The Decoy Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," She shuddered at one point as her body, overcome by the sexual stimulus, was forced into an orgasm. Her pussy clenched and released the cock of whatever goblin was inside of her at the time. There were a couple of goblins sucking on her tits at the time and she had no choice but to ride it out.

"Ha! She's starting to enjoy it!" the goblin fucking her cried out as he came along with her.

"Maybe we should see how she likes the troll!" the one who just blew his wad out all over her face said. "Hey! Big guy! Come over here!"

Troll? Celeste thought, snapping out of her revere as she coughed and spat more goblin cum out of her mouth. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes went wide at the sight of a large troll stomping her way. This thing stood higher than the tallest orc. She figured he stood a good head or two taller than the largest orc she's seen to date. If the ugliest human and the ugliest orc had a bastard love-child, Celeste figured that it would've been this huge, naked troll.

As she tried to scramble away, the troll took two large steps and caught up with her. It slammed its massive hand down onto the back of her neck, pinning her in place. It let out a bellowing roar as it reared back and impaled her upon its huge cock.

"AIEEEEEE!" Celeste screamed in pain as her pussy was cruelly invaded by the largest cock she'd ever had. It was so long that she could barely take half of the monster's member into her. She was stretched wider than she ever thought possible and she could do nothing but lay there and shake from the sensation.

"Mmmmmm... Tiiiiiggggghhhht..." The troll moaned in its deep, rumbling, monotone voice. With his free hand, he reached underneath of Celeste and lifted her hips up. He got three good thrusts in before his cum erupted forth.

"AHHHHHHH!" Celeste was screaming again, half in pain and half in pleasure. Her body was rocked with another orgasm forced upon her this time from the monstrous cock pulsating inside of her that stimulated her clit and inner walls from within. She felt her belly stretch as load after load of troll cum gushed into her. A lot of it she could feel spurting out but the majority of it was going inside of her with such a force that she felt like she was being kicked repeatedly against her cervix... if such a feat were possible.

Finally, either the troll losing interest or just the fact that her body could not take any more, the troll's cock slid out of her and she was dropped to the ground. The massive thing kept on spurting its seed out, bathing her in it until it finally stopped. Celeste just laid there on the grass in the pool of cum in a daze, unable to move and unable to think of anything else but her most recent ordeal. In the back of her mind she didn't know how she'd be able to return to normal life now that she'd been violated by three different kinds of monsters with all of their cum trapped inside of her body. The odds were insurmountable that she would wind up pregnant by at least one of them.

"Uhhhh..." Celeste groaned, her mind dazed from the force of the troll coming inside of her. She just lay there, defeated, while the cum from the troll and the goblins dribbled and trickled from all over her body and oozed from every orifice that she had. The will to fight had gone out of her. Her eyes grew distant and she lay on her now inflated belly hoping that gravity would take over and her body weight would help push it from her.

But who was she fooling? Unless it all got pumped out of her by some miracle, she'd conceive. The will to live drained from her.

She wasn't sure how long she laid there but eventually she registered the fact that there were two goblins nearby arguing. There was something about food. Oh Goddess... are they going to eat me for dinner? Hmph... might as well... end my suffering early...

"We need to feed the elf," she barely registered one goblin yapping.

"Why?" another one asked. "Who cares if she starves?"

"Some of us do or else she's gonna die and then who are ya gonna fuck then? Hm?"

"Fine... good point... what do elves eat?"

"I dunno, herbs, I guess. Maybe bread? They won't take meat, that's for sure, and that's reserved for the orcs!"

"Fine... let's see what we can get."

Sometime later they came back with a bowl filled with what looked like random flowers and herbs along with a huge hunk of stale bread and a wooden cup of water. They placed it in front of her face and then retreated back outside of the holding pen.

She lifted up her tied hands to tip the bowl her way to see what the goblins had brought her and she noticed some funny yellow flowers inside and hope sprang up in her chest. Silphium! She thought with glee. Those crazy goblins actually brought me the contraceptive herb! She dug into the ad hoc salad with gusto, shoveling the yellow flowers into her mouth first.

"Heh! She likes flowers!" one of the goblins cackled.

"Alright, make a note to get more of those yellow things for her meals since she likes eating those." The other goblin said before yawning. "I'm heading to bed. Maybe I'll fuck the elf in the morning."

Yes, Celeste thought, get more of the yellow flowers you dumb twit. That will keep me from conceiving some bastard offspring of yours! And that... that will give me time to come up with my plan to escape.

*

CHAPTER 6

Darian the Black was beyond furious and he wasn't sure who he was pissed off at more; King Raiden or soon-to-be King Ellisar. He stalked over to his waiting warhorse whose ears perked up at his arrival. He patted the horse on the muzzle as he untied the reins from the hitching post. It was just like a full blooded elf to hold his nose up in the air and look down at others with disdain. In his experience, most of them took on a snobbish outlook on life in that they were better than everyone else and that everyone should pay them lip service before bending over to kiss their asses. He'd only known a select few that didn't fit the stereotype.

No wonder the orcs had finally had enough of them and were now tearing through their lands.

Then there was his most recent liege; Raiden. Darian thought that they were past the petty politics that the King had when he'd first met the man. But alas, it seems that Raiden had slipped back into his old ways in wanting to placate the nobility rather than buckle down and do the right thing. Well if Raiden didn't want to do it then that left Darian to do it.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he barely noticed the contingent of elven guards coming up to him on their horses as he was trotting out the front gate. The leader of the guards, a captain judging by the emblems on the shoulder armor, motioned for Darian to halt. Darian rolled his eyes and sighed but did as was instructed. "Yes?" he asked with a tone that sounded both bored and urgent at the same time.

"Going it alone?" the elven Captain asked.

"If I have to," Darian said. He made a little shooing motion with his hand. "Now step aside, elf, you're missing the party and sweet elven bread that they're going to serve at the reception. Us real warriors have work to do; like find your captured maidens."

"You don't even know where they are at!" the Captain glared at him. "What makes you so sure you can find them?"

This time Darian groaned, looked up at the sky in askance, and kicked his horse back into a trot, heading out the main gate. Much to his surprise, the elven guard started following him. "They're up at the Storm Citadel deep in orc home territory," Darian said without even looking back. "Where else would they take someone that they believe is the Princess of Caoluna? If they have your two girls... what were their names again? Sharia and Celeste was it? Anyway, if the orcs really do have them, that's where they're going to be there. I figure I'll start at Midpoint Village where we know from the scrys that one of them were captured and work our way north from there."

"You know that there has to be at least a million orcs between Midpoint and Valiance, right?"

"So I'll have to wade through a million orcs to get there. Why are we even discussing this? Your 'king' made it clear that he's washed his hand of his little decoys."

"That's not really fair."

"Enlighten me then, Captain." Darian crossed his arms and glared at the elf.

"They knew what they were getting into," the elven captain said at once, "they knew that the possibility for capture was high and that the Princess had to get through in order to marry the Prince and seal the alliance."

Darian was still unconvinced. "I'm still waiting on part where you justify not telling them that there was going to be no rescue. Otherwise you're just spouting the same damn argument that your Prince said inside."

"We fully intended on rescuing them once the armies were ready!" The captain countered.

"Oooooh," Darian replied with sarcasm dripping in his voice, "so you gave them the promise of rescue on the understanding that they MIGHT eventually be rescued... provided they weren't killed or moved further into orc territory in the meantime. Do I have that right?" He made a slashing motion with his hand through the air to stop anything else the elf might say. "Spare me your fucking holier-than-thou platitudes. Your armies aren't even ready yet and no matter what your 'intentions' might be let me remind you that the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Now, are we going to sit here wasting time talking about this or are you all going to follow me in getting your maidens back?"

"We're here, aren't we?"

Darian half shrugged. "Fair enough. So what's your name, Captain?"

"Rhys," the elven guard captain replied.

"Kind of simple for an elven name, don't you think?"

Rhys smiled. "It's a simplified version that you humans can pronounce."

"You'd be surprised at what I can and cannot pronounce, elf," Darian glared at him. "Now what say we go kill us some orcs in retribution for killing your kind and capturing your women, hm?"

Rhys studied him though narrow eyes. "Just what kind of a Paladin are you?"

"One of a kind."

*

"Tell me," the newly crowned King Ellisar asked King Rayden as they sat down for a private dinner and negotiations, "Where did you get such a Paladin that is so outspoken?"

"Darian Black..." Rayden chuckled ruefully, "He just showed up in my kingdom one day," he admitted as he leaned back for the serving staff to lay out their meal and drink. "He was leading a caravan of half-breed refugees from the far far west... as far off from the Sword Coast from what some accounts have told me. Once the refugees were settled in camps outside of my city gates, he came right in and demanded fair treatment for them."

Ellisar smirked. "That certainly fits from the five minutes that I've known him."

"Yes," Rayden agreed with an empathetic nod. "My guards tried to remove them and where they failed my Knights and Paladins tried to do the same. They too failed. I tell you; the gods protect that one especially when he fights for the people. The entire time he was soundly defeating the best warriors my kingdom has to offer he was going on about equal treatment for all especially for those who would pledge loyalty to me and who turn to my kingdom for aid."

"So what did you do?"

"What could I do?" Rayden shrugged. "I took them in. Darian stayed on, acting independently, as the refugees settled and whenever they, or any of my existing citizens needed aid, he was there to help. Almost overnight he seemed to change social policy within my own kingdom, shamed my own Paladins into helping the common good, and helped make my kingdom a better place. Who would've thought?"

"You're holding something back," Ellisar noted.

"Yes," Rayden took a big drink of wine. "He's a pain in the ass when he does it. Don't get me wrong; what he does is great for the masses but it makes me look bad until I change policy. I swore at one time he was going to lead a rebellion against me." Another drink and then Rayden leaned forward onto his forearms on the table, folding his hands in all graveness. "Darian is not going to stop."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Darian: he is not going to stop until he has either rescued your maidens or he has confirmation that they are dead and he has brought their killers to justice." Rayden explained. "You will do well to exploit that while he is out there giving the orcs hell."

Ellisar let out a snort of derision. "You think he's that good?"

"No," Rayden shook his head. "I know he's that good because the last city he left he did so in ruins while decimating his old Paladin order. He led hundreds of refugees miles across untamed wilderness and I've seen what he can do to my own men. Now if he can do that against trained, hardened human soldiers what the hell do you think he's going to do to a mob of unruly orcs when he has the moral high ground and a goddess backing him?"

*

CHAPTER 7:

Sharia awoke some time later on a cold stone floor to someone dumping water over her. "AH!" she screamed in surprise as the cold water gushed over her. She looked up in fear to see Kerug standing over her holding a now empty barrel. Behind him stood two naked and impressively built orc warriors. Their skin was of a slightly lighter tint than Kerug's and they were shorter in stature, but their cocks that dangled before them were just as impressive.

And seeing as they were getting harder, she could tell what lay in store for her.

"Good," Kerug laughed. "You are up." He tossed the barrel back over his shoulder and it shattered against the stone wall of her cell. She'd since been moved to a smaller cell more fit for prisoners, from what she could see. Kerug got into her face and she shirked away from him. "Princess, I would like you to meet two of my finest warriors; Urlag and Mag. They were instrumental in bringing down your royal caravan and so I have decided to reward them." Kerug gave her an evil smile. "Unless you wish to become my personal property, that is. In which case, you will need to divulge what I want to know: Why were you trespassing in my territory? What do you elves have going on that you risked not one, but five caravans?"

Her breath catching, Sharia hung onto his every word. To buy herself some time, she fearfully retreated into the closest corner of her cell to huddle there. Clutching her knees to her chest, she shook from the chill of the water and remained silent.

"I grow tired of asking you this, princess," Kerug growled following her and leaning over her. "Your pathetic attempts at decoys failed as we have grabbed you. If it makes you feel better, we allowed your servants to live. We killed one of your decoys and the other is enjoying the company of my armies further south." He smiled at her discomfort of knowing about the other convoys.

Sharia buried her face into her arms and cried. Half of her tears were of sorrow at knowing at least one of her sister handmaidens have passed on while the other was a captive just as she was. What made it worse was that she didn't know who lived and who had died. The other half of her tears were of joy as the two 'servant caravans' had been left alone. That meant that her mission, no matter what happened to her, was a success.

Now it was just a matter of keeping the orc commander focused on her.

"I-I am not telling you anything... you... you monster!" she said between sobs, her voice hitching a bit.

"Just as well," Kerug sighed, straightening up and motioning to his warriors. A messenger appeared at the door, looking insistent. Kerug looked at the note and nodded to the messenger. "I have to go to the front. You may take her now until my servants arrive later to attend to her. Do with her as you wish so long as she remains living and the tiara stays on her head. I want her to remember her highborn status while she's being treated like a lowly whore. At the very least I will want her alive to witness the downfall of her race as we kill their men and enslave their women."

"Yes sir!" Urlag and Mag chorused with glee. They'd been hoping that the elf would be a holdout as they'd get to fuck her. Kerug left the cell and the two orc warriors descended upon her.

"NO! STOP!" Sharia cried out as the two orcs grabbed her by the wrists and hauled her out to the center of the cell.

"Quiet," the one introduced as Mag said, thumping her lightly behind the head. She whimpered in pain and tears spilled from her eyes, running down her burning cheeks. "Down to your knees, elf!" He pushed her down to her knees facing Urlag.

Urlag wasted no time in grabbing her underneath of the chin and lifting her face up to look at him. "I've wanted to fuck an elf for a long time," he smiled down at her. "Now let's see those pretty royal lips do something other than talking." His free hand brought his massive cock up to her mouth. "Open up!" When Sharia clamped her mouth shut and tried to push away from him, he smacked her across the face. When she cried out, he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock in. "Now suck it!"

Seeing no other alternative Sharia did as she was ordered, first looking up at him sadly and then down casting her eyes in shame. Behind her, Mag was reaching around her to molest her breasts. His coarse hands squeezed and mauled them. She felt her ankles get kicked apart and then she felt his bulk up against her backside. His hard cock poked past the cleft of her ass and between her legs to graze her moistening pussy.

Mag reached under her to feel how wet she is. "I think the elf likes this!" he declared to Urlag's amusement. He grabbed her wrists that were still trying to push back against Urlag and brought them back down behind her back. "Stroke it!" he ordered, putting her hands against her cock. "And don't even think about attempting any of that elven magic, this dungeon is warded against all magic and will shock you if you try it." Mag laughed as he heard her whine, but started to stroke his hardness with her delicate little hands anyway. "And we don't want you to be unconscious for the fucking we're gonna give you!"

Sharia sobbed in defeat. She'd briefly considered using magic when her hands were free but discarded the idea for now since there had been three orcs all ready for her and she'd just woken up. Now the idea of not being able to use magic at all was depressing. Her mouth was starting to make slurping sounds as Urlag's cock became coated in her saliva. A couple of times she nearly gagged from his massive hardness pressing down her throat but she managed to keep it under control.

Then she felt Mag's finger spear inside of her tight pussy. "Dang!" the orc exclaimed. "I figured the boss would've loosened her up with that club he keeps between his legs!"

"Guess it is true what they say about elves and how tight they are then!" Urlag said, hips now pumping in time to Sharia's sucking. "Damn, this elf sure can suck a cock! Think the boss will let us keep her?"

"Doubt it. He's got more planned for her if she don't talk." Mag said. "Back up, will ya? I wanna peg this pussy!" Urlag pulled out of Sharia's mouth and she found a moment respite, coughing and gagging, while Mag pushed her down to all fours. He grabbed her hips and plowed his cock right into her.

"IIIEEEE!" Sharia cried out as she was speared. Mag wasn't as big as Kerug was, but being stretched back open suddenly was just as painful. The pain soon gave way to what was becoming that familiar forced pleasure as her pussy molded itself around Mag's cock. She soon had her head bowed in a crying fit as the orc started to move within her.

She wasn't allowed to keep her head hanging long. Urlag knelt in front of her, grabbed her hair to bring it back up while he shoved his cock back into her mouth. Sharia didn't fight it this time. She just opened her mouth in resignation and allowed the orc in. "Very good," Urlag said as Sharia resumed sucking. "You are learning your place, at least."