The Demon Queen of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and panted, her body still jolting in aftershocks, and I moved until I could feel her moisture against the head of my cock. I moved until I could feel her entrance and as I parted her lips, she squealed.

Her hands pushed against me. "Wait, wait, Mercer. I'm not ready!"

I paused and her lips moved. After a moment, she nodded, all those curls bouncing. I kissed her lips. "Are you sure?"

She nodded again. "Yes, the way is made smooth."

I had no idea what that meant. Probably some demon shit, but there was something to it. I sensed no pain in her, only tight, very warm wetness and pleasure.

I made one long slow push into her, drawing back once to let her moisture cover us, and I felt my balls against her ass.

I looked into her eyes, and they were glowing, almost pulsing with an amber fire. "This is right, Mercer," she said. "So good. Love me, Mercer."

She had the ability to squeeze with her inner muscles, and I was on the verge of erupting. I slowed, pausing while embedded to the hilt. "What..." She thrust against me. "Don't stop, Mercer! Something is happening. Don't stop."

"I'm about to come," I told her. "Let me calm down for a minute." I silenced her objections with a kiss, and although she continued to urge me on with her hands and body, I did manage to regain some control.

It didn't last, and fortunately, she was on a hair-trigger. We came together. Her hoarse little scream was joined by a groan from me and we coasted to a stop, my heart feeling as if it was going to beat its way free from my chest.

I never went soft, and as soon as our breathing slowed, she was moving again. All that lush sensuousness couldn't be contained. She kept gripping and releasing me with her inner muscles, almost like a hand, and it was exquisite torture.

I figured I could last a while, this time, but she came so easily, and so often, that I found myself losing control again. The look on her beautiful features, the sound, smell, taste and feel of her was just overwhelming.

I pulled out, flipping her face down and put my chest on that broad muscular back. Her ass was something out of fever dreams, and as I parted her thighs and slid back in, she groaned.

"Like this? It feels so big, Mercer, so deep! I'm going to come some more!"

She did, her capacity for orgasm astonishing. She cried out unintelligible words, some in languages I didn't recognize, some just sounds, and it went on and on until I could hold back no longer, filling her hot little pussy again.

I rolled us to the side, remaining inside her, spooning her, wrapping her exquisite gorgeousness in my arms. She continued to pulse around me, slowly fading, just letting me hold her. I felt her shake gently, then again.

When I peeked over her shoulder, she was crying. I brushed away a tear with my thumb. "What's wrong, Beautiful?" I asked.

She turned her head, all that amber fire in her eyes banked and in liquid pools. "I had no idea... that was... you don't know what you did to me, Mercer."

"I made love to you," I said.

"Love? Is that... Demons don't love. You destroyed me, Mercer. I'll never..." A sob escaped and I squeezed all that gorgeousness up to me, turning her head so I could kiss her.

I never went fully soft inside her, and I drifted off, murmuring little nothings into her hair. She could sleep, it turned out, and in the morning, we made slow sweet love, lasting hours, it seemed, until she complained about being hungry.

That was only the beginning. She was insatiable after that, trying to fuck me to death, I thought. She loved sucking my dick, and over the next four months, I had more sex than I had in the rest of my life combined. I was hopelessly, desperately, in love with the Demon Queen of Hell.

*****

Nina was looking pensive. I wondered what was going on. She had been with me for four months, and I was completely under her spell. She seemed to be as into me as I was into her. She had infected every part of my life and I was coming to know her moods very well.

"Something bothering my lover?" I asked.

She looked at me, shifted her eyes away, and then locked on mine. "Yes, I need to tell you something. Don't interrupt me, okay?"

I pulled her down in my lap and she looked like she was about to cry. She could, I had learned.

"Mercer, it's time for me to go," she said.

"Go where?" I asked.

"Away," she said. "It's getting harder every day, and I can't stay here... with you."

"Why not?" I asked. "You can't just leave. You're bound to me."

She shook her head and all those pounds of curls swayed. "When we had sex, the first time, it released my bindings," she said.

"What? Why... how... you've stayed here for four months on your own, then?"

"Yes. It's time for me to go, Merc. I have other... responsibilities. There's a reason I'm a demoness. There is no future for us now. Don't tell me you haven't always known that."

I guess I had, but it had been something I'd been pushing away. I was devastated. I felt like my heart was being torn, still beating, from my chest. "Nina, don't..."

She put her finger over my lips, leaned in and kissed me and she rose to her feet. "It's better this way," she said. "Goodbye, Mercer." A tear fell, there was that ruby flash, and she was gone. I sat, stunned. What had just happened? I was alone. It was the end of the affair, and the breaking of my heart.

*****

I was sitting in that same place, four years later, though on a different sofa. It happened again. There was that ruby fire and there she was. She wasn't alone. There was a little girl with her. Well, not a little girl. She had hooves and a tail. She was cute as fuck, too. Her eyes were a glowing yellow and made quite a contrast with her dusky skin. She had on a little blue dress and it had writing on it: "I Love My Dad." She was holding Nina's hand.

"Mercer, this is Mag'dra'ruth," she said. "She likes to be called Maggie. She is your daughter. Take care of her." She was gone. Just like that, I was sitting in my living room staring at a little girl standing in front of me with huge yellow eyes and a tail.

She blinked, just looking at me. I had no idea what to do or say. I just sat there looking, and feeling, stupid. She spoke.

"Hi, Daddy." She had the cutest little voice imaginable. "What are we going to do today?"

"Do you know me?" I asked.

"Yes, Mama and I have been watching you for a while so I would."

"Watching me? How? Why didn't I see you?"

"I don't know how to tell you," she said. "I can be where no one can see me. So can Mama. I can see things that are happening in other places."

"Oh." I was suddenly a moron. What do you say to a four-year-old demon child? Especially when she seems to be your daughter.

"Well, what do you like to do?" I asked.

"I like hugging," she said, dropping her head and scuffing the rug with her hoof. She glanced at me then dropped her eyes again. She looked so forlorn and cute and little it was breaking my heart. I held out my hand.

She saw it and took my big hand in her little one. I noticed that she had three fingers and two thumbs. I pulled her to me and hugged that little form, unable to believe how right this felt or the feelings going on inside me.

She was trembling a little, and I felt a little sob escape. I wanted to reassure her that everything was going to be okay, but I was too awkward. I just held her until she stopped trembling.

"I got the hugging," I told her. "We're going to be doing a lot of that. Anything else you like?"

"Yes, I like cat memes, and being outside and explosions," she said.

That cracked me up. I laughed and she looked up at me. She was so adorable! "You can't explode anything in the house, Maggie, okay?"

"Okay. We can explode things outside?"

"Sometimes," I said. "Not around where there are people or houses, though. I'll tell you when it's okay to explode something."

"Yes. I'll always wait for you to tell me," she said. "Daddy, do I have a room? I think I should have a room."

"Yes, there are two rooms you can pick from," I said. "If you don't like things in them, we can change them. Can we just talk for a minute?"

She took two steps on her little hooves and sat down beside me, very close. She snuggled against my side, slipped her hand into mine and her tail came up and wrapped around our hands. "What will we talk about?" she asked.

"Well, anything, everything, whatever you want to talk about. I need to get to know you. You know me from watching, or whatever. I want to find out all about you."

"What do you want to find out?" she asked.

She was looking up at me with those luminescent eyes. "Lots of things," I said. "What you like, besides hugging, I mean, what you don't like, what it's like to be you, everything. For instance, can you change how you look?"

"Yes, is something wrong? How do you want me to look?"

"Just like you do when it's just you and me," I said. "When we're around other people, can you look like them?"

"I think so," she said. "What would I do?"

"Well, humans don't have tails," I explained. "Can you not have a tail? Can you make your hands like mine? Can you have different colored eyes?"

Her little chin trembled, and I could tell she was about to cry. "What's wrong, Maggie?" I hurriedly asked.

"You think I'm ugly." A big tear fell off her unbelievably long lashes and trickled down one little rose-blushed dusky cheek.

I was horrified, and snatched her up, wrapping that tiny little body in my arms. "Noo, Baby. I don't think you're ugly. God, Maggie, you're gorgeous. I want you to be you when you're with me and it's just the two of us. I love your cute little tail, and your eyes are sooo beautiful, but when we're with other humans, they won't understand. They aren't used to little girls as different and beautiful as you."

Damn Nina for not explaining this and leaving me in this position, I thought. My heart was breaking. "Maggie, you look like your mother, and she is the most beautiful being I've ever seen or known. You look just perfect, and just like you should."

How do you explain this to a tiny little demon-girl? "Look at me, Maggie. See the clothes I have on? See your dress?"

She bobbed her little head, her curls bouncing.

"Well, I'm just fine naked, but I wear clothes because of other people. Do you understand that?"

"Yes. I can change and I will if you want me to. So, if I change, it will be like putting on clothes? Do you like my dress, Daddy? It says, 'I love my dad.' I made it for you."

Now I was going to cry. "I love your dress, Baby," I told her. "Thank you for loving me. I am going to love you, too, for the rest of my life."

She got a little golden glow about her. "What do you think you might like to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Can we go to the zoo?" she asked. "I like animals. There weren't any animals... before."

"Yes, we can go all the time if you want to. Do you like my house?"

"Yes, I do. Do you think I could have some ice cream? I like ice cream. And water."

I laughed. "Absolutely. I have vanilla or pecans, pralines and cream. Which do you want?"

She decided on the vanilla, and it was so cute watching her eat it, her little fangs biting into each scoop. When she was done, I asked her, "What do you want to do now?"

"I'm tired," she said. "Will you tell me a story?"

"Yes, I have a book with stories in it around here somewhere. Can we read it?"

"Bath and brush my teeth first," she said. "I like baths."

I ran her bathwater, and she came in and climbed into the bubbles, just a little brown chubby baby, but with the tail. I washed her and she leaned back so I could wash her hair. I dried her off, brushed and moisturized her hair, put on the little satin hair bonnet that magically appeared and she went and got a nightgown I didn't know I had. I showered and when I came out, she was sitting in my bed with the book, looking at the pictures. She was so cute and so lonely looking it made me cry.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"I'm okay, Baby Girl," I told her. "I just never dreamed I'd have you, and it makes me really, really happy."

"Me too." She patted the bed. "Read to me."

We slipped under the covers and she curled up against me. We finished the story and she snuggled in. "Maggie, are you going to sleep with me?" I asked her. "I didn't know if you slept or got tired."

"Yes, I do," she said. "Mama showed me how, and I'm kind of human, like you, Daddy."

She burrowed closer. I had to smile. "Comfy?" I asked.

"Yes, hug me, Daddy," she said.

I did and I knew I was never going to let her go. She asked me about her mother several times the first week. I told her she had to go away for a while, and Maggie seemed satisfied with that. She cried twice, and when I asked her why, she told me she needed Mama. It broke my heart. I tried to keep her busy, so she didn't have time to miss Nina. I took her to the zoo the next day. I got us those Friends of the Zoo lifetime passes.

"See, Maggie; we're going to come here a lot. We can come any time and we won't even have to stand in line," I told her. She was ecstatic and we spent the day. I discovered quickly that I had to keep a close eye on her. She changed her hooves into cute little feet, complete with shoes, the fangs shrank in size, her hands were normal and her tail vanished. She would occasionally slip and have little horns, or her eyes would glow when we were out, but that diminished as she got used to it.

I also had to stop her from climbing the fences into some of the animal enclosures at the zoo. "Maggie! Stop! What are you doing?" I asked when I saw her inside a fence surrounding leopards, looking for a way across the moat.

"What? I was going to play with the kitty," she said.

"Maggie, that leopard would eat you," I told her as I lifted her back over the fence. Luckily, no one saw her.

Her eyes glowed, as if she felt challenged. "No," she said. "It would be afraid of me, and knows I could eat it, if I wanted."

"Really? Do you know this, or you just think it?" I asked. I had no idea about what a little adorable demon girl could do.

"I know," she said. "I'm only kinda like you, Daddy. I'm not afraid of anything, except you being mad at me." She looked like she was going to cry, and little horns popped up.

"Noo, Baby, Daddy isn't mad at you," I told her. "We can't go in there, though, or eat the leopards. We'll get kicked out and the people won't let us come back." I hugged her and the horns disappeared.

I took two more days off work and we went shopping. We got her all kinds of things to wear and play with, and she wanted a dozen books. I got her an iPad so we could get e-books to read. We got her a bunch of new clothes and she seemed very happy being with me.

We talked about what we were going to do when I went back to work. There was a daycare in my office building, and I got her in.

"Maggie, there are going to be some... things you have to be careful about." I told her.

"What things, Daddy?"

"Well, like you can't have your tail, or hands, and your eyes have to be like other people's eyes. You can't have your horns, or hooves, either. Do you think you can do that?"

She nodded vigorously. "Yes, that's just for us, right?"

"Right," I said. "Also, you can't eat things, understand?"

"You mean like when I ate the goldfish?" she asked.

"Yes, exactly. Only things humans eat," I said. "Also, you can't make anything catch on fire. No curses or opening portals, okay? Just human things."

"Okay, Daddy," she said. "Now will you read me my new book?"

The first day, the girl who ran the place came to my office and got me. "Maggie is crying, and she won't stop," she told me.

I explained the circumstances to her of Maggie just coming to live with me while her mother was away, and she was very sympathetic. "Come and see her and we'll bring her back here so she can see where you are," she said. "I think if she knows you're close she'll be okay."

I went with her and when I got there, Maggie was sitting in a little chair. Tears were running down her little brown cheeks and she was shaking. When she saw me, she ran and threw her arms around my leg. "Daddy!" she squealed, her eyes glowing a little too much.

I knelt on the floor and hugged her up. "Let's go see where I work," I told her.

She dried her eyes with a tissue and blew her nose. She held my hand, and we went back to my office. I got her a doughnut, and we went in. I sat her in a chair and went behind my desk.

"So, Miss Roberts, I understand you want a job with SI," I said. I was the HR manager, and I did all the hiring.

She giggled. "No, silly; I just needed you."

"Well, here I am. If you need me you just go to the stairs, climb up three flights, walk down the hall and here I am," I told her. "I'll always be here and if you need me, that's all you have to do. I'll come and get you for lunch and when my day is over, I'll come get you and we'll go home."

"Okay," she said.

She finished her doughnut, and I took her back. I went and got her for lunch, and we got a sandwich at the deli around the corner. She brought the daycare girl back in the middle of the afternoon and just came in and hugged me, then went back. Once she figured out where I was and knew she could come and see me any time, she came twice a day to see me and she was just fine.

When she started school, that all changed a bit. I would drop her off at school and go to work. She got out at two-thirty, and I paid one of the mothers of a classmate to bring her to the office. She would come in, give me a hug and then go to the daycare. My boss was a very understanding woman. She was very kind, and she never gave me any trouble about Maggie being in my office or me taking off work to go and see her school events.

My house changed a lot, too. My refrigerator became an art gallery. There was different food in the pantry. Cereal with goofy names and exotic colors lined the shelves. There were toys in every room and little girl clothes turned up in odd places. Those were the "real" ones. She was very good about picking her stuff up when I reminded her, but she had a habit of just leaving things where she last used them. I remembered her mother doing that. She always remembered where they were if I didn't move them, so I just made Tuesdays and Thursdays pick up days. She would scurry around and put everything away and the house would be orderly for a day. She never complained.

She had her own bedroom, and she kept all her stuff in there, but she slept with me. We shared my bathroom for tooth brushing but she bathed in hers. She didn't much care for showers, unless we were in a hurry, and her tub had all kinds of bubble bath standing on the ledge. She had a basket of plastic tub toys and she used them all. Dinosaurs swam in bubbles and roared at each other, ducks and fish leaped and splashed, and a little demon girl giggled.

I never realized how lonely my life was until she came to live with me. She was a very good little girl. We had a few clashes of wills. She would sulk for a few hours and then climb up on my lap for a hug. "I'm sorry, Daddy," was the end of the matter.

There were... demon issues that weren't so easy to curb. She... ate things. There was almost nothing she didn't want to taste. She had ordinary tastes, like humans, and if she didn't like it, she wouldn't eat it again, but there were weird things, too. She would eat ice, constantly. She also liked raw meat, any kind. It was very disconcerting the first time I found her in the kitchen eating hamburger, straight from the package.

"Umm, Maggie, I don't think that's healthy," I said.

"What, Daddy?" She looked up and chewed, innocently.

"Eating raw meat," I told her. "Let me cook that for you. You might get a disease or a parasite."

"What is a parasite?" she wanted to know.