The Decision of a Lifetime Pt. 06

Story Info
Jacqueline wants to meet, but for business or pleasure.
4.1k words
4.67
2.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?" Jacqueline says with a smile emoji.

"Yes." Dawn replies.

"I would love to see what you have learned." Jacqueline says.

Dawn replies with a smile emoji of her own.

"Next Tuesday, meet me at the house. 1pm. Wear something.....comfortable." Jacqueline says with a winking emoji.

Dawn can barely type a response as her hands begin to shake.

"I will be there." Dawn replies.

Dawn can't believe it. This is what she has been waiting for. She is so excited she can hardly contain herself.

"I have to get a new outfit, and those pantyhose." Dawn says to herself. 

Dawn goes to the gym later that evening and waits for Myra. She tells her she is going to take a break from training for a bit.

"Really? Why? You have been doing so well." Myra says, visibly upset.

"I'm just taking a break; I need to concentrate on something that has come up." Dawn says.

"Fine, whatever." Myra says as she heads into the training room.

Dawn was confused, as she headed home that night, she felt horrible. She wanted to take a break because she wanted to avoid getting hurt before she sees Jacqueline, but she would rather not tell Myra what she has planned. Dawn knew Myra wouldn't hurt her, but she would rather not take that chance. She didn't think Myra would get that upset. Unless perhaps Myra had feelings for her.

Later that night, Dawn went online looking at leotards. She found one she loved, but it wouldn't be there in time. The same went for the Peavey pantyhose.

The next day she went to a local dance studio looking at leotards. She found one she liked but didn't love, but she got it anyway. The studio didn't carry Peavey pantyhose, so she purchased a pair of flesh tone Danskin tights instead. When she got home, she tried on the leotard and was checking herself out in the mirror.

"This will have to do." Dawn said to herself.

She opened the tights just to see how they felt. They were a bit more glossy than the Peavey ones and thicker too. Dawn set them on her bed and went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of L eggs suntan colored pantyhose. She usually wears these when going out, but they won't hold up without getting runs in them. So, her plan was to bring both pairs and let Jacqueline decide.

Tuesday couldn't arrive fast enough. She didn't get much sleep Monday night because she was so excited. Dawn had one cleaning early in the morning, then headed home. When she arrived, there was a package on her step. There was no name or label, just a sealed box. She brought it in and set it on the table. She opened the box and knew exactly who sent it. Inside was a leotard that was light pink from the waist up, with the lower half being black and two snaps along the crotch. There was also a new pair of tan Peavey pantyhose. Dawn took the box upstairs and quickly jumped in the shower.

She washed and blow-dried her hair and was trying to decide on pulling her hair back into a ponytail or leaving it down.

"Shit, I should have gotten my ends trimmed and some highlights done." Dawn says to herself as she looks in the mirror.

Her hair is long and goes almost to the middle of her back. She figures she had it pulled back when they first met, so this time she will wear it down. She can always pull it back if need be. Dawn then proceeded to put some makeup on. She put on a bit of foundation and just a touch of blush. Dawn put on some mascara and finished off with a light lipstick shade called iconic nude.

Jacqueline has never seen her in person with makeup on before, and she wanted to look her best.

Dawn sat on her bed in her towel with the box sitting next to her. She opened the box of pantyhose and stretched them out a bit. She then rolled one leg up and put her foot in and slowly unrolled it up her leg just above her calf, and then repeated the process with her other leg. Dawn then stood up and slowly pulled them up, making sure not to put a run in them or rip them. Once she had them up, she pulled up a bit around her knees, so they were nice and tight with no bunching. She loved how they felt on her. She even looked at her ass in the mirror in them.

"Not bad." Dawn said out loud.

Dawn then grabbed the leotard and stepped into it, pulling it up over her pantyhose covered legs then placing her arms through the shoulder straps. She looked at herself in the mirror once more and knew she was ready. Dawn grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt out of the drawer and put them on. She then slid her pantyhosed feet into her sneakers and headed out the door.

Dawn arrived at the house a half hour early because she was so nervous. She parked out front and didn't see a car in the driveway or anywhere on the street. Dawn got out of the car and approached the door. She went to knock but tried the door, and it was unlocked, so she went in.

The stairwell to the workout room was straight in front of her, but she didn't see anyone on the landing or hear anyone. She turned to close the door, then turned back around and saw Jacqueline at the top of the steps. Dawn's heart began beating fast. Jacqueline looked incredible. Her hair looked more blonde than she had remembered, as it hung straight down just a little past her shoulders. Her skin was almost perfectly tanned. She had on a silky dark red robe with a black belt that came down just short of her knees, and Dawn could see her tan pantyhose covered legs and feet coming out the bottom of the robe.

"Hey stranger." Jacqueline says as she slowly came down the steps.

"H...hi." Dawn muttered.

Jacqueline came over to her, but Dawn was so nervous she began walking backward until she hit the door. She got right up to Dawn; her lips were inches from hers. Jacqueline slowly raised her left hand, Dawn closed her eyes and held her breath, then she heard a click as Jacqueline locked the door. Dawn opened her eyes and began to breathe. Jacqueline then gave her a long, tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. Jacqueline stepped back, looking at her sweatpants and shirt. She could see Dawn had the pantyhose on underneath by looking at her ankles.

"Wow, you look amazing. Your hair has gotten longer since I last saw you." Jacqueline says.

"Yeah, just a little." Dawn says as she begins to sweat.

"Are you ready to show me what you have learned?" Jacqueline asked with a smile.

"Yes, yes I am." Dawn said nervously.

"I can't wait." Jacqueline says. 

 She took Dawns' hand, leading her to the bedroom just to the left of the stair well.

"In here??" Dawn asked confused.

"No, you can just get undressed in here and meet me upstairs, just like last time." Jacqueline said with a smile.

"Do you remember where to go?" Jacqueline asked.

"Yes." Dawn says quietly.

"Fantastic. It's a bit chilly in here. There is a robe for you hanging on the back of the door." Jacqueline says.

"Do you want my phone like last time?" Dawn asks.

"No, dear, that won't be necessary." Jacqueline said, smiling at her.

Dawn looks at the bed, running her hand across the comforter, remembering what happened the last time she was in this room. She looks back at the doorway and can hear the steps creak as Jacqueline is already on her way up the stairs.

Dawn sits on the bed and removes her sneakers. She then takes off her shirt and sweatpants, tossing them on the floor. Dawn goes into the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror to check her makeup and sees the lipstick mark on her cheek from Jacqueline kissing her. She could already feel herself getting excited. She was so turned on, she thought she was going to explode. Dawn does a final adjustment pushing up her tits then grabs the robe that was hanging on the back of the door and puts it on. It was a silky robe, light pink with a white belt that almost matched her leotard.

Dawn heads to the stairs as she is tying the belt. The floor was cold on her pantyhosed feet, so she quickly made her way up. She went to the door where the gym area was and took a deep breath before opening it. Dawn opened the door and instantly felt a knot in her stomach.

Jacqueline was sitting in a chair on the mats with her back to the mirrors that were along the wall. She was staring at Dawn when she entered the room. Jacqueline was still wearing her robe with her pantyhosed covered legs crossed. In front of Jacqueline, sitting on the mat stretching, was Myra.

Myra looked incredible. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and was wearing a light purple high cut leotard with a pair of shiny flesh colored pantyhose that were just a bit lighter than her skin. She had her legs stretched out in front of her, and she was bent forward, grabbing her pantyhose covered toes. Myra didn't notice Dawn was there.

"Are you ok?" Jacqueline asked.

Myra looked over and saw Dawn standing in the doorway. She winked at her and smiled.

"I don't understand." Dawn says nervously looking at Jacqueline.

"What don't you understand?" Jacqueline said as she stood up from her chair.

Dawn remained silent and stayed in the doorway.

"Come over, it's ok. I think you know Myra." Jacqueline said.

Myra stood up and crossed her arms in front of her.

"So, this is what you were blowing me off for?" Myra says as Dawn walks over.

"I.. What the hell is going on?" Dawn says now angry.

"Nothing, I told you, I want to see what you have learned. You and Myra are going to show me." Jacqueline says.

Dawn looks at Myra, who is again stretching.

"Yeah, I don't know about this." Dawn says.

"I promise I won't hurt you." Myra says with a little laugh.

Dawn looks at Jacqueline, who sits back down in her chair, then she looks at Myra. She slowly undoes her belt and takes off her robe, tossing it on top of a gym bag near Jacqueline's chair.

"Come on, let's see if you have been paying attention." Myra says as she puts her hands up as if she is ready to fight.

Dawn takes a step towards Myra, who quickly goes behind her, wrapping her arms around Dawn's waist and lifts her up off the mat then takes her down. Myra tries getting her legs around Dawn's waist, but she manages to block it. Dawn can feel her heart pounding. She is turned on but angry at the same time. Both get to their feet and Dawn glances at Jacqueline, who is still sitting in her chair with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Are we really doing this right now? I mean seriously?" Dawn asks Myra.

Without saying a word, Myra lunges at Dawn, wrapping her arm around Dawn's head with a headlock. She then flips Dawn down to the mat, landing on top of her. Dawn tries pushing her off with both hands, but Myra takes Dawn's left arm and traps it between her legs.

Jacqueline watches as Dawn's legs twist every which way trying to get Myra off her. Jacqueline stands up and removes her robe, moves her chair closer, then sits back down.

Myra positions herself on Dawn's chest, sliding her crotch right into her chin. Dawn tries raising her body off the ground, but cannot get Myra off her. Myra looks down at Dawn with a smile. She then takes her hair out of her ponytail and shakes it out.

Dawn can see Jacqueline in her chair. She has her left leg over the arm rest and is slowly rubbing her hand over her pussy. Myra looks and sees her doing it as well.

Myra slowly gets off Dawn, but she grabs her hair, pulling her up into the seated position.

"Owww. What the fuck!" Dawn yells as Myra wraps her legs around her waist.

Myra pulls Dawn back down by her hair as she slowly begins to squeeze. She has her left hand wrapped around Dawn's hair so tight that Dawn can't even lift her head off the mat.

Dawn looks up and sees Jacqueline who is still in the chair now with her hand under her leotard rubbing her pussy even more vigorously.

Myra begins to squeeze tighter as Dawn now looks into her eyes. She tightens her hold on Dawn's hair, making her wince in pain. Having her hair pulled hurts, but it is also turning her on. Dawn starts breathing through her mouth as Myra tightens the hold. She tries pushing Myra's legs off, but all she can think about is how great they feel in the pantyhose. So smooth and muscular, Dawn can barely contain herself. She runs her left hand from Myra's thigh then to the back of her calf and down to her foot then back up to her thigh. Myra stares at Dawn's face as she loosens her hold, then tightens it repeatedly. Each time the hold gets tighter and tighter and harder for her to breathe.

Myra then takes her right hand and puts it over Dawn's mouth and pinches her nose closed. Dawn can't breathe, she tries pulling her hand off, but Myra yanks her hair more and squeezes even tighter. Dawn lets out a muffled yell as she tries reaching for Myra's hair or anything she can grab, but she can't. Suddenly, Myra removes her hand and Dawn gasps for air. Myra then forces a long passionate kiss on Dawn's lips, as she yanks her hair and continues squeezing her legs together. Myra pulls back and once Dawn has started to catch her breath, she again places her hand over her mouth and nose. Dawn looks up, and she sees Jacqueline get up from her chair, she then looks at Myra as her eyes begin to tear up. Myra has a look of pleasure on her face.

"Don't cry honey." Myra says in a soft voice.

Dawn manages to get a hold of Myra's hair and begins pulling on it, then she feels the snaps on her leotard come undone. Dawn can't see who it is, but she knows it's Jacqueline. She can feel Jacqueline slowly run her nails over her inner thigh. Jacqueline then begins rubbing Dawn's pantyhose covered pussy.

Myra removes her hand as Dawn again gasps for air. Sweat is pouring off Dawn's face, neck, and chest are glistening from it. Myra again forces a long, deep kiss onto Dawn's lips. Dawn tries pushing her off, so she can catch her breath to no avail, as Jacqueline continues rubbing her moist pussy. Myra then begins kissing her neck as she continues to pull her hair and squeezing Dawn between her thighs. Dawn lets out small moans as Jacqueline continues rubbing her pussy over her pantyhose. She loves how it feels as Jacqueline begins to kiss her inner thigh and kisses her way to her wet pussy.

Myra lets go of Dawn's hair and slowly releases her from the body scissors. She stands up and slips her arms out of her leotard and slides it down her waist and removes it. Dawn lays there looking up at her, staring at her firm breasts and chiseled stomach, as Jacqueline continues massaging her. Myra, now in just her pantyhose, adjusts her waistband then sits behind Dawn, sitting her up and sliding her body up behind hers so Dawns head is resting on Myra's tits. Myra takes her straps down, revealing Dawns breasts, and begins pinching her nipples. She kisses Dawn's neck and bites on her ear lobe as Dawn's body quivers. Dawn bites the bottom of her lip, trying to contain herself.

Jacqueline stands up and goes over to the gym bag under Dawn's robe. She reaches inside and pulls out a white massager, almost like the one Dawn has in her nightstand. She removes her leotard, letting it fall to the ground. Now down to her pantyhose, she kneels beside Dawn and Myra. Myra takes her legs and hooks her feet inside Dawn's legs, just below her thighs, spreading them open. Jacqueline looks into Dawn's eyes as she turns on the massager and runs it along Dawns inner thighs and around her pussy. Dawn almost forgot how great Jacqueline's body looked. She seemed to be in even better shape than she was before. Dawn watches with anticipation as she moves the massager around until she finally presses it against her pussy.

Myra can feel Dawn's body tense up as her body is pressed up against hers. She pulls Dawn's hair, pulling her head back, and begins kissing her on the lips. Dawn lets out moans in between kisses as Jacqueline removes the massager and rubs her pussy some more. She looks down and can see Jacqueline's lipstick on her pantyhose covered thighs, then Jacqueline reapplies the massager as she leans in and begins kissing Dawn on the lips. Dawn can feel she is close to cumming, she tries fighting it as best she can.

"You're close, aren't you?" Jacqueline asks her softly with a little smile.

"Yes, yes." Dawn manages to say in between moans.

"Not yet." Jacqueline says.

Jacqueline then hands the massager to Myra who is still sitting behind Dawn with her left arm now going across Dawn's chest, holding the massager close to Dawn's wet pussy with her right hand. She waits a few moments before using it, as Jacqueline moves to Dawn's left side and again kisses her on the lips, running her hand on her inner thigh. Myra then presses the head of the massager right on Dawn's pussy. She can feel Dawn's body again tense up as Jacqueline begins kissing her more passionately. Myra is kissing her neck at the same time, driving Dawn insane.

Jacqueline can tell Dawn is close once again, so, she moves Myra's hand away from her pussy as she gives her a look. Myra moves from behind Dawn and lays her on the mat. Dawn's body is drenched in sweat, her mascara is running down her eyes. She could feel the sweat forming on her back as Myra had her breasts pressed up against it.

Jacqueline takes the massager from Myra and sets it aside. She takes Myra's right hand, pulling it close to her, and guides it down under Dawn's pantyhose until she is touching her wet pussy. Jacqueline then pulls Myra's hand out and licks Dawn's juices off her fingers, then guides it back down once again. Myra begins rubbing on her own, and Jacqueline removes her hand and watches. Dawn looks at Jacqueline then feels Myra's fingers penetrate her. She is so wet, they slide in with ease. Dawn's breathing increases with each thrust of Myra's fingers, she moves Dawn's body until they get in sync. The pantyhose are a bit constricting as Myra continues finger fucking Dawn, so she removes her hand and tries to take them off but, Jacqueline stops her.

"No!" Jacqueline says sternly.

Jacqueline then uses her nails and puts a hole in the pantyhose, ripping them open carefully, exposing Dawn's pussy. She

grabs Myra by the hair, and positions her between Dawn's legs, forcing a kiss on her lips, then pushes her face down towards Dawn's pussy.

Dawn feels Myra's tongue exploring every inch of her. She sits up leaning on her forearms looking down at Myra who looks up at her with a smile as Dawn's juices glisten from her chin. Myra uses her fingers to open Dawn's pussy wider, getting her tongue inside her as deep as she can, then sucks on her clit. Dawn puts her hands on Myra's head, pushing her face even closer to her pussy.

Jacqueline straddles Dawn's chest facing Myra, keeping her weight on her knees. Her tight ass in Dawn's face. She grabs Dawn's legs, sliding her hands up behind her thighs to behind her knees and pulls her legs back, spreading her even more for Myra.

"Oh god, oh my god!" Dawn yells.

Her moans continue as Myra keeps stopping, trying not to let her cum just yet.

Jacqueline lets Dawn's legs go and moves from her chest. She grabs the massager and moves behind Myra, getting her on her knees as she continues teasing Dawn. Jacqueline takes the massager, placing it between Myra's legs, gliding it back and forth along her pussy. She has her free hand on Myra's back and feels her body tense up. Myra continues exploring Dawn's pussy with her tongue, but now stops, letting out a few moans of her own whenever Jacqueline presses the massager flush against her pussy.

Dawn is taking deep breaths, she is close to cumming and wants to cum so bad, then suddenly Myra stops again.

"Yes, yes.. fuck!" Myra yells as Jacqueline makes her cum.

"Well, that was fast." Jacqueline says as she pushes Myra out of the way.

Jacqueline lays next to Dawn, kissing her gently on her neck and cheek, slowly making her way to her lips. She waits for Dawn to calm down a little, then takes the massager and presses it firmly against her pussy. Dawn's back arches off the mat. Jacqueline's kisses become harder. She knows Dawn is close, and she wants to be the one to make her explode.

12