The Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jealousy began to consume me, and I glared at them both, desperately wanting his erection to fail, but she slowly ground her pelvis against his, resonating a rhythmic slurping from their genitals.

I desperately wished to leave the room, leave the property but I couldn't, as my fertile imagination would have generated a far more passionate perspective of Stefan than the cold performance I was witnessing.

Instead. I glanced down to the dress I had chosen this morning, staring in a state of bewilderment at the volume of drying streaks of semen, pulling the material free with a thumb and forefinger, as the material which had stuck to my pale chest reluctantly let go, before looking down to my own minimally filled bra, wishing I had bigger breasts, as the self-doubt of competing with Eleanor crept in.

They continued to squelch noisily, his balls remaining squashed against her broad buttocks, and the dimples of aging. Her hips rotated minimally as she held his cock deep inside, with her experienced grip.

His groans of pleasure were almost in unison to hers, and despite my dislike of the situation, I knew her hot, wet, slippery, tight insides were encompassing and massaging the head of his cock, with all the years of experience she had gathered in making men ejaculate inside her.

For a brief moment I wondered how many men had planted their seed in her, and how could I ever hope to compete with sexual experience of a fifty-eight year old woman.

Staring at the copulating Eleanor and Stefan, almost at my feet I observed how Eleanor had now slid her hands down to his bum, and her nails were slowly clawing at his firm, rounded flesh, as the grinding of her hips seemed more determined, causing his breathing rate increase.

"Oh fuck, Eleanor," he suddenly gasped.

"Can you feel that?" she enquired knowingly.

Yes, yes I can," he grunted, grinding himself harder into her; their liquid suction becoming louder as her juices began to dribble down between her buttocks, forming a small dark patch in the carpet.

"I may be fifty-eight years of age but I still keep my pelvic floor muscles in good shape," she panted.

"Oh shit," Stefan gasped suddenly, "oh no Eleanor, I need to cum."

"A young man like yourself is so hard to find," she continued, digging her nails so hard into his ass cheeks they left deep, red crescent marks, "which is why I will be collecting on time owed."

He began to pant short sharp breaths as she let go of his ass, and her nails now began to leave scratches up and down the length of his back.

"I can feel you thickening," she panted, "let it go Stefan, don't hold back."

With those words, his buttocks clenched tight, as he held himself in her, and her eyes rolled upwardly as her fifty-eight year old body began to tremble violently beneath her young lover.

Suddenly she called out, "I'm not on birth control, Stefan."

"Oh fuck, Eleanor, its too late," he cried, as violent jerks racked his body, his balls seemed to rise upwards as his semen began to pump into as far into her as it could possibly go.

Eleanor's face flushed deep scarlet as her orgasm shook her from head to toe.

Stefan arched his back, holding himself as deep as nature would allow, as though some primeval force had possessed him to ensure every droplet of his sperm laden seed was pushed as close to her cervix as possible.

I glanced at her stomach, visualising his pulsing cock only inches below the flesh, delighting her, until their frantic breathing began to reduce and their united bodies began to relax, as the breathing returned to something akin to normal.

Stefan slid from her pussy, his shaft still fairly firm, glistening with mix of her pussy juice and his semen; a milky ring encircled the base.

"Thank you," she said, stroking his shoulder, " and don't worry, I don't need birth control at my post-menopausal age," she said with a wink to us both, " some guys really enjoy that, eh Stefan?"

He said nothing, but instead straddled her torso, and held her head up so the chin was almost on her chest, and offering his cock to her mouth.

Her eyes rose to his.

"Must I?" she enquired, the barely discernible wince in her eyes and quiver of uncertainty in her tone sending a smile across my lips at her subversion.

"Of course, a young lover brings new ideas," he smirked, rubbing his glans across her lips until they were glossed with the cooling blend of both of their sex juices.

Slowly she opened her mouth, allowing him to slip the slime coated head in. She grimaced as her lips closed around the end, and suckled at it several times, where upon he then offered the base so she could clean-up up the milky ring with her reluctant tongue.

He stood and thanked her.

Eleanor seemed to be processing what had just happened, struggling with the idea she had relinquished control of the situation. Her legs remained askew, the deep pink petals of her labia on full display, as the combined thick milky discharge from their frantic coupling dribbled between her buttocks onto the carpet.

Stefan now reached for his shorts, and stepped into them, almost catching his deflated but still thick shaft in the zipper.

He winced mockingly, and I laughed.

At Eleanor's request I handed her the skirt from the sofa as she stood, and as she bent to pick her panties from the floor I gazed with a tinge of envy at her hanging breasts.

She slid the pants on, as a large wet patch began to form in the gusset.

"These will hide that from my husband," she winked at me, as she stepped into the skirt before pulling it up and fastening it.

"Husband?" I blurted aghast.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Eleanor said, reaching to the wing back chair and slipping her arms through the bra she picked up, "when you've been married for over thirty years, like I have, there's not much harm done."

I was still lost for words, as she turned her back to me, requesting I hook the bra together.

My fingers delighted in the softness of the white silk, and I just had to have a peak over a shoulder at her breasts, marvelling at the large round dark nipples before they were hidden from view.

Eleanor turned to face me once I had finished, raising a hand slowly to my face.

Slowly she stroked a thumb across my lips.

"It's obvious you like my tits Sharon, so perhaps next time we can indulge?"

The guilt choked in my throat, preventing the emergence of any denial.

She kissed my cheek softly, as I suddenly felt the secure embrace of Stefan's arm around my waist, and a sense of relaxation passed through my insides.

"I have never thought about a same sex relationship," I replied, emboldened by Stefan's touch.

"Never?" she quizzed, refusing to take her gaze from me.

Her confidence was interrogative.

"There must have been times you found yourself a little curious?' she added, reaching for her pale turquoise satin blouse from the arm of the sofa.

"Well, yes..." I stumbled, right into her ambush.

"There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, even if it is with the same sex."

She looked to Stefan, who seemed as equally intrigued as myself.

"I guess not," he answered, shrugging his shoulders, "if you enjoy it and no harm is done."

Her thumb now caressed his lips, causing him to squeeze my waist tight, in a manner so protective I sighed.

Eleanor stepped back and began to fasten the small pearl white buttons of her blouse, and once completed, she leant forward and kissed Stefan slowly on the lips, before turning and repeating the action to myself, where the residual flavour of her vaginal juiced and his semen lingered.

I was surprised that I did not back off, but instead, remained captive in her sapphire eyes, feeling the texture of age in the pucker, against my own.

"You've kissed a girl before; you didn't pull away," she laughed, giving may shoulder a caring rub.

"No," I answered, blushing heavily.

"Save it Sharon, I can hardly wait to hear about it next time we meet," she smiled.

"Next time?" Stefan quizzed, "the debt is with me," he added defensively.

"No need to show me out, I'll be in-touch tomorrow" Eleanor replied, as she turned and strode purposefully to the hallway through the lounge door, her buttocks wiggling beneath the tight skirt.

There was a moment of silence as she slipped her shoes on, followed by the sound of the latch, and then the front door closing.

"What the hell just happened," I said to Stefan, staring in disbelief.

He raised his eyebrows, whilst taking a deep breath.

"I'm not so sure, but I'm sorry you had to experience that," he said forlornly.

Placing a hand upon the curls of hair on his chest I replied, "it wasn't quite the Saturday morning I was expecting."

"Me neither," he acknowledged, as he placed his hand on mine.

"How about that cup of coffee now?" I asked, tentatively placing my free arm around his waist.

Looking me up and down, he smiled, " l think we ought to have that here. You can't go

out looking like that..."

Before he could finish I playfully slapped his chest, "of course I can't go out like this," I interjected, pulling the semen stained material away from my chest, some of which still clung l to my flesh.

"I was going to say we need to put it in the washing machine, come through to the kitchen, and I'll sort that out now, and make the coffee.

"I could get used to being pampered," I said probingly, awaiting his reaction.

"Pampered?" he asked quizzically, motioning for me to undress.

I undid for the zip and stepped out, unconsciously crossing my arms over my body, feeling quite naked in only my heels, panties and bra; the pale petiteness of my figure seemingly pathetic compared to Eleanor's beautifully rounded womanhood.

I waited momentarily; no words of judgement or comparison came forth as I had been conditioned too.

He nonchalantly placed the dress in the machine, added the powder and closed the door.

"This isn't being pampered, it's just mundane daily life," he added with a reassuring tone and shrug of his broad shoulders, "Now go and sit in the garden and I'll sort these drinks out."

Without needing to be told twice, I walked out of the kitchen to the sliding patio doors, aware of his eyes on my bottom, pulled the curtains wide open and slid the door across.

The fresh air hit my olfactory senses with a smash after the rich heavy aroma of sex in the lounge.

I left the curtain and doors open as far as they would go.

Kicking my heels onto the patio, and enjoying the warmth of the slabs beneath my bare feet, I slid one of the white enamel heavy metal chairs from under the table for Stefan, and then one for myself, before settling down as the morning heat in the metal pressed through my flesh.

Closing my eyes, with my head back I began to think of this most bizarre start to the day, as I massaged the final traces of his cold semen into my neck.

I would shower this afternoon.

Moments later, Stefan's feet slapped audibly on the patio and as I opened my eyes, he was smiling as he placed both coffee cups on the table.

"White no sugar, because you're sweet enough as you are," he said with a childish laugh.

"Thank you, that's perfect," I whispered back to him, "how did you know?" I continued with a curious frown.

He pulled the chair alongside my own and we took a sip simultaneously.

"I do have eyes and ears, and have paid attention to your little details over the last few years," he said with a smile, as he placed his hand on mine, delivering a jolt of expectation through my body.

"But," he added, "I never expected the situation the to get out of control like this," he continued with a worried frown.

Placing my free hand on his, I looked into his lovely green eyes, remarking that it was all a shock to me also.

He apologised once more for my getting involved, and I shrugged it off.

"The sun is out, the coffee is perfect and the company utterly divine, so we just need a plan how to get rid of this debt," I beamed, firmly squeezing his hand in an unmistakable display of solidarity.

12