The Deepest Desire Pt. 02

Story Info
He made me lose control.
2.7k words
4.63
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Elza

"Okay, sweety, you did a great job," he gently patted my head and softly stopped me.

I looked at him a bit confused. A tiny part of me still expected him to orgasm in my mouth right now.

"I don't want to waste all my energy so soon, my darling. I still haven't fucked you," he explained.

He pulled me closer and kissed me. It wasn't a gentle kiss, though. He was rough and controlled my every movement. In the middle of the kiss, he stopped and I couldn't understand why. I got closer to his lips, but he didn't let me touch them.

He stopped me with his hand on my neck and pushed away.

"Please..." I retorted.

"What do you want, kitten?" Gérard whispered.

I didn't say anything and tried to kiss him once more. He stopped me again.

"Ask me what you want," he commanded.

As he asked me this, I realized he wanted me to beg for a kiss and I couldn't believe I was about to do that. A strong independent woman doesn't ask for such simple things. However, I couldn't deny the arousal growing bigger every time he stopped me from a kiss.

"Could I please kiss you," I couldn't control my body anymore, so the words just came out of my mouth automatically.

"You can," he allowed me.

This time Gérard didn't stop me, his lips attracted me like magnets. I wanted him with all my body, and I kept wondering what he will do to me next.

"Lay on your back," he whispered and I obeyed. "Would you like the orgasm I didn't give you earlier?"

"Very much! Stop teasing me, you're cruel man," he was slowly rubbing my clitoris with his thumb and I moaned slightly.

"I'm going to ask you again but I want you to answer as a good girl like you are," he said.

"What do you mean?" I didn't know what Gérard wanted to hear.

"If you are a good girl, who am I? Have you already forgotten?"

I shook my head. How could I forget? He wanted me to call him Sir but I still wanted to keep the little control I had...

His thumb kept circling around my clitoris and I realized I had no choice but to submit to this man. My body and my soul couldn't resist him.

"So, answer properly, sweety. Would you like an orgasm I denied you from earlier?"

He kept rubbing me with one hand, causing me waves of pleasure. He was unpacking the condom with his other hand. I knew what was about to happen and I felt a sweetness on my tongue from this delightful thought only.

"Yes... Sir, I would like an orgasm," I gave up and felt a little bit humiliated from the fact that he had so much control over me.

He stopped rubbing my clitoris and I watched him as he put the protection on his manhood.

"Now, that's a good girl talking. Let's see what we can do about that, shall we?" Gérard didn't wait for my answer, spread my legs, and lightly slapped my pussy. He reached for some lubricant and used a little bit of it.

I gasped as he easily entered me with his still a very hard cock.

He was finally fucking me and continued to rub my clit at the same time.

Several minutes passed of us making love. The pleasure was building up as he kept ordering to look him in the eyes. The eye contact was so intimate and made me feel vulnerable.

I felt I was his and I loved it.

I was getting more and more aroused, more blood was rushing in between my legs.

I was about to have an orgasm but...

He stopped. Again!"

What?! No..." I was disappointed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to climax?" he almost laughed.

"Yes... Sir..."

"How could I know? Good girls must ask for permission," he smiled.

"What do you mean? I can climax whenever I want. I don't need you to let me!" I couldn't believe his attitude.

"You're wrong, darling. You agreed to let me control, didn't you? So, be a good girl and let me. Remember, I promised it'll be worth waiting," he said.

Deep down I wanted to obey him, to lose control. I knew that every time he didn't give me what I wanted, I felt more pleasure. I couldn't deny how I felt.

"Okay, I'll ask your permission next time," I agreed.

"Great! However, your bad behavior can't be unpunished," he smirked.

"Why would I be punished? I didn't know I had to ask for your stupid permission for my own orgasm!" I was outraged.

"I'm not punishing you for that, though. You were and you still are talking back to me and being impolite. You constantly forget how you should call me. So, it makes me question if you really are the good girl you claim to be," Gérard explained.

Gérard sounded stern but I could see a little grin he couldn't hide.

I was speechless.

"What's the punishment... Sir?" I finally put myself together.

"10 spanks on your gorgeous bottom," he said.

Oh, I can take a little spanking, I thought. It was one of my secret fantasies.

"All right, I'll take the punishment, Sir," I smiled and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Go over my knee," Gérard said with a stern voice but a calm face. He wasn't angry, he looked like he was in a business meeting.

I obeyed. His skin was connecting with mine, I could feel his strong manhood under me. However, I was a bit tense because I'd never been spanked like that before.

I think he could feel my tension, therefore he didn't rush the spanking. Gérard's hands were gently rubbing my bottom as I slowly relaxed.

"Are you ready?" Gérard asked seriously.

Yes, the situation was very serious, I laughed in my mind. I was about to get spanked, and I knew I wanted that.

"Yes, Sir," I answered, trying to hide a little grin on my face.

"Do you understand why I'm about to punish you?" he asked me earnestly.

"Because I was impolite and talked back, Sir."

He didn't answer me, only his hand stopped rubbing and rose in the air.

Here we go...

The first spank made me gasp and stopped my breathing for a couple of seconds. Even though I did expect it, I wasn't ready for that kind of feeling.

It was stingy and strong but fun at the same time. It hurt a little bit, though I couldn't deny I liked it.

"Shall we continue?" Gérard asked me.

"Yes, Sir"

"I'd like you to ask me for your second spank," he commanded.

"Can I have my second spank, Sir?" I asked him without overthinking his order too much. I wanted to obey him and be a good girl for him.

"Well, if you insist this much, you can have it," he said and spanked me again.

I had to ask him for a spank every time. I could feel my juices running down on my leg and I bet he could feel them too.

Sadly we've reached the last spank. I was a bit disappointed, my body wanted more. I wanted more.

I don't know how but he sensed my regret and asked me if I needed a few additional spanks to learn my lesson.

I couldn't say no. I secretly loved this and I couldn't deny it anymore.

"I'll give you five more spanks. You don't have to ask for them this time.

These five slaps were quick. He didn't bother to rub my bottom after each of them as he did before. I felt a bit sad that it was over so fastly this time.

"Sir?" I wasn't sure if I could ask him that... I wanted more spanks.

"Yes, kitten?" his soft peaceful voice gently rubbed my ears.

"Could I... Could I get..." I couldn't find the right sentence.

"Use your words, sweety. You can tell me anything," Gérard giggled.

"Sir.. May I have 5 more spanks, please?" I finally put myself together.

He softly chuckled and kept rubbing my bottom in silence.

"Please..." I requested with a soft voice. What happened to me? How come I was asking such a humiliating act?

Gérard complied with my request. These spanks were stronger... and he didn't stop after giving me just five.

In fact, I lost the count.

I had a weird feeling like I was about to reach the climax. After each spank I was closer and closer to orgasm. It was crazy.

My ass was on fire after he was done.

"How are you feeling?" he asked while gently massaging my lightly red ass.

"Great, Sir. Thank you for the spanking," the gratitude slipped my mouth. I didn't understand why I said that.

"You are very welcome," he smiled. "We have some unfinished business, right?"

I was laughing. I felt I could do anything for this man at this moment. Even ask for his permission for me to orgasm.

"Go to a doggy position." It was one of my favorites, I thought, and obeyed his order.

The wild pleasure which hid deep inside me was released. I was moaning and asking for more. He was fucking me rough, slapped my ass a couple of times.

Since I was already on the edge when he was spanking me, it didn't take me long to be ready for a climax. This time I knew I had to ask his permission.

"Sir, can I please have an orgasm?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you say you want?" he said and started rubbing my clitoris with his thumb.

"Please, Sir, may I have an orgasm? Please..." I pleaded as Gérard was rubbing the most sensitive part of my body.

"Yes, kitten, you may," Gérard said.

I've never had such a strong and long climax before. The whole world disappeared, the ultimate pleasure was left.

I felt like my orgasm wasn't just mine anymore. I shared it with him in some sort of way. I was under his spell, Gérard wrapped his arms around my orgasm and gave it to me this night.

He watched me closely as I was in pleasurable heaven, I could see he was about to climax as well.

He finished inside me, in the condom. His eyes were full of lust like he's just eaten a divine dessert.

"What does a good girl say when she is given a gift?" he asked but it took me a couple of minutes to realize he wants me to thank him again.

"Thank you, Sir," I finally said.

"Why are you thanking me?" He didn't want to let me go so easily. I had to admit I was his, I had to confess I only had an orgasm because he gave me permission.

"Thank you for giving me the orgasm, Sir," I said with a trembling voice.

"You're very welcome," Gérard smiled.

I laid down beside him relieved. I was happy. He showed me the whole new world I didn't know existed before. He revealed some of my deepest secrets and wishes.

I was genuinely grateful for him. He was breathing deeply while gently stroking my belly.

"Would you still like to know my deepest desire?" Gérard asked.

"Of course, I would, Sir" I was desperate to know.

"My deepest desire is a woman who enjoys pleasing me, who knows how to suck my cock, and is eager to learn and wants to obey me. I think I found this special woman this night."

Gérard

I couldn't believe I had such a shiny gem in my bed. She loved to be controlled and she didn't know how much she actually loved it. It was my prerogative to slowly unwrap her deepest desires.

I didn't want to scare her, it had to be her choice to be brave to disclose herself to me. I bet she didn't know what parts were hidden inside her.

I told her to ask for my permission for her orgasm because I loved controlling a woman's climax. I had several reasons why.

Firstly, I love knowing the exact moment of their orgasm. It was so sexy to watch a woman experiencing pleasure, and it made me more aroused.

Secondly, I simply loved being in control, being responsible for her every movement, and her every touch. And I noticed their orgasms are more intense if they ask for my permission and I grant it.

Elza asked for my permission to climax. I've teased her enough this evening, she deserved it. Of course, I let Elza have her sweet delight and her moment.

I could see her orgasm was very intense. I loved seeing a woman in her ultimate pleasure. As much as I loved teasing and torturing a willing lady, my greatest satisfaction was seeing her in fulfillment.

Since I was still inside her, I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. It gave me even more pleasure and I wanted to climax.

She was in her own little heaven. My pleasure was building up until it reached the breaking point. I orgasmed inside her, inside the condom. I was imagining being in her without it, having the orgasm inside her without the protection. Maybe one day...

I asked her to thank me. Elza submitted to me easily. She was truly grateful to me, I could sense that in her voice.

I decided to tell her my deepest desire, although I think it was pretty clear already.

However, I wanted to share that with her. She was a special girl and I lost myself with her. I forgot my problems, my pain. Maybe only for one night, but it meant a lot to relax just for a second.

She was smiling as she heard my desire. I looked at her eyes, they were full of satisfaction. I know how to make a girl happy, I smiled.

"I've never had such a pleasurable night before," Elza said.

"You were impressive. I'm proud of you, darling," I wasn't lying, I knew it was a first this kind of experience for her. She handled it beautifully.

"Thank you," she smiled.

I loved when she thanked me, it made me feel she belonged to me.

Elza hugged me and laid down on my chest. Even though it was a one-night stand, we both needed some physical intimacy beyond sex.

I looked at her gently patting her with my eyes. She was a very sweet girl and I wanted to protect her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she looked at me surprised.

"C'est que vous êtes belle," I said.

"Because I'm beautiful?" Elza repeated my words in English.

"You know French?" I was a bit confused.

"I know what belle means," she laughed. "You want to bribe me with kind words."

Elza was a smart girl. I didn't want to buy her off, though. I really found her gorgeous, especially after we had sex. Her face was calm, smiley, and relaxed. I loved seeing a woman pleased.

"I promise, I don't want to bribe you. You really are as pretty as a rose."

"Roses have some spikes, aren't you afraid of that?" she laughed.

"Spikes are what makes them interesting," I laughed with her.

We were laying in silence for a couple of minutes. I was slowly stroking her back, she had very soft skin and she was ticklish.

She chuckled every time I was stroking her belly sides. I loved to torture her a bit like that.

"I can't believe I'm flying home tomorrow," she said.

"I would've loved to spend another day with you," I admitted.

It was a shame she was about to leave so soon. I would've loved to spend more time with her. She was perfect and our intimacy was outstanding.

Maybe it was easier to reveal ourselves to one another because we didn't know each other. We could take and give all the affection we had to one another, we knew nobody will judge because we both needed it desperately.

I knew I needed that.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her more strongly. She fell asleep in my arms.