The Depths of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flexed my legs sort of kicking my heels against the ground, it must have seemed like I was struggling to get away but I just wanted to knock some feeling back into them.

I saw the look on Miranda's face, she was torn between the real excitement of knowing the limits of what was possible were far far further off than she had tested and the distress of seeing another woman really hurt.

It didn't take John long to string me upside down, getting my head set just right so that I would be able to get to Miranda's pussy took a bit of fine adjustment. 'A little up, yep, wait, when I spread she will be too high, down a little?' and the final height was set just lower unless she spread her legs wide to grant access.

I started to go red in the face as the blood made its way down there and settled, why don't people's legs go red when they are walking around? Not the question for the moment it seemed.

Suspended upside down, my 'skirt' flopped to my belly, my legs spread with ropes over the pergola and a torso harness holding me upside down, I was ready for whatever joy Miranda was going to demand of me.

Miranda wasted no time, she didn't even wait for John to leave, she just pulled down her panties from under that pencil skirt and hiked up the hem for me to gain access to her treasure. She pulled up my head so my tongue could go to work and said 'make me cum in one minute, if you do, I will make you cum and request you are not punished, that is your reward for taking John's admonishment.'

I tried, I really tried, John timed it with his fancy Rolex that I bought him last year, but while I could sense she was edging closer, time was up before she got there.

She backed up away from my tongue. 'Am I right in thinking that I can spin the toy around the right way up?' and John nodded, 'Let me show you, actually a second set of hands would help.'

I could see the massive bulge in John's pants, he was turned on more than I had ever seen him, there was a darker spot on his slacks which I took as leaking precum.

Then the world was the right way up again and I was locked into the new position with my feet now spread and attached to the bottom of the pergola.

Miranda pouted at me, 'Too slow, for that, there is no punishment except missing out on your own pleasure, but, before you get excited, I am going to hurt you, simply because I want to.'

She reached out, undid my too tight blouse and pinched one of my nipples, softly at first and then harder and harder, till it was tingling with blood loss. Then she started twisting it back and forth, pulling on it, stretching the nipple and the breast under it away from my body.

I wanted to say nothing and just hold the steadily building scream in but then she put her foot on my stomach and shoved hard without letting go of my tits.

The shove broke her grip on my nipples evoking a strangled scream from me. When I stopped rocking back and forth in the harness the first thing I saw was that both my nipples were still attached and the second thing I saw was the absolute look of pleased excitement on John's face.

He went to the clothes line and grabbed the metal clips, returned and held them out to the newly excited Miranda, 'I know these wont hold as hard but they will hurt while you go to work on other ideas.'

She grabbed them like a wad of cash with no strings and stalked the two paces to my body, she took her blouse off and wrapped her arms around me tightly, letting me feel the warmth of her, the soft feel of her full tits pressed against my own, her nipples now rubbing on my own abused tips.

Her breath came to my ear and she nibbled, licked and sucked my ear lobes intermittently.

I started to get wet again, this was not good, I knew it would result in an awful outcome down the line but in this place, wrapped around me she was a pillow soft goddess.

Then the teeth closed around the upper part of my ear and through her teeth she whispered, 'If you pull your head away successfully risking a tear in your ear, I will make you cum if you can within three minutes, if you do not, I will put these pegs on your poor little titties and bring you to the edge before punishing you.'

The teeth were firm, her hands clenched my buttocks tightly, pulling in such a way that opened my anus to the house should someone be watching. John had come around to see what she was up to and he laughed as he saw Miranda's teeth firmly and painfully clamped on my upper ear. She started grinding her teeth back and forwards on the lobe and the growing burning sensation made me wonder if I would lose a chunk no matter what I chose. I tried to pull away but her grip in the hug made leverage very difficult. Every time I pulled and gave in, she tightened a little more, I felt wetness and I wasn't sure if it was blood trickling down my ear. So I went limp.

She released the hug and then released my ear. 'You gave in, such a shame, ah well, pay the cost time.'

I assumed that the clips would hurt on top of the over stretch from before but she was in no hurry. Picking up my beautiful mounds she waggled them back and forth in her palms, 'John, gotta say, if I had a cock I would titty fuck the shit out of these every damn morning before I left for work.' and he just shook his head, 'My desires run a little darker, not really interested in the classics'

She shrugged, 'each to their own I guess eh?' she asked me and I nodded, I mean what was I to do? Disagree? I really did wish that he had fucked them every morning before leaving for work.

She dropped them and they finished in a good place for my age, then she pushed them up as high as they would go, stretching the skin out underneath, I mean she really shoved her back into it. It was painful but not as painful as the descent, she didn't wait for them to come down, she yanked them down and then pressed downwards as hard as she could, flattening them against my chest then slapped them into my chest over and over, like she was trying to permanently get them to pancake out. 'There John, I bet I knocked a year of those titties remaining beauties!' she crowed over her shoulder.

He had his cock out and was stroking it, Miranda looked at it and giggled, 'You really really want to see her destroyed don't you?' but he said nothing. The clothes pegs from the line went on my nipples. Miranda placed them carefully, like she was applying the most expensive jewelry. I could feel the blood failing to enter the zone fully and knew when she took them off it would hurt quite a lot.

Miranda picked up her hand bag from the ground and pulled out a little vibrator, a remote control one. 'So John, if you know her well, you know when she is about to cum, help me get it up inside her little pussy.'

He grabbed some tape out of his back pocket and Miranda felt between my splayed legs 'Oh, a little dry, she is learning I think.' Miranda spat on the toy and pushed it deep inside me, the tape was applied from my belly button, between my legs and round my arse crack.

Miranda waggled the remote in my face. 'This thing will fuck you up no matter who you are, I have seen the most resilient go down in a fit of orgasmic screaming, it might take ten minutes, a minute or even an hour for that poor smashed little pussy to climb pleasure mountain but you will orgasm...except, you won't. I fucking dare you to try and sneak one!' and turned it on.

I felt it jump to life, a low, slow pulse from deep inside and knew right away she was right, it might take half an hour at this rate but I was going to cum and cum hard.

She left it on low and slow and turned to John, 'You, have suffered without any relief long enough, I would like to sit on your lap and grind my way to glory while we watch her slowly climb her way to hers.'

They sat on one of the sun tanning chairs, he with his back to the chair facing me and she with her back to him eased herself down his good length. 'Fuck John, feels like old times, I remember when you used to ram me in the cafe at work after everyone had gone home, bare backed me like a two dollar whore.'

That brought me to my senses, that would have been quite a while ago, before he abandoned our sex life.

I couldn't help it, 'You fucking shit! You were barebacking this slut at work?' I croaked out, damn that throat job had actually made it hard to talk.

He had the decency to look a little uncomfortable, 'You rarely let me bare back you while we were married.' he ground out at me.

I hissed through clenched teeth as Miranda laughed and moved the vibrator up a notch, 'Really Sasha, you who would allow a man or woman to do just about anything to you and you wouldn't bare back your own husband?'

I spat back at her, 'I didn't because any form of birth control I took made me too sick to enjoy fucking him at all, eventually we gave in and I had Katey almost immediately. I never ever wanted my husband to go without!'

I hung my head in remorse, 'I would have done anything he wanted if he had just told me he wanted it. I would! I...I...I would have found a way.' I ended up choking out the last part, that damn vibrator was making a mockery of any anger or sadness, it was just chewing up the ground between the start line and the finish line.

Miranda had not sensed the change in John, she was just riding him slowly, leering at me and mocking me, but John's eyes were locked on me over her shoulder, and they looked interested. Interested in me. Interested in what he and I might look like tomorrow.

He let her continue sliding up and down but she might not have existed now, she was his fleshlight, I was the one his mind was fucking.

I knew it, I started losing it, he could see I was starting to shake and my breathing was rough. Miranda thought now was the time to cut the feed and I moaned as the vibration stopped.

John lifted Miranda off him and she pouted till she saw his laser like focus as he stalked over.

She cackled, 'oh child, he is going to make a mess of you now, you should know when to shut up.'

John reached roughly between my legs and tore the tape off, it hurt the butt cheeks but my pussy was so wet, it all but slid off the front. He shoved his fingers inside and wrenched the toy out, throwing it on to Miranda's hand bag. He spoke low, just for the two of us, 'Anything I want? How I want it, when I want it, with whoever I want you and I to do?' I nodded gulping, I suspected that his desires were dark, but we would work it out.

He walked to stand in front of me, he called for Miranda to come and kneel, 'Clean my cock off with your mouth and lube it up with your spit.' She complied excitedly but she was still missing that smoldering current running between John and myself. She cleaned him but his eyes burned through my skull, never looking her way once.

I could feel his mind hungrily searching mine out. I could almost feel the lashing snarling animal inside his mind.

He took out a white silicone sheath from his pocket, it looked like a male sex toy and Miranda almost squealed with excitement, 'Oh fuck yes, the cock thickener! I can't fully take it when he uses it, it hurts little doll but I don't think you are going to get much say in the matter!' Gods it was pathetic, Miranda didn't yet understand she was no longer required in this conversation.

John was already a good size, seven inches, average thickness, cut tip, forest trimmed, a good little curve even, but when that sheath slid over his manhood I knew without having to look it would be something else.

Now he was almost as thick as a coke can and gave him an extra inch at least. He moved around behind me and called Miranda over. 'Open her cunt up and place my tip at her entrance.'

The sounds of gurgling delight coming from her made me certain she had not understood what was going on between us. I felt the thickness touch my entrance, I could feel it was not lubed on the outside, and that this was going to be my payment for talking without asking and daring in his rage to pretend I was his equal. I needed to be punished for it, I accepted it.

He grasped my hip with one hand and snaked a hand around my torso to grab at one of my tits. John growled in one of my ears, 'I am going to let this week play out with all the invitations I issued but if you will accept this, we will remain, we will talk, we will fuck as I like it and as you like it too.'

I could feel his shoulders flex in an apologetic shrug behind me 'I owe you an apology for Miranda, but I do not apologize for how I like to have sex. Do you agree?' and before I fully got out my 'yes', he shoved his hips forwards while attempting to sheath himself inside me in one go.

It didn't work. I wasn't that tight but he was that wide now, I wanted to take him and I was dripping, but that much adjustment that quick just turned into a long slow grinding plow forwards, I moaned even as his hand moved up to grip my throat, 'You will take it, you will take it all.' He grunted in my ear and I gave in to the extending of my vagina and it slid home one external ridge and bobble at a time.

'Holy fuck! That is so fucking hot!' I heard Miranda exclaim from somewhere below me, her voice swam through the delirium of happiness, pain and pleasure. John sawed back and forth inside me growling his delight, I could feel the nodules of the sheath almost popping like bubbles at the entrance as they gained entry and lost it rhythmically. I heard my cunt sucking at it and heard John admonish Miranda to go around the other side and make herself useful by licking my pussy and getting the vibrator on it.

She did as she was told but gazed on between licks in wrapped astonishment as my pussy took the pounding. When the vibrator contacted my clit I think I came, they said I came, I convulsed in John's arms but made no sound, my eyes rolled back in my head and if it wasn't for the straps holding me up I would have fallen.

When I came too I knew he had not stopped, he just kept sliding in and out, sawing my pussy to a numb state but his breathing was getting shallow. 'I am going to cum soon, I was planning on doing that in your arse but I want this, I want you on fire.' He shook me by the throat, 'Does it hurt you baby? Does daddy's cock seem like more than you can bear?' and I nodded, I whispered back, 'anything you want, split me in half, but this cunt is yours, fuck me till I feel it in the back of my throat, choke me out and use my unconscious form to finish in.'

He wrapped his hands around my hair pulling my head back strongly, using that and the other hand hooked in the harness to bury his sheathed and thickened cock deep as I have ever felt it, then twitching, expanding, even through the silicon sheath I could feel the ropes of cum, actually I could feel them! In my pussy! The tip of this device must be open. His hot seed rushed into me, I could feel it warming me, making us whole and I had another little orgasm.

He stayed in me till he got a little softer and then he said 'now for the second thing I have always wanted to do to you.' and he pissed, like a fucking race horse right up my insides. I could feel all the semen and piss mixing around inside, it was hot though not enough to burn, it swelled my womb, it felt decadently filthy.

I came again, later when I examined the memory I couldn't tell you why but I came hard, as he pulled his now deflating fuck stick out of me, the torrent of liquid ran out of me chased by the squirting orgasm that went with it.

The edge of the pool was a mess, golden piss, little lakes of white cum mixed in it, my body was a streaked landscape of bruises, little spikes of pain from my nipples and I was so thirsty and hungry.

John untied my hands and feet and pulled me out of the harness, I rubbed at my arms and shivered as the adrenaline started to come down. John pointed at Miranda, 'Take her upstairs and shower her, feed her and then put her to bed, do not abuse her further.'

Miranda pouted, 'I haven't cum yet, a deal was a deal.' but John looked furious and rounded on her. 'I will honor my deal, but she is my wife and I will make sure she is ready to do what must be done. Now go, and clean her up while I tidy the mess out here.'

Miranda was true to the instructions though I could tell she was not pleased, that was ok, I wasn't pleased with her either, she had fucked my husband bare back without my consent. Funny that was my issue, I didn't care about the infidelity, only that she had enjoyed his smooth shaft and balls skin on skin before I had taken mine.

I was washed, in silence, I could feel Miranda's ire that she hadn't gotten off using me as she had imagined but I knew John, if he had made a deal he would keep it and damn anyone including myself in getting in the way.

I wondered if I had imagined the switch in his demeanor, was I just hoping he would forget and all would go back to normal? But that would be the death of both of us, the cat was out of the bag and neither of us could pretend to play vanilla games any more.

She fed me, I finally got bacon, some salad, eggs and fruit juice. It hurt to swallow and she smirked at watching my naked arse sitting on the kitchen bar stool, slowly eating, almost shaking the food off my fork as I ate.

Miranda selected some clean sheets but put me into bed naked, she took care not to do anything that equated to abuse but as I was drifting off to sleep her hands gently laid my limbs out and she went to work with her fingers and tongue.

Caressed every part of my torso, patiently waiting for my body to come alive despite my mind longing to escape to oblivion. She wrapped herself around me, her arms cradling under my breasts, fingers reaching to the nipple on the opposite side, she would slide her fingers up to up my face, work her fingers into my mouth to enjoy my tongue and then ultimately take the moisture back down to skate over my nipples which hardened under the assault.

At one point I drifted off but she shook me awake and purred in my ear. 'Stay awake beautiful lady, I cannot keep going if you are asleep.'

I wanted to tell her I was drowsy enough that I would be happy to let my orgasm drift away but she had an idea in her head and as long as I didn't push her away she would have her ultimate desire. I didn't mind, in the lack of reaching for my peak I edged and I am surprised she didn't abandon the project.

Eventually her fingers drifted between my legs and the molten pool of liquid was all the assurance she needed that I was enjoying this slow climb. My breath immediately caught and now my attention came closer to the surface.

She didn't increase her assault, she drifted on, playing and teasing my pleasure centers, no hurry, barely any pressure.

I wondered if it was designed to leave me hanging, but eventually her explorations slipped inside my entrance and she pulled in a way to stretch me and provide slightly more friction.

I didn't mean to but my mouth tilted back and latched onto her neck and I moaned very quietly just under her ear. A slight lower of the shoulder to give her arm more extension and her long fingertips hit my G spot. I shuddered, she sucked on my ear and rubbed a little harder.

'I want you to cum my little one, please, give me that cum you gave John, that look, that total wild abandon that seemed to offer up your soul.'

I wanted to now, I could feel it, just out of reach, but with a little more pressure I would get there, but she kept just letting it slide away, saying something about wanting to see that look.

A shadow crossed the doorway and John leant against the frame, I felt him, even with my closed eyes and then heard his rumble.

'It's ok Sasha, I'm here, you can cum for her.'

I lost it in her arms, she hadn't done anything more, the knife edge of arousal was well and truly pressed, it was his approval, his soothing, his pleasure, his...permission.