The Debtor Ch. 04 - Bess's House Fills

Story Info
Bess is building her house and getting ready for a big day.
5.6k words
4.75
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess and Martha arrived at the house.

"Follow me, I will show you to your quarters and what your initial duties are to be. You will not be used sexually unless you ask to be. Your tasks will not be easy because of your uniform. I think you will find great satisfaction in a job well done and tasks completed."

Bess led the woman to a small bedroom next to Trixie's. Neither had doors on them. Bess helped Martha get dressed in her new latex outfit. Some powder had to be applied to her skin to get the combination top and skirt on. The top was shiny white latex with a red stripe that went down the topside of the arm to the wrists. The wrists ended in cuffs, red in color.

Where a red cross should adorn the front, it was open except for two cups that now held the C cup breasts up higher than they had been in years on the 42-year-old woman. The skirt covered her now bare pussy, made that way by Inga's team. Bess chuckled internally thinking that there were a pair of identical 18-year-olds getting theirs smooth for the first time since puberty.

Martha would get some rings down there soon enough. Probably some flesh tunnels as well. The white thigh high ballet boots were laced by Bess. A white leather hobble belt kept the knees locked together. A white rubber nurses cap with a red cross on the front finished the look with Bess putting the woman's hair in a bun.

"I will keep your original clothing so when your debt is discharged you can wear them again. Here you will have a couple of different uniforms to wear. Follow me next door. These two bedrooms are joined by a bath. There are no doors so you should be able to hear if she has trouble. Bess than went over the care and feeding of the woman in the bandages.

Martha assumed the woman must have been in a terrible accident. If that damn belt wasn't locked around her knees the job would be almost enjoyable. She no longer cared if someone saw her saggy breasts or fat cellulite covered ass. She was just happy to have a job not licking that nasty woman's cunt or sucking on the giant cock the man tried to shove down her throat. She almost puked remembering it.

Bess was back up on the main floor and found Anne with Kat dressed the same as Anne. The difference was the corset was made for Anne and Kat's smaller tits swam in the cups. Her large nipples and small areola completely visible and short of the stiff end of the cup by an inch. Bess walked up to the small blonde and looked down at her in the eye.

"Do you like how my maids are dressed, little Kat?" Placing her palm over the thing blonde muff and working the Labia Minora out of the way with her middle finger.

Kat's breath sucked in, "Yes Ma'am." Kat said, wheezing the air out.

"In my home or in private, it is Mistress. In public it is Ma'am. Understood?" Bess instructed.

"Yes Mistress." Kat said.

"Do you like the maid's rings? Little Kat?" Bess asked.

"If you sign a two-year servitude contract you can have the rings. If like Anne, you turn yourself over to me permanently I will enhance your breasts to match hers and make you a matching set. I would really like that. We can talk again in a couple of days." Bess said, pulling her finger free and presenting it to Anne for cleaning.

"The two of you will attend me tonight. Anne has a challenge she must accomplish. Kat gets four orgasms in half an hour." Bess said.

Kat's vagina quivered at the thought. She then followed the senior made to clean the bathroom where they would clean their owner. Mistress was the first girl to ever touch Kat's pussy. It was different. Softer, less needy, more understanding. Kat really wanted her to do it again. She watched Anne's cute plump butt walk in front of her, having to wiggle, wiggle because of the restrained hands and ballet boots. She knew her's matched it, just not as gracefully.

Bess went to check on Martha and see how she was getting along.

"Any problems?" Bess asked and Martha jumped. Martha fell on the ballet boots and hobble belt. The bed caught her, and she bumped Trixie.

"Sorry Mistress. I was concentrating on how to get the funnel into the feeding tube." Martha said.

Bess walked over and offered Martha her hand. The attachment bar was missing. Bess walked to the dresser and found it in the kit. She walked back standing next to Martha's shoulder as she attached the tube to the funnel.

"Good girl." Bess said, rubbing on Martha's large ass cheek with her right hand. Bess swore that Martha mewled slightly.

"Don't worry, I promised not to hurt you. I mean it." Bess said, continuing to softly rub. "You are permitted to play with your pussy tonight if you wish. I will leave a couple of toys on top of your dresser. But you sleep in uniform, including the locked hobble belt. If I don't want, you to play with your pussy I will lock it in chastity." Bess said, giving the cheek a light love slap with her palm.

Martha squealed. Bess was sure she would thaw and come around. She had just been frigid for so long it was hard for her to change. She had probably never had an orgasm. Bess was going to change that tomorrow. Bank would help.

Bess returned to her ensuite to find the two maids on hands and knees in the bathroom scrubbing the floor.

"You two get in here and get me undressed, undress each other and let's get clean." Bess demanded.

The two crawled quickly, it was faster than trying to stand. They stood and began to remove mistress's skirt, stockings, very nice new shoes. Somehow Kat ended up in the front. She shook as she unbuttoned the dominant woman's blouse. Exposing the massive breasts on a torso the same size as her own. Anne undid the under-cup bra that did nothing to hold them up, just kept them from jiggling as bad.

Mistress was naked, "Who gets to wash my front and who gets the back?" Bess asked as she unclipped the girl's wrists from the belts. Then left them to help each other. Bess brushed out the bun in her hair and brushed her teeth. She heard the water start. She turned and the steam had already started from the multiheaded shower. She moved it to rain from the ceiling and stepped into it. Raised her arms and prepared to be cleaned.

Anne deviously told Kat. "You lost the race; you start on the front. I saw how you looked at Mistress's breasts as they came into view. Have you ever washed another woman?"

"No. Mistress is the first girl to ever touch me and now the first I have ever touched without clothes." Kat admitted.

Bess listened to the exchange contently.

"Wash like you would want someone to wash you. When she pushes down on your head. Drop to your knees and lick her like you would want someone to lick you. We must give her an orgasm every night in the shower. It is our duty as her attendants." Anne explained.

Bess pushed down on their heads. The conversation had her very aroused. Anne was going to be a good teacher for Kat. No Inga required. The aggression on her back hole and tentative tongue on her front.

"Like you want someone to do it! Get that tongue up in there and start sucking on the Labia, clit, and hood. Fuck it with your mouth Kat!" Mistress ordered tapping the back of the blonde's head hard.

The tongue and mouth took off like a rocket. Wow it felt amazing to have both their little faces buried in her lower cracks and licking away. Oh, Anne was sucking on her asshole while shoving her tongue in deep. Just then Kat latched onto her clitoris with a hard suction and flicked it back and forth wither tongue. The two were rewarded with a shudder, groan and both heads held in place by their owner. Tapping the back of their heads.

"Continue cleaning girls." Bess said and kissed a very surprised Kat directly on the mouth, driving her tongue into Kats throat. Tasting herself in Kat's mouth. "Thank you If that was your first for a woman. It was pretty good. Anne will give you some pointers with her's tonight as she tries to accomplish my challenge to you."

The girls finished her and she stepped out. "Don't remove her entirely yet, leave a small strip right above the clit." Bess said. Anne knew what she expected.

Kat looked at Anne expectantly when Anne grabbed the foam and a razor.

"Just a little off the edges and make sure the rest of your crack is clean. When you agree to be her's forever it will be removed permanently, it makes it easier to groom and the flesh tunnels don't get in the way. Plus, it looks sexy and feels awesome. These especially." Anne pulled the clit ring and flicked the post behind it.

"What about these?" Kat asked, giving the nipple rings a little tug and slight twist.

"Oh, fuck that is intense. I can't wait until Mistress orders me to give you four in a row. You're going to lose it." Anne teased.

"You two quit playing and get in here now!" Bess demanded.

Anne was done and the water shut off. The two quickly toweled dry and rushed to their Mistress.

"Anne on her back, Kat is going to ride her face and I am going to play with her tits as I slow fuck my little maid." Mistress required.

The two then saw the thick eight-inch phallus attached to Mistress's waist by a harness. They did not know it had a small hook made from the same material that pushed and rubbed on Mistress's G-spot as she fucked with it.

"Kat bend over and give your pussy to Anne. Get my cock good and wet so I can slide it into her hot little cunt while she extracts four from your body." Bess ordered.

Kat complied the best she knew how. While her tongue was busy on the sides of the fake cock Bess pushed down on her lower back to get an arch in it and give Anne more to work with.

"Push down until you feel her head on the mattress. There, that is where your hips need to be. You control the pressure she controls the movement. When you start to orgasm roll your hips forward so her tongue can still work but not hit your sensitive clit. She wants your juices; they are nectar to her." Kat told the new girl.

"Can you take the cock in your throat Kat?" Bess asked.

"I have never had a cock in my mouth, Mistress." Kat answered.

"Try it, unlike a man I will not try to force it." Bess answered.

Kat opened and tentatively put it in her mouth and closed her lips.

"Get your teeth from it. That is, it. Now try to stick out your tongue, this protects and stimulates the underside of the glans. That is where most of the nerves are, like the underside of your clit." Bess said pushing her hips forward and inch fucking the girl's mouth.

"Good now push forward until you feel it stop." Bess required.

Kat did and felt it stop at the back of her throat. She started to gag as it pushed where her tonsils used to be.

"Good girl." Bess said pulling the fake cock free of Kat's mouth and pulling slobber down onto the lower belly of Anne. "It is good and wet now, Anne will help you practice, she is almost as good with a dick as she will be with your vagina. I think she just likes girls more." Bess teased.

Bess lifted Anne's knees and pushed them apart. Opening her ringed and tunneled flower to the intruder she wore. Bess lined the head up with the girl's hole and pushed. Bess now loved the view of a naked greedy vagina swallowing a cock eagerly. It now just seemed natural and when she still lived with her husband, she was disgusted by the thought of a cock sliding into a pussy and creating a mess.

She heard Anne moan about the thing, taking all her concentration. Her hips rolled up and knees slightly back. Anne's feet lifted off the mattress and her hips rocked back forward. Bess slapped down on the lower abdomen of her maid slave.

"Quit, trying to fuck me and concentrate on making my promise happen!" Bess said.

Her handprint is visible below the waistline of the girl. The rocking stopped. Now it was Kat moaning. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hips were rocking, grinding on the face of Anne. Bess reached over and started to use Kat's nipples and breasts as leverage to fuck Anne. Her fifth stroke into Anne after the moaning commenced and she pinched Kat's large fat nipples and pulled until her tight fingers left the rubbery flesh.

The first orgasm began. It racked her body, so Bess concentrated on the nipples. Stopping her fucking of Anne buried in the pussy she put the left breast in her mouth and sucked hard, flicking the nipple with her tongue. She reached down and began to rub back and forth on the love nubbin while Anne was busy inside the tunnel with her tongue. #2 quaked through the young woman's womb.

Switching breasts and continuing with her hand as she felt the Labia Minora pulled tight by Anne's mouth, followed by a loud slurp. With the right breast in her mouth then teeth hard on the nipple. Still rapidly rubbing across the clitoris back and forth. #3 and 4 happened on top of each other.

Bess thought about forcing number 5 then decided to give the woman some relief and returned to stroking Anne's pussy to give her one. Kat was now panting on the face of the slave Maid that was softly cleaning the juices from around the edges of the slick and glistening crotch of her compatriot.

Bess checked the clock. 17 minutes for 4 orgasms from a girl that had never had a cock in her mouth and Bess bet that like she was less than a year ago, the girl did not know a real orgasm from a good feeling. Kat fell off Anne's face as Mistress started to hard fuck the girl and brought her to a slamming orgasm. With Kat sucking on her tits and playing with the opposite nipple ring.

Bess pealed the leather harness from her body and tossed the wet cock on the floor.

"My turn, get to work girls." Bess said.

She was woken by Kat's mouth with Anne whispering in her ear. Encouragements and instructions. Bess let the soft orgasm overtake her. Kat was getting better. Bess stroked her blonde hair and got a wet kiss from Anne.

"She will get better Mistress, be patient." Anne said.

"I know little bunny." Bess said, fondling the rings between Anne's thighs. "You two have a lot to do today. I think today we put your left hand in a reverse hog tie, Kat's right and you must clean as a team all day. Because you can reach my pussies without supervision, I am going to belt you both. Anne, fetch two leather belts with locks. One medium and one small, jeweled plug. I will start to dress our little Kat maid."

Kat had on her ballet boots and corset was being tightened mercilessly by Bess when Anne returned.

"Bend at the waist Kat." Bess told her.

Bess then squirted some lube on her asshole and started to work the small, lubricated plug into place. Kat groaned as it slid in.

"You are going to feel like you need to shit on and off all day. I will release you for that tonight when I remove your belt. Enjoy me all day, little Kat. I am in your ass." Bess said and pecked her on the cheek.

Bess belted Kat for the first time in her life. Kat was moving it and making it slide around.

"Wait until you feel how frustrating it is with flesh tunnels and rings to rub on it." Anne told Kat.

"Quit playing with it or I will warm your ass before work today." Bess promised.

Kat had heard enough of that from her stepdad growing up. It was him ogling her that caused her to run away at 17 and start working in the diner. The collar today was different It was light but very stiff and came over her mouth and had a small plastic cock that went into her mouth. Once the collar clicked into place her head could not move around her neck. Not up, down or side to side. Breathing through her nose was fine but the cock was restricted by something in the hole through it.

"If I find the work marginal. I am going to plug your nose and make you struggle to breathe the remainder of the day." Bess said.

She cuffed Kat's right wrist then pulled it back up. Kat groaned. The pressure released slightly after the clip was attached to the back of the carbon fiber collar. Bess helped Anne and dismissed the girls to start in the master bathroom, make sure the linens on my bed are done today as well.

Bess went down to check on Martha and Trixie after she released Bank from his severe hogtie again last night. She would probably allow him to sleep tonight. She would talk to Mindy and see how he had been functioning at work. Bess had given her a shock collar and CCTV to watch him in his office with.              

Bank's raw ass was healing slowly. He still moaned as she rubbed on the loose muscles while in the hogtie.

"I cannot wait to shred this thing again. Since I did my husbands, there is nothing I enjoy more than shredding a man's ass to where it takes a month to heal fully.

He had forty minutes to get to Mindy and it was a thirty-minute drive. Bank did not have extra time. Bess walked into Trixie's room to find Martha rubbing salve into some marks that the bandages had slipped from.

"That is very nice of you Nurse Martha. Are you enjoying caring for little Trixie?" Bee asked.

"Yes Mistress. We went to the bathroom twice last night. I have figured out her signals of need. I am preparing some pumpkin chicken puree for her this morning. I will sponge bath the exposed skin twice today. Is someone bringing me food, or do I need to go upstairs and make my own?" Martha asked.

"I am afraid, current staffing levels don't allow me to have someone do that for you. Let me release you from your duties, you can make both of us a meal for breakfast then I will help you dress again after cleaning yourself." Bess said.

Bess removed the locked hobble belt. Unlocked the stiff training collar. Removed the locked cuffs of the nurse uniform and helped peal it off the woman. She allowed the now naked woman to remove the ballet boots.

"You may want to rinse the dress, so it doesn't begin to stink. We will leave it air dry while you make breakfast." Bess instructed watching the woman rinse out her sweat and skin from a latex dress.

Bess led the naked woman up the stairs to the kitchen.

"I will take bacon and eggs and toast please. Fix yourself what you would like, then puree it in the blender and you can eat it from this bowl at my feet." Bess said, pointing to a dog bowl marked "Slut" on the front.

Martha made bacon and eggs. Dropped the toast and mixed up five eggs into a scramble.

"Mistress, do I have to puree my scrambled eggs?" Martha asked.

"No, you can even break some toast up over the top of them, you just can't use your hands to eat." Bess told her.

They finished their breakfast and Martha started to clean the breakfast dishes.

"No, leave those for the maids. You have more important and pressing work than that." Bess told the woman who smiled at the praise of more important work.

Bess noticed bacon grease splatter burns on the top of the woman's breasts and her saggy paunch. There were no complaints while making the bacon and no theatrics. Bess helped her return to uniform then snapped a quick picture of the woman.

"Did you use any of my toys last night? Nurse Martha?" Bess asked, stealthily recording Martha's answer.

"Yes, Mistress." Martha replied with a bright red flush reaching down from her face to the top of her saggy breasts.

"Which ones?" Bess asked.

"One looks like an electric toothbrush with a round hollow head and the other two were like water tower shaped suction cups that vibrate." Martha said blushing even deeper.

"You put the cups on your nipples and put the toothbrush on that little exposed man in a boat, didn't you?" Bess teased.

"Yes Mistress." Martha said, looking at the floor.

Bess stepped forward and cupped the older woman's pussy with her right hand. She parted the labia with her middle finger and slid it through the very wet folds.

"There is no reason to be embarrassed about being a sexual woman. Especially with your Mistress. I want you to get pleasure when you have done a good job. You keep taking care of Trixie you can continue to get pleasure. If you want anything you ask, and I will decide. No matter how depraved, I will not make fun of you." Bess told the nurse.

12