The Delco Wives - Danni's Story

Story Info
Delco wives never get enough. Danni takes all she can get.
5.7k words
4
14.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie loved the view across the island countertop as his wife Danni's head bobbed up and down on his friend Mike's hard cock. Danni loved to suck cock. Mike was a legend for how big of a load he could shoot and Danni loved it. Mike had dropped his twenty in the cookie jar barely ten minutes ago and Danni was about to take another of his super loads down her throat.

Danni was one of those Delco wives that worked in the Kokomo plant. Every one of them cock crazy. The blowjob was how Eddie and Danni met 15 years earlier. Eddie got transferred to Danni's area and at lunch, she had him out in the parking lot sucking his cock.

The completion was keen after any new man and Danni was 2 months out of high school with the marriage clock ticking. Serious times for Indiana girls. Graduate in May marry in June and Danni was sucking cock for all she was worth in July fearing she'd be an old maid.

Sucking cock was a God-given gift for Danni. She had started Senior year and by this adventure in Eddie's car, she'd sucked a couple of dozen. Any place but Indiana would put her ahead of the rest of the women, but this was Indiana, specifically Delco where every woman sucked cock.

After about the 5th blowjob Eddie and Danni began to date which would involve dinner, a blowjob, a movie, a blowjob, and dropping her off at her parent's house. Later on, Eddie fucked her and that was pretty good as well although the convenience of the blow-job was pretty much whenever/wherever. It seemed like Danni's parents were always at home when he went there.

Danni was anxious to marry but was confident her sucking skills had sealed the relationship. It was another six months before Eddie knocked her up and they got married. Two more kids later Danni decided enough was enough and had her tubes tied. The playground was ready for play.

Knowing she couldn't get pregnant made Danni horny all the time. If Eddie wasn't getting his dick sucked, including at work, Danni was wanting fucked. Then one day a couple of high school buddies were over and things were rather raunchy. Danni had a nice set of hangers on her and she endeavored to keep about six inches of cleavage revealed with 4 buttons unbuttoned on her shirt. Danni loved to tease and her increased sexuality craved the attention. Eddie took it all in good spirits. He liked the idea of his friends wanting to fuck his wife.

One of the friends said he had to get home. Danni winked at Eddie as they figured that the cock teasing was sending the guy home to fuck his wife.

Meanwhile, the other friend hung around for the boob show and the sexy teasing. The guy was almost giddy with the conversations.

"If I had your wife she'd be barefoot and pregnant all the time." He commented to Eddie.

The two older kids blasted through the kitchen at full volume about that time.

"Well, that's because I had my tubes tied after three kids." Motioning towards the departing kids as they moved to get ready for bed.

"Man you guys are great. You don't have a stick up your butt like my wife. She won't do the pill and blacks the schedule out half the month to be safe while my boys wither on the vine."

"She ought to at the least do some oral for you," Danni suggested.

"That the way it used to be all the time. Then the kids came along." He lamented.

"I've got kids and that hasn't slowed us down." Danni beamed.

"Yeah, man," Eddie added. "Danni loves giving a blow job."

Danni was all smiles, leaving the man, Aaron, confused at her enthusiasm.

"Jesus! I've been thinking about sneaking downtown and spending a twenty to pay for one."

"Hell, I'll do you right now for twenty!"

She was on her fourth beer when she usually does one. Eddie sat forward on his seat as Aaron mumbled something. Eddie tried to talk her down.

"Okay, Danni. I don't think we want to go that far. You aren't going to suck his cock for twenty dollars."

"It's not the money. You aren't going to tell me whose cock I can suck or can't suck!"

Eddie was calling her bluff. He walked over, closed and latched the dining room door, and stood in the door to the living room. He turned back to his wife and his buddy.

"Okay, Danni. You and Aaron have the kitchen to yourselves. I'll keep the kids out." He bluffed.

Instead, he saw his wife scurry around the edge of the counter and drop to her knees. Aaron, still thinking it was a joke, pretended to get his dick out of his pants. Danni freed it the rest of the way out and settled her mouth down over it. Eddie cursed as Danni began to lick at it and bob her head up and down on, taking it down her throat.

"Oh, fuck, Danni! You can't be fucking serious."

Eddie gave another lookout for the kids and turned to stare at his wife sucking his buddy's cock. Aaron looked terribly frightened at what the consequences might be. Eddie sighed a breath of acceptance and adjusted his cock in his pants and let his wife go at it. He knew what a "Danni Blow Job" was like and allowed it would be over soon. Within seconds Aaron was stroking into her mouth and Danni was making sure she could swallow whatever amount of cum was about to spurt into her throat.

When it was done Eddie was frozen, stunned in the doorway, as Danni wiped the little bit of Aaron's cum that had escaped being swallowed. Aaron was trying to stuff his still softening dick back into his pants. Danni and Eddie sat back across the counter from Aaron as if nothing had happened.

It was all pretty awkward for a moment while Aaron attempted to bail on them and go home. Finally determined to get the hell out of there he reached into his pocket and fished out a twenty and held it out to them.

"Which one of you gets the money?"

"Shit, Aaron. We work at Delco. We don't need the twenty dollars."

Aaron shifted from one to the other not knowing what to do. Finally, Danni had the solution.

"For Christ's sake, Aaron. Just put it in the cookie jar."

Aaron followed instructions and then walked backwards to the door with his hands up like he had left a loaded gun behind.

"Uh, see you guys."

"Sure, Sweetie. Hurry back." Danni giggled. It looked like a jailbreak to Aaron's truck.

That was the beginning of the cash in the cookie jar. Whenever anyone came over for Danni to suck a guy's cock the money always went in the cookie jar. Danni would suck his cock, swallow the load, and the visit would continue as if nothing had happened. When a couple of thousand dollars would accumulate Danni and Eddie would blow in on something stupid.

Danni's blowjobs were legend in the tight little group of which the membership grew to over thirty men that had enjoyed Danni's talent. Eddie was a watcher and proud that Danni was his wife. Once a man had Danni suck his cock he would keep coming back for more. Some were there three and four times per week, including Sundays. Matter of fact Sundays was Danni's busiest. Sundays were an easy day in Kokomo for a guy to separate from his family. Danni liked to joke that Sunday was twelve to twenty days and those that knew her well wouldn't mind waiting in a little line to get the cum sucked from their balls Danni style.

After the first couple of years and visitors increased the action moved from the kitchen to the garage where Eddie built a little room for her hobby. They could use the garage as a hangout to explain the visitors and Danni had her own space away from the kids. Eddie put a little shelf outside the door with the cookie jar on it. Guys would come in and drop the money in the cookie jar and follow Danni into the room for her to suck their cock dry.

Then one fairly quiet evening Danni was in the room sucking off Mick, a guy with like an eight or nine-inch cock. Eddie had his chair sat so he could look into the door and watch his wife do blowjobs. The guy made some remark about how Danni would enjoy his cock more if it was up her pussy instead of sucking it.

"I don't know. We've never been into that."

"You aren't a bad fuck are you?"

"Eddie thinks I pretty good."

"Well, let's do it then."

It wasn't about the money. It never had been.

"I don't think I'd fuck somebody for twenty."

"Okay. Let's make it fifty then."

Danni stopped with his cock in her hand and looked at the size of it. She sucked it into her throat again, then pulled off it and tilted her face towards her husband watching from his chair.

"Hey, Eddie. Mick wants to fuck me with his big cock for fifty."

"Hell, go ahead then. We're all friends here."

Danni stood and bent over for Tommy to fuck her from behind. Eddie moved his chair closer. Mick shoved his cock in her and began to fuck. Danni got wild with an extra three inches trying to get inside her. The main effect was Danni trying to brace herself to take in full length. Mick blew his load into her before that happened. Both were exhausted from the coupling.

Danni's comment was, "Hey, Eddie. We're going to need to get a bed in here."

Mick tried to pay the fifty dollars. Danni paused him and left only to return to the garage and put a teapot next to the cookie jar.

"I kind of like it." Eddie laughed. "What will it be today, Sir? Cookie jar or teapot?"

The next day Eddie came home later from work than usual. He had stopped by the furniture store. He bought a new bed with a really nice mattress. Danni had a big smile on her face when she saw what her husband had purchased.

"So, you are good with it then, me fucking the guys?"

"Sure thing. You look good with a cock in you, Babe!"

The cookie jar was ignored for most of the next few months whole the teapot had to be emptied often. Danni's regulars, frequent flyers, and once-in-a-whilers had to try that pussy. She didn't fuck a one of them that didn't make her cum and all would cum in her. After her first week, she had about twenty of the group fuck her which led Eddie to say.

"Wow, Hon. You're getting banged three or four times a night. You sure look like you are enjoying it."

"You should know, sitting there in your chair and watching me. You know I like a hard cock in my mouth and cum down my throat, but nothing beats a fresh load of seed shooting up into my cunt."

Everything was status quo. If a guy had a fight with his wife or she wouldn't put out there was always the upgrade to come fuck Danni. Sometimes Eddie had to watch the kids or take them somewhere, but guys could come by and fuck Danni. The fan base stayed at about thirty with some getting married or getting older and dropping out and younger ones brought in. Danni especially loved the younger ones. Divorced guys loved the hassle-free free convenience of pussy on demand.

Work at Delco continued, of course, as raunchy as it ever was. Those Hoosier women considered any male a target and having friends and co-workers know a gal had sucked a certain guy's cock was worn like a badge of honor amongst the women.

Eddie and Danni later moved the family to the country to a fancy house on a small farm. That took away the logistics problem of living in Kokomo with too-close neighbors. The kids loved the country even the bus ride to school.

About five years into Danni's hobby and ten years before now it was just after Danni and Eddie had taken the kids on a 4th of July trip. One of the regulars brought along a black friend named Ernest. It was a quiet evening. Race had never been a question for Danni. It had never come up at work or socially. This was the first for home.

Ernest had a flair pushing being black. He went and tapped the cookie jar and grinned at Danni and Eddie.

"You know, a black man never pays for a blow job because there's always some young white chick or white wife wanting to suck some black cock. They like the way it feels in their mouth. Both the cock and the cum afterward."

Neither answered.

"I thought I might let you try my black dick and see how you like it."

Danni stared.

"I'll treat you like everyone else. As you can see we don't need the money. The money is actually a long-standing joke of sorts. Put your money in or there's the door. We don't need you at our house talking shit."

Ernest recoiled a little in shock and returned the defiant look. He put money in the jar and Danni took him into her hobby room. Eddie moved his chair. His wife was going to suck a black cock.

Ernest dropped his pants to the floor and his black cock bounced up to attention.

"What do you think?"

Danni took it in her hand and gave it a stroke, then looked up at the black man.

"Well, it's pretty average around here. Maybe a little bigger, what? Seven inches? I've done a lot bigger. Not a big deal."

"Put it in your mouth, white girl. Feel the magic!"

Danni began to suck. Both Danni and Eddie watched the contrast in skin color as the blackness disappeared into her face. Other than that it was just another blow job like the many hundred before. The man hunched towards her as his cum filled her mouth.

"There you go! Black man seed in your tummy. You won't forget that one for a long, long time."

"Actually, it was quite forgettable. Very average in size and I expected a lot more cum to swallow, to be honest."

Danni wasn't about to go gaga like the other white wives she'd heard bragging about taking black cock.

"You'd feel different if you could feel it pumping inside that little white pussy of yours." He challenged.

"Like I said before. If you want a fuck put your money in the teapot.

"All right. But, after this you'll be begging to fuck old Ernest for free, heels up and cock deep."

He put his money in and turned to Danni.

"I ain't wearing no fucking condom!"

"I didn't ask you to wear one."

Eddie was thinking, "Oh, my God. She's going to fuck him!"

Danni gave Eddie a similar look to acknowledge she was going to take black cock. She laid a towel across the sheet and laid back to fuck him. Ernest lost some of his perceived advantages when she quickly took him balls deep with his balls against her ass. He began to fuck her. Danni was fucking right back at him with no reservation. Eddie could see a difference wife's movements with his black cock in her. She was enjoying it, probably more than she should.

Danni didn't exactly rush him to an orgasm. Both seemed to be exploring. Then they fell into a rhythm that suggested now worries, no hurries. Eddie was getting anxious. She should have drained his balls in less than ten and it was now approaching thirty minutes.

Ernest was ready to lose it in her.

"Oh, get ready. When you feel me cum you'll know why white women want black seed in them. Just knowing it's potent and it can make a baby in them drives them wild."

Then it started. Danni could feel the first of his seed spurt into her cunt and the flow that followed. If she hadn't tied her tubes years earlier she could feel what white women realize.

"Oh, my God! I could be a having a black baby." Instead. "I wondered what it would have felt like if he had those twelve inches some of the Delco girls brag about?"

Ernest was up, dressed, and just as cocky.

"If you liked that call me. Black men don't pay for no white girl blowjobs or pussy."

"It was fun, but pretty ordinary. Don't wait by your phone." Danni was dismissive with him.

Ernest and his friend left.

"Holy shit! Did you see that? I had a black guy fucking me!"

"Did you see me jacking off?"

"All I saw was the ceiling. Everything was wrong about that. Why did it get to me that way?"

"Was he that great?"

"Not at all. It was the idea I was fucking a black guy. Forbidden, taboo, all that! I've got to do that again!"

"But, not with that guy." Eddie added.

"No, not that guy. Someone different. But not from here!"

"If the regulars knew you were fucking black guys that's all you'd be fucking. You see how they are about getting stuff free."

"Fucking a lot of black guys doesn't seem like a bad idea, but wrong, so wrong!" Danni gushed.

"Let's reload. Think it over. What was the deal? Just he was a black guy? An asshole black guy at that."

"I guess fucking a black guy. God, I've got his seed in me, Eddie. I've got black seed in me."

"Go rinse it out."

"No, I'm keeping it. I'm going to work tomorrow with black seed in me!"

A couple of regulars came by. She sucked them off. No one was getting into her black-bred cunt. Eddie settled for a blowjob that night. he didn't last long with vision's of his wife sucking and fucking a black guy. He wondered if the stories about big black cocks were true. He sure like to see a huge black one in her, filling her full of cum.

Danni swore her pussy felt different from being black fucked and carrying his seed up her cunt. She was so worked up that she grabbed one of her co-workers at lunch.

"Come on. I'll suck your cock for you in your car."

Having his load swallowed down her throat eased her mind some.

She couldn't wait to get back to her regulars that night. Things went well for days until...

"I've got to do it. I need another one to fuck me!"

"Why don't we wait until Labor Day and take the kids South?"

"How about we go to Indy one night this week?"

Eddie gave her a look and Danni dropped it. Giving it some time she realized it was white guilt and black fantasy. Most of the regulars now were better than this black guy. Danni took it as a learning experience.

With a quick move back to the future Danni was thirty-six and not slowing a bit. The next thing up was her daughter's eighteenth birthday. She hadn't asked to date and hadn't had a job. She didn't get her driver's license until she was seventeen. Her only driving was to to shuttle her two younger brothers around.

"Thank the Lord she doesn't seem to be much like her Mom." Eddie reasoned.

For her birthday Danni told her crowd she was closed for the party. For the one guy that missed the message, Danni took the time to suck his cock and send him on his way.

After the party, with the boys in bed, Eddie asked his daughter if she had picked a college.

"I was hoping to hang around here and work with Mom."

"What do you mean, work with me?"

"Oh, come on Mom. You can't suck guys off and fuck two or three of them a night and not expect me to not notice."

"Emily! What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I know Mom. It's pretty obvious when it's under your nose all the time"

"Do you brothers know?" Danni panicked.

"Really Mom? They're brothers. Men are the last to know everything."

"What do you know, Emily? You haven't even shown an interest in boys."

"Not boys, Mom. Cock!"

Danni was flustered. Eddie was thinking, "Good God. I've raised a clone."

Emily was a clone. Her dad hadn't focused much on his daughter, but she was her mother in many ways. He never expected her to be cock crazy like her Mom. Eddie, being the voyeur that he was, was probably going to be a yes vote on her whoring with her mother.

Danni was a no and a Hell No!

"There's a whole year of school left young lady. You need that time to think about your life. You can be anything."

"Like what? Work at Delco?"

"Delco's been good to us." He dad called out as she left in tears.

Emily had her strategy figured out. The way to what she wanted would be through her dad. It began the next afternoon after she got home from school. Her mom and brothers were out with the horses when Eddie looked up from making himself a snack to find his daughter stark naked in the kitchen with him.

"Young lady get back to your room and get some clothes on!"

"Why Dad? It's just me and you?"

"It's just not appropriate."

"What's not appropriate is what happens off the garage every night with Mom. I know you sit and watch. Why not watch me? Wouldn't you like to be out there watching your daughter suck and fuck those men like Mom?"

She knew she had her father rattled and his had full attention.

"I think I'd look good sucking a guy off into my mouth or taking a cock up my cunt... wouldn't you dad?"

12