The Decision

Story Info
Why torture ourselves playing the game of 'What if...'?
6.7k words
4.3
18.3k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

Awakening from his temporary bout of unconsciousness, Kees mentally took stock of his current situation. His head dipped forward as he scanned down the front of his torso. Looking at the muscular swell of his pectorals, and his still relatively flat abdomen, he thought, "Not bad for a 38 year old guy." Since he was naked, he also had a clear view of his manhood. A very clear view, since he was devoid of hair from his navel downward.

Experimentally, he flexed his arm muscles. This caused little reaction, other than making the chains attached to the leather cuffs at his wrists jangle quietly. Since his ankles were cuffed and chained in a similar fashion, his legs remained slightly more than shoulder width apart when he tried to move them. The muscular exertions added only slightly to the sheen of sweat coating his skin.

Held as he was, he was unable to see his ass, but from the evident heat, he could tell the flesh there must be glowing red. He shifted his weight as much as possible, feeling the relentless embrace of his restraints. There was a dried dribble of some substance on the floor in front of him - probably a bit of his semen, he surmised.

Raising his eyes, through the dim light he saw the other current inhabitants of the room. Two other men, naked and chained to wooden frames in a similar fashion. They were both still slumped unconscious. The one on the left was Niklas, and the one on the right was Stefan. They were distinguishable at a distance, because, even though both were blondes of similar build, Stefan wore his hair in a crew cut, whereas Niklas let his grow out, almost touching his shoulders.

Seeing those two men in the same predicament, Kees wondered, "What if I'd chosen differently? What would my life be like?" He let his mind travel back to when this all began. After all, he wasn't going anywhere, and had nothing else to do but wait. So he let his mind roam. To that summer evening almost 20 years ago. To that beach. That beach situated in the seaside Dutch village where he'd been born and raised. Thinking about his house, located within walking distance of the beach. Thinking about how he used to go to the beach after dinner almost every fine summer evening, and stay until dusk.

The beach was popular with tourists, of course. But most of them would've left by late afternoon, and the villagers often took advantage of the quiet solitude once they'd gone for the day. Kees acknowledged that he was a bit of a loner, and would often go alone. Sometimes he'd meet friends there, but he also enjoyed just being there all by himself. Which he was, on that fateful day. He'd gone alone, rather at loose ends, because he'd graduated from school, and now knew he had to find employment. But he had no idea how he wanted to start such a search.

That evening, he remembered, he'd just spread out his towel and settled back on it, when some other people appeared in the distance. A woman and two men. Even though the beach was virtually deserted, the trio claimed a spot near him, but politely just barely out of earshot. Other people occasionally strolled by, but no one else stayed, so the quiet beach belonged to the four of them.

Being a young man, he'd naturally been interested in the woman, observing her more than her companions. When the soft breeze shifted enough to get a smattering of their words to reach his ears, he determined they must be Germans on holiday. They all sported healthy looking tans, with the men's hair looking especially sun-bleached. In contrast, the woman's hair was an attractive shade of dark brunette, which made her all the more compelling to gaze upon. Kees noticed how cheery and playful they seemed, clearly enjoying their vacation time. The woman was especially vivacious, tossing her hair, flirting with and teasing her male companions. Kees tried not to stare too obviously, but the woman seemed so focused on her companions that she may not have noticed how often he looked in her direction.

It was fun, watching her, Kees fondly recalled.

Even from that distance, Kees couldn't help but notice the effect the woman was having on the men. After all, the men were wearing the tiny, tight bathing trunks typical of the time. Their signs of arousal, i.e. their rapidly swelling cocks, were clearly visible, straining at the skimpy cloth. And the men were making no effort to hide the fact - perhaps they wanted the woman to notice. Maybe they thought she'd demand that they put those erections to good use - hope dies eternal.

And the woman's bathing costume. Well, in those days most women would wear a bikini, so they could easily go topless, which was permitted on our beach. But this smiling, teasing woman had opted for a skin tight, one-piece swimsuit in dark blue. It didn't reveal a lot of her flesh, but clung tightly to her fit figure, so in a sense it showed more than the tiniest bikini would've done. Kees sighed at the memory, thinking, "By the looks of her slim, muscled body and her 'odd' swimsuit choice, I figured she was likely an avid swimmer, possibly a professional one." Since they were a couple of years older than he was, he expected that they all were more experienced in many things, so that intimidated him. But oh, how he wished the woman was teasing him as well!

He began watching a little more closely, still trying to be unobtrusive. He noticed that, while she playfully teased the men with her looks, actions and apparently her words, she hardly allowed them to touch her. To Kees, it was obvious that the men tried anything they could think of to come on to her, to permit their contact and lead to a more intimate play. But each time they seemed almost to succeed, she playfully backed away, or stood up and ran into the sea. When she headed for the water, Kees chuckled inwardly, watching the two men running behind her like stray dogs behind a bitch in heat. Even though he couldn't see the men's faces at such moments, he imagined their tongues lolling out of their mouths as they panted after her.

Each time they emerged from the sea, she'd allow them to dry her with a towel, but only let the towel contact her, not their hands. It must've been quite frustrating, and at that point Kees was rather glad not to be playing their game. But it was still fascinating. After such swims, the woman would feed drinks to the men. At first, she just held the soda cans to their mouths. But later, upping the eroticism, she'd feed them drinks from her own mouth. But not lip to lip. No. She'd take a sip of soda, place her mouth above one of theirs, and allow that sip to flow from her mouth into theirs! Again, and again, he heard her tinkling laughter when she indulged them thus. He began to feel thirsty, and wish she'd help him quench his thirst, too.

Still in his reverie, Kees remembered that after a while, the woman subtly changed the game she was playing with the men. Although she wouldn't let them touch her much, she did entice physical contact between the two men. As the evening progressed, these contacts, at her instigation, became more frequent and more intimate. It was obvious that she was directing the scene in a certain direction and she choreographed that scene with great care and skill. Kees wasn't sure if the men really noticed which way their evening was going, but for him as an onlooker it was quite obvious. Probably more so than if she'd have written her plan on a piece of paper and walked over and handed it to him, with a sly wink.

The weird thing was that although Kees himself felt solidly heterosexual (all his encounters had been, anyway), still he found the entire performance riveting and, yes, even arousing in a curious manner. Trying to analyze it, he'd said to himself at the time, "Maybe not because I'm seeing that specific male to male interaction. But rather watching the way they're doing their utmost to please that woman - to get even tiny bits of attention from her as a reward. Trying to impress her with their dedication, and hoping for some big reward in the end. I wonder if they suspect that their reward may be slightly different from what they're expecting?"

Being honest with himself, seeing their willingness to cross and expand what he imagined to be their own limits in order to please her... that opened a new pathway in his brain... a kind of awakening to what dominance and submissiveness really means. "Is the reaction taking place inside my bathing trunks due to my suppressed yearnings to dominate that woman like she's doing to them?" he wondered. Taking it a step further, he thought, "Or do I want to be sitting at her feet like they are, begging for crumbs?" He felt the first fluttering of butterflies in his stomach as he wrestled with the concepts. But he sat and watched closely.

Kees could feel the sexual tension building in the trio, even at that distance. His forehead furrowed in confusion as he watched the lovely woman gesturing to one of the men to lie on his back on the sand. But the confusion turned to shock when the woman made another imperative gesture to the other man, who responded by grabbing his friend's swim trunks and sliding them down to his knees. Lying there with his knees effectively bound together, the reclining man made no effort to hide his now fully exposed raging hard-on!

The woman grinned broadly, apparently unconcerned if any passerby noticed what was going on. She made the standing man kneel, straddling the recumbent one's thighs, while she herself knelt down with her knees on either side of his head. She still avoided contact, Kees noticed, but she had spread her thighs wide apart, apparently giving her 'victim' a very close view of the crotch of her bathing suit, with its lewd camel-toe clearly visible. Kees felt his mouth go dry as he deduced that, for her labia to be that pronounced, the woman must be completely shaven there.

Still smiling, the woman commanded with soft words that Kees couldn't hear, but with a hand movement that made the command evident, that the kneeling man should do something to the reclining man's genitals. With what appeared to be great hesitation, but an expression of curiosity, the one commanded started fondling his friend's balls and exploring his shaft tentatively with one or two fingers. Looking up into the woman's face for approval, he began moving his hands with more intent as the minutes crept by. Whether by design or not, the woman had the scene set up so that Kees had an unobstructed view to all that was happening. He recalled, "I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head! What was happening was far beyond my experience and my comfort zone. Yet, it was also much more arousing than I thought was possible! I remember squirming on the sand, and I had to surreptitiously adjust my burgeoning erection inside my bathing suit!"

After a couple of minutes of this play, Kees heard the man being tormented start to make loud grunting sounds. That seemed to be what the woman was seeking. The two of them then stood up and started to cover the guy with sand, from his toes right up to his chest. Before long, he was completely immobilized under a pile of sand. Kees couldn't quite tell if she'd left the very head of his cock uncovered or not. Given the woman's salacious nature, he was betting that she had.

Satisfied with this 'entombment' the other two went into the sea to wash off the sand on their bodies, leaving the 'victim' alone under his pile of sand. They returned from the water with a slight change in clothing, though. The temptress still wore her bathing suit, but in her hand she now carried her companion's bathing trunks! He emerged from the water stark naked, with a semi-flaccid member. Kees had grinned, thinking, "Poor fellow. That's what cold water does to an erection, every time. It's not very impressive looking now."

The woman's curriculum of perversion had thus far introduced her students (and indirectly, Kees) to things like flirtation, teasing, temptation, domination, homosexual masturbation, and public nudity. If Kees speculated that the class was complete, he was soon to learn otherwise. Because while Kees sat gaping, the woman positioned the now naked man, standing with his legs spread, above the buried man's head. She clearly gestured for him to pee all over his friends face! Kees gasped, thinking, "No! He wouldn't!" But even as this raced through his mind, the man obeyed her almost immediately! Kees watched the stream of hot pee arc from the guy's cock, and splash all over his helpless friend's face!

When the pissing was done, the woman knelt down and kissed the guy on the ground passionately, despite him being covered in piss. She then whispered into his ear something inaudible from where Kees sat. The buried man gave her a beaming smile, as she stood and dried her face with a towel.

Next, she gestured for the naked guy to lie in the sand beside his friend. When he'd done so, she started to cover him with sand, also. Since she now had to do this all by herself her progress was slow. She sat back on her heels, and glanced around as if seeking something. When she looked toward Kees, she grinned, acting as if aware of him for the very first time. But they both knew that that couldn't be true. The lovely brunette stood up, brushed the sand off her knees, and walked, slowly but deliberately towards him. Her body, encased in that thin sleek bathing suit, easily displayed her charms. With each step, her tanned, toned muscles rippled under her skin, and her breasts shifted enticingly from side to side.

When she was close, Kees stood up politely, to meet her. "Hallo," she said, in a voice that was like honeyed silk. "My name is Anja," she said, by way of introduction.

As she stood close, and Kees looked into her eyes, he saw that viewing her from a distance hadn't done justice to her beauty. Seeing her up close, he now became aware that she was heart-stoppingly beautiful! He now saw the perfection of her lips, cheeks, and neck. No wonder her companions sought to obey her whims. In addition to her feminine charms and her mesmerizing voice, now that she was nearby his nostrils registered the scent of a confident, aroused woman. He was almost tongue tied, but managed to stammer, "H... h... hallo. My name is Kees."

Her smiling lips curled up a tiny bit more, signaling her pleasure at his reaction. This was a woman who apparently loved making conquests. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kees," she whispered, as if it was the most intimate thing ever spoken between a man and a woman. "Perhaps you noticed, I'm having trouble piling sand all over my friend over there. I wondered if you'd help me, because... well..." Her smile intensified, and she spoke as to a fellow conspirator, "I also need to pee." She watched his eyes dilate at her bold words. "Please, will you assist me?"

She paused, and let her eyes slowly travel from his face, down his body, until they focused on the obvious bulge at his crotch. Then she added, "I'd be very grateful if you would. I'd make sure that you'd be handsomely rewarded for your efforts." Kees was amazed that she asked and said these things just as casually as if she were asking him for a light, or for directions or something. No commands, no excuses, no silly remarks... just the plain question and offer, in a casual friendly tone.

Kees recalled, "On one level, I remember, I wasn't really all that surprised. My quick brain had observed, processed the information I'd observed as she'd played with them, and had rather seen this coming. But still, for it to actually take place... this was the stuff of dreams... erotic dreams... fantasies. Things like that didn't actually happen in real life. But here she was, in flesh and blood, offering. I was dizzy from the hormones raging through my body. But... but... I had to know."

Kees couldn't trust his voice at that moment, fearing it might squeak in an embarrassing fashion if he answered out loud. So, he nodded, and made a sort of gesture that she could lead the way. Anja turned and began walking, confident that he was in tow.

When they reached the second man, Kees saw that only his legs had been covered in sand as yet. Above those legs, his erection had returned in full force, and stood up like a flagpole. The man never took his eyes off Anja as she and Kees commenced pushing sand against and over his body. Kees worked at covering the guy's torso and neck area, letting Anja pile sand on the guy's hips and pelvis.

Anja stated, "That's good enough. I can't hold it back much longer, Kees." She stood up and straddled the guy's face, pulling her bathing suit material out of her crotch and sideways, freeing her intimate area from that restrictive camel-toe. She did this so suddenly that Kees had no time to turn his face away as it occurred. And Anja didn't seem to mind if he looked anyway. She was busy splaying her labia apart so she could aim her stream.

At first, the flow was a little too high, hitting the guy's hair, only. But Anja tilted her hips, and the remainder of her urination was squarely on the man's face. He even opened his mouth, to catch some to drink, which shook Kees to his core. When she finished, she adjusted her suit back into place, reestablishing the camel-toe, of course. "Do you need to take a piss, Kees?" she inquired.

Kees, shocked, aspirated some saliva, and then choked and coughed, his face reddening. "Ummm, no thank you, Anja. I'm OK," he finally wheezed out. Not wanting to meet her gaze, he looked down at the sand. His eyes happened to scan the sand over the men's pelvises. There, poking just a little up from the sand were the swollen heads of both of their cocks! Anja had deliberately left that part uncovered.

She saw where he was looking, and giggled mischievously. "Do you like my work, Kees?" she asked softly and seductively.

Even as Kees currently hung in his restraining cuffs and chains, he recalled that moment with crystal clarity. He remembered how embarrassed he was just then, because he was still staring at those tips of their erections, and his jaw was going up and down, but no words were emerging. He honestly had no idea how to answer such a question. He knew Anja was starting to play with him now, teasing him. He now felt the full force of her power over men. How she could easily, maybe even instinctively, cloud their minds with need and lust, and leave them speechless. But wanting to please her. Oh how he wanted to please her.

He remembered what she said next, word for word. "I'll tell you what, Kees. Let's play a little game. If you want to play, first you must give me your bathing suit, as these two men have done. Once you've done that, whatever you do to their cocks, I will do to yours."

His heart stopped. He was sure of it. A second ago, it had been pounding away madly inside his chest. And now... it had halted! He felt dizzy. Like a car spinning its tires on an icy road, his mind couldn't seem to gain any traction. And suddenly, somehow, Anja was holding his bathing suit! He didn't remember taking it off. He didn't remember handing it to her. They say 'a stiff prick has no conscience' - well, in his case, 'a stiff prick has no consciousness' might've been closer to the truth. He glanced down at himself. Sure enough, he was now naked, displaying his turgid erection and heavy ball sack to this woman who was weaving some sort of spell over him!

Her words 'whatever you do to their cocks, I will do to yours' echoed in his mind now. He looked down at the heads of the guy's cocks, poking up out of the sand. Their slits were dewy with oozing precum. He'd never touched a penis other than his own, and he was very leery about changing that status. But... but if she could be trusted, and he could bring himself to actually touch another man's dick - he'd feel her hands on his! He had to find out if she was true to her word. He just had to!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers
12