The Demonstration

Story Info
Farm boy Nitin gets pleasured by sex starved Muslim girls.
2.8k words
3.9
29.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jism786
Jism786
115 Followers

(This is a part of my Desi Tales franchise. Please, please comment and share your suggestions, criticisms and even your fantasies in an appropriate manner.)

My name is Nitin and this is a true incident. This had happened when I was in College. I was 19 years old and sex starved. I spent days masturbating and thinking about sex, so much that I even thought of exploring some of my fantasies in real life.

One thing common in my country is the lack of public awareness to sex and related topics, which I'm sure many Indians who read will relate to.

So you see this huge mass of sex starved boys and girls and you get chaos. No wonder so many rapes happen. You even see cases of public flashing and public masturbation common here. In fact, it actually is one of my fantasies. It was. Until that one day in college. After that, it no longer remained a fantasy, but became a possibility.

So I was in Kerala at that time. In one of the most notorious colleges in the state, at that time. I am not naming the college, as I really don't want someone investigating this. But the people are real. So for a simple background, Kerala is a hotbed of politics. So much that it has seeped into the educational institutions. So there are several such outfits representing political parties or certain ideologies. It suffices to say that colleges here are not usual. Student walkouts are common, like seeing a full classroom without an attractive female teacher is impossible. Fights, riots, arguments, sit-ins, these are common occurrences. The studious ones, who don't want to get involved in these usually are the ones who suffer. Students like me.

Now I'm not remarkable, but I am fit. And being from a lower caste Hindu family, I have had days where I had to work my ass of at my father's farm. Like hard work. I loved the work, to see the sweat glisten on my body while also spending time with my tribal workmates and sharing fantasies about their women, while still dressed in a loincloth, gave me a rush. So the work gave me shape and fitness, but not really a desirable face. I developed a dark complexion due to the prolonged heat under which I worked in, but despite facing nil discrimination, I just had this inner uncertainness of ever approaching a female.

My mother though was fair. Fair in skin, heart and mind. She was lovable and my father who was just as dark as I was, did express displeasure on seeing me inherit his color rather than his wife's but ultimately both of them loved me.

Now, back to college. Most classes here are a mix of various people from several communities. So while there are other black or dark skinned guys like me, there are also really fair skinned or brown skinned people too. We have Catholics, Muslims, Hindus all in one class at a time.

In my class, I was like the teachers pet. For helping them organize the class or to help with paper correction to dusting the black board. I was it. Once though, a prof crossed the line by asking me to clean a mess, me and several other students protested. Being the most outrageous student groups, our teachers too had to adapt and develop unorthodox methods to control us.

One of them was Prof. Rubina Sultana. According to what we students knew and several others, she had a very questionable reputation. Possessing a killer figure of a body, her huge 38 size breasts didn't sag like most would for her size and instead stood up proudly, showing it for every male's gaze. She was a busty woman with white skin, like many Malayali women, had an incredible ass structure and as she would always be in a revealing sari (uncommon for a Muslim, but still sexy) it only accentuated her beauty, by laying bare her navel and waist. It was believed she had married twice, divorced her husbands and now was currently in the process of ditching her third husband. She was a woman drawn to men and had several affairs with married men and responsible for ruining many people's lives. But it all could just be speculation, I thought.

So, this regular Monday morning, most boys had left the class for some protest and the remaining were only 20 of the total 58 strength. The first hour was going to be a bore with the most boring lecturer coming and me and several students were actually planning to leave when, out of the blue, Rubina entered our room. Like always she never carried books anywhere and was also adorned in an outrageous outfit of a sari. She always wore her blouse designed as a bra and made sure the loose end of her sari always exposed her cleavage. So all eyes fell there whenever she walked and this time was not different. Rubina never did look like a teacher or professor and appeared more like an aunty from a high-society, who flaunted in her beauty with her outfits.

In the room, among the 20 was Kader, Asif, Ganesh, Kumar and Me among the boys and the rest of the 15 were girls. I saw Christina, a girl who had problems with everything, stand up.

"Mam, we have Sam sir's class now."

Rubina looked at her and replied, "I know. You had. But he is not coming today, so class," she looked at us all and said, "Today, we are going to do something different."

"So its Value Education, now?" Christina asked. Some of her friends asked her to sit down.

"No, it is not. This is something that all teachers have been instructed to do. About real, practical education. Sex education."

Just as she uttered those words, Ganesh suddenly sprung up and startling everybody began to walk out of the classroom, head down. As he was leaving, Rubina moved and closing the door she locked it. Then she moved to the only set of windows while tucking in the loose end of her sari in her waist and closed the windows too. The room had darkened so I got up and switched on the lights. I decided to sit in the front bench, instead of joining in the back to get a better look at Rubina.

"Class, I'm sure you know a lot about sex, but this is not going to be just some lecture, rather a demonstration. So, I'm going to need two brave volunteers, one each from the boys side and the girls side." She waited and when no one moved, added, "Quick."

When some of us began to duck, she smiled at us. "So, you're going to give me the opportunity of selecting randomly? Very well... Lets see, lets see, lets..." she began to scan around and her eyes fell on me. Partly because I was sitting in the first row and partly because I made sure she did select me, for whatever she was going to do.

"You. Come here." She said pointing at me. I nervously got up, like I always became whenever I was called in front of the class, which I'm sure all students can relate with.

"Come here, don't be shy." I went and stood next to her, smiling nervously as I met several of the girl's faces in the class and the amused faces of my male friends in the last row. Rubina had draped an arm around me and I was being pulled to her side. I felt elated as I pushed against her boobs and got an excellent view of her cleavage from the side, which resulted in my getting a hard-on.

"Well, what's your name, young man? Nitin is it?" she asked, reading my name from my hanging college ID card.

"Yes mam."

"Drop the mam. Now, how many here are your close friends. Leave the boys. Among the girls group. How many?"

"None mam."

"Sorry?" I remembered her saying to not call her mam.

"I'm not close to any of the girls."

"Really, you don't know any of them? You've been studying here for a year now and you're saying you don't have a single female friend?"

"I know some...I talk to them. But they are not..."

"Ok. So whom do you talk to?"

"Um.." I looked up and scanned their faces. "I know Shivani, Christina, Nancy, Shehnaz, Faiza, Safiya, Annie. That's all." Most of the girls were looking at me with their head resting on their chin. Like I was part of some show for them.

"Ok. So relatively, the others are like strangers to you. That's fine. It'll make the next part easier. Now tell me and the whole class, about how often you masturbate?"

The entire class, including me, gasped but when I saw Rubina's face, I realized she was being serious. I looked down.

"It depends. At the least, once in a day."

"What does it depend on? Your mood?"

"Yes."

"So what turns you on? What makes you horny?" Before I could say, someone knocked the door to the classroom. Rubina went to open it. It was Sana Fathima, one of our class's student. Rubina asked her to enter, then closing the door and locking it, she made Sana to stand there before turning to me and repeating her question.

"Mam I'd rather not say. It's very personal."

"Ok. But say, if you were totally naked here, would you be horny? Would you feel sexually excited?"

"I...I think so, yes."

"Fine, then let me see...Oh! What's this? You're hard already?" Rubina exclaimed as she began to rub her hands along my crotch area through my jeans and felt for my erect dick, which had hardened overtime as I kept answering Rubina's questions. Rubina appeared to like it and she squeezed it gently, making me squirm as I stood on my toes.

"This is really big. Ok come on, now. Strip." Rubina said it just like that.

"What? Here?"

"Yes, here. It's a sex demo right? You need to be naked to proceed further. Go on."

I removed my shirt. handed it to her then slid my shoes under the desk. Then I proceeded to my belt, loosened it, unzipped my jeans, removed them, removed my underwear till I was completely naked, in the front of my classroom. In front of all my friends and for some reason, it only made me harder, making it difficult for me to hide my growing cock. Rubina immediately removed my hand and looked amazed at my dick. It was jumping, the black, long thick dick of mine at the prospect of getting wet by the most desired pussy in the entire College.

"Look at this. Now, this," Rubina said as she dragged me back to make sure everyone got a better look, "Is what I call a cock. Look at the size of it, Nitin, you dark horse, this is really marvelous."

Rubina took my dick in her hands and began to give me a hand job. I held onto her shoulders as she began to explain something about how wet my dick was to the class and how such lengths of dicks was not very common in Indian men. With a sudden bout of courage, I looked at all the girls faces and saw their reaction. Some were literally wiping off saliva from their mouths, while some were either disgusted or just too shocked to react. Especially the girls who were wearing hijabs, were smiling and talking among themselves, while drooling over me. I was impressed by myself and looked down at Rubina's hands rubbing up and down on my foreskin, along the entire length of my dick, making wet sounds as my precum travelled to and from along with her palms. Rubina then stopped playing with my dick and turning to the girls, asked for a volunteer. The entire class became silent again and I saw the guys discussing among themselves, about who would join me. When no one was coming, I turned to Rubina.

"Why don't you show what you want to?" Rubina laughed at me.

"Dear boy, you're cock might be big and huge and all, but only a manly touch satisfies me. You are just getting started. And if you think I'm just some common whore, who will allow some random boy to fuck me, then you can keep dreaming."

I was mightily disappointed and felt humiliated too, but just then, Sana Fathima the girl standing by the door spoke up.

"Mam, I'll volunteer."

Even Rubina was surprised but she didn't stop Sana from removing her bag and walking towards me. Now Sana Fathima was the most studious girl in the class, well actually in the entire Department. She also belonged to an extremely religious Muslim family. She was always devoted in her studies and never deviated from it. The last guys who had proposed to her had been subject to a rude rejection. She was 19, petite, had small breasts and most of her body was covered in a burqa always, like even now when she was standing in front of me.

I leaned back on the teachers table and proudly showcased my dick to her, at which she stared at it.

"Ok, so Sana, what will you do now?" It was here that Sana's upbringing kicked in.

"Mam, I'll not undress. I won't remove my hijab either. But for the class demonstration, I will um..." she hesitated a bit, "I will give Nitin a blowjob."

"What the fuck!" I heard Kader's voice break the silence of the classroom, before he closed his mouth and the rest of the class laughed. I too smiled wickedly at his direction, before I saw Rubina approve and Sana got on her knees in front of me. I saw Rubina jump up on the first row bench which was empty and prop herself on it, stabilizing her ass, as she leaned back on her hands and watched me getting sucked. The whole scenario was getting me unbelievably horny.

Sana first stroked my dick to get harder and as she did that, she also began to suck my balls. Now, I completely forgot that I was in a room full of my college mates and began to enter my zone of sexual frenzy. It didn't take long for me to get hard and Sana saw it too. She first licked the tip with her tongue, then swallowing it like a straw in her mouth, she bent down and allowed half of it inside her mouth, before she took it out. She looked wondrously at my dick and then went to sucking it, this time holding onto it and without removing for a while, she bobbed her pink, hijab clad head on my dick. Up and down, up and down she went like she was starving from a lack of dicks in her life and truth be told the very fact that a hijab clad Sana was sucking my cock in front of the whole class was really something else. I pulled back her hands from my thighs and made her use her head only to suck me off.

Wanting to use the situation to the maximum, I slowly pulled Sana's head and made her mouth accept my cock deeper, down her throat. She struggled for a bit before she adjusted but I was already near my climax, so I got up and began to throat fuck her. Her head kept jumping back as I thrusted deeper into her mouth, as if she wanted to leave, but I held on, till that familiar feeling came from my balls and I gave a final thrust as deep as I could into Sana's mouth before I erupted inside her. She began to choke on the gushing amount of cum pouring into her mouth, so I soothed her, by rubbing her head.

"It'll be easier if you just swallow. Come on, it'll be ok." Pacified, she did the same as she gawked at the taste and shut her eyes, trying to finish her ordeal. Then I removed myself from her and she sank down on her knees, her mouth leaking fluids, which fell onto her hijab and dress, staining them. Sana struggled to wipe her mouth while I went over to Rubina and grabbed a bottle of water which she gave me. I gave it to Sana who immediately gulped it down and stood up to walk to her place, after she grabbed her back. She sat back and watched me, as I resumed my position on the desk, waiting for whatever was going to happen further.

Rubina jumped and exclaimed, "Well that was fun."

"It would have been more, if only you had joined."

"Oh, you would have liked that, wouldn't you?" she teased me before turning to the rest of the class.

"Now, which of you girls are ready to get impaled by our monster here?"

(To be continued in Part 2)

Jism786
Jism786
115 Followers