The Demon among us, Pt. 02

Story Info
The conquest concludes.
5.7k words
4.68
7.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conclusion to this two-parter. All characters are over eighteen years of age. Trigger warning for mention of suicide.

***

Still listening?

Good.

I know I've been rambling along for a while now but given the circumstances- well. I think you're owed an explanation. Let me know if this gets boring for you, will you?

No? Well then.

Well. I did the most obvious thing that I could. I got into my car and drove like straight to Aunt Sienna's. Kylie screamed when I stumbled into her arms.

Aunt Sienna told me later that she first thought that Mum and Denise were being murdered, not seduced, by the way I talked. It took a long time for them to calm me down, to get the story out of me. To tell them precisely what happened.

Kylie looked at me like I was mad. Aunt Sienna...she seemed to understand.

"The problem," she said, "is that he's not actually done anything illegal."

"Seriously?" I said.

"It's true. So far he's, what? Seduced Mia? Slept with Denise? Maybe had a threesome with them? Don't get me wrong," she continued, seeing my expression, "It's disturbing as fuck- this guy is clearly bad news- but there's nothing to actually charge him with."

I was appalled. "So we just let him continue to, to- hypnotise them, or whatever he was doing?"

She shook her head. "No. I already ran a background check on him. His records are a little too spotless, Jamie. A little too neat. It practically screams 'fake identity'. He's hiding from something- almost certainly a criminal record. Rape or abuse charges at the very least, if not some more sinister stuff." She shook her head. "If he's that manipulative towards women, that callous...he could be part of a prostitution ring. Or involved in human trafficking. Or God knows what else. That sort of power, in the hands of that sort of man..." She shuddered. "He needs to be stopped."

She rose and put a hand on my shoulder. "Listen. I'm going to chase this up- right now. You wait here. Kylie..."

My cousin- my sweet-faced cousin, all smiles and gentleness- cuddled up to me. "I promise I'll look after her."

"Alright then." My Aunt smiled at me and I could practically feel her strength, her resolve, behind that smile. A few minutes later Kylie walked out with her to her car and my Aunt drove away into the night.

***

Kylie made me hot chocolate.

It was something that she had done for me when I was just a kid- a sweet little ritual that the two of us used to share whenever we had sleepovers. If Aunt Sienna was who I wanted to be when I grew up, then I think my first hazy ideas of what sort of girl I wanted to spend my life with coalesced around cousin Kylie. She was funny and cute and had a talent for making me feel safe and warm merely be existing. I got over my crush in the end, but I never lost that warm feeling that came from being around her.

So Kylie distracted me with hot chocolate and Netflix and talk. She asked about you, and I wondered how much Aunt Sienna had told her. She talked about her recent breakup, her time at college. She suggested- for the dozenth time- that I could probably apply and get in next year. It all combined with that warm smile of hers to take the edge off my fear.

It was nice and it was calm but inevitably I'd remember what I saw; Mum's adoring stare, Denise's drooling face; the thing lurking inside his eyes, twisting and lashing, like a caged beast seeking release...

Eventually she gave up not talking about it. "Listen- Aunt Mia and Denise- they're going to be alright."

I shook my head, Sienna's talk of prostitution and trafficking rings still bouncing around in my head. "I'm just worried I'll never see them again. Or that I'll..."

I'll join them, is what I didn't say. I felt my body flush, as the ache from when he looked at me on the upstairs railing that had eased but never truly faded returned, like some hideous internal invader. I drew out a long, shuddering breath. Kylie hugged me again, and the press of her full breasts against my arm only fed the fire.

"Listen," she said. "What's happening is awful. This man sounds awful."

"I can't believe something like this would happen to us. What kind of monster is he?"

To my shock she laughed. "Listen. I don't know about mind control stuff. But men like him...men like him have been around forever. A lot of women- not all, not even most but a lot...the idea of a strong man who comes in to claim them, to own them..." She took a long breath. "It's a...fantasy."

"A fantasy?"

Kylie caught my expression and blushed. "Some women. It's about the strength. The power. The confidence. Someone with that sort of power, who can just reach in and...take you. Claim you and make you willingly submit to him."

"Why?"

"Think about your life. Lots of stresses, aren't there? Not living up the promises of when you were a kid and thought you'd control the world? A lot of hard work and you get nothing much out of it?"

I thought about my shitty job, my friends all vanishing off to college; I thought about you, and the heartbreak you secretly brought about every day. I nodded.

"Imagine if someone just...comes along. Says, 'You belong to me now' and all of a sudden all that other stuff, it doesn't matter. Because the big, strong man owns you now and takes care of you and gives you the sex you've always wanted to have, the sort of sex you promised yourself you'd have the first time you decided you liked it." She looked away. "And you see, it's not your fault for giving up all of that stuff, because of course he made you want it. You couldn't resist his manliness, so of course it's all his responsibility. His fault. So you don't even have to feel guilty for letting go." Her hand tightened on mine.

I said, "But if you do that, you're putting yourself in the hands of someone where the only thing you know about them is that they don't care if you say yes or no."

She nodded. "That's why it's a best left as a fantasy. In the real life, men like that more likely than not end up abusing their power- cheating around, exploiting the women they claim, beating them or making them do things for them." She shrugged. "But the fantasy- here's a big strong man that will claim me and look after me forever- it's...seductive. You'd be surprised how many women end up falling for it in the real world."

I stayed silent for a long time. Then I said, "She should be back by now."

"It's okay," Kylie said. "Please, don't think about it too much. Try to relax"

I didn't relax. I got up and checked my phone. No messages. "Do she say anything else to you?"

"Just that she was going around there-"

"What?" I stood up, panic seizing me anew.

"She was going to check his place." Kylie watched as my eyes widened and my breath came out in desperate pants. "Look it's okay- she needed to find evidence of what he was up to, I know it's illegal but she's smart, she won't get caught- wait, where are you going?"

***

I drove like a madwoman. I'm amazed that I didn't crash along the way.

How could she have been so stupid? Didn't she understand what I was trying to tell her? Didn't she understand what would happen? You, Mum, Denise, now Aunt Sierra...no one listened. No one believed me.

That's why things happened the way they happened.

I texted while I drove- again, a miracle that I didn't crash- desperate messages about not going to his house, about not going near him. No answer.

I pulled up a few blocks away from the house and ran the rest of the way. Crouched and crept along the fence and peered at our house and his.

Both dark. Both silent.

Had I worried over nothing?

There was a small gate along the side of his house, leading past the building and into its back yard. I could get a good view of the back of the house from there and make absolutely sure that everything was okay. Then I could go home, knowing that Aunt Sienna was safe; that she was busy working on a way to end this madness.

The gate was already open, swinging gently in the night-time breeze. I eased past it and along the side of the dark house.

That's when I heard the sounds.

Dread seized my limbs; fear stole my breath. I froze, torn between the need to flee and the need to see, to confirm my worst suspicions.

I inched forward.

Step by step.

And I saw...

Aunt Sienna was down on all fours. Her jeans were around her ankles. Her blouse was torn, opened up, her full breasts swaying and shaking underneath her.

He was bent over her, one hand wrapped around the back of her neck, the other pulling her hair back until her neck must have been just shy of breaking. His cock rammed into her from behind, shoving her body forward with every brutal stroke.

It looked like rape, it looked like murder. But her screams, hoarse and rough and desperate, showed me the truth.

"Fuck me! Oh god, more!"

I heard him speak, a low rumble. "I own you."

"Fuck, oh god yes! Fuck! You own me!"

"You belong to me." His voice was calm, like he was holding an everyday conversation, even as he bent over a little more to drive home his thrusts harder.

"Yes! I belong to you! I'm your slutty little slave!"

"Everything you have belongs to me."

"Yes!" She shuddered and screamed.

"Your body belongs to me."

"Yes!"

"Your mind belongs to me."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Your soul belongs to me."

"Oh, fuck! I am yours!"

"Your daughter belongs to me."

"She seemed to hesitate. "I-"

He didn't break his pace or show any anger. "Your daughter belongs to me."

"Please! I-oh!"

"Your daughter belongs to me."

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..."

"Your daughter belongs to me."

She moaned, low and long, in a voice filled with despair. "Yes..."

"Louder."

Her body trust back at his cock, matching his strokes. "Kylie belongs to you! Everything I have belongs to you, oh! Oh! Oh!" and she screamed again, spasming underneath him, her limbs losing control.

A sigh and a murmur from nearby. Laughter.

Mum and Denise. Naked and pressed against each other, their hands roaming each other's flesh as though they were lovers and not family. Their eyes bright with worship as they watched him claim her.

He owned my aunt. He owned my mother, my sister.

I turned and crept away, while the strongest woman I knew lay in the dirt and begged to be raped again.

***

I got back to my car and sped away, weeping as I drove. I made my way back to Aunt Sienna's. I opened the door and told Kylie what had happened.

Of course, she didn't believe me.

Of course, she told me that her Mum had called her; told her everything was alright. Had expressed worry about her niece going looking for her.

Had told her that she was coming back soon.

I should have fled. I wanted to flee. To get away. But Kylie. Sweet, gentle Kylie. I talked to her. Tried to make her understand. Tried to let her know just how much danger she was in.

We ended up arguing. She kept trying to talk me down, to get me calm, to act like everything was going to be okay if we just waited things out. I tried to make her understand just how much danger she was in; that her own mother was going to betray her.

I failed.

Worse, I took too long. Far too long. Long enough for us to still be yelling at each other when Aunt Sienna's car pulled into the driveway.

I watched it and turned to her and said, "We have to go- now."

She just shook her head. "I'm going to sort this all out. This is Mum we're talking about- no one's going to own her."

"I know what I saw!"

"You think-" The front door was opening.

Too near. Not enough time to escape. There was no-where to run to.

So I ducked behind the sofa. Ducked down low, like a mouse hiding from a cat.

I heard the front door open, and Aunt Sienna's voice. "Kylie?"

"Hi! You're back. We were worried."

"Is Jamie here?"

I heard the indecision in Kylie's voice. "Ah. No. She ran off."

"Her car's still here."

"She panicked when she heard her coming. She's really frightened. I think..." and then I heard her say, "Who's this?"

Aunt Sienna's voice was quiet. "This is a friend. He's helping me."

Fear now, the slightest edge of fear, in Kylie's voice. "I don't understand. Helping you with-"

And then I heard him speak. That deep, masculine rumble. "Kylie. Good to meet you."

"...Mum?"

Footsteps. "You're as beautiful as your mother. Good."

I edged slightly forward. I could see them all, now. Kylie, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, trembling. Trevor, as he loomed over her, smiling that predatory smile.

Aunt Sienna, guilt and worry and something else, something like anticipation, devouring her features. "Just listen to him."

Kylie shifted away from Trevor. "I don't-"

"Shhhh. Do as I say."

"But-"

Trevor's hands wrapped around hers as he spoke. "Your mother and I have been talking. About what would be best for you."

"Best for me?" She tried to move away but he held her fast. She did not look away from his eyes.

Her mother spoke. "You need to listen to him. You need to do as he says."

Kylie's gaze was transfixed on his, her voice a whisper. "I shouldn't...I have to..."

"You need to obey him."

"Mother...please..."

Aunt Sienna sighed, licking her lips, as she watched the two of them stare at one another. "Do as your mother asks." Her own hands were trembling.

He let go of one of her hands and began to unbutton her skirt. She blinked and looked down as her bra, pink and lacey, was slowly revealed. "Please. I need to-"

"You need," he said, cupping her breasts under her bra, "to look into my eyes."

She looked up and froze again, letting out a long, ragged sigh.

I watched as her body was, inch by inch, revealed. She murmured protests under her breath as her trousers were pulled them past her ankles; as he undid her bra, revealing her massive breasts, the nipples already stiff. Then- dressed only in her panties- she was pushed back onto the couch opposite the one I was hiding behind.

Aunt Sienna hovered over her, murmuring gentle whispers into her ear; reassurances, promises. Trevor shed his own clothes and Kylie's eyes bulged at the size of his cock, erect and angrily red. He laughed and played with her panties, and said, "I'm not going to take these off. I'm not even going to make you take these off. You're going to do it yourself, Kylie. And you know it."

And then he got to work.

It wasn't rough. It wasn't brutal. It wasn't like any of the other times I'd seen him take someone. It was gentler, softer.

But that just made it worse.

He played with her body; using his hands, his mouth, his stiff, hard cock, to kiss and fondle and stroke and touch. He pleasured her breasts, letting his fingers rub along the undersides before gently tweaking a nipple. His kissed her stomach, raked his fingers along her ass, reddening the flesh beneath. He licked the insides of her thighs, stopping just short of that thin layer of fabric around her cunt. And Kylie began to pant and moan and shake and babble like a woman with a fever, tears spilling from her eyes. Halfway through her mother stripped down too, settling next to the two lovers, her hands roaming the bounty of her breasts, reaching down to touch and tweak at her clit.

And I...

I felt my body heat up, like I was in a furnace. Too hot. Even as I watched my childhood crush endure the assault, my own flesh ached. I watched him torment her body and felt a surge of jealousy ripple through me, strong enough to make me gasp.

It was too much. It was always too much. She never stood a chance, not under that assault. Eventually she moaned, a long, despairing sound, and her hands- having lain atop her head since she was pressed down onto the couch- reach down and she clutched his head.

And brought it in for a long, desperate kiss. Her both writhed against his, hips shuddering, and I felt my own hips shudder in sympathy.

When the kiss broke apart she stared at him with hazy, smoky eyes. One hand snaked down between them and slowly, she eased her panties off.

A few seconds later she groaned again as he slid into her, but it was a cry of pleasure and release, not despair. Her mother moaned as well as her own fingers busily rubbed against her clit, bringing herself to a climax. She laughed, and her daughter laughed with her as the monster fucked her into slavery beneath him.

I couldn't help it.

I undid my jeans with shaking hands and plunged my fingers inside me. Closed my eyes while images flashed inside my mind- Trevor and Kylie and Aunt Sienna and myself, mixed and blurred. I saw myself in Kylie's place, being pinned down and violated; and in Trevor's place, pinning Kylie down and violating her. I bit my hand to stifle my scream as I came, eyes screwed shut, hips bucking against my fingers as I rode out the pleasure.

Hand still in mouth, I lay behind the couch. Feeling my overstimulated body slowly calm, my heartbeat ease.

And then I heard a chuckle.

I opened my eyes to see Trevor standing over me, mouth twitching into a knowing grin.

I screamed and scrambled to my feet, retreating to a corner of the room. Trevor did not move; merely stood there, naked and hard, stinking of sweat and sex. Aunt Sienna frowned at my appearance. Kylie was too far gone to notice what was going on; she lay on the other couch, her eyes fluttering, weak moans spilling from her mouth.

I said, "Keep away."

Trevor laughed. "Are you sure? You certainly enjoyed the show." He took a step forward. "You've spent quite a lot of time watching me, haven't you?"

"I didn't-"

"So tell me then little one- what's your final word on my performance?"

I spat at him. "You're a monster."

"Maybe. But your family seem to prefer me, none the less. So I'll give you a choice, little one." He stepped closer, crowding me in; filling my world with his powerful muscle and hard cock and cruel smile. "Stay. Join them. Join them in bliss and service to me. I promise you'll find it rewarding beyond all expectation."

"Or?" I managed to breath out.

"Or go." He stepped back and gestured. "Walk away from all of this. Leave."

I want to say that I ran.

I want to say that I spat in his face.

But the truth is I hesitated. Not just because of the way my cunt already ached again for more attention, for the way his voice made me tremble and scent made my head spin. Not just because my body was screaming at me, let him use you. Let him claim you. This is what you were meant for.

Not just because of that.

Because of them. Because he had my family firmly in his grasp, and if I wanted to walk away from him, if I wanted to deny him...

I had to deny them too. Walk away from them too.

I wanted to say yes.

I nearly said yes.

But then I thought of you and the thought of giving you up, of betraying you, of letting him touch you...

I shook my head, eyes down on the floor. He gave an amused grunt and then stepped aside.

Shakily, my jeans still unbuttoned, I walked past him to the door. As I left, I heard Aunt Sienna ask, "Are we going to let her go?"

"Don't worry," he said. "She'll come back soon enough."

***

I went to you, of course. Where else would I have gone?

Your mum opened the door and I got a strange look on her face, hostility with just the faintest edge of smugness. You were out, she said; out with friends. I begged her to let me stay. She wavered for a little before letting me in. She didn't ask why I was upset. I think if I had told her she wouldn't have cared.

I walked into your bedroom, lay down on your bed and waited for you. I fell asleep.

I know you remember this part. I know you were there, but...let's go over what happened, shall we? What was done and said?

12