The Dentist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhrpaws
bhrpaws
4 Followers

It's at this point that he grabs me by either side of my hips and turns me to face the wall of our stall. He stands behind me and I can feel his hot breath in my ear. He reaches arms around and flicks his forefingers quickly on my sore hard nipples. "I think Daddy is a dirty old slut who would actually enjoy getting his pussy fucked instead of getting sucked off." he quietly hisses. "Isn't that right Daddy?"

My head reels at the turn of events, all due to these beautiful red panties. "Yes son." I confess. "Your Daddy is a horny old slut needing a good fuck."

Tyler stops the torment on my nips and pushes my face into the wall. He reaches down to my pretty red panties, finds the back seam and rips it open.

There's no protest on my part...this has become a complete rush for me and is making me even hornier.

I can hear his jeans hit the floor with a thud of whatever's in his pockets and feel him squatting down behind me. Some more rip of fabric and then I shiver at the touch of a hot man tongue lapping at the lips of my man-cunt.

"Daddy keeps it nice and smooth for his son." I hear him grumble, more for his own sake than mine. "It tastes good for me, Daddy." He digs his face in, tip of tongue in hole, and leaves my crack sloppy and wet.

He stands behind me again, spitting into my crack and presses a finger into my waiting brown hole. I move forward against the wall at this invasion and bite my lower lip. I really enjoy being manhandled in this manner and do nothing to interfere with his preparation of me. Two fingers, twisting now, make me moan out loud. In and out, more twisting.

"Please son...fuck your Daddy..." I trail off.

He jolts his fingers out, making me whimper at the ass ache and I can immediately feel the tip of his cock kiss my chute. I wiggle and press back in hopes of getting a solid peg inside me but he pulls back in unison, denying me entrance. He's teasing me so deliciously.

His fat helmet is oozing and I can feel it making my man-snatch slimy. I can't stand the teasing any more and push back hard and fast, hearing his stop by the opposite wall. Finally, I'm impaled with thick cock and feel a sense of great relief as my slippery cave clutches loosely around his pecker.

He pushes back, my chest now hitting my wall and begins a harsh fuck. It's as it should be in full rut; cock pounding, cunt yielding. All out, then in again. The buck rushing to spill his cock snot.

"Take it, bitch-Daddy! Milk your son!"

I allow Tyler to use me for his pleasure. My own cock is hard as fuck and bulging out of the lace waistband. I'm being fucked-right. I want to cum but can't without stimulation. It's a hot moment of need and denial.

One last slam of sloppy sex inside me and Tyler, my dirty sex crazed boy, pumps his nuts dry.

With both of us fully dressed, we step out into the hall and Tyler says, "Thanks daddy, needed that."

He grins, I grin.

We take our separate ways and I head back to the hotel for a shower and some good sleep. I'm feeling completely gratified, oddly. No need to jerk-off.

I only need a little play with someone else now and then. So, that being said, I spend the rest of my week just going to the management classes, drinking some beers after dinners, and getting my rocks off a couple of times with my plastic friend and Sire Palm with his five brothers.

Here I am, landing at LAX and returning back to the normalcy of my life.

A good buddy of mine, Les, picks me up at the airport and we stop for some supper and drinks as a 'Thank-you' for the ride home. A second reason for dinner is to avoid the Friday late afternoon rush on the freeways.

Les is what I'd call a good-ole-boy and we've been friends for a couple of years now. He's the realtor that arranged the purchase of the house my wife and me are now living in.

Over time, we've become best buds and can share information about our sexcapades. I never had realized how common it was for married fellas to step outta the box and find themselves a good little cocksucker who can provide them with what they ain't getting at home.

Les has found a regular thing. He told me it's better to see if you can get an on-going liaison for hook-ups. "It cuts out the possibility of catching something and gets better as the time goes by because ya can get to know your partners likes and dislikes." he'd told me. "It also makes it so they can learn what really turns your crank and ya can let go and explore."

"How was your trip to Phoenix?" Les asks as we step out of the car in the restaurant parking lot.

"Fine, man." I proceed to explain that it was nothing more than a bunch of policy and interpersonal skills workshops every day.

"Sounds like a bunch of crap." Les states flatly.

"Pretty much." I agree with a knowing grin. "How's the house market? Sell anything lately?"

"Kinda tough. Always a bunch of couples or retirees looking to downsize. They're looking for a palace on a beer budget or for some type of perfection before they'll close. Same pile of shit."

We are finally sitting at the bar and have ordered some food and a couple of whiskeys. We continue our chat and spend some time catching up on our lives. Nothing really new for either of us, generally speaking.

With a naughty grin, Les eventually looks up from his supper and asks me about any recent partners that I may have encountered. I tell him about my bad luck at the bookstore here in town, and then about my lucky strike at the bookstore in Phoenix.

Les, of course, was just opening the door in that conversation so he could tell me about his sleazy little sessions with his sex partner. They meet up regular, every couple of weeks or so, and go at it like bunnies. Now an then they find a third interested party and keep it fresh and horny.

I ponder a bit. It's a great idea. Find someone compatible and just have at it. As I consider it more and more, a conscious decision is forming in my head that I need to find a way to make a similar connection.

We eventually finish up our meals and have another drink for dessert. Les winds down our visit with a comment about the traffic probably being a bit lighter and we begin our trek home.

The weekend passes pretty quick. There's a room at home, adjacent to my bedroom, that I've been wanting to turn into an office-slash-man den. I'm going to knock a doorway in the adjoining wall so I can move freely and privately between the two. Maybe I'll even add a fold out futon, a TV and a beer fridge in addition to the desk and computer. It could be my own apartment in this dreary house.

Judy spends most of her time at work, and when she gets home, we'll sometimes grab a meal together or chat a bit. For the most part, however, either of us are home late and usually just retire to our respective rooms before bed-time. That's the way of it...separate lives hidden by a marriage certificate.

Monday and work again, I'm thinking, as the dull beeps of the alarm clock make their irritating sound. Up and adam, coffee, a shower and then in my car for the drive in.

The morning wood took some time to disappear today. It's been awhile and my body's telling me it's about time I do something to take care of business.

I'm lucky enough to have a private office and can surf the web in between my work activities or at lunchtimes. Most days it's endless e-mails, spreadsheets, contracts and such, so there isn't much time for a leisurely look through web pages. I make time on days like today though, when my nutsac's feeling heavy and full.

Usually I'll just enjoy checking out some porn, muted of course, or some x-rated picture sites. Browsing through to get the horny going on, anticipating what I'll be looking for after the work day is done. Today is gonna be a little different though, I think. I'm gonna go ahead and visit CL. I'll take a gander at the connections section, maybe man-for-man or casual encounters.

The entire situation with my wife has left me reluctant to seek out some pussy. I've become disillusioned with the male and female possibility of interaction. Besides, I sure as hell would never be able to explain a pregnant mistress, much less deal with that kinda fallout. Guy to guy action is safe in that department.

I come across a post from some gent who's about my age. He's a smaller fella, five-foot-five with a shaved head, a stache and a little goat. He advertising that he's interested in sucking off a straight or married man and that's he's willing to swallow every drop of spunk you got to give. He's even willing to lick on sweaty nuts and hole. Best part is that he's willing to service on a regular basis.

Sounds perfect.

I'd really enjoy a slow-teasing blow and getting my smooth butt-hole rimmed. I'm hard and can feel some man-honey leaking out onto my slinky underwear just thinking about it.

I reply with a message including my stats. Age, height, weight and cock size. I let him know I'm a married guy and need some good service down below.

It's lunch and I sit back, after sending, to see if I get a nibble. I gnaw on my sandwich a couple of bites, and to my hot surprise, I receive an email within the next five minutes.

He tells me he's got his own apartment and wants to know about what time I'd be looking.

I finish eating my burger and fries and return a reply. I let him know it'll be around 4:30 after I get done working for the day.

I'll be damned, it's all been set up and decided that I'd stop by his place on the way home this afternoon.

The hours are creeping by like days. I'm finding it hard to contain my excitement about the whole situation. It's not so easy to concentrate on my job now that I know I'm gonna be able to get my nut later on.

The time does pass and I finish up the spreadsheet I've spent the day tinkering with. With my computer put to sleep, I grab my keys and saunter into the late afternoon sun and my waiting SUV.

I arrive at his apartment complex and park. I have already received a couple of work texts and take a little time to respond. I step onto the black pavement and head toward the building where there's an elevator to take me up to the third floor.

A couple of short knocks and my new suck-bud answers the door. He's wearing some denim shorts and a white T with the arms cut off. He looks just as his ad described, which I find surprising. Anybody I ever met on the net tends to embellish a self description. This guy here seems real to his word.

I'm invited in and we exchange names courteously. Joe even offers his hand out for a shake. He carries a masculine air about him and I don't suppose anybody would peg him for a dedicated cocksucker. This is where the niceties of society end.

This fella is hungry and kneels down before me to rub his hand over my crotch. I'm hard as stone already and he gives a little sigh of approval. He tells me to grab a seat and offers me a vodka tonic, which I accept. He sits on the sofa, pulls out a smoke and lights it up, taking a deep puff and exhaling through his nose as he sips at his drink.

He notices I haven't brought in any cigarettes and offers me one of his. I don't usually buy any because I just end up smoking them all, but I do imbibe every now and again. I say thanks but not at the moment and gulp down a swig of my cocktail.

We chat casually about the kinda of work we do, some of our sexual history and whether or not we consider ourselves gay. I explain that I'm a bi guy, for the most part, since I'm not really interested in romance with men, just the sex part. Oddly enough he gets that and tells me he considers himself gay. He's quick to mention, however, that he's not at all looking for the happily-ever-after situation.

He just likes the service side of being with a man and leans to the submissive role.

We can both feel the electric in the air and he snuffs out his cigarette and remains completely dressed as he gets on the floor, crawls over and unzips my trousers. He stuffs his nose in to take a casual sniff of my ripe package. He lightly moans as my scent wafts into his nostrils.

In less than a minute, my pants and lycra man panties are around my ankles. My black dress shoes are still hugging my feet, my shirt's still on, but I'm naked waist to shins. He seems to like my predicament, the working parts exposed for his easy access with me bound by clothing in some sense.

No time gets wasted as he dives into my smelly crotch, first contact being his tongue tasting clear sex juice off my wet piss slit. I lean my head onto the back of the woolly slipper chair I'm sitting in and breathe a deep sigh. Such great relief of finally having some wet stimulation on my swollen cock head. I assist my personal slurp machine by opening my legs, wide as I can, with still having my trousers at the base of my legs.

Joe teases my needs by only taking that one lick of my precum, pulls off my pulsing dick and then moves his tongue muscle onto my smooth sack of rocks. He suckles one, running his tongue around in circles with his lips clamped down on it so it can't pop outta his mouth. Then the other in similar fashion.

That wide tongue begins a slow steady lap from deep in my taint up into the fold between my leg and sweaty nuts. Then the other side as he takes a thorough inhalation of man spice, mingling with my salty musk.

He sits back on his heels and looks up into my eyes lustily, then moves both hands up inside my shirt to seek my tough rigid nips. It drives me wild as he rapidly flicks them with his thumbs and bows his head to take every last inch of my thick peter into his silky throat in a single gulp.

No fuckin' question here...this man-whore loves dick and has perfected the method of service a guy craves and needs.

The slow pleasing torture of coaxing sperm from my nuts begins.

Up, down and swirls at his neck starts out lazily and deliberately. Special attention is paid to the areas just underneath my glans. That tentacle inside his mouth snakes around my bloated helmet, just under the ridge. Then a pink cavern of wet muscled gullet wrapped around my thick steak. Closer and closer to making milk due to unrelenting titillation of my now hypersensitive schlong.

"Holy shit!" I mumble as the insane pleasure ceases and I feel Joe's barbel begin a focused dig into the base of my butt crack. Jutting, tickling, creeping and trying to reach my bung hole.

I slide down on the chair, open wider for admittance and I can feel his tongue just grazing my ripe pucker. Fuck, not enough...

I lift my tangled legs up as Joe leans back on his haunches to admire my urgent tussle to expose my starving crack. I grasp my pants in the middle an pull so that my legs come up high and my ass opens wide for that magic tongue.

Joe drives back into my exposed and extended rump and performs the same slow tease of my asslips that he gave to my pecker. Light licks, tiny sucks of sensitive tissue. Dripping laps of rough tongue muscle all around and everywhere but where I need it most. Inside my smooth and waiting sphincter.

I look down at my cock sitting on my belly and then through my legs at the site of a guy getting ready to eat me out. A puddle of man honey is leaking onto my stomach and my nuts are pulled up tight in a mound. I'm moaning at the delicious ass munch I'm getting but there can be no satiety until I feel dilation of my deep pink folds of male pussy.

FINALLY, I get rewarded for my enduring patience. Tongue meets man cunt and digs in deep.

"Kiss it Bitch! Dig deep" I command. "You fuckin' tease...eat it..."

Joe complies and I find it a complete turn-on to have found a superb cocksucker who's willing to do whatever it is to administer a good and proper polish of the knob.

My rank greedy hole takes no time in yielding to Joe's probing tongue. The feeling is fantastic and I can feel the sensations running through my ballsac and into my iron putz. Joe has, again, mastered a method. He knows how to lick and prod at a man's velvet pleasure pit.

His technique is one I've never felt and makes my cock seem to be on the very edge of squirting. The fucker is opening his lips like a suction cup over my complete ass ring and sucking at the same time as the tip of his tongue juts into my orifice. Suctioning my brown ass lips around his flavor taster.

The ass assault is over all too soon but is replaced with an equally blazing tingle.

Joe grabs a hold of my tight nuts and pulls down gently until they are both stretched and resting comfortably on the palm of his hand. He uses this thumb and forefinger like a shackle around them to keep them from riding up and pulling in again.

"They wanna get up in there and make cum," he comments lowly, "but gonna make you wait a little longer..."

He clenches and wraps his hot hand around my nads and tugs down firmly to put my cock in a slightly downward position. My nuts are aching with a bit of pain as he begins sucking on the slab of meat he's got in his face. My initial instinct is to tell him to let go but the gratification and bliss of the throat wrapped around my needy penis keeps my mouth shut. Definitely not willing to interrupt this suckers business of drawing out my thick nut.

Joe begins to squeeze his hand around my jewels while he works his magic tongue up, down and around my gorged shaft. The combination of the harassment of my balls and the hot sensations in my cock is turning out to be some of the greatest wicked pleasure.

Closer and closer to edge. Joe sensing when I'm gonna shoot and slowing down to almost a halt. Then after several seconds, more tonsil tickles.

I've lost all awareness of the world around me and can only focus on my one duty. To feed this hungry cocksucker some throat cream.

I can't hold back, he's earned this thick gooey load. He intuitively releases my swollen and aching gonads and I loudly grunt gobs of cum into his mouth and throat. At least three healthy pumps from the nut factory.

Joe takes it like a champ, no gagging, no coughing, no leakage. He sinks his nose down to my pubes and rests his chin on my sack.

He stays there, tongue and throat still. Apparently he's enjoying the feel of my dick going limp. The warmth of his mouth is enticing and feels excellent even though I'm totally spent.

He gently pulls off my half-hard prick and licks each of my balls a couple of times before sitting back and then standing up to move over to the couch and sit down.

We silently look at one another for a good thirty seconds and then I break in with a comment about how good he was at that. He thanks me for the compliment and tells me that cock service is what he loves doing so he tries to do it best.

With a shake and wrangle of his cigarette pack, he pulls out another smoke and extends the flip top box my way. I grab one and he leans in to flick his lighter in front of me. I put the filter between my lips, angle in to puff and inhale the smooth kick of tobacco smoke into my lungs. He lights up as well without letting the flame go out and relaxes back to the couch.

"No doubt that you do your best," I say, "you gave me one of the best blowjobs, if not the best blowjob I've ever had."

He giggles out a laugh and ends it with a proud smile.

Well, that's how it all started.

bhrpaws
bhrpaws
4 Followers
12