The dedicated librarians

Story Info
A story of poetical justice.
4.3k words
3.93
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight I find myself among all those librarians affected by the massive layoffs around the country. It was a day full of extreme emotions. First the thrill from the video I evaluated for my investigations, which I'll transcribe here, finally the sudden termination news.

I drove home with my belongings in a cardboard box, threw myself on bed and breathed deeply. I couldn't help it: I lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and my hands never went back up.

My left hand caressed my pubis hair and my right one slowly rested on this familiar spot of my groin. I had suffered some dampness between my legs all the way home, but now I was soaking wet. My fingers toyed all over my pussy with surgeon's precision. I left out no folds and revisited all those spots that made me shiver with pleasure. Two of my fingers explored my love hole. With all the juices I scooped out from the entrance of my tender vagina, I rubbed just above the fleshy hood noticing how fast my pleasure built. In no time I was out of control. When my legs stopped trembling and I recovered my breath, I stood up kind of dizzy and headed towards my kitchen.

After three most needed orgasms I was exhausted. With no prospects of a future, my glass of wine feels different. Yes, the government finally decided to close libraries: They are a waste during these times of efficiency; no one reads anymore. Publishing houses going broke at an alarming rate.

The official internal research concluded scrolling social media and poor education. We tried to promote reading at schools but even textbooks were no more. Meanwhile, interest groups had taken over institutions and led obliging crowds with their ideas. Our last guideline was a desperate call to do anything to bring people back at any cost. We didn't know they had already decided there was no turning back.

My predecessor, Edna, had been on sick leave for a year. After several temporary replacements she returned for some months and conducted some fine research before retiring. A long line of librarian generations in her family ended there.

When I joined, my goal was to raise campaigns to attract students. I worked really hard renewing full sections and getting out to engage with potential readers. I received devastating disdain, though. I also had to deal with those hate groups that wanted books burnt; they constantly tried to get me fired. Even one night, during one town hall assembly defending my position, I had to cope with a rain of rotten eggs on me.

I revisited official results. Being wary of statistics based on averages, I used the old data with more metrics and isolated interesting corner cases. Especially: avid readers whose habit had ended suddenly. Finally, after crossing results with the citizens register, I found that most were close to their dead-beds: illnesses, moving to elder residencies, etc.

There was this 46 years-old man's case though that captured my attention. His interview was in video. Thanks to new OSes tracking of deleted files, I was able to follow a document link into the trash folder. Frank X, we'll call him. I pressed play.

"All set." Edna warned. "Let me read through the details Frank: You signed the disclosure document. I'll use your information to help me with the survey results, but no contents from it will ever be released."

"Ok, I thought about this earlier. Are you sure? I'll try to be brief but..."

"Look, an advice," interrupted Edna, "don't worry. Act as if this is a visit to your therapist. My duty is just to extract reading habits conclusions."

"Even if sexual content?" he insisted.

"We're both grown ups. I won't judge. Seriously, don't spare anything."

This all sounded intriguing, so I reserved some time to watch it calmly. The following transcript is Frank's testimony. Judge yourselves.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

The very root cause of this Edna is that my wife and I have great sex, however she has difficulties coming. I know it's said to be common but, before it became an issue, we decided to work on a plan where she'd straddle me to try to find her ways to reach climax. Cowgirl allows me to control my enthusiasm better while she's in full command, so we thought it was a good idea.

She rode me on daily basis. She told me that things were improving and I had to be patient; something that's not easy with an erection. Some days we finished in other ways, other days we didn't. I remember having blue balls often.

But let me explain how come this relates to books.

Last summer, after our cowgirl sessions, we usually took a shower together and headed towards the library. You know our town hall has always ignored culture at large. As an example, this year the building's A/C stayed broken. As we spent tons of time there we are aware of how unpleasant it was.

The temp librarian was a friendly lady. We would chat at her desk. Me standing while she sat provided an astounding view of her ample rack. She was not a slim woman but had reasons to show off. She didn't, but the steamy room invited her to wear summer dresses with deep cleavage while she hid behind the desk next to an old fan.

One week, when we had had several visits in vain finding the building closed during working hours, we decided to ask. She explained that her mom was old, with health issues and no much help except hers. As expected, the town hall didn't offer any support, leaving her risking her job constantly with absences.

As we were regulars and loved it there we offered to cover her. That'd allow her over an hour out. She hesitated but was thankful and ended up accepting. It was a relief for her. For us, feeling like real librarians was a dream come true.

It now feels obvious that after several days observing how weird it was for anyone to come in and in the solitude of the place, adding our unsolved turn on from our earlier practice, and the hot temperature... Too many temptations: we started making out over there. As soon as our friend left, we hurried towards our favorite aisle. I'd be on the floor trunks down in no time, cock all hard for my wife. She'd simply roll her panties out of one leg. With her summer clothes up, her sweet pussy already wet as she sat on my lap impaling herself.

We developed a full plan. The entrance door was noisy so, in the weird case of a visitor or the expected case of our friend's return, we had time to go our ways. One would stay around while the other would casually go back to the counter. In my case, I'd wear two pairs of underwear to hide my boner. My wife concealed her erect nipples holding books over her chest. Sure we looked sweaty and red-faced, but the temperature of the building served as a plausible excuse.

The thrill of public sex had effects. In me, it'd be harder to hold back; indeed a couple of times I couldn't. She used to fill herself up grabbing my cock hard from the base so that my turgid erection became fully swollen. When she took her hand off and slid it all down inside her pussy, it was so tight that she would uncover the head, folding the foreskin down in a wonderful grab that was difficult to endure.

For her she confessed that she felt more on the edge. We swapped the home routine for the library hour but I could still feel her frustration. Later, when we made it home, she was desperate to get off. Anywhere, anyhow, it was amazing how wet she was for so long. Also, the sweat running down and dripping from the tip of her nipples or crawling down her belly coming from her underboobs and giving her shivers. I tell you she could endure a sex marathon and was really loving the tingles all over.

One day during time between the shelves I noticed a shadow. I got slightly worried but not enough to interrupt anything.

The following day the same happened. Later, when we checked out some magazines, I noticed a furtive smile from the librarian and started to suspect. Once at home, a note fell down to the floor as I opened my magazine. I picked it up and read the handwritten text: YOU'RE A SPLENDID MALE SPECIMEN FRANK, YOUR COCK IS GORGEOUS. XOXO

I was open-mouthed. I doubted whether to tell my wife we had been caught, however I worried she'd cancel our public sex and didn't.

The next day I noticed the shadow again. This time the librarian got a bit more adventurous and revealed herself. She faced my wife's back and she couldn't notice, but to me having spectators brought an extra dose of hardness which she clearly enjoyed.

KEEP THE GOOD JOB! read a new note inside my short stories book from that day.

This continued for a week. By the end of it, the librarian got more inhibited in her voyeuristic ways and I could see how she touched herself. I felt my wife's tight pussy closer to the verge than ever. Unfortunately we'll never know: I couldn't hold back. I came so intensely that a pool of semen spilled out from her open pussy over my cock when she stood up.

While we panted, the librarian performed her daily routine. She sneaked back to the front door and opened making the usual loud noise. That was her way to pretend she was back. We split, pretended too, and got out. Then had a light chat with her, asked about her mom, she checked out our food almanacs and we left wishing her a good weekend.

That afternoon I was wondering how to tell my wife that we had an audience when I heard her yell "What!... is!... this!?"

She passed me a note with that familiar writing: THE WAY YOU FUCK THAT HOT ROD PROBES WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AMAZON YOU ARE, CLAIRE.

I stammered and told her all about it. She couldn't believe it, so I showed her a pile of note messages from those previous days. I told her not to be mad and to give it an opportunity, also that I felt bad: she was a lonely woman and this did us no harm. I suggested she'd give it a try on Monday to see if she enjoyed it now that she knew.

Sleeping over it seemed to help. The day came and damn she liked it... I had seen my wife so turn on very few times. I grabbed myself from her buttocks so that she wouldn't rip my dick off as her thrust were so strong that made us both shake. Her breasts flapped in all possible directions. She didn't finish but now I was hopeful she was finding her ways.

She admitted later it was a mind blowing thrill. Every day we got our kinky notes which we used to get off to: GO FOR IT! or YOUR BUTT LOOKS YUMMY WHEN YOU SIT ON THAT SADDLE, and the sort.

By the end of that flashing week, I got brave and suggested her that the librarian should join us. I got a very mean look before we started arguing. I hurried to I explain my points in a very organized way:

- She'd ride me while the librarian just sits on my face.

- I'd get no pleasure from eating her.

- We'd make her happy; she's been nice to us.

- I'd be distracted, so less risk of me cumming and interrupting her ride. She had complained the times it happened.

- I'd get some free oral practice I'd use with her at home.

... maybe too organized. I only got an "If you dickhead think you'll get a double blowjob some day, you forget about it!"

That was a tense day for us when we even skipped our Saturday visit. Again, the following day the talk was softer: she told me we could try, if and only if she arranged the deal with the librarian herself. Of course I agreed. I couldn't believe my luck.

On Monday I felt not so optimistic. What if not only the threesome didn't work, but also our public sex ended? I spent all morning nervous, very nervous, waiting for her to come back home with news.

"We're starting tomorrow," she announced succinctly with a friendly smile.

I felt so thankful that I ate her to six orgasms that night. There was some fury in her lovemaking. Her pussy was all juices and I sucked it with hunger. Fast and nasty orgasms, but orgasms in the end.

So there we went. We headed towards our aisle, I lay down, my wife took my trunks down and sat on me. I was nervous and needed extra help with my soft gummy. Not much, really.

The librarian hesitated but she soon appeared, wearing her customary dress and no underwear. She placed her legs both sides of my head and slowly squatted leaving her sex millimeters away from my mouth. I smelled deeply; she smelled different. I could notice my wife starting her motion on top of my lap steadily. I licked the librarian pussy lips softly and breathed towards her clit. She collapsed with delight and fell on her knees stuffing my mouth with her groin and started riding it.

There I was in my prime, with two gorgeous women sitting on me.

That first day oh what a sight from below, those breasts under the thin fabric. We were interrupted by a visitor. The librarian was almost shaking when she had to leave to assist them. Meanwhile we continued fucking; My wife was super horny... she sank her eyes in mine. What an intense fuck.

Not much later the librarian hurried back. With lusty expression she sat back on my face and fucked it wild. I could hear her breasts bouncing heavily. More, and more, and soon, grabbing my hair to sink my head against her groin, a loud grunt announced her climax.

She sat down by us exhausted. We all were gasping for missing air. As the librarian went back to her desk, we got dressed and came out. Without much talking we agreed this definitively had to be repeated.

For countless days those two ladies fucked me like maniacs. My wife enjoyed the intensity of the show and told me that she was getting closer and closer. The librarian, I got pretty effective with her. I had to play and tease, otherwise our three-way sessions finished too early.

I felt like on the top of the world. When we went home, we dried each other up. My wife fucked my brains out and squeeze semen out of me before I finished her with my hand or mouth.

Those were damn good times. I remember all our sessions fully. All the gestures, naughty talking. As a little anecdote...

One day, during our sex-making, the librarian was all worked up with my tongue's clit play and labia kissing. Her skirt covering my head. My hands rested on her thighs before I moved them up with the intention of grabbing those massive breasts.

As I'm saying, I could see nothing but the librarian's muff and the inner part of her skirt. My arms were breasts level teasing right before getting a pair of handfuls when I felt an intense pain traveling like electricity in my crotch. My wife squeezed my balls so hard she nearly burst them. I buckled, got the message and sent my hands back to her thighs while she grabbed my scrotum from behind her butt. That hairy pussy I was eating muffled my screams. Indeed, the oblivious librarian actually loved my moves and her yelling pitch got higher.

They both continued fucking me. I was still hard, but my balls really hurt. I definitively got the message.

Later when we were in the elevator going up to our apartment she turned towards me and threatened "Don't you dare," while looking at me in the eye and squeezing my abused testicles again over the fabric of my trunks. When the elevator door opened, our Colombian neighbor, this petite young grandma almost as wide as tall only because her breasts are so massive that they can't be contained, had to meddle "That husband of yours looks downcast, take him to the doctor, lady!"

I had more of those Don't-You-Dare squeezes that day. When I felt pain was gone, she applied it again. It got to hurt so intensely that I puked at the fourth round.

"And that's what caused you a trauma for reading," Edna interrupted.

Not really. At most I got a trauma for chocolate milk shake; it all came out. It hurt for three days but I also couldn't stop getting off remembering all that abusing. She still uses that technique when we go on hikes... I'm a fast paced walker and it slows me down. She enjoys relaxed walks.

From then on I kept my hands on the librarian hips or on my wife's breasts or buttocks.

Anyway, all in all I believed this whole experience was paying. I got better at eating my wife, even though she was more of a circles woman and the librarian was more into suction; I suspect she was an avid satisfyer user.

The happiest summer of my life continued. Our sex triangle was balanced and equally enjoyable. Just swept by lust, no thinking. However, all things come to an end and one day, after our torrid session and customary see-you-tomorrows, the librarian told us two pieces of bad news.

Her temporary position was not renewed. And, as if this wasn't bad enough, she had started a relationship with the potential of getting serious. Her fiancee had a garage workshop far north and she'd look for a job over there. She was even taking her mom with her too. There seemed to be better opportunities for daycare over there.

So, after thanking us for everything, she said sorry but she felt she had to get out of our games. Well, even when all that was shocking, we understood and wished her the best. We didn't know this was our last time. It was better this way. We parted with loving hugs.

This happened on a Saturday. That weekend my wife and I had some melancholic afternoon sex. We took it slowly and trying to focus on the intensity of slight grazes. Like a good memory from when we started dating, our kisses tasted like eating ripe fruit on the beach.

On Monday afternoon we found this new guy had taken our friend's job. Perhaps because we were suspicious of him, we didn't like him. He was chubby, semi-bald, and mean. We had to adjust our habits: he was professional with due dates while our old mate was very loose with our delays.

One day, several visits after, my wife and I were snacking at home when she started a casual chat.

"You know, I don't see why not: What if we got back to threesomes with the new librarian?"

"What!? Are you kidding!? That prick?" I yelled.

"Well, you know... I'd be straddling you as usual while I blow his dick. I'd get no pleasure from that and I'd be getting some blowjob practice I'd definitively use with you back at home," she said.

"Do you want to suck his cock?" I stammered.

"Nooo. But visits to the library are too sad now, and tell me... what'd be the difference?"

The discussion continued for a while. Damn, I was trapped and I grumpily ended up accepting. The next thing I knew was that she'd go to arrange the situation on her own.

I was silly to wonder how he'd feel about the proposal. My wife may not be magazine-material for some, if they don't like curves, but she's very intelligent and her beauty is captivating. She's a classic next door neighbor and she'd be an amateur porn queen if she wanted to. Oh, and those bluish-green eyes deep like the forest.

All was set for the following day. She was all proud of her persuasion skills. I didn't ask for details.

The next day we went in and headed towards our special place. I was nervous but she was supportive, as always. She grabbed the base of my cock. Then she squeezed it with two fingers to produce a massive erection. In no time she was riding it. What a woman.

We heard the door lock and the plastic noise of the closed sign against glass.

There he appeared. My wife turned her head towards his groin, unzipped, and pulled his underwear and khakis down with a single move. He was getting hard. A first relieve for me: his cock was smaller than mine. His hairy belly rolls didn't help to make it look big. Phew, I thought.

The next bit happened in slow motion.

While on top of me, she opened her mouth and headed towards his tip. He ignored her, knelt down next to my head, turned my face and forced his cock in my mouth.

It took me by surprise and found myself all trapped. From then on it was all a rush.

While I could feel my wife's motion in the background, he literally drilled my mouth. My lips wrapped his shaft and instinct made me place my tongue beneath the tip rubbing the ridge of his crown. His balls smashed against my cheek and I could notice his sweaty belly against my nose. He smelled terrible. I felt nauseated, I shook and choked. Even though I tried to escape, his strong grip prevented me.

12