The Deep Beat of the Drums

Story Info
The deep pounding rhythm of desire.
8.2k words
4.47
24.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for a guy I know who gave me the Idea to write this. He knows who he is and knows that it is because of him I wrote this. I hope you all enjoy it, its just part one.

* * * * *

It's the dead of winter, it's freezing out, and I have to be moving, my brother and a few of his friends are helping. Oh wait, I guess I should start from the beginning.

I was not sure if I should write this story because well people would never believe me if I told them straight out but, well I had the need to. As I was saying it was winter and I was moving into an old warehouse building that had been turned into apartments. There were 6 of them but only five were owned the one I was taking was below this guy who was a musician. The other tenants really did not want to live right under him, as for me *shrugs* I don't mind I like music. Well any way, my brother and his friends are helping me move in, its pretty cool really since I am an architect I am gonna put up false walls and all that so its not just one big open space.

My brother and his bud's have left and now I am sitting here looking at all the boxes and thinking to my self. Leeana your nuts! I had to chuckle at my self as I had to just move in the dead of winter and had to be on the coldest day of the season.

"Whelp, Lana no time like right now to get to work."

I told my self and there I was getting things unpacked. Most of the big things were set up like the bed, TV, stereo which I had turned on and was listening to some classic music. Every now and then I got a yearning for it. Night came all so early in winter but it was nice in its own way. I don't know how long it was that I had been unpacking and putting things away but I was suddenly aware that it was dead silent in my apt, that the music had stopped and there was some one ringing the door bell.

What, wait no whom, I saw once I opened my door was nothing short of simply fucken gorgeous. He had to be the most handsome man I had ever seen in my whole life. I stood there transfixed on him for what seemed to be forever. Then I blinked and shook my head very slightly. "Um Hello" I said to this hunk outside my door.

"Evening I heard your music and figured the owner finally found some one to live under me and my drums. The names Jackson, Jackson Rive, and you are Leeana I take it?"

I looked at him for another sec wondering how he knew my name.

"Yeah, how did you" before I could finish he answered my question telling me the building owner had already told him she was moving in and was going to own the apartment under him.

"OH well. Um would you like to come in?," if I knew then what I knew now I might not have asked him in, but with what I know now, I would have asked him in anyway with out a thought. He smiled at me and nodded then waited till I opened the door for him to come in.

"So Charles *the owner* tells me your into the building industry. What is it you do really?" he asked me.

"I draw new building designs and redo old ones so they are up to new city codes." I closed the door behind me and watched him as he kinda looked around the place.

"You like Classical music I heard it from up stairs. Rather odd for today's culture don't you think?" He turned and looked at me and smiled. He was very informal but there was something very very deep about him I just could not put my finger on it. Jackson was tall dark thick hair slightly pulled back into a man's ponytail not long at all and tied back with a brass man's hair tie. Dark deep eyes, the kind you can get lost in if you're not careful. Gods he was like a walking dream.

I don't know how long we talked but it must have been hours and hours. He helped me set things up. I could not help but look at his well toned body hard legs under his leather pants and his arms where HUGE and the black t-shirt he wore fit him just well, all I could say is YUM-ME! *chuckled* Ok ok any way...It was past one am or something when he asked me if I wanted to come listen to him play he had some music to work on. Shrugging I said sure why not. We went up in the cargo elevator that the building had. Freaking thing was big enough to drive a Cadi into. Got to his place and he asked me to come in, and holy shit I had never ever seen a guys place look soooooooooooooooo good. I mean the floors were

polished, it had top notch furniture, and all the goodies. Over in one of the corners was a band set up drum speakers and mic stands, all the stuff I guess bands need. He went over, picked up an acoustic guitar, sat on the stool there, and smiled.

"So you like building and rebuilding buildings" he ask as he began to tune it up. I nodded and smiled back I was sitting in this comfy chair and I mean comfy! I sank into it as if it was made to fit my body shape. He started playing his fingers plucking and flying across the strings and the music was entrancing.

It was the sweetest music I had ever heard. I rested my head back and before I knew what was going on I was half asleep, the last thing I remember was the music and him smiling over at me. Now how he got me back to my place and in bed with out me waking fuck if I know but I know it was the best nights sleep I ever got. When I woke up I was just in my under ware and on the pillow beside my head was a note and 3 long stem roses.

Note:

I had a great time come up and visit any time ya like after 5 I work till dawn so I sleep most of the day. Oh and sorry your in your undies, I didn't think you wanted to sleep in your jeans so I just took the liberty of making you comfy.

Enjoy the roses,

Always Jackson

OK now girls I know we all dream of sweet caring good looking drop you to your knees guys but I have to tell you they DO exist! I smiled and looked at the 3 roses one red 2 white and took one and inhaled the sweet smell and sighed. Ok so I am some what of a sappy romantic sue me. Well for the rest of the day I was kinda in a haze I had to go to the office which I oh so hated. I was glad my boss understood and liked my work so much he let me work from home. I don't like crowded offices makes me have these attacks not sure why though.

I dropped off the drafts for the down town building and went to see Carl my boss. Carl was not bad looking for a guy in his late 50's he had a lean body salt and pepper hair and these really hot looking blue eyes, and he was married soooooooo well that put the kibosh on hitting on the boss man. *laughs* He and I were really good friends though real buddy buddy types I knew his wife and kiddies and had been to his house and all that stuff, kinda like an extended family. We went and had lunch at the cool deli and talked about this that and new jobs coming up. He asked me why I was so overly chipper and I giggled. "This is gonna sound so strange your gonna tell me I am crazy. But I met the guy who lives above me last night and well we had a great night" Now Carl got this woo hoo look on his face and well I told him to go cram it up his ass, he

laughed. I told him every thing that happened for the exception of him taking my clothing off before putting me to bed. Well Carl started with you got to be careful speech and I nodded and listened but something in me told me Jackson was not some nut, but only the future would tell.

Well the months passed and Jackson and I had a great time with each other. Almost every night we saw each other even if it was just him coming down to see me and find out how my day was going. One night he came down and I didn't answer the door like normal so he knocked again and nothing finally he broke the door down! How I don't know those doors are not shabby doors. He found me passed out in my kitchen he took me up to his place and called a doctor friend of his who came over right way. Seems I had some sort of blood sugar drop or something. When I woke up, after they took me to the hospital, there was Jackson sitting in the chair watching me. His image was blurry but I knew who it was when he spoke.

"Don't you dare scare me half to death like that ever again; I lost a hundred years off my life thank you so much." He chuckled and moved to sit on the edge of the bed with me.

"How are you feeling doll?" He called me Doll it was a nick name because I had a doll collection and I fussed over them. So the nick Doll kinda stuck from then on..

"I feel like a tone of bricks hit me. What happened and where the hell am I?"

Jackson explained what happened and that the Doc wanted me to stay for a day or so and that he would come around in the morning to check on me. "I guess I am lucky you came looking for me then huh?

"You're lucky I had a feeling something was wrong. Oh by the way I will have your door fixed. I kinda well broke it getting into your place to get to you. Maybe we should keep each others keys incase something ever happens again I don't think my shoulder could stand another door bashing."

He smiled at me; leaned down, kissed my forehead, and told me to get some rest and that he would be by that night to see how I was doing. I don't know what happened in that moment but I saw him in a whole new light after he left. It hit me that in all the months we had been hanging with each other he never once ever did anything sexual to me, never made a pass nothing. I started to wonder if there was something wrong with me. But sleep found me way to quick.

Over the next few weeks Jackson made sure he came to check on me every night, one night I left him a note that I was working at the office late and to call me. My phone rang and I picked it up and it was him. We chit chatted for a bit when I heard the band tuning up in the back ground I said by and told him I would be home in an hour or so. He said to come up when I got home he'd be waiting up for me. I did not bother to go to my place I just went up stairs and knocked I heard him yell come in and so I let my self in he was sitting by his piano playing around.

"Hey, how goes it?" I said as I laid my coat on the back of a near by chair. He smiles and held out his hand to me.

"Come're and sit with me tell me what you think of the music" He started playing with me sitting right by his side. Something was different about him mysterious odd but not so odd. The rest of the night went fine, we were lying on the couch cuddling, yeah yeah I know just hush. We often just cuddled and talked about just any thing. I sat up and looked at him. "Jackson, why haven't you ever made a pass at me in all these months?" I asked him straight out. He looked shocked as if I just pulled the rug out from under him.

"Doll its not that I haven't thought about it cuz I have, truth is I have never had a relationship anything like this and I didn't want to screw it up. Now come back here and cuddle huh" Well who could argue with that, its true I had to agree our relationship was amazingly wonderful.

For a few weeks after that Jackson was playing his drums almost every night. I don't know what it was about the way he was played but what ever it was got to me ever night, it was heart pounding and it got into my very soul. Trying to sleep was almost impossible, I'd lay there and the beat would ripple through my body like something was caressing my body all over, then some how the tempo and beat would change to like if I was being kissed slow and passionately. I don't know what got into me but my body started reacting to the beat of the drums as he played. I could feel my body churning inside, a heat flushed my face, and a tingle started in the pit of my stomach and seemed to travel to the most sensitive parts of my being. I could feel the beat of the drums as if my heart was in time with them, my hands touched my body all over slowly wanting to feel every sensual part of it. My nipple's were hard as stone my skin was hot and getting hotter with ever hit of the drums. I could almost feel the vibrations of them on my skin. Every time he changed beats so did my body and its feeling. My eyes closed and my hand traveled down over my nipples, down my stomach and between my legs. My fingers grazed over my throbbing clit and it about made me jump out of my skin. I groaned so loud it surprised me and I bit my lip afraid some how he could hear me. My pussy was so wet I could not believe it; my finger started to rub it slowly and gently as my mind got swept away in the sound of Jackson playing, when the beating changed so did the movement of my fingers on my aching clit. I could not think straight it was the wildest most exciting feeling ever. My body was so excited and I was so close to cumming but then again not, as if the drums were in control over my body's actions. I was so tormented by the lust in my body, had Jackson been there, nothing short of death would or could have stopped me from fucking him like mad. That's how hot I was. I don't know how long I was like that, maybe the better part of an hour. Gods my body wanted to cum so bad I couldn't stand it much more. My mind was so clouded over with thoughts of him being the one making my body just have a fit and a half if I did not cum and soon. The beating got harder and faster and deeper into me that soon I could not stand it any more and I came so hard I screamed, and loud. My fingers were drenched with my juices and I was totally exhausted from this hard core masturbation.

Soon I was fast asleep any the drumming has slowed then stopped just as I went poof out like a light. That same deal happened 3 more times I could swear that Jackson was doing it on purpose, but how could he?

Who is Jackson Rive? Some times I wanted to go up there while he was sleeping and sneak around but well I can't just do that it would be violating our trust in each other, maybe I'll just ask him. Then one night oh about 3 months later, it happened every thing started changing, not for the bad, it was all good least if you ask Jackson and I we think it was good. I can't believe what happened. It was oh 11 or 12 and I was drawing some new drafts when I got this urge to go see Jackson. So I got up and went up stairs and knocked he pulled the door open even before my knock fell.

'Hey, come on in I have been waiting for you." Okkkkk first off he opened the door before I knocked two he was only wearing a pair of jeans, no shirt, no socks, no shoes just jeans and I could not help but notice the button was undone. Fuck me he was just gorgeous and I couldn't help it even if I tried I felt my heart start beating faster. He took my hand and pulled me in the door closed behind me with a thud and then I felt my back against the door with him right in front of me looking into my eyes with his.

"I have been thinking." Was how he started, bending close to me and nuzzling my neck. "You know about what you said that night we were on the couch, well I want us to be closer to each other." He kissed my neck like nothing I ever felt before it was as if it set my skin on fire with a BANG. I swallowed hard and just kinda said mmhmm or something like that.

"Do you have any idea how fine I think you are I mean hot, sexy smart funny." He said this all the time his chilly lips drug over my neck. He smelled me, and I could feel his breath on my skin giving me the chills. I kinda turned my head some and caught his arm and hand planted against the door by my head. Those arms, damm they had held me so many times before, now I wanted them wrapped around me for a totally different reason. Soon I felt a finger tracing over my throat where he had been kissing and teasing.

"Lana, I can feel your heart beat, I can hear it racing. Your breathing is getting harder" Damn what was going on he was seducing me with out even trying hard. He whispered in my ear softly.

"I want to taste you all of you, you smell so good I can't help but want you." I gasped when he said that I thought I was going to just melt right there his voice was like silk smooth and totally decadent.

I found my hands were pinned behind my ass caught between the door and me and his body now was pressing to mine. His hand that had been playing down my throat was now trailing down the front of my V neck lined shirt.

"You are so sexy Lana ever since that first night we met I wanted you. Wanted you in my bed writhing under me while our bodies were locked in deep desire, so many nights I sat up here thinking about you, and every time just like now my cock got hard just thinking about having you in bed, on the counters in the bath room, the floors mmm the table. Hearing your screams echo the slapping sound of our sweaty bodies filling the room. My tongue licking that sweet slit of yours drinking in the hot juices as you came for me over and over again, even now I can't think of anything more I want to do is to spread those beautiful legs and burry my tongue so far into your pussy that the merest move of it will send you crashing, have you cumming so hard like you have never have before."

I could not believe my ears he was making me so wet and he had hardly done anything, the images of us fucking like wild just made me get even hotter and wetter . Holy shit I thought. What the hell got into him, he was telling me all about his fantasy about me and I just wanted him to tell me more. Soon I realized the sound I was hearing was the slow tearing of the material of my shirt. When I looked down his finger nail was slicing through the fabric as if it were a hot knife through butter. Then his hand slipped in side, cupped my left breast, and toyed with it. My nipples were already hard and straining against the silk of the bra cup. I heard my self groan at his touch. "Do you want me Lana?" he asked of me. I shook my head, but that was not good enough of an answer for him.

"Let me hear it baby, I want to hear you say you want me as badly as I want you" My voice was barely even a whisper mixed with soft moans. "Yes Jackson, I want you sssss..." Was all I got out before his lips were on mine and his tongue was playing wildly with my own, I could not remember when any guy had EVER kissed me the way he did it was like the fires of hell in his kiss. Hungry, passionate lustful and he was giving them at to me in one hot torrid kiss. I felt my body just melting at the moment. His hand found the back of my neck and pulled me into the kiss even more, and I just went with it. I couldn't, well didn't want to fight it. I moaned into the kiss, as my hands behind me clinched into fists from the intensity of the furious kiss. I felt my lungs burning from lack of air, that how long he kissed me as if it was nothing to him to kiss me so long. Finally he broke it, I took a gasping breath, and my eyes opened slowly only to be meet with those dark eyes looking into me as if they were looking into my very soul. he whispered to me.

"MMM your lips are as tasty as I had imagined. I have never kissed a pair of lips that I have hungered for more then yours Doll." His eyes seemed to dance when he spoke.

His hand pushed the cut shirt from my torso but not with out leaving a trail of hot kisses over my neck and shoulders. My head was swimming with the feeling of his body so close to mine. I had dreamt of this for so long it was as if I was in a living dream, what was going on why this 360 degree turn around. Part of me was yelling at me to shut up who cared, while the other was trying to figure it all out. Was he just seducing me cuz he wanted to get laid or was his passion genuine? I can't see some one being this passionate for just a one night thing.

"Jackson? Why? I mean why now after all this time?" I asked him in a soft voice almost afraid that if I said it louder this would end up being just a dream. He never stopped kissing and nibbling on my neck and it was making my knees so weak and made my slit just get wetter.

He met my gaze and his hand came up and caressed my cheek lovingly there was nothing but truth in those dark pools.