The Debtor Ch. 03 - Major Life Changes

Story Info
Bess digs into the Bank deeper creating a new life.
6.3k words
4.42
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Bess and Tracy had finished shopping at 2 am that Friday night. Mark had been on the floor tied for nearly eight hours.

In that time Tracy had become Trixie. She had a new pink sparkle collar from Petco that had "Trixie Slut" engraved in the rose gold metal of it. The engraved letters were black, it could easily be seen, and she wore them for the rest of the trip.

Mark's new leather collar had a silver metal strip that read. "Mistress's Bank".

The girls had stopped and had a military surplus store make military dog tags. Trixie wore her's in her naval with a new one-inch ring, 1/4" thick through the top of her navel.

It read, "Trixie Slut." In bright red letters on the side that faced out. The back side said, "Owned by Mistress Bess."

Mark will ring tomorrow. The question was how much surgery Mark would get. Trixie was going in to get the flesh tunnels and three tongue studs Bess had. Mark was going in and getting the chastity treatment that Bess had thought she would have done to her husband Jim.

A rod that pierced the scrotum but had a disc down the rod, the size of a quarter. The disc was held tightly to the scrotum by a post that pierced the glans vertically and held it against the disc with a tumbler lock holding a second dime size disc at the top of the glans. She had called the surgeon and agreed to the drawing he produced. The device would be ready in two days.

After the shopping Bess took photos of both slaves naked and showed her marks on their bodies. It also showed Trixie in her new metal and leather chastity belt. The metal was rose gold. It was also etched in black letters.

"Mistress Bess's property, stay out!"

Bank still wore his temporary device, but his ass was a dark blue and red mass, where Bess had worn it out. He was still only halfway there with his punishment. The photos also included the writing on the collars and the dog tags for the navel. Bess forwarded the pictures to Candy and Joe in a joint DM.

The two girls had bought two large dog beds along with the things Bess wanted to outfit the game room downstairs with. She was going to sell the house her and Jim had, to pay the rest of their debt.

Bess put Mark on his knees outside the shower and let him watch through the glass as Trixie washed and pleased her new owner for the first time. Trixie was not Candy with her tongue, but she was adequate. Inga would not be required for training.

Bess put Mark on one of the two dog beds. Not allowing him to wash for the night. She wanted him to spend the night covered in his dried sweat, with visions of his wife and another woman in a shower pleasuring each other. It was 4 am when the two naked women crawled under the covers.

"Bank's appointment is a 1 for the salon. You are going to spend the night after your surgery, and I will bring Mark back to the house. He and I have some business to discuss. Wake me at 11 am." Bess told her slave girl.

Bess felt the tongue moving her rings and checked the clock, it was 10:58. Close enough. She needed to pee but relished the feeling of waking to a better than average licking. Her plan for today was extensive and needed to go well. Trixie finished the job by 11:05 and was slick faced as she knelt on the bed in front of her new owner.

"Go get a shower, you will dress in a miniskirt and tank top. Now that you have worn those awhile, do you wish they were a different size?" Bess asked squeezing the fake tits.

"No Mistress, I would like a slightly bigger and more lifted ass though." Trixie answered.

"What are your hips now?" Bess asked.

"I am a 34DD-24-32. I think hips to balance and 34 would be nice by lifting my butt."

"We will see what the surgeon says. It is his art you will be displaying." Bess said. "I think I'll have him tighten that little paunch also. The physical trainer will start next week for the two of you."

Bess sent Trixie to the shower and to get dressed. Bess unlocked and woke the Bank.

"Go help Trixie was and wash yourself. You have an appointment in an hour and a half with another at 2:30 to meet." Bess told him.

Mark groaned in pain as the caked-on blood cracked and exposed the nerves that had been covered as he slept. Bess saw clear fluid leaking from some of the cuts on his ass cheeks. The surgeon would take care of them this afternoon.

Mark had gotten little sleep; he entered the shower with his wife and helped her wash for a change. It had been the other way for the four years they had been together. He had known she was a gold digger but did not care. It was eye candy in his arms and the other executives were envious when he told them of their sexual exploits. Never mentioning his desperation to be dominated.

Now Bess had taken possession of him, and he feared for his career. His daughters were due home soon. His ex-wife, the girls' mom, must not ever find out about his new position in life. Trixie stepped out of the shower, leaving him to wash himself.

Bess stayed while they were at the piercing parlor but left the two with the surgeon that had done her alterations. That was at 2:30pm. She picked up Bank at 8:30 pm. He only had to have local for his alterations. Trixie was under anesthetic, so she was spending the night. Bess needed some quality time with the Bank anyway.

Bess liked the look of the new chastity rod and piercings. The surgical team had permanently removed the hair from his neck down. His nipple studs had been replaced with large metal rings. His testicles had a flesh tube through each, always holding them in the same place in the scrotum.

The nurse told her that these were new and if the pain became extreme that they might need to be removed.

"I doubt it will be that extreme!" Bess answered her.

Bess did not make him get all three studs. The front two effect your speech until you get used to them. She just had the throat stud installed. The septum flesh tube was in and hidden. The surgeon had given Bess an easter egg.

The chastity rods ended in a post through the glans and the dime size plate at the top of the glans read, "Owned by Mistress Bess. Do Not Open!"

Bank was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt until the threshold of his house. He quickly stripped and put them on the dressing bench next to the door. It had a new meaning for him now.

"We have the unfinished business of 50 strokes on each ass cheek for your actions yesterday." Bess said as he crawled behind her.

"Please Mistress, I will not be able to take that, I would do anything not to take the next 100. My ass is shredded!" Bank begged.

"Two things to unpack there Slave Bank. Anything is a lot, and that ass is not yours. It belongs to me now!" Bess demanded.

"Anything is what I propose, please don't beat your ass anymore Mistress." As tears streamed down his face.

"What is yours, is mine. I get to use it as I wish. Repeat that to me." Bess required.

"What was mine. Is now Mistress Bess's. It is to be used as she wishes." Bank stated.

Bess stopped the video after that statement.

"Your daughters return from private school the day after tomorrow. They start training the next day. You will transfer $300K into this account in the next ten minutes. We will start the transfer of your and Trixie's possessions to my control and name on Monday. Now you will get ready for me to possess you. We have a long painful night slave. You did just avert another ass whipping though." Bess ordered in glee.

Bess video captured the transfer of $300K to Joe. Her new life started that minute. She, for the first time in her life, owed no one anything and could do as she wished.

Once send was hit she spun Bank by its hair.

"Lick like your skin depends on it. You have six minutes to give me an orgasm or I beat your front to look like your ass."

The slave in the humiliation of paying his new owners debt set to his task with vigor. The pain he had been through in the last 36 hours had imprinted on him, his need to please his betters. He thought he was ordering a hooker for him and his arm candy to use for the weekend and had gotten a new life in the process.

Receiving the DM Joe replied to Bess. "Please bring your slaves with you to a meeting at my house next Saturday night."

Bess, knowing she owed Joe her new life responded with a happy face.

Bess finished on Bank's face and chin. She left him sitting with no instruction to see what happened. She removed her clothing from the day and crawled into the shower. Once washed she returned and as far as she could tell he had not moved. He was still kneeling behind the desk in the den. She was now naked and reveling in the look on his face.

"This is what you will worship until I sell you or you die. Now crawl after me to this nights fate for a slime such as yourself." Bess ordered him.

Bess, using four belts frog tied the slave on the bed. She positioned him 3/4 of the way to the foot and covered him with the blankets on his belly. She lifted the blankets after she climbed into the bed and covered herself.

"Smell the cunt that you will serve. I expect to be woken at 6 am. You will hear three chimes of a bell and nothing else, five minutes to 6." Bess slept on her back with legs open.

Bank got little sleep, worried about waking the Mistress. He had work the next day, how would this work. His brain was spinning with all the problems this created in his world. She was taking everything. But it was so worth it the way he felt.

Ding, Ding, Ding. He buried his face amongst the rings. Fuck she tasted good, like life. She was now the center of his being and all he needed was the nectar she provided. Her orgasm made his morning.

She reached down and patted his bald spot on the back of his head. "It is now 6 am, I will release you to shower and head to work. I need your income and your absolute honesty about what you must do as CEO and when you can work from home. Do you understand?" Bess asked.

"Yes Mistress, I will always be honest and complete with you about my work requirements." Bank told her.

"You will also allow me to help with them as you can. Trixie can be quite an asset as well. Don't forget that some executives need treatment occasionally. Even the girls." Bess teased as she undid the frog tie and allowed Slave Bank to shower.

"Yes Mistress, we all need a treat once in a while, thank you for mine this morning." Slave Bank stated.

"I will be using the convertible from now on, drive one of the other cars to the office." Bess told Bank.

The red convertible ZO1 corvette was his happy place, her taking that, hurt more than her taking Trixie. Why did he now think of Tracy as Trixie? He really needed some sleep. He would clear his morning and tell his personal assistant that he was to be undisturbed for the morning. She was good at keeping problems at bay.

Bess watched Bank drive off in a crossover that Trixie normally drove. She drank her coffee and at 8 am sent a new DM to Joe.

"Thanks for the opportunity. Better than I expected. The extra cash transferred was for future needs. I plan on using Inga more if approved. Let me know!"

Bess headed to the building with Inga and the surgeon at 8:30 am. She waited in the sterile small waiting room and Trixie was brought out in a dressing gown.

"She needs to let the surgical swelling go down and needs some bed rest. The surgeon will see her next week. He was glad for the freedom to do the things you allowed." The nurse said.

An attendant wheeled Trixie out to the corvette and helped her in. Trixie's head was bandaged, and mouth filled with gauze. Bess guessed from the way the gown pressed out that the surgeon had taken liberties with the breasts and ass as well. Bess did not really mind.

She got Trixie home and read the medical instructions for her care. Bess decided to go get Alice and introduce her to the house today. The house the maid was in was going on the market, so it did not matter.

Bess, offhand decided to stop in and see what Slave Bank had going on for his morning. She knew he would be tired after a lack of sleep and wanted to see how forthcoming he had been with scheduled needs vs scheduled wants.

Bess was met by a prim mid 20's personal assistant, according to the plaque, at the reception to Mark's office.

"Mark will see me." Bess said.

"I am sorry, he is extremely busy and cannot receive anyone right now." Mindy said.

"Mindy, do you like your job for Mark?" Bess asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, I like working here very much." Mindy said.

"Do you want to continue at twice the salary you have now?" Bess asked.

"I would always like more money." Mindy stated.

"I am going to give you the opportunity to learn something and earn more money. Not only that, but you are also going to be my girl Friday with our fellow employer. Click the lock on that door, follow me in and stand in front of the door quietly. Just observe and when we leave, I promise, we will be good friends." Bess told the personal assistant.

Bess heard the lock click as Mindy pressed the button. Bess never looked back but strode into the office. She covered the ground from the door to the $2000 leather chair Bank slept in in four strides. She pulled him from the chair to the floor with his hair.

"What did I tell you about not informing me if you have time to not be in the office. If you have time to sleep, you have time to serve. STRIP!" Bess screamed.

Without knowing why Bank was removing his shirt and trousers before understanding his Mistress was in his office. He was naked on the floor begging when he noticed Mindy at the door.

"Explain to your personal assistant our relationship slave!" Bess said pulling Bank's belt free from the loops on his slacks.

"Mindy, Mistress Bess, owns me and Trixie, I live to serve her, and part of my service is my job. Any time my job does not interfere with my service to her, I am to be at her service. I am to maintain excellence at both. Keeping in mind that my excellence at both, serves her." The Bank improvised.

"Very good improvisation Slave Bank." Bess said. She looked back at Mindy who had a broad smile across her face.

Mindy's knees were working back and forth as her hands were crossed on her lower abdomen, where her pencil skirt met the white blouse, she wore.

"Sit in his chair at the desk Mindy." Bess ordered.

The girl followed the instruction.

"You are going to be my "Girl Friday," like I said to you. I want you to bunch your skirt around your waist and remove your panties for me please.

Mindy looked at Bess, Bess nodded and mouthed orgasm. To her. Bess did not know if Mindy understood but she walked to the overstuffed desk chair and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She then took the pink lace underwear and pulled them over her business 2" heels.

"Slave Bank. Crawl my shattered naked ass over and begin to give your overworked and underpaid personal assistant some relief. You keep her overstressed along with underpaid. Her salary just doubled, and you will personally give her an orgasm with my tongue first thing in the morning. She will have free use of your face from 7am to 7:30 am daily." Bess demanded.

With his face buried in the soft strawberry blonde pubes of his personal assistant Bank gave Bess a "Yes Ma'am" through the moisture and folds of the slick pussy.

Mindy had been in Bank's personal spank material since he hired her a year ago. He had no hope of ever doing this and a couple of days with a new Mistress and he was getting something he only dreamed of.

"He is not very good, but I am working on it. Trixie, his wife, is better but she has had previous practice. Let me know if you would like to come out for a weekend of play. I will leave my contact on your desk. Keep the bitch in line. I need him to keep his job." Bess told the now enthralled girl.

Bess kissed her on the lips, shoving her tongue in the pretty girl's mouth. Then holding her thumb and pinky up like a phone mouthed "Call me." Left closing the door and leaving her phone number on the girl's desk.

Bess left there to go visit Joe at his office. She parked her new corvette in a reserved spot and entered the building. The man at the entry desk said, "Joe cleared you for entry when needed." She heard the elevator ding.

She rode to the floor and walked to the unsecured door. It clicked and Candy was on the other side ready to great her.

"Your videos are fantastic. I want to be your slut slave sometime. You are so good as a dominant. I hope Joe can't see you so I can serve you for about 20 minutes." Candy gushed.

The two giggled and kissed deeply.

"I couldn't be mean to you Candy. Unless you needed it. But for me it would be more fun to edge and deny a cute little slut like you. You would squirm and leak and beg. It would be much more fun. Imagine how much you would leak after 12 to 14 hours of edging. You would do anything I asked, no matter how depraved." Bess teased her.

"Mistress, I would do depraved just to suck your clit." Candy said honestly.

"You belong to another, if Joe allowed you to come play, I would be honored to spend 48 hours with you." Bess told the slut honestly.

"Joe is finishing with a client, please sit in my chair and I will remind you of what you are missing Mistress." Candy said.

Bess did as asked and pulled her skirt up, exposing her rings and flesh tunnels to another having the same ones. Candy began, Bess put her legs over Candy's back and spread her knees wide. Candy's tongue was probing deep inside the slick hole of Bess's sex.

Bess saw a woman leaving not unlike her a couple of months ago. She was naked and clutching her clothes to herself. She was probably in her mid-fifties and Bess did not give her much of a chance of digging out of the debt in front of her. Bess's orgasm took her mind from that as she put her left hand on Candy's Bouffant styled head. Greasing her face with juices stored up from getting Mindy on her side.

She bent down and licked Candy from chin to nose.

"I am fucking tasting delicious. Thank you darling. I will show myself in. You need to clean up." Bess teased.

Candy blushed and her vagina gushed. She had liked Bess the first time she came in. She just wanted to be her's now.

Bess walked into Joe's office; Candy hit the lock just as Mistress touched the door handle. Joe blustered for a moment then seeing who it was settled back in his chair.

"You did not make an appointment. I wish you had; I would be more prepared." Joe stated.

"Ingrid taught me that unprepared gets a more organic result. I wanted you not only organic but vegan. I am here to ensure my debts are repaid to you. I horse traded Anne and some debt to your mother for Jim. I have no care what you or she have done to or with him. I know the wired number of $300K is over by some $50k above the numbers Eunice and I discussed. This is good faith money for my use of Ingrid." Bess rattled off.

"Should I negotiate future use of the surgeon and Ingrid with them, or you?" Bess questioned.

"You have been very trustworthy so far. Are you building out an empire of service? If so, I may have use for your newfound expertise in the future." Joe said.

"Ingrid understands my expertise. Give her the authority to refer clients and give me a month. They will return ready for not only service but to serve as well. Thank you for saving me from a life of tedium!" Bess said.

"That is all the thanks I get?" Joe teased.

"Candy will take care of my tip. Send her to me when you get bored. She is a treat for me." Bess teased back.

"I have a sweet tooth. I don't get bored of Candy, only what flavor she is in. Your debt is fully discharged. I am glad you found yourself. I could see it the first time you sat on Candy's face that you wanted to oversee the person servicing you. You make a fine Mistress. Here is contact for a club here in town to be around other dominants. Now I have work to do." Joe said, dismissing Bess.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12