The Deepest Friend-Zone Ch. 03

Story Info
The foursome continues without Connor.
1.7k words
3.6
14.3k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers

This is the 3rd installment of the story. Make sure to check out the previous 2 chapters to hear about what happened earlier in the night.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The second the door closed, "El-oh-el, JOE! That was so mean what you did to Connor." Nina said with a chuckle.

"What?" He said with a shit eating grin. "That chair lets me get a better angle."

"Well if Sarah will take her hands off your cock for a few minutes, I'd love for you to find a good angle to work on me."

Everyone looked at Nina like she was crazy for a quick second but Sarah stood up and broke the silence.

"I'll loosen my grip for a bit. Looks like Paul has been ready to go! Let's have some fun!" She said as she climbed on Paul's lap and grabbed his cock between her legs confidently.

It took Sarah a few seconds to adjust to his width but was slowly able to work halfway down his cock. If only took a few strokes of grinding for her to start to moan. Her wonderfully round ass only further accentuated by a large cock splitting her down the middle. She continued to ride slowly until finally getting down to the hilt where she held herself.

"Do you stay hard after you cum every time?" Sarah said staring into Paul's eyes closely.

"It takes a lot of draining to bring me down," he said with a cocky smile.

"Good. Then let's see what I can do to you." Sarah said seductively.

Sarah hurried her face into his neck and began to bite him lovingly. Paul's face shifted to a look of surprise, as if he had lost control. Sarah didn't even move her hips but Paul was beginning to grunt with little abandon.

"Whaaaattt the hell is that. Fuck!" Paul exclaimed genuinely as if he didn't know what to do.

"That's what a real strong pussy can do to you," Sarah said only taking her mouth of his neck long enough to speak.

"Don't break his dick squeezing that thing!" Nina exclaimed, taking a quick break from trying to suck Joe back to life.

Sarah was very skilled with the control of her vaginal muscles. She was able to create incredible pleasure for herself and any partner only with contracting her pussy. She actually walked around rather often with her weighted Ben Wa balls in to train her strength. One of her favorite pastimes is to just sit with them in while she watches tv and bring herself to orgasms without using her hands.

"I'm going to milk every last drop out of this dick, then we'll see what you have left." Sarah whispered into Paul's ear.

Paul was visibly losing control and grimacing in pleasure. Sarah stayed in one spot can continued her assault on his cock. Within 2 minutes , Paul squirmed and let out a harsh growl. With that, Sarah actually started to move her hips causing Paul to become more vocal and further contorted. She kept speeding up knowing that Paul would not get tired. Her slow, long, sensual riding progressed to aggressive, lustful bucking.

Paul's grunting started to have a hint of desperation, as if he was begging for more. Sarah did not slow down, increasing her pace to a fervor and letting out moans as loud as her pace was fast.

A beast like growl came from Paul as his cum was uncontrollably sequestered out of his cock. Sarah's bucking turned to contortions as she spastically thrust without rhythm onto Paul's massive cock as she came.

She lay still for a moment, melted over Paul's shoulder. Although both seemingly worn down, Paul's cock remained erect in her pussy. Sarah remained passionately clung on to Paul while she put her vagina back to work.

"Can you never stop this?" Paul gasped to Sarah in an almost desperate tone.

Sarah whispered "If you keep this thing up, I won't".

Sarah kept her promise and wore Paul out after making him cum 4 more times. She probably came 15 times in the process.

While Paul and Sarah spent the past 2 hours lost in each other, Nina had been working Joe out. Joe had hoped to switch back and forth a bit more between the girls , but since Sarah did not want to loosen her "grip", he had no problem pleasuring the other little minx. Luckily, Paul hadn't cum in her pussy during round 1, because he wanted to give her clit ring a tongue lashing she wouldn't forget.

As he stepped away from Sarah to let Paul take his place, and laid supine on the floor.

"Get your little pussy over here, I need a taste", Joe instructed Nina.

Nina stood up from the couch and strutted to stand over Joe with all of the hip sway in the world.

"What did you say to me?" Nina said with a fierce smirk.

"Get that pussy on my face. Now." Joe said more firmly.

Nina stood over him with one boot on each side of his chest. She bent over at the waist and gently stroked the sides of his face with her hands, following down to his chest. She abruptly grabbed him by the nipples.

"Don't you tell me how I'm going to fuck you" she said through her teeth in a grin.

Joe broke her straight leg at the knee with his grip and pulled her hips onto his face. She squealed, and took her position with her pussy on his face and hands on the floor.

"You bastard!"

He had no response as his mouth was rather occupied. He continued to eat her to a first orgasm that tensed her whole body. Nina's hands came off the floor and her back arched as for her to put her hands back on his hips.

The orgasm subsided and before she could even gather her breath, she flipped her body around to gain access to his long cock.

Joe grabbed her pelvis with both hands and pulled her harder into his mouth. He once again found her pierced clitoris. Even without the help of the piercing to make it more pronounced, Nina's nub was fairly larger than the average clit, especially when she was as aroused as in the present. It was not so large as to look phallic, but large enough to let a man, or woman at that, get a good suck on it.

Nina grabbed Joes cock and began to lower her head to suck it dry when her body gave out on her.

"OoooowwwwaahhhhhHHHHHHHHH!!" Nina screamed loud enough to wake the neighbors. " What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck?" She was in a tizzy and lost control of her exclamations. Joe had harshly sucked her clit, lifting the ring so his lips were behind it. He simultaneously licked the tip of her clit with as much speed as he could.

He did not slow his attack, and her screams did not lessen. He kept he the pace for about one minute when Nina went silent.

What followed was a huge gush of Nina's cum emptying on his face. Actually it went everywhere, but his face was in the line of fire. She laid on top of him with her full body weight and convulsed for a few minutes. Her head on his stomach, but somehow never losing a hold of his cock.

She finally got the energy to get up. She flipped her self around again and wasted no time getting his cock into her pussy.

"You're going to pay for that" she whispered into Joe's ear.

"I'd hope so" he smirked back.

Nina began to ride his cock with a straight up and down twerk with a patiently increasing pace. As she went faster, she clamped down her vice, making Joe squirm a bit.

"Yea, just like that keep that up babe." Joe lightly moaned.

Nina picked up her pace a bit making Joe tighten up, and the abruptly, stopped.

"Uhhhhhh" Joe moaned and arched his back, "please don't stopppppp"

"This is going to go on for a bit. Try and hold on."

And with that she went right back to work. Nina brought Joe to and from the edge five times, putting Joe in an incredible frustrated state.

After the 5th edge, Nina chose not to increase her pace at all. She kept it nice and slow.

"Tell me how bad you want to cum." Nina commanded

"You need to work harder than that." Joe tried to play tough despite how obviously worked up he was. He couldn't even stop squirming with every one of her strokes.

"If you don't tell me how bad you want this pussy now, I'll leave you like this now, and put you in my hallway so you can't even play with yourself."

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Your choice."

Nina picked up her pace again and brought Joe to the point of him pushing his arms firmly into the floor. And again, Stopped.

"Fuck you. Fuck you!" Joe yelled at her.

"Tell me how bad you want this pussy"

"Agghh, I want it so bad, I want to cum so hard in you."

"Tell me how good this pussy is"

"Its the best. The best."

"Better than all of them?"

"Yes yes yes, please"

With that Nina, squeezed his cock and twerked at a pace she had not gone to yet.

"You better scream my name when I make you cum."

"What?"

Nina stopped.

"No, no!. I will. Ok, Ok." Joe panted

And with that, Nina made him cum.

Like a ton of bricks. Cum was spilling out of her wet pussy.

"Ninaaaaaaaa, Fucccckkkkkkkk, Ninnaaaaa oh my goodddddddddddd"

She rhythmically grinded up and down as she came with him on his cock, milking every last drop.

Now that both girls were done with their respective fuck sessions. The both gave the boys their favorite rehearsed speech.

"You bring this cock to me whenever I tell you. Don't text me. Don't bother me. When I want you. I will let you know. When I tell you, you better be ready or you never get this pussy again. Is that understood?"

Both boys answered "yes" without any protest.

"We are not exclusive, but when I want you, you will be ready. I don't care what you do with whoever but you will wrap it up with every girl but me. I will make you get tested randomly, don't fuck this up. Now go home and rest up."

Joe and Paul began to get dressed while the girls laid around with slight grins of satisfaction now that they have two more steeds in the stable.

Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers