The Debt

Story Info
Busty wife is facefucked hard to pay off her husband's debt.
2.7k words
4.34
80.8k
134

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
865 Followers

Michelle looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. I look amazing, she thought.

She was right, of course -- she did look amazing. She had worked on her figure for the best part of a year and was loving the results. She was slim and curvy; an hourglass figure. Her shoulder-length black hair was neatly styled, and her thick-rimmed glasses rested on her cute nose.

She turned to the side and ran a hand down the side of her hips. She was wearing her favourite black skirt that was almost skin-tight, making her ass look amazing. It was zipped up at the back. She gave herself a little spank and giggled.

She had chosen to wear the lacy, black bra today and as she turned back to face the mirror front on, she admired her assets. The bra barely contained her 34E tits. Reaching over, she grabbed a shirt, put it on and struggled to fasten the buttons.

She took a step back and smiled again.

Michelle turned away from the mirror, exited her bedroom and made her way downstairs. For the next hour, she busied herself around the house, before grabbing a bite to eat at lunchtime and watching her favourite netflix show.

Before long, there was a knock on the door. Michelle got up and walked over, pulling the door open and smiling at the figure in-front of her.

It was a man. Dressed in jeans and a dark grey t-shirt. His muscles seemed to bulge. His jaw was chiselled and he had short, black hair. Stubble covered his face.

He looked Michelle up and down and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

The man smiled. "I'm looking to speak to Sam Peters. Is he in?"

Michelle shook her head, "No, sorry. He's out. Can I ask what this is about?"

"Collection."

"Collection of what?" asked Michelle, frowning.

"The money he owes us." replied the man.

Michelle frowned further still, "What money? Look, who are you and what has this got to do with my husband?"

The man laughed, "He ain't told you then? Not surprised. Your loveable husband borrowed money from me and my associates in order to cover some expenses, shall we say. Now it's time to pay up."

Michelle shook her head, "That can't be right. He wouldn't-"

The man interrupted her, "He borrowed money from us. He knew when the due date was. Obviously there's the interest as well.", he sighed, "look, let's continue this conversation inside, shall we?"

And without asking, he pushed his way past Michelle and walked inside the house, through the hall into the living room. He sat on one of the chairs. Michelle followed him and sat on the couch opposite.

She crossed her legs and stared at the man. "Look. I don't know anything about this, but...but let's just say this is true. How much did he borrow?"

The man grinned, "3 grand."

Michelle's mouth dropped and her eyes went wide. "£3000?"

"Plus interest of course. Your husband owes me, that is, me and my associates, £3500."

Michelle tried to speak but couldn't find the right words. "We don't just have £3500 lying around. We can't pay that."

The man looked at her, "Well you need to find it. I'm not leaving until I get my money."

"But we don't have the money." Michelle pleaded, her voice full of worry. "Look, Sam will be back within the hour, we can discuss it-"

She was interrupted by the man, "There's nothing to discuss. When your husband gets home, we will have a little chat, and I'll get my money, one way or another."

Michelle didn't like his tone of voice. Not at all. "Look, please, Mr...?"

"Let's just call me Scott, shall we?"

Michelle looked worried but nodded as best she could. "Scott, I'm sure we can find the money but just not today, we don't have-"

"You've said that. I'm not leaving here today without something to show for it."

Michelle was exasperated and her face was a mixture of shock and worry.

Scott looked away for a second, nodded to himself then faced the busty woman again. "Alright. Here's the deal. Your husband gets home in an hour. You suck my cock and I'll half the debt."

Michelle actually snorted, laughing a little. A couple of seconds and her face quickly dropped as she stared at Scott. "Excuse me?"

"You heard. You suck my cock and I half the debt. You get something out of it and I get something out of it, saves me having a wasted journey." replied Scott.

She looked at him, incredulous. "You can't be serious. You want me to-what about Sam? I-You can't just ask me that! It's-It's-"

"That's the deal. £3500 or £1750." replied Scott.

Michelle stared at him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was a married woman and now she was supposed to suck this guy's cock? No, she couldn't.

Scott stood up, unbuttoned his jeans and walked over to Michelle. The busty woman gulped. Scott stood in front of her and pulled down his pants and jeans. His cock sprung free.

It was massive. The biggest cock Michelle had ever seen. It was long and thick, veiny and rock hard. His balls were massive. Michelle looked into his eyes.

"I can't do this. I'm a married woman."

Scott smirked, "You suck this cock and I won't have wasted my journey."

Michelle quivered. Scott grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. His cock brushed against her cheek.

"No, I can't do this, I won't, I-"

Her eyes went wide as Scott paid her no attention and shoved his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her head with both his hands and bobbed her head back and forth.

Michelle stared up at him and tried to pull back, pull herself free but she shouldn't. The couch behind her stopped her from going anywhere and besides, his grip was too strong.

Scott sighed with pleasure at her mouth. It was wet and warm. Michelle's eyes darted down in front of her, she stared at his cock, at his balls. She felt his cock slide across her tongue. It filled her mouth.

She began to slurp as Scott's cock moved back and forth in her mouth.

"That's a good girl." he said, staring down at her.

Michelle protested, but only a mumbling sound escaped her mouth. Her head continued to bob back and forth as she sucked the thick cock.

Scott continued to bob her head back and forth for another minute before pulling his cock out of her mouth. Spit covered his cock and strands of saliva dripped from her lips, onto her shirt below.

Michelle looked up at him, "Ok. I've sucked your cock, now we're done."

Scott laughed, "Done? We've only just started." and he thrust his cock back into her mouth. Instead of bobbing her head back and forth, he gripped tightly and kept her in place before thrusting his cock back and forth.

Michelle's eyes went wide at the unexpected change. She gagged louder as she was facefucked. She felt his cock being rammed into her mouth, faster and faster. Her hands went to Scott's legs for support.

"That's it, take my cock you slut."

Another mumbling sound escaped Michelle's mouth but Scott paid no attention over the sound of her gagging. Scott became relentless, thrusting faster, not giving Michelle a chance to breathe.

She tried to grab her glasses as they slid from her nose but her hand was slapped away and they fell to the floor. Scott reached down and threw them onto the couch.

Another minute of facefucking and Scott pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Michelle yelped and her eyes flew wide again as she felt his thick cock hit the back of her throat.

Scott thrust forward and his cock entered the busty woman's throat. His entire cock was inside her, her head pulled further down, her nose rested at the base of his cock and she felt his massive balls press against her chin.

Michelle's eyes darted up at his as she convulsed, the veins on her neck becoming more apparent as she struggled to breathe. Scott looked down at her and, to Michelle's horror, pinched her nose closed.

Thrusting into her throat, Scott smiled at the sound of her gagging on his cock.

A few seconds passed and pulled his cock out of her throat.

Michelle instantly fell forwards onto all fours, using her hands as support as she took in as many deep breaths as she could, spit escaping her mouth.

"What a good girl. Taking a facefuck and opening your throat." said Scott

Michelle leaned backwards again and looked up at him. "You said I had to suck your cock, what the fuck was that? You were entirely too rough with my mouth. I couldn't breathe!" she replied, angry.

"If you don't like it, blame your husband for going into debt." replied Scott with a smirk, "now, suck my balls."

Michelle gave him a dirty look but opened her mouth as Scott stepped forward and shoved his balls in her face. The busty woman grabbed them and took them in her mouth.

She sucked his balls one at a time, before taking them both in her mouth. They were massive and she struggled. Her tongue glided across them before she let them fall out of her mouth.

"Good girl." said Scott

He grabbed his cock with one hand and slapped it against her lips before pushing it back into her mouth. Instead of facefucking the busy woman, he pushed her head down as far as he could.

"You can do the work this time. Deepthroat me."

Michelle obeyed and bobbed her head back and forth, each time taking his cock as far as she could. She winced every time she felt it enter her throat.

She was so focused on taking his cock deep and trying to get him to cum as fast as possible that Michelle didn't fully realise what he was doing and yelped as she felt her shirt rip open.

She tried to pull backwards but Scott was too quick and held her head in position.

"You stay there and take my cock."

Another angry muffled outburst from Michelle as she felt his hands grab her tits and squeeze.

Scott squeezed both of her tits. They felt amazing. He squeezed them both again, before squeezing the left and right.

The sound of Michelle gagging as she deepthroated his cock and the sight of her tits drove Scott wild and he grabbed her head, thrusting and facefucked her for a couple of seconds.

"Those tits of yours are amazing." he said, as he pushed her from his cock and grabbed her shirt, pulling it off.

Michelle's arms instinctively went to her chest, trying to cover herself up but Scott just laughed, "What's that going to do? Why don't you take off that bra?"

Michelle shook her head, "I don't think so. You're not see-"

She was interrupted. "Take off your bra or I go back on the deal."

Michelle was fuming. How dare this guy make her do this. But, if she didn't do what he said and the deal was off, she had just sucked another man's cock for no reason.

Glaring at him, she reached around and unhooked her bra before throwing it onto the sofa behind her.

Scott wasted no time and grabbed her tits. Without the bra, they felt even more amazing. He squeezed again before reaching down and grabbing Michelle by the hips and pulling her onto the couch.

Now that she was a little higher, he bent forwards and licked her tits and sucked on them. He squeezed them again before reaching for his cock and slapping it on her tits.

Michelle groaned as her tits became covered in the spit on Scott's dick.

"Push those puppies together, I want to titfuck you."

Disgusted, Michelle grabbed her boobs and squashed them together. She felt Scott's thick cock slide up and down between them.

The busty woman was titfucked for another minute before Scott pulled his cock away from her tits, but she didn't have any time to recover as she was grabbed by Scott again and twisted around.

She was lying on her back, her head was hanging off the edge of the sofa.

She wasn't in the most comfortable position, which was made worse when Scott lowered down and shoved his cock into her mouth. His balls hung low, sliding across her face and slapping her nose every time Scott pumped his cock back and forth.

With this angle, it was easier for her to take Scott's cock deeper and he was well aware of it. Fucking her face wasn't enough and he made sure to enter her throat as well.

The busty woman took it, unable to move. She lay there and gagged as her throat was fucked by the thick cock.

Michelle's face was covered in spit and saliva that had escaped her mouth and she tried to keep her eyes shut as best she could. The sound of her gagging and spluttering made Scott ram his cock into her mouth faster and faster.

A minute of rough throatfucking and Scott buried his cock in her throat and remained there.

Michelle spluttered and croaked as she struggled to breath. Her legs began to flail around as there was no way to take in air. She struggled for another few seconds before Scott pulled out his cock.

Michelle managed to get three breaths in before she felt the thick cock reenter her mouth. There was no time to prepare herself as Scott facefucked her mouth furiously, going faster and faster, getting rougher and rougher.

Her face was a mess, covered in spit. Her hair was no longer styled nicely, instead that too was a mess, all of her make-up was running down her face.

As Scott continued to facefuck the busty woman, her hands went up and grabbed his legs for support. She wiggled around, her body trying to get her out of this situation but it was no use.

Her mouth was fucked without end.

What seemed like forever to Michelle but was only a couple of minutes, she could taste a bit of saltiness in her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon you sexy bitch." she heard Scott say, although he was fairly quiet over the sound of her gagging.

The relentless facefucking stopped as Scott pulled out his cock.

Seconds later, she heard him swear as he exploded over her. Her face and neck, her tits and belly were covered in thick ropes of sticky cum. Scott continued to cum on her for a good while.

"Fuck," he said, "What a good girl."

He shoved his cock back into her mouth, "Clean my cock."

Without any resistance, Michelle sucked his cock, getting the last few drops of cum in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his shaft.

Pulling back out, Scott grinned at her. Look at the state of her. Her face was a mess and her tits looked amazing covered in his cum.

Michelle didn't move, she stayed where she was as Scott fastened his trousers back up and tidied himself up a bit. She had wiped away most of the cum and spit.

Opening her eyes fully, she looked up at him.

"I've been thinking. I don't think I'll take 50% off. You're a good little slut but I don't think your £1750 good. No, tell your husband I'll be back next week for the full £3500."

Michelle looked furious, outraged. "But we had a deal! I've just let you fuck my throat!"

"£3500, this time next week. And you better find the money. If not, I'll be taking more than just your mouth."

Scott whistled happily to himself as he headed to the front door and walked into the sunlight.

Michelle twisted around and sat up, cum dripped from her body onto the floor. In complete shock, she gasped. The full realisation of what she had just done hit her.

They needed to find the money - or else. A single tear ran down her face.

THE END.

AirWrites
AirWrites
865 Followers