The Decision Pt. 03

Story Info
The first decision.
4k words
4.18
8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decisions. Ch. 03 The second meeting

Part three!!! I just want to restate again, this is a slow, slow story. Sure there is sex and there is depravity, but please don't think I have do not have the ending already in my head. Again I have to thank WokeUpOneDay for editing this!!! You are just too sweet and please check out his work as well.

So with not much else to say, here is part three...

Katarina (Ms. Lyons/Mom of Luis)

I feel the color drain from my face. I feel lightheaded. I can't think straight and I brace myself against the wall, phone in hand.

I hear from the other end of the phone, "Sweetheart, are you there?"

I hear him chuckle. That bully who hurt my son has the guts to call me sweetheart!

I regain my composure and take a deep breath. "How dare you call me again! Really, the nerve!" I say waiting for his reply, waiting for him to come up with a lie or weasel his way out of that. But all I hear from him is another chuckle.

"So you figured out who I was, huh? Well, was bound to happen sooner or later. Who told you? Loser Luis? Does he know that his mommy came home wearing my cum?"

I hear him outright laughing now and my blood is boiling. "Don't you dare call him that!! You monster! Don't you dare call this number again and if you say anything I will sue you for slander! I'm not bluffing! I'm a lawyer!"

I hear nothing from him. All I can do is jump up and down in my mind and scream, "I won, I won, I won!"

Then his voice cuts through me like a knife. "What about the video?" he asks in a calm tone.

I settle down and feel a cold chill running down my spine. "Video? What video?" I'm asking in a pretty fast voice.

"Oh you know, the video with you sucking, me licking, and us fucking and cumming." I can just feel him smiling.

My breathing gets faster again. "You're bluffing."

"No I'm not. So I was thinking we meet up and talk. There is much to discuss."

My mind is racing. I just can't face him again, and I'm not sure how I will react. "I will give you a business email. If you really have the video you can send it there and then maybe we can talk, but I can still sue you for filming me without my consent." I wait just a couple seconds for his reply, but if feels like minutes.

Then the worst comes to be. "No, I like my idea better. So the weather is nice, it's Sunday... Let's meet in the park in 20 minutes. See you there!" And with that he hangs up.

I look around the kitchen at the food I was making and the beautiful day I was preparing for my son. All I can think of is how fucked I am.

I'm in my bedroom. I try calming down but every idea, every strategy I come up with becomes null and void because of the video. I can just feel he was telling the truth. I look at the clock and realize I have to get ready.

I calm down the best I can, get dressed, prepare myself, and before I leave check on Luis and Marie. Both are still sleeping, so I leave them a note that I have to check something important in my office and that I could not wait.

I arrive ahead of time. Dave is not here yet. I realize what a great day it is; the sun is up and the park is pretty empty in these morning hours. I take a seat on a bench and just take it in, not trying to think about anything.

I'm in my own world when I feel someone watching me. I look and see Dave standing a couple of feet away from me. I really try to feel nothing but hatred for him and I do, but... but it's not the only thing I feel. His face, his eyes, his body and build, but most of all his aura... I cannot stop the feeling of attraction I have for him. I silently curse myself and try to harden my face, but even that fails when I see him checking me out.

I look down and then I notice why he's staring. I'm wearing a normal summer dress, nothing inappropriate; just showing a lot of leg and the back free. But for a meeting like this, with HIM?! I should have worn something else, but why didn't I?

When we make eye contact, he just grins and nods. He walks over and sits down right next to me. I'm half expecting him to put his hand around my shoulder.

He speaks first. "So very nice of you to meet me on this short notice. I was hoping I did not pry you away from loser Luis," he says with a chuckle.

I get angry again. "I told you not to call him that! Now show me that damn video, if it's even real!"

And my horrors come true when he calmly takes out his phone, shows me the screen and presses the play button. Every ounce of hope, every "what if" or "maybe", just goes down the toilet.

I hang my head. "Put it away," I say pushing his hands. "What do you want?"

I feel him move beside me with a small laugh. "What?"

I lift my head and look at him in anger. "What do I need to give you to delete that video? Money? A Favor? What?"

I see his stare; the look that you get when you know you insulted someone. He takes a deep breath and then says, "You did not list sex as an option. As I recall you enjoyed it the last time."

I turn towards him. "That was before I knew you bully my son!"

He nods is head and waits a couple seconds before speaking. "Listen, there are two ways of this going down. Option A, you refuse my offer and I will spread the video on the net and send to everyone in the city."

I add, "And I will sue you for it!"

He does nothing but nod as he continues. "That will leave you explaining to your son why you had the best fuck in your life with the guy who made his life a living hell. Not to mention all the other consequences you will receive from this like becoming a social outcast." He says all that without a hint of a smile or arrogance.

"And option B is for us to fuck and that will make you delete the video?"

Dave just shakes his head. "The video will not be deleted. Not ever. But I will promise you I will not spread this video and I will not tell loser Luis about us."

I glare at him. He again insulted my son, but he is still not smiling. What the hell is wrong with him? I let my head fall into my hands and hunch over.

"What if you get bored of me?" I say in a very defeated tone.

That makes him laugh, but this is an honest laugh. "Ms. Lyons, please. First of all nobody would get bored of you. And secondly, I have the feeling that we both will keep us very satisfied."

I lean back and look at him. The different kinds of things I feel in this moment are just overwhelming me. I lean against the bench in defeat and say, "I agree."

And with that I feel his hand on my naked leg. He moves up until he reaches my crotch, and when his finger and the air touch it I notice that I've been wet!

"OH GOD!" I start to cry, realizing that I'm attracted by the bully of my son and there is nothing I can do against how my body reacts. I'm not balling my eyes out, I'm just silently crying as Dave goes up my and down on my crotch. As my body responds I notice my legs spread like they have a mind of their own.

I feel Dave move even closer, and then he kisses me on my neck. After a whole minute he starts to suck hard, really hard. Then it dawns on me: he is giving me a hickey! I try to move away but my legs will not move, and Dave has his arm around my shoulders.

"Stop! Luis will notice this! That's not part of the deal!"

I feel his hand move my panties aside and then enter my pussy. No more foreplay, he just goes knuckle deep and I cannot help but let out a moan.

Dave lets go after he's done sucking, and speaks with heavy lust in his voice. "It is. Loser Luis will not know it came from me," he chuckles.

Then I feel his tongue run up my neck. I try to comment but I also feel his finger go deeper into me while his thumb plays with my clit. All I can do is squirm in my seat while he plays with my body. After a while I feel him removing his finger from my pussy.

That causes me to look at him. I see him eyeing my chest, or more directly my tits and I feel why: my nipples are rock hard. I do not have big tits or giant nipples. They are tiny, but they're just pointing out from under my dress.

Dave shoves two of his fingers into my pussy. He goes deep and he starts to finger bang me pretty hard. I look at him and he looks at me, and from one moment to another we start to make out. I feel his tongue enter my mouth and our tongues begin to dance with one another. I don't know about him but I'm getting pretty hot. I can hear myself moan into his mouth.

Dave is getting pretty rough now, almost if he's trying to burrow through my pussy into the bench. Maybe because he's doing exactly that I'm cumming into his hand. No not just his hand, I'm fucking squirting! I don't know how I forgot that we're in a public park, but just after I came my senses reminded me. I sit straight up and look around to see if anyone saw what I just did.

Then I can hear Dave, "Don't worry, I've kept an eye out. There is no one here."

I look at him and can't say why, but hearing him say that gives me this safe feeling like I can believe him. I notice that little smile on his face. I'm sure he enjoyed what just happened by the obvious tent in his pants.

In this moment, when I'm in completely control of my facilities, I decide to grab his tent and give Dave, my blackmailer and the bully of my son, a blow job right here in the middle of this park where he just finger banged me into a squirting orgasm. But he grabs my wrists before I can get his zipper open. I look up at him and just then realize how badly I want to suck his dick.

He smiles at me, stands up, and brings me with him. I feel the fallout of my orgasm as I look down. The backside of my dress is drenched, my legs are also wet, and my legs feel like jelly. I cannot help but smile back at him.

"Where did you park?"

As I catch on to his train of thought, I tell him and we walk towards my car. I'm pretty sure Dave finds my walking pretty funny since I feel like I just peed into my panties.

We arrive at my car and I turn to look him. He opens the back door, takes the backseat, and I follow him. We start to make out again and I feel him getting rough. His hands are just groping my tits or grabbing my hair until he pushes me away and leans back, resting against the door.

"Take off your panties."

Without a second thought I lean back and almost rip my panties off. I'm about to throw them away, but Dave holds out his hand and I place them in his palm. I see him take a big whiff and put them in his pocket. And with that I almost attack him. My hands don't bother with the zipper; I just pull on his pants and get them off. All the while he's laughing and lifting his butt.

"Love the enthusiasm, Ms. Lyons!"

I don't even bother to look up as I go straight towards his dick and try to gobble it all down. My zeal got me half way before my gag reflex kicked in. I'm about to pull back when I feel his hands on my head. Dave does not pull me back, but he does not allow me to retreat either, so I relax and slowly slide down on his dick. I gag again but this time I can't pull back, just like my first time with Dave's dick in my mouth.

I breathe and let my eyes water while I force his dick past my gag reflex. He rewards me with the satisfying sounds of his moans. I feel him lose his grip which allows me to start bobbing my head on his dick. This gets even more moans out him, which only makes me try harder.

I feel him grab my hair harder and pull me up, leaving me wanting to sink my mouth back down. But Dave's other hand is under my chin and twists my face to look at him.

"You are a good cocksucker, but this won't make me cum." Dave then proceeds to pull me upwards until I can feel his dick on my thighs. Once we're on eye level he tells me, "Put it in."

Without a second thought I grab underneath me and lead that magnificent dick into my wet and waiting pussy. It fits perfectly. "OH GOD YES!" is all I can moan. Without waiting I start to sink deeper and deeper, moaning all the way down his dick. It's reaching so deeply in me.

Once I bottom out and feel his groin touch mine I feel happy. I manage to open my eyes and look down at Dave, panting and smiling at him. As he smiles back I feel his hands on my shoulders removing the straps and letting them fall down. His fingers move to my nipples to pinch and twist them. I breathe sharply through my teeth and let out a moan.

Dave lets out a moan as well. "Oh, I love how your pussy tenses up when I do this." So he twists harder with one hand and, to my surprise, spanks my ass with the other. "What's the matter, Ms. Lyons? Tired? Move those hips, or don't you want me to cum?" he asks with a grin.

With haste I start to buck my hips. The pleasure from his dick and hands are just perfect. I feel him pull on my nipple with a vice grip which causes me to lean forward.

I look at him and he says, "You do want me to cum, don't you?"

All I can do is nod while I'm busy pleasing his dick with my pussy. I'm getting closer and closer to my cumming myself.

"Say it!" Dave says in an angry and demanding voice followed by a very hard spank. I see the surprise and joy he has when that causes me to moan out loud.

"I want you to cum," I say panting hard. "I need you to cum! Please!?"

That earns me another spank and moan from him. Dave lets go of my nipple and grabs my ass. He starts to jackhammer the shit out of my pussy. I grab his shoulders and hold on for dear life as he breaks my pussy.

Without much warning or slow build I start cumming all over his dick. "Hmhm, oh god oh god, shit cumming, I'm cumming, fuck... fucker I'm cumming!"

I drench his steel-hard dick and he does not slow down one bit. He keeps hammering and ramming. Soon I lose all strength, let go of his shoulders, and plant my face on his chest.

Dave slows down and pounds once, twice, and a third time into me, spanking me in unison.

"Fuck this is good, but I need a better angle."

I feel him lift me up with ease and put me face down, flat on the backseat of my car. My sweaty tits glue to the fabric. I feel him enter me from behind.

"Oh please... I'm raw. Could you..." All that gets me is a slap on my red butt and Dave going balls deep. "Ouch fuck!!!! YES!"

Dave snickers. "Just shut the fuck up bitch and enjoy it!"

He gathers my long hair in his hand and I feel it tighten in his fist. What happens next is one of the hardest fucks I ever recall having. He first goes balls deep and then reverses back until I can barley feel him, only to ram it back in to the hilt. All the while he's using my hair and the pressure as a handle to create more force to fuck me with.

"I just love how fucking good you feel, you damn MILF!"

I cannot thank him, but his praise just feels so good.

"Damn, Ms. Lyons, you are fucking durable!" he laughs as he tries with all his might to imprint his dick into my pussy. Of course, during this pussy-breaking fucking I cum not only once but twice, flooding my backseat with my own fluids. I feel him swelling up as well, but he does not once slow down.

"Tell... me... who... owns... you..." he savagely grunts. "Tell me who fucking makes you cum!"

I'm surprised I even have any air left in my lugs, because I feel like everything is fucked out of me. "You are," is all I can say in a sheepish voice.

I feel his grip tighten even more causing me to whelp in pain. "What, bitch? I did not catch that!"

I gather my strength and feel myself getting closer again. "You are!" I say with more bass.

But it's not enough for Dave. "You WHAT bitch?" he yells, followed by a hard spank.

With all the strength and conviction I can muster, I literally yell, "You own me... YOU... MAKE... ME... CUM!!!"

And together we cum. I feel his sperm hit the walls of my pussy and I just feel so whole in this moment.

Dave (the Bully)

I stay buried in one the best pussies on this world for a good long while. We feel my cock going soft, but its feels like Ms. Lyons just doesn't want me to go. I pull out of her, hear her whimper, and smile. I take my phone out, lift her head up, and tell her, "Smile for the camera!" as I take the pic.

What I get is better then I hoped. I see a hot MILF; a hot MILF with a well-fucked grin and open, fucking aware eyes. I let go of her hair and sit back against the door, looking at the pussy I own and how my cum leaks out it.

"So you're fully onboard with the deal, huh?" I ask smirking.

Ms. Lyons attempt to lift herself up, falling twice before succeeding to turn around and look at me. She nods. "As long as you keep your word, I will be yours," she grins and winks at me.

We part ways after another of 15 minutes of making out and her giving me her mobile number.

When I get home, I notice the house is empty. I look at myself and notice how I look and smell like sex. So I go into the shower. I'm surprised when I hear the door open and see Danni getting into the shower with me. I have no trouble getting hard again seeing my sister naked and wet.

"So what did the old bitch say?" she asks while putting her arms around my neck. Danni yelps in pain when I spank her tight ass. "The fuck was that for?" she asks in a playfully angry voice.

I shove my tongue into her mouth and press her against the shower wall. "I punish everyone who says something bad about my property," I tell her with a grin.

That, of course, causes Danni to have the "no shit look". But before she can ask I'm again attacking her mouth with my tongue, and my hands are squeezing the life out her ass cheeks. I feel my sister's full tits pressing against my chest.

My fingers sink deeper into her ass and my middle finger pokes at her starfish. I feel her tense up and know this is going to be fun! I break our kiss and, without a word, turn her around and press her against the wall.

"Stick your ass out!"

Danni does, and I can't help put my dick along her ass crack and grind my dick. I can hear Danni moan. I go for the shampoo and am about to lube up when Danni looks back at me and intercedes.

"Hey bro, use mine or Mom's coconut oil. It's better," she grins with a wink.

So I pick up the oil, apply it to my dick, and shove it into my sister's pussy. I simultaneously shove two fingers into her asshole. Even that almost gets me to cum.

After fingering Danni's asshole for longer then need to, I pull out and line up my dick with her open starfish. I lean forward and say, "Try to relax, Danni, but I won't hold back." I lean back. "Spread those cheeks apart." She does, so I pour some oil on my dick, take hold of her hips, and push my dick against her asshole. With us both gritting our teeth, I mange to push my dickhead into Danni's asshole.

"Fuck, Danni, you're just so tight! It's perfect!" I feel her loosen a bit and I sink deeper into her ass.

"Bro, this hurts, but fucking hell it feels so awesome! Damn it! Just fuck me baby! Just pound away!"

Without a second to waste, I first sink my hands into her hips and then I press more than half my dick into Danni.

"OUCH! OH Dave! Oh it hurts! P...pp...please... OH..."

But I ignore her. I know she likes it! I never thought I could, but I manage to go balls deep into my sister's hurting asshole. One of my hands goes forward and starts to play with her pussy, and not surprisingly I feel her sticky wetness.

I start to fuck Danni's ass and play with her pussy at the same time. Soon I can hear my sister moan and push her ass back into my thrusts.

"Hmm Davey, this feels so good! Damn, bro, you know how to break a bitch!" she says while doing a combination of moaning and laughing.

After a while I stop playing with her cunt and just keep fucking her asshole. Danni never stops moaning. I can feel her clamping up which causes my dick to be gripped by a vice.

"Fuck, Danni, I'm going to blow a load into this fine fucking ass of yours! I want you to keep this load in your fucking ass, you understand! As long as you can..."

12