The Demon and the Knight Pt. 02

Story Info
A Knight finds himself under the whims of a Succubus.
6.2k words
4.59
10.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Demon and the Knight -- Chapter Two

Rhodon wasn't sure how long he spent slipping in and out of consciousness, by the time he had came to enough to form coherent thoughts he'd been moved from the stone slab into the corner. The room was dark, only the light of the moon now filtering through the cracked tiles.

He spent some time trying to focus his mind on the task at hand, training instinct fighting the strange feelings emanating from below. He had awoken hard, the steady throbbing of his cock a constant distraction. He could feel the plug put in by the creature he had faced still stretching him, a strange sensation pulsing in time with his cock. He could still see her in his minds eye, wings outstretched in all of her glory, the way off her muscles had been taught, the way her eyes seemed to drink him in, what it felt like to have her essence pour into him. He snapped his head back against the hard stone behind him trying to use the sharp pain to keep his head clear, his hands had almost involuntarily began to paw and stroke at himself.

Before he had seen a beautiful creature, but it was still only mimicking the beauty of a woman. And there was plenty of non-demonic ones back in the capital which didn't offer damnation for his affections. Now he could feel the yearning in his stomach when he thought of her. Like he was some idiot green kid. She was far more dangerous than he had ever imagined. He had to keep his wits or else he and many others would be lost.

The need to protect welled up inside him. He had not chosen the life of a knight as a means for wealth, glory or power. People needed others to keep them safe and he'd fought with all his strength to do so. This was simply another type of fight. Albeit one where a good sword arm was less useful.

He examined the chains keeping his hands bound, a similar set on his legs. He had hoped that they where remnants of the tower but they where clearly created by her. Magical in some way, they had an almost purple sheen to the silver when tilted in the light. It was unlikely he'd be able to break them through sheer strength alone, especially if they had been crafted by her and he was lacking himself of the magical talents. She also clearly had control over them from their previous encounter, the way they moved and had pulled his legs apart, the way he could only but strain against them, unable to move as they kept him pinned and exposed to her.

He shook his head again casting out the thoughts starting to creep in and shakily dragged himself to his feet. The room was barren apart from the stone slab. Some kind of ritual table from the previous occupants probably. The tower he was in had been built long ago, not uncommon in the wilds. Competing warlocks, witches, warlords and demons had fought for territory and resources the world over in the early days with even the most mildly powerful ones building places of power to mark their territory. Eventually the demons where driven out and more acceptable forms of magic where founded. Nations evolved, rules and laws were written, people where saved from the simple whims of those who could use magic and such places fell into ruin mostly becoming curiosities. Of course they could still be dangerous, still hold dark secrets from their original owners, especially off the beaten track.

They had looked up the archives in Embersheart before setting out, however meagre they where, to identify any places they should check. The last time anyone was known to have occupied this ruined tower was a cult forty years previously. Long put to the torch. But unlikely to be the cause of the Demon now within.

Rhodon and his men had approached it carefully as they had done their search, the ways to it overgrown but had shown signs of being recently disturbed. The ironwood door had clearly been used. They had made their way inside, moving room to room looking for anything but the signs of animals and mostly rotting furniture. The cries for help had started when they got up into the second floor. They hadn't rushed. Smart enough to be mindful for traps, at least they thought. They found four villagers tied up, pleading for them to save them, babbling about a terrible creature. They had got them up, cut their bindings, told them to stay close.

It was a stupid mistake thinking back, each villager had thanked them and had clearly moved next to one knight each. The moment they blew whatever dust they each held in their hands into each of the knights armoured faces was a blur. He had acted on instinct, his sword arm already sweeping the air towards the young woman next to him as the pink mist caused his men to cough and grab at their helmets. The whip had came from behind and wrapped around his sword and yanked it clean out his grip before his strike could land. A moment later the impact to his back had him pinned face first to the ground. His men falling down around him as the drug took effect.

He'd heard a voice close to his ear, somehow the warmth seemed to penetrate his helmet, as the strangely sickly smell enveloped him. The soothing voice telling him to stop struggling. Her voice. Gentle but strong. Holding him pinned as his muscles relaxed. Whispering him to be good. To give in. To just sleep. Just to be a good boy. He could almost feel it, like when he had been tied to the slab, how she had whispered into his ear while sliding her fingers deep inside him. Her voice echoing. Good Boy.

Rhodon looked down and realised that both his hands where gripping his cock, sliding up and down its length as precum had gathered at the tip. He cursed and tore his hands away. It was nearly impossible to think in this state. He paced, trying to focus on the cold stone on his feet. Aware of how he must look, naked with his cock jutting out, angry and demanding. He tried focusing once more. The villagers in the tower where clearly under her control. His knights captured. Two ways out the room. Either the locked door or possibly breaking through the roof. But from the slant they where clearly at the top of the tower. One slip and the fall would be fatal, and chained as he was the climb would be nearly impossible. He'd need to try to break the door in some way and make his way out the tower. Quietly. If he could make it back to Embersheart he would be able to send for help and he had only been partially bluffing to her. They wouldn't be coming anytime soon but his absence would be missed and a sizeable force dispatched. She was still but one demon, as powerful and beautiful as she was.

But the quicker he could make that happen, the better the chances for his men and the villagers. Not to note his own sanity. He looked down once more at his raging cock and hoped that whatever she had done was not permanent. He was well aware of how vulnerable he was now. With the purity runes around his cock gone their was nothing to stop her from simply tying him back to the slab and taking him fully. Sliding her slick pussy around him, her powerful legs straddling him, her nails running down his chest.

He gritted his teeth, leaning back against the slab as his hands once more wrapped around his member. She could have taken him and turned him as docile as the villagers all ready, so she was toying with him. That could be an opening he could use. He just needed to keep her from finishing the job and escape. That was the priority. He stroked faster. Part of him wanted to resist even touching himself, not give her the satisfaction of having him spill any more of himself in this wretched tower.

But he needed a clear head to escape. He thought of his commander back in the capital. She'd admonished him when he'd been younger, more idealistic and far more foolish about how that there was a time to be unyielding in your beliefs and others to be pragmatic. The decision of which was based on which one saved more lives. Knight Gallant Karolina was one of the best. He tried to push thoughts of the demon out of his head, filling his thoughts of her instead. Shameful perhaps but she'd maybe understand given the circumstances. He just needed to get over the edge. His eyes where tight shut as his thoughts jumped around. Trying to imagine her, kneeling below him, her blue eyes staring up at him with that knowing look as she slid her mouth around him. Teasing him. Laying back on his bed, legs spread for him.

Then his treacherous mind betrayed him, the scene shifting, what would Karolina have looked like underneath the demons administrations. Chained to the slab, writhing underneath her, muscles pulling against her chains all the while the Demon sliding her cock deep inside her. Karolina's normally strong face broken, mouth hanging open staring up at her demonic captor. Asking for more. Rhodon grunted as he neared his climax, a slight guilty pang cutting through it all.

"Well my darling knight, while this is quite the show I don't recall giving you permission."

Rhodons eyes snapped open to find the door to the room sitting wide open, light from torches streaming in and silhouetting the demons hourglass form as she stood with that knowing smirk, one eyebrow raised and a hand on her hip. He gave a frustrated growl as the climax quickly receded from him. Partially out of instinct, he tried to lunge forward to attack her, or perhaps just to get to her, either way the chains round his feet got caught and he crashed to his knees with a yell as she chuckled.

"That is much better but you don't need to be as dramatic my dear."

He glared up at her as she snapped her fingers and shadows moved from her fingertips, snaking through the room and around his neck, a second later and the new chain was now firmly wrapped around it, the end in her hand.

"Come along, good sir knight. I have a gift."

With the adrenaline of the lost orgasm still hammering away through him he growled a no in defiance, despite being on his knees, despite the part of him lusting for her, for anyone. It was possibly the foolish thing to do, to antagonise his captor. Karolina wouldn't be impressed. But he had to keep the demon in his head as an enemy. He had to not submit.

Her voice lost a bit of the mirthfulness that it had contained. "Understand that during your training, it is always better for you to listen to my orders." She turned back towards the door, the chain going tight as Rhodon was yanked forward, hitting the stone ground as she effortlessly started to pull him across it. It took him some moments to manage to scramble up to his feet as her pace did not change. The clicking of her heels on the stone echoing.

"Better."

His knees and shoulders burned from the scrapes. Nothing serious but another reminder of her otherworldly strength despite her smaller stature to him. The pain did at least help clear his mind partially as she led him down through the tower. On first glance she had seemed surprisingly tall, looming above him as she had stalked round the slab. But now standing next to her he could see she was actually a few inches shorter than his 6'2 frame and that the heels that kept that constant click against the stone where not from shoes, but appeared to be bone melding into her feet, giving her that extra height and accenting her legs.

As they walked he tried very hard not to stare at her toned ass or the way her tail had seemed to wrap around one of her legs. Her hair had been pulled to her front, so he could see the way her shoulders and back flexed. The brassiere she wore not covering much of her crimson skin. With the hair out of the way he could now see the outlining of a slight tattoo of wings along her back, as well as some magical runes in a language he did not recognise running down the length of her spine. And while she kept he head forward the almost fey like pointed ears poked out from the mass of dark hair she had, pierced multiple times with different sparkling gemstones sparkling from the torchlight.

They came to another door where one of the villagers he had tried to save stood with a beaming grin on his face. He was now clad in a purple robe. Well partially wearing it, one arm was out, leaving most of his chest exposed, from the way he moved to open the door he was also clearly sporting a very impressive erection. He opened the door, smiling at both of them as they entered.

The room inside was lavish, the perfumed air was sweet while there was also the smell of succulent food mixed in. It was covered in different cushions, numerous couches and beds, all in various shades of rich purple and reds. Gold trimming around it all. In the centre of the room was a large marbled bath sunk into the floor, a central pillar coming up from it with water gently trickling down it. Rhodon felt his brow furrow. They where still at least on the third floor. Still it looked deep enough that sitting at the deepest part he'd be mostly submerged. Two of the other villagers where in the room. One was in the corner, he was clearly cooking on a small stove built into the wall. The other, the woman who he had almost killed, sat kneeling next to the water. Hand playing in it while smiling over at them. Both wore the same purple robes.

"I did have to do a little bit of redecorating but it is not worth the energy or effort for the whole tower when one room should suffice. I am not planning on staying for that long after all. Sit in the water, just in the shallow end next to the side."

Rhodon looked confused at her as she waved away the chain attached to his neck although he could still feel some kind of collar around it. The demon rolled her eyes.

"You have been laying mostly unconscious in a stone room for the best part of a day and a half. Anyone would be aching from that. You have also been sweating profusely during and after our little session. And had been travelling for days through the wilds. And you managed to damage yourself with your foolish little display upstairs." She ran a delicate finger over the scrapes on his shoulders.

"Simply you need a bath for the smell, some food for your stomach and some warmth for those aches. Although, speaking of aches" The smile flashed across her face as she reached round and he felt her hand grip the plug and slide it out causing an involuntarily shudder from him and yet more guilt at the part of him that already missed the feeling. "You don't need this for now. Now in the bath."

The brief thought of refusing and fighting flitted through his head however the calmer part prevailed, if she wanted him in the water possibly best to sink in gently, rather than be thrown in. He was mildly surprised to find the water pleasantly warm as he stepped into it, lowering himself to sit up to his waist, his legs fully submerged into the deeper section. His cock continued to provide to be a problem, bobbing just above the water. A fact that the villager was more than happy to stare at, making no attempt to hide her interest while her hand continued to gently swirl in the water.

Maybe it was the embarrassment he felt, both at being in this situation and also from failing to rescue them that urged him to speak. "Listen, I know that you are entranced but I promise to do everything that I can do to save you, all of you from this place. And I am sorry that I nearly struck you down, you were not at fault."

She gave him an odd look. "I am not entranced and I hold no grudge, so you do not need to apologise to me. You don't understand yet." Her smile broadened. "But you will."

The demon gave a tut from behind him. "Lily my dear, you missed a golden opportunity to ask him to apologise in far more entertaining ways. If he was truly sorry then he would respect your wishes and give you something you want."

"Oh, oh of course, your right Mistress. I must get better at that. Thank you." The adoration on her face was plain to see.

Rhodon felt the demon kneel behind him. There was a strange warmth to the air around her. Her hands came into view next to him as they wetted a cloth before she reached up and started to wipe down his arms and back. The warm water cascading down him. She had not been wrong, his muscles did indeed ache, although he had not appreciated by how much. Her touches were soft and gentle. He felt the sting as she moved across the scrapes on his shoulder and then heard the smallest of tuts and soft whisperings. The area grew warmer as a tiny amount of magic rolled over each tear in his skin, healing up the area as she continued to bathe him.

"Why are you doing this." Words once more tumbling from his mouth just to break the silence.

"I think I gave you plenty of reasons why." Her hands had moved up and over his shoulders, running the cloth along the top of his muscled chest, he could feel her body brushing up against his back.

"You could get the others to do it, why lift your hand."

The demon moved round, partially into the water as she continued to run the cloth down his chest and sides. Her lilac eyes seemed to look at him with interest, her features where surprisingly soft in the brighter light. He was surprised to realise she had freckles, or at least the demon equivalent marking soft changes in her crimson skin. She had a small turquoise nose stud. He tried to ignore the part of him that was yearning for her, the feeling of guilt of how attractive she seemed in this setting.

"I suppose your rulers and leaders would never consider showing care and affection to those under their charge? So much so that you find this odd? It is a sad kingdom that has taken root in this land indeed." She gave a pause before continuing. "Some more things to understand darling knight, I get pleasure from giving others pleasure, which doesn't always need to involve carnal pleasure. Although the stories are of course correct in that we do have a preference to that. Also I do admit that it is not a chore cleaning this warriors physique of yours." He felt her hand run down his sword arm. "But I also find it amusing just how much you are unable to understand, look at you, tensed up, waiting for me to spring my evil trap on you. Speaking of being tense."

She once more moved behind him and Rhodon couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as her hands ran up his shoulders and her thumbs pressed down in between his shoulder blades. Pushing down against the aching muscles she began to massage them, expertly easing out the knots and tension in them. He managed to hold back any more outbursts but groaned as she focused on his neck and shoulders. He couldn't help but shut his eyes as she worked on him and at some point a gentle hum from her turned into her softly singing as she worked. The warmth of the room, the feeling of her strong hands across his back, the sound of the running water mixing in with her voice. The smell of cooking food. He found himself relaxed and drifting.

Her hands once more left him and the clicking sound of her moving away towards the villager working on the food echoed in the room. He groggily looked up and realised he had no idea how much time had passed. He felt utterly melted, his muscles soothed, his mind like freshly shaved wool, even his cock was now mercifully no longer throbbing, sitting only half erect under the water. Inwardly a small part of him cursed at having once again failed to stop her getting to him, another part only wanted more.

She returned with the other villager and put down a plate of food, roasted strips of meat and a selection of wild vegetables and fruits. She picked up a small handful of berries and gracefully let them tumble into her mouth before nodding to the plate.

"Eat, you need your strength built back up dear."

His stomach growled as he reached for the plate, picking a piece of the cooked rabbit, before survival instincts came back in and he hesitated.

"Speak your mind, is there something wrong with the food that has been prepared?"

"Your kindness does not mean this is safe. This could be poisoned." His eyes glanced down at her crotch. "This could be tainted."

12