching.

But, now was gone.

****

"Wait, what's it called again?"

At first Adorn wanted to exhale in disappointment, long and deep, having to explain her abilities to yet another Human who claimed to need her skills yet hadn't made any attempt to understand them in the slightest.

How would he get to his SCL being so ignorant of Ebons?

The unusual warmth and curiosity on this bald man's face stayed her outward show of judgment, however. He was not flirting or derisive, as far as she could tell, and the number of scars on his hands and face—all she could see of his skin— suggested he had earned much of his rank in other battles than policing the corporate streets. He had seen conflict either off-world or at the Wall.

SLA has infinite resources to erase those scars, if he wished. He chooses to wear them on the outside.

She could respect this choice.

"Soul caging, Agent Thom," she repeated, lifting her chin proudly. "I can change her psychosis. She will never hurt another of my kind again."

Indeed, the Department of Ebon Affairs had insisted, as Head Office did not want this one killed despite her crimes. Agent Thom knew this long before the two of them stood in the luxurious, private apartments of their subversive killer in Uptown.

"Uh-huh," he said, looking at the mature, unconscious woman. "I've seen something like this before, Operative Adorn. Human minds 'mutate' more often than Ebon or Brain Waster. The change was only temporary. A couple days at best, so we could interrogate the subject in some sane manner. Then he slipped into a different sort of crazy."

The Ebon woman nodded her agreement. "Attaining lasting stability is a complicated process, but you would only have to wait twenty minutes to see if I succeed."

"And if you don't?"

"I will be a 'vegetable,' as your kind terms it, and SLA decides if I'm worth sending another Ebon inside the victim's mind to lead me back out."

Agent Thom stared at her with very dark, very Human eyes. Somehow, he seemed more Human than most. "You're willing to take that risk?"

"I've been ordered to try, Agent Thom. I've been training for years, same as you."

Years enough for the first Wraith Raider with whom she had attempted to converse atop a roof to be retired, if he wasn't dead already. Thom's ragged appearance versus her porcelain one could fool anybody on the suggestion of relative experience.

He nodded, accepting that. "Okay, Operative. I don't mind saying I'm glad it's you going in there and not me. My mind's cluttered enough." He smiled with self-deprecation. Not a handsome face with all the scarring but striking. Memorable. "I'll watch over your body out here while you're in there."

"Unnecessary," Adorn said. "Aegis will do that."

"Aegis," he repeated. "Your Deathsuit."

Adorn blinked. He had done his research. She smiled with affection and pride for her companion, just for the acknowledgment from a Humans' lips. "Yes, Agent. You could have a Dark Night terrorist group burst through that wall and follow up with a spray of bullets to free this prisoner, and I shall be protected. Your duty would be to capture them, not worry about me."

Another nod.

"Mind if I meet your protector?" he asked. "I'm a 'see it, hear it, touch it' kind of guy. I'd like to know Aegis is there, if you'll indulge me." He paused. "No touching, just looking, and I'll take your word for it. Points me in the right direction if there's trouble."

The Agent sounded like a War Veteran who might've regained his stability with an Ebon's help, and he knew exactly what a Deathsuit was to an Ebon. She should have known he was playing ignorant as another Cloak test. Privately, she thought they wasted a lot of time on those with her kind, but the two of them weren't in the most secure location to try this, and the Ebon knew that Humans found trust in their own ways.

Adorn nodded, opening her long, dark raincoat and shrugged it off her shoulders first, dropping it on a plush chair. Then, unbuttoning her navy blouse, she displayed her naked, white breasts to him, no undergarments and no self-consciousness. She watched Thom's eyes. The man looked, nodded, and raised his gaze up to her face, barely a crinkle at the corner of his eyes.

He was waiting for what he must see. Aware of his limitations.

Very well.

She called Aegis out. The muscular banding arose out of her skin, making a noise like flesh healing at supersonic level. The Deathsuit was a turbulent dark purple at first, the pearl bands stark and almost glowing in the dark apartment.

Agent Thom smiled, showing slightly yellowed teeth, imperfectly straight. "There we are. Hello, Aegis."

Aegis could not answer to where Agent Thom would hear but Adorn felt the tremor of one.

No lust. No fear. This one is brave. A strong will.

Indeed, she agreed. She sensed only an easy respect for those who did their job well. Ironically, his lack of interest increased hers, even as she had never learned to appreciate how Humans humped each other. If this went well, she might want him to touch Aegis, just to see what it felt like.

The man nodded. "Looks like we're ready."

Adorn's smile was like that of a TeeVee star, her confidence showing as Aegis' color calmed into a familiar, light lavender.

"We are, Agent. I return to my body in twenty minutes or not at all."

****

Adorn walked through bending hallways fluctuating with cries like an infant, like a girl, like a woman with her heart broken many times. Doors in black and blue stood wide open, blatant like a pair of bruised legs inviting one to fall into her trap. Adorn ignored those, her focus on the red doors tightly sealed.

One of these is the void from which her light cannot escape.

The body of Evalyn Drauer, this high-level Human executive, had been born over seventy years ago. Yet, thanks to the progress of Human medicine and biogenics, appeared only a little older than Adorn herself. The physical knowledge of her target and recognition of this mind's architecture supported what Adorn knew of this woman's killings of very young Ebons over decades.

Thus, when Adorn found the first hint of desire upon a blood-red door, she exploited it like a locksmith to open the first doorway and prop it open with a rib of iron Aegis offered on the astral plane.

Adorn stared at the room. In dismay and surprise.

The architecture had not changed. No change in years. The piece of the investigation she hadn't known until now.

Evalyn has been inside Macabre.

The idea of Macabre and the Necanthropes would seem warped to many Humans, but precious few ever saw them, and none ever escaped with recording the elite, to let others judge proof of her race's journey beyond death.

She's seen Macabre. She must have.

What she saw was...accurate.

This was the only thought Adorn could have about this corner of the woman's mind. No symbolism, no shifting colors or shapes, no sounds nearly visible. Verisimilitude without heritage; experience without reflection.

Covetousness without vision.

Adorn peered around her, gasped as she spotted Evalyn upon a stage cloaked in mist with shadows just beyond then. The woman stood above the body of herself, beaten down and defeated, fingers hooked deep in the skin at the nape of her neck. She was yanking on it like a shirt collar, vicious and desperate as immortal eyes watched. And goaded.

The skin of Evalyn was beginning to rip off in her own hands, showing the scarlet-muscle appearance of a Deathsuit underneath.

"Give it to me!" she screamed. "It hurts! I need it! Need to cover myself! I need this shell, because everything here hurts!"

Everything would hurt for a Human in here, for as long as there was any fear. Humans clasped their fear so easily, often before any other option, and mistook it for pain. A Necanthrope might find this entertaining.

And Evalyn Drauer is not to be executed.

Adorn looked behind her at the door, saw Aegis' rib-jam beginning to slip as the door tried to hurl itself shut. She rushed to it, caught it, reset the prop. Reinforcing it with soothing promises to let the light in. As she did, a yellow, smelly fluid began to flow out the bottom of the red door. The door relaxed, no longer trying to slam shut with Adorn inside.

"Wait here, I shall return," the Ebon said to the Evalyn being skinned on the stage.

Screaming demands floated out into the hall behind her as she sought the next door. A specific one.

It is here somewhere. The murder room. I know it.

At first drawn to another door of red, Adorn stopped her search for the emotion with which to open it when she sensed a different door, and stood up.

She recognized some of the colors sprayed in tie-dye chaos.

Henna. Azure. Citron. Mazarine. Viridian.

Shades of her victims.

The base emotion to spring the lock was lust, with a twist of a mother's labor. Swinging open and staking the door with another rib, Adorn bore witness to it all.

And was sorry she could not vomit during a soul caging.

She cannot know the harm she has done!

All newly-bonded to their Deathsuits, the Ebons were tormented into sloughing them off and "teaching" Evalyn how to put them on. It never worked correctly. The imprisoned Ebon lived in the cell of her penthouse only as long as it took the Deathsuit to die upon the Human's body, hanging like blackened lung sacs on an unwanted body. Then, naked and vulnerable, the Ebon might die next of their own accord, or disappear; the Human admitted she knew not where.

If this did not happen, then Evalyn killed them. As mercy.

Human. She's Human. Set it right.

Adorn got to work, moving fast as she had not much time left. Lunging into the room, she grabbed the body of Mazarine and her shriveled Deathsuit, pulling them down the hall into Macabre. She did the same for Citron, Azure, Henna, and Viridian.

There were more of them. Adorn couldn't name them all. But she returned them home, each and every one with their Deathsuit, and, lastly, forcibly dragged a skinless Evalyn into her own murder room. The woman writhed like every nerve was afire at the contact of their bodies.

"Aegis!" she cried. "Aegis, I need you! Protect me! I love youuuuu!"

Smeared in Human blood, Adorn stumbled and tossed the criminal down, retreated to the tie-dyed door which was now draining colors, shifting to a solid, empty greige. The Ebon closed the door, removed the rib, and took away the lock of lust.

She won't recognize why this place exists. She shall never feel such passion again.

Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers