The Demon of the Deadwood

Story Info
Her journey to the Deadwood is nothing short of mesmerizing.
6.3k words
4.29
4.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oops, that was a long hiatus. Thank you to everyone who waited. Enjoy the story!

~~

Lyrei didn't like traveling in the dark. Especially not in expansive and overgrown landscape of the Deadwood. Dark, demonic creatures roamed in here from the many experiments by wizards in these woods long ago. There was a patch of rot in the center, one she had not yet reached, from a particularly dangerous demonic experiment that eventually led to the forest being abandoned by wizard and ranger alike. A ward was put in place to prevent the ever-growing rot from seeping out into Astedith and it was forgotten in the public's mind. It would have been forgotten in Lyrei's mind too, if not for the dusty book she'd stumbled upon in her alchemist's bookshop. The book claimed that Void Sanguinary, a rare plant appearing in places of much darkness, was plentiful in the rotting center of the Deadwood. Void Sanguinaries were incredibly potent both in their flower and berry form. But more importantly, they were incredibly expensive. As it was Lyrei could barely pay for her apprenticeship under her alchemist due to her peasant background. She worked an extra job as a barmaid in the evenings to make ends meet. If the Void Sanguinary was in such an abundance as the book promised, it was worth the risk of a few lesser demons. After all she was a skilled wizard, she knew how to defend herself.

Nonetheless the darkness made Lyrei uneasy. Demons were much easier to spot in sunlight than in the darkness. Now every rustle of the bushes made her jump, every birdsong in the distance made her squeal. She'd hoped to have reached the forest's growing rot by now, but the Deadwood was much deeper than she'd thought. Lyrei wished she'd stumbled upon an abandoned wizard's tower, like the many she'd seen earlier in the day, but now they were nowhere to be seen.

With steely resolve Lyrei lit a fire in her palm very briefly to check the direction of her compass, North. Good. She was bound to reach the center sooner or later. And she could last the night, her elven footfalls were soft and quiet with speed unmatched. Her clothing was dark blue, she blended in with the night.

But to Lyrei's surprise and great fortune, as she turned the corner the air suddenly smelled sickeningly sweet, high hedges flowered around her with dripping purple flowers pulsing blue. Void Sanguinary.

Lyrei gasped in delight. She opened a bottle held in a belt around her waist and began collecting the flowers and berries. She was careful not to ingest any of the lingering nectar because of the Void Sanguinary's mind numbing qualities. She greedily filled her bottles and bags full. She would be rich. She almost smiled in glee. The plant was so beautiful she didn't notice the rot around her. The scent was too heady and sweet. Nor did she immediately the steep decline.

She let out a small scream before immediately clasping her hands to her mouth as she fell down the cliff. She tried to make herself as quiet as possible, but that seemed near impossible as her body continued rolling down the decline for what felt like minutes. Strange and alien plants grew above her with menacing shadows, scratching her as she tumbled past them. Finally she was deposited onto the soft dirt ground. But not before a sharp stone cut into her cheek. Lyrei cried out in pain as her body was roughly thrown to the ground. She groaned, willing herself to stand up slowly. Her entire body was aching. She lifted a small hand to her cheek and it came back bright red with blood.

Shit. Blood. Her lilac eyes grew wide in panic. She must be deep in the rot now. And now that she was bleeding she was sure to attract the attention of beasts and far worse. Lyrei surveyed her surroundings to asses her next move, but then let out a little gasp of wonder as she took in the beauty of it. She could never have imagined the rot to be so beautiful. The blackened trees has been conquered by creeping Void Sanguinary and other strange plants. She breathed in the smell. Despite the rot the forest smelled fresh, like wood after a rainstorm. And combined with the rot was the sweet scent of Sanguinary, stronger now than it had been before. But not so far in the distance was her saving grace. A wizard's tower just beyond the alien garden. And even from the distance she could tell this one was far grander than the one she had stumbled upon before. She could see the intricate engravings and stained glass from her vantage.

A wave of relief washed over her. She would be safe now. Once she was safe in the tower she had healing ointments in her satchel she could use on herself. She moved towards the tower as fast as possible but was slowed down by an increasing dizziness. She dismissed the concern even as her senses seemed to dull and all she could smell was the plant's cloying sweetness and the heaviness in her head. She had just taken a fall. Of course her head felt heavy. So heavy she was swaying slightly trying to remain balanced. This was normal. She must have a concussion. That's why her head felt muddy and it felt like the smell invaded her mind.

Lyrei finally made her way up the stone steps at a much slower pace then it should have taken her. She tried to push the large wood door with peeling purple paint open, but it would not budge.

Shit. She had to brainstorm but brainstorming seemed so hard right now when her mind seemed to be a couple of paces behind her body.

Without thinking she began to bite on her nails like she did when she was deep in thought, she only remembered the Void nectar still on her hands when she tasted something akin to richly spiced honey on her tongue. Before she could panic the nectar melted into her tongue and left a pleasant pulse of warmth. She swayed lightly as . She would have been more careful about consumption of the dangerous nectar. She would have been more careful about what her textbooks had warned her, consumption of the plant's nectar and fruits were addictive. But as it stood now all Lyrei could think about was the warmth of the nectar as it dissolved on her tongue and spread throughout her body and into her mind. She stood swaying on the doorstep of the tower breathing in the intoxicating and thick aroma of the flowers around her. She suddenly felt too overwhelmed to do much of anything else, opting to wait on the steps of the front door until the spinning subsided. But then, the door to the tower opened.

"My, my, what have we here?"

Lyrei groggily turned her head but any movement seemed difficult, the scent was still thick in the air. The man before her seemed to be colored in purple mist.

It took a moment for the three versions of him to merge into one. He had long dark hair and dark clothes. She couldn't make up the rest of his face because it was cast in shadow.

She realized he seemed to be getting closer before she felt arms picking her up," What's such a beautiful little elf doing in the Deadwood at night?" The strange man chuckled. His voice had a low and warm timbre. It reverberated through her and caused her to shiver. Lyrei felt her mind clearing. "I... was looking for Void Sanguinary, so I could pay to continue being mentored by my warlock."

The man tittered, "An apprentice? How fun. What's your name, elf?" He turned her around soaking in her dainty elven features. He could see her pale gray hair tied in a braided bun under her dark cloak. Her icy eyes were focusing and unfocusing. It looked like she had been particularly susceptible to the aroma of the Sanguinary growing around his tower.

"Lyrei," she said, finally able to see the man in the moonlight. His face was handsome and angular. His skin was snow white and contrasted with the long braid of black hair that fell over his shoulder. But his eyes, his eyes were so dark , so black. The black was all consuming, he had no white in his eyes. They were breathtaking.

She felt the man shift his position. One hand pulled her hood off her head and the other gripped her chin so she couldn't turn her head away from his eyes. Usually she would have run, this was dangerous. What was this man doing in the middle of the forest at night? But his eyes were hypnotizing. All the dizziness had returned. Her senses felt enveloped by a strange warmth. The smell of the magical plants, his eyes, the soft murmuring of his smooth voice above her. "My name is Orfeo."

"O-orfeo..." The elf-girl mumbled placidly. Orfeo grinned and he tightened his grip on her chin as her body relaxed in his arms. Her eyes had glazed over again just like they had when he had first found her on his doorstep.

It was not often he had visitors. And even when he did nine times out of ten they were stupid peasant boys from neighboring villages who had come into the Deadwood on a dare and gotten lost in it's overgrowth. He couldn't even remember the last woman who'd stumbled upon his doorstep, and certainly no one as beautiful as the dainty little elf who was gazing into his eyes right now. She had a cute expression on her dazed face, her rosebud lips slightly parted with drool catching at the edges.

"Open your mouth, little elf." Orfeo commanded and Lyrei obeyed, parting her lips wider. He placed a berry on her waiting tongue and closed her jaw, "Swallow." She gulped down the berry and immediately she let out a gasp as her knees buckled. But Orfeo caught her in his arms, careful that his eyes never left hers.

Lyrei giggled as her mind spun and was filled with an intense warmth that seemed to pulsate with the flowers around her. It felt like a layer of wool had settled over her thoughts. All she could focus on was the handsome man before her.

"Good girl," Orfeo cooed from above her. He stroked her cheek and she grinned lazily at his praise as she leaned into his warm touch.

"Do you like being a good girl? Good girl's get lot's of berries." Did she like being a good girl? It was hard to think but her whole body seemed to melt at his praise. And she loved berries. She would do anything for another taste. Lyrei slowly nodded.

He petted her hair," Well that's good, because you are such a good girl." She erupted into a fit of giggles as she bobbed her head upwards to catch his hand, desperate for more touch. She was such a good girl, when he called her that it made her feel so giddy and light. Like she could walk on air.

"Open your mouth," He commanded again and this time her jaw dropped in compliance instantaneously. He grinned and placed another berry at the tip of her tongue. She greedily swallowed and Orfeo watched in pleasure as her smile widened and her head lolled backwards. Her body became even more limp as the berry took affect and Orfeo had to hold her tightly to steady her. She leaned into him and giggled. Her eyes focusing and unfocusing and drool running down her chin. Her cheeks were flushed a bright pink. She was definitely doped up enough to remain suggestible once he had broken eye contact. He had to be careful not to give her too many berries too fast. They were so potent they could completely crush a mortal's will if ingesting too many at once.

"Follow me, my sweet little elf," Orfeo watched in delight as she shuddered at the praise. He took her delicate hand, it was so small his engulfed it, and led her into the tower. She stumbled forward, almost falling into his back several times as she did so.

Despite, or perhaps due to, Lyrei's current state she was overwhelmed by the majesty of her surroundings. The tower was even grander inside than out. And unlike it's exterior, which was in ruin, the indoors was pristine. The stone floors and walls were polished. There was a lush red patterned carpet before them and a collection of red velveteen chairs and chaises seated before a crackling fire. The walls were covered in paintings and tapestries. She was immediately filled with a greater sense of peace. She was safe here. Orfeo led her to a chaise in front of the fire and sat before her. He made eye contact with her and once again her breath seemed to leave her and her mind seemed to slow as she focused into their abyss until her surroundings faded from view and all she could see was his endless night.

"Do you have anything for your injuries," She was dimly aware of Orfeo's voice speaking above her. It only barely penetrating the fog in her mind. She nodded and tried to say yes but her mouth was hanging open and it felt like a great effort to close it so all she could muster was a noise of agreement.

She clumsily reached for her belt. It felt like a great feat because her movements were so languid. She felt as if she was encased in honey. But she didn't have to struggle for long as her savior gingerly plucked her belt out of her hands and began rifling through it.

Orfeo could barely contain his excitement. He reached down to adjust his pants as he felt his erection grow in achy need. But he needed to be patient. So when she surrendered to him it would be a complete surrender. He took out a white ointment that smelled of Priestsleaf. A healing ointment. He placed it on the scratched dotting her face and they began to heal at an accelerated rate. "It's quite warm by the fire, how are you feeling, Lyrei?" Her cheeks had gotten progressively darker as he worked until they were a deep scarlet and she was letting out short pants.

Lyrei was burning up. Heat had spread through her body and now it was pulsating with such intensity she was squirming under his gaze. "I-I..." She panted. But it was hard to speak her mouth felt like jelly. "I..." She tried again, mumbling out a word that seemed halfway between a prayer and a plea. "Hot!" She finally yelped out, her eyes widening in need as her head fell forward. Orfeo caught her head again and raised her chin to meet his eyes. "Ple..easee..." She whined, as the heat pooled around her breasts and nether regions. Her eyes welled up with tears she couldn't take this.

"Use your words." He barked and she shivered at his commanding tone.

But it was hard,"Please, please take off my clothes," she cried, falling forward yet again.

Orfeo grinned like he had just one the lottery," Address me properly, you will call me Master." He watched her hazy eyes widen for a moment in understanding.

"But, I..." She protested in a moment of clarity. He could hear the confusion in her voice and seized the opportunity to disarm her.

"Do you want berries?"

"W-what?" But even as she said that he could see her eyes cloud over with desire.

"Berries. Only good girls get berries but good girls need Masters. And aren't you a good girl? Don't you want berries?" He pressed on, deepening his gaze while at the same time grabbing a small crystalline bowl of Void Sanguinary on a stand and holding it in front of her. He watched her lean forward and lick her lips. "Answer me, slave," He commanded and she shuddered. "Without Masters good girls get so horny and can't do anything for themselves. Do you want that."

She was a good girl. And he was right. She couldn't even think right now she was quivering with such fierce heat. Her pussy was on fire. She needed her Master to help her. "I-I'm a good girl," She whispered, her voice hoarse with desire.

He gripped her chin tighter and his abyssal eyes narrowed. "Say it louder and say it properly," He commanded and his voice sounded so dangerous she shivered. She couldn't tell if it was from fear or need or both. "I'm a good girl, Master,"she whimpered. She was shaking, she was on fire. He held up a berry and she automatically opened her mouth and swallowed. Her head fell back and she let out a long whine of need as its sweet, spicy, nectar invaded her mouth and clouded her senses.

Her Master pet her head and she shivered, "Now what did you need, slave?" He murmured and another wave of warmth passed through her. She gazed up at him adoringly. Her Master was so good. He would take care of her when she was so horny she couldn't think. She gazed up at him adoringly.

"Please... Please take off my clothes, Master."

"Of course," Orfeo crooned as he retracted his hand from her chin and she let out a little whine of protest. Her eyes were completely unfocused and her eyebrows were knit in desire. She looked disheveled. Her bun had fallen into disarray from her movement and her clothes were wet from her drool. He reached for her hair first, ignoring the burning heat in his groin as he did so, and undid her plaited bun. Her light gray hair came tumbling down, ending in luscious waves around her waist. Next, he unfastened her midnight blue cloak. Fumbling with the little gold buttons in excited anticipation, and through that to the ground.

She trembled before him now in only a white blouse and linen pants. He ripped the blouse and she arched her back and moaned as his hands brushed against her lace white bra.

"Take off the rest," He ordered, his voice was husky with need. Her hands shot to her bra and she unfastened it and threw it to the floor. Her panties quickly followed suit. No sooner had the clothing left her body when Orfeo practically lunged at her, enveloping her mouth in a hungry kiss with his hands cupping her cheeks.

Lyrei let out a low moan as heat pooled in her belly. Her entire body was on fire. She felt like she was going to explode. He detached from her lips but she threw her arms around his head, pulling their mouths together once more. He could hear her chuckle against her lips and the sound reverberated through her. It sent a chill down her spine and made her shiver. Her hands clenched his hair as he bit her lip and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She mewled into him, attempting to buck her hips but failing as he straddled her. His hands wandered down her body as he kissed her. He grazed the valley of her breasts and she mewled into his lips.

Orfeo parted their lips. A line of saliva linked them momentarily before it broke. She whined again, trying to raise her head and kiss him again but she was weighed down. He ran a hand against her cheek and watched her eyes cloud over as she leaned into his touch.

He studied her desperate figure. Watched the way her lily-white breasts heaved as she let out soft pants like a gentle litany. Her hair was askew around her face, framing her like a halo. And the silvery strands caught in the firelight, casting her in an ethereal glow. She looked like an angel fallen. He grinned, all the more fitting she had fallen into his clutches, then.

He squeezed both her breasts and her head fell backwards, bumping against the dark wood of the chaise, as she moaned. He lowered himself back onto her, this time onto her right breast as his hand went to cup and knead her left. Lyrei was practically convulsing under him. Her hands tiny hands gripping and pulling on his hair as his teeth grazed her nipple and his fingers pinched her other one.

"Please, please," He heard her whisper above him. She sounded dazed, completely faraway. He grinned into her tits, his free hand slowly tracing the path down her navel to her inner thigh. Her pants were getting heavier, her moans getting loader and more desperate, as he got closer to her pussy. He pinched a spot on her inner thigh only a few centimeters from her entrance and she squealed, thrashing her thighs as far as she could with the weight of his body on her.

"Stop it," He commanded and he watched her eyes widen for a moment and her movements slow. Her sighs were soaking wet, and the folds of her pussy glittered as her juices caught the light. He ran a hand over her folds and she convulsed under him, her head thrown back as a long moan tumbled out of her mouth. Her hips bucked under him wildly.

Lyrei could feel the well of heating building in her. She couldn't think at all anymore. Her mind was hot, her brain was hot, her whole body. Everything was pure, red heat. She could feel herself thrashing against him. She was loosely aware of her limbs moving in wild directions and sounds flowing from her mouth like honey. His dangerous fingers had moved from running over her folds to circling her clit. Round and round they went and as he continued she could feel the heat rise in her until she felt like she was about to burst. She readied herself for a release but it never came. His hands had left her pussy.

12