The Descent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted an open relationship, that's the truth. I cheated on Rich a few years ago, remember? And I felt like shit and I told him about it—you know the story—but after the dust settled, I saw that I did it because there was something missing. So, once I was sure that Rich wasn't going to kick me to the curb, I mean, he'd be fucking crazy right?" she paused to motion to her body with her hands and smirk, "but after it was all said and done I tested the waters, put it out there," she paused, making sure Sharon was keeping up.

"At first, of course he just thought I was wanting an excuse to cheat—especially after what had just happened—but eventually, we compromised and tried this swinger thing and the rest is history," Barb continued.

"But," Sharon added, encouraging her friend to conclude her obviously incomplete story.

"But it has always been a compromise. And I've talked to Rich and I know that he just wouldn't agree to the open marriage thing, so this is as good as it's going to get until I'm too old and no one wants to fuck me anyways," Barb concluded with a sour face, perhaps peering a little too closely into the future.

"So, are you wanting me to tell you it's okay if you start cheating behind Rich's back? I don't know what you want from me right now," Sharon replied flatly.

"I want you to tell me, honestly, that you aren't feeling some of these same things. That you haven't fantasized about taking the training wheels off and trying it out for real. And don't you fucking lie to me again Sharon, you should know by now that I damn well know when you're bullshitting," Barb challenged.

Sharon pursed her painted lips for a moment and thought to herself, trying to make sense of her feelings. More importantly, how honest did she want to be? She had already let her inhibitions peel away enough to end up on top of Jared's cock, behind Jim's back. She also remembered feeling shame, guilt, and ultimately relief to have gotten away with it. But how did she feel now?

"I cheated on Jim a couple months ago," Sharon blurted.

Barb's jaw dropped, needing only her expression of disbelief to compel Sharon to continue.

"It was with the guy I met on my first night at the swinger party. He texted me after you and I met for brunch and had some drinks, so I was a little buzzed. He wanted to meet and just chat, have some coffee. I ended up drinking even more, until I was almost falling over. He walked me back to my car, kissed me, and then we fucked on his front seat," Sharon recounted, almost clinically.

"Did you tell Jim?" Barb gasped.

Sharon simply shook her head 'no.'

Barb covered her mouth, her sparkling sky-blue eyes wide with shock.

"Sharon, you're too much!" Barb half-whispered and half-shrieked.

"I know, I know. It was a mistake. I got home and he was asleep, so I took a shower and I never really had to explain. But I was scared Barb, like I had no idea what I would've said if he had met me at the door and started asking questions. It could've been so bad," Sharon explained.

"But was it fun?" Barb countered.

"Excuse me?" Sharon asked incredulously.

"Did you like it? Fucking around on Jim?" Barb pressed.

"No, I mean, in the moment sure. But afterwards, I just felt like shit. It was not a good move," Sharon reasoned.

"You felt like shit? Or you were worried about getting caught?" Barb replied with a knowing grin.

"Are you serious right now?" Sharon wondered aloud.

"Don't bullshit me Sharon," she replied sharply.

Sharon's eyes rolled, and despite her best efforts a smile fought its way onto her face.

"I fucking knew it!" Barb exclaimed, loud enough for her words to reverberate off the tiled walls of the restroom.

"Okay, so yes, obviously it was great. In the moment I was ready to move my shit out of the house and get a condo and relive my youth and all the other clichés. But then I went home, sobered up, and came to the realization that I don't want to lose my family," Sharon explained.

"Right, but you don't need to move out and lose your family. We're here now. The men are out swinging their stupid rackets at little white balls," Barb encouraged, sensing her moment.

"I think they're called clubs," Sharon corrected inanely.

"Clubs, rackets, who gives a shit? They're not around, that's my point," Barb pressed.

"So, you want to seriously go get picked up by some guy, right now, in this bar? Is that what you're proposing?" Sharon replied exasperatedly.

"No, I want us to go get picked up," she smiled.

"Why are we doing this again?" Sharon asked feebly.

"Let's not go over that again. You know damn-well why we're doing it," Barb answered firmly.

"Okay, lead the way," Sharon relented, unwilling to admit the burgeoning sense of excitement that was bubbling up inside of her.

"Atta girl," Barb grinned.

"One more for the road?" Sharon offered, reaching back into her purse for the vial.

"Is that even a question?" Barb joked.

A few minutes later the two women emerged from the squeaking wooden door, another couple of bumps of coke lodged up their noses and headed for the bar.

The lunch rush was dying down and there were fewer people in the bar, now mostly just consisting of single men drinking and watching sports. As the two immaculately dressed women in flawless make-up and expensive dresses approached the row of stools, at least one of the men did a double take.

After sitting at the near side of the bar, the two men who noticed them approach each wore wolfish grins as they peered across the counter.

The bartender, who had been leaning against a mini-fridge watching the game with his patrons, jolted upright and made his way over to the two women.

"Ladies, what can I get-cha?" He said in a mildly unsavory manner.

Before either woman could respond one of the men at the bar cleared his throat in an attempt to get their attention.

"You can put their drinks on my tab," he said with a wink.

He was a man in his early to mid-50's, with close cropped silver hair and a healthy shadow of silver stubble on his face. He was deeply tanned, somewhere around 5'10" and 25-30lbs overweight. He wore a navy blue Polo shirt tucked into light colored khaki shorts with a brown leather belt. He wasn't ugly, Sharon thought as she looked him over, and his bright blue eyes sparkled brightly at her as he smiled.

"Such a gentleman," Barb purred, immediately flirting with the man.

"A beautiful woman should never have to pay for her own drinks," the man winked again.

"I'll have two lemon drop shots, and so will my friend," Barb ordered, nodding her head in Sharon's direction.

The spiky-haired bartender turned to confirm, and Sharon simply offered a nod.

"Getting the party started early?" the man asked from across the counter.

"The party never stopped, honey," Barb answered, her brow arching.

The man chuckled at that, perhaps ill-prepared for Barb's brand of no-nonsense flirting.

"Well, my name's Flynn, who am I buying drinks for on this fine afternoon?" the man said, while picking up his drink, napkin and making his way over to them.

"Stacy, and this is my friend Mel," Barb lied, roping Sharon into a ruse unwittingly.

"Stacy and Mel, very nice to meet you," Flynn said, eyes sparkling.

The bartender walked back with the 4 lemon drop shots and placed them in front of the two women.

"Anything else?" he checked.

"Nothing for now, thanks," Sharon replied.

As Barb and Sharon reached for their first shots, Flynn noticed the wedding rings on their fingers and his smile faltered momentarily—clearly trying to retain the confidence that had brought him this far but warring with his rational mind over the likely outcome.

Both women downed their drinks and then sucked on the sugary lemon, Sharon mostly shadowing Barb for what to do. Without pause Barb and then Sharon reached for their second shots and repeated the process—making short work of Flynn's free alcohol.

"You ladies in a hurry? Meeting someone?" Flynn prodded; his suspicion sparked by their prominently displayed wedding rings.

"Nope, just wanna get to the good part," Barb toyed.

Flynn laughed heartily, nodding in appreciation.

"Can't blame you for that, but if you drink 'em that fast we won't have much time for conversation," he mused.

"Maybe conversation isn't what we're after," Barb challenged.

Flynn seemed to need to take stock of himself at that point, trying to square his understanding with reality.

"I probably shouldn't be asking you this, but aren't those wedding rings on your fingers?" Flynn tested.

"They are," Sharon cut in, starting to feel a familiar surge of confidence and anticipation.

"Some kind of open-marriage thing I'm guessing?" Flynn wondered aloud.

"Maybe we're just whores?" Barb blurted.

For a moment Flynn was caught wordless, after which he burst out laughing.

"I guess I don't really care either way, as long as some jealous husband ain't gonna come looking for me," Flynn joked, although clearly testing a theory.

Both Barb and Sharon just smiled.

"I got a room at the Blue Palm, it's walking distance," Flynn tempted, still sounding unsure about the legitimacy of his current streak of luck.

"Lead the way," Sharon motioned with a wave of her hand.

Flynn swallowed the last two fingers of the brown liquid in his glass and stood up, wasting no time in trudging toward the exit. Sharon and Barb followed behind, expensive heels clicking on the hard floors and drawing a most interesting series of looks from the other patrons. Sharon wondered how many of them believed they were prostitutes—and surprised herself with concluding she didn't really care.

As soon as the two women reached the parking lot they began digging into their purses, each extracting their cigarettes. Flynn stood and waited while they lit up, each of them sending long streams of smoke into the light breeze before continuing on.

The Blue Palm was indeed only about half a block away, a somewhat dingy tan-colored hotel with two stories and a bright blue palm tree sign that indicated vacancy.

"It's nothing special, just a temporary thing while the divorce finalizes," Flynn explained hastily while digging into the pocket of his khaki shorts and removing his key.

Sharon silently chuckled at the accuracy of her initial judgement while Flynn fumbled with the door. Once open the two women stepped into the small dark room, and Flynn followed—shutting the door behind him.

"Like I said, nothing sp—"

"Your belt," Barb interrupted, prompting Flynn to squint hard at her in surprise.

She nodded her head toward his crotch while taking another drag on her cigarette, wordlessly pressing him to get on with it.

"You ladies don't waste time," Flynn chuckled, now fumbling with the loop of his leather belt.

"By the way, it's a non-smoking hotel so—"

Barb once again interrupted Flynn's blustering, this time by unbuttoning his shorts and yanking them down to reveal light blue boxer shorts with little sail boats on them. Sharon noticed her stifle a laugh and Flynn go red in embarrassment, but it ultimately didn't interrupt her intentions.

Sharon stood a few feet away, languidly smoking her Marlboro while her best friend yanked a stranger's boxers down and grabbed his cock. Barb hadn't even bothered putting out her cigarette, it remained smoldering between the fingers of her left hand while her right stroked Flynn's manhood.

She casually took a drag and exhaled the smoke in a thin stream onto Flynn's lower abdomen, while continuing to pump his length. Flynn reached back and steadied himself on the bed as Barb finally engulfed his phallus with her mouth, wrapping her shiny red lips around the base of his shaft. Sharon watched with heated anticipation, her crotch moistening noticeably as she shifted her footing. It didn't take long before she was reaching her hand down to that warmth and massaging her clit with slow circular motions—her loose, short dress making it easily accessible.

Barb stopped slurping and bobbing for a moment and turned back to Sharon, revealing a toothy grin while keeping the head of Flynn's penis trapped between her teeth. Her eyes flashed from Sharon's eyes down to her hand in her panties and back up to her face.

"Want to suck some cock?" she tempted, letting the cockhead remain partially between her lips as she spoke.

Sharon didn't answer, she simply walked over and kneeled on the floor next to Barb. She took one final drag off her cigarette and tossed it to the floor, exhaling lazily and leaning toward the rigid prick in front of her. Barb released her grip on it and allowed Sharon to take her place, watching in lust-filled amazement as she slid Flynn's cock in and out of her mouth. Her hand snaked down to her crotch and she wasted no time in plunging a finger into her leaking hole, taking a final drag off her cigarette and flicking it carelessly to the floor just as Sharon had done.

"Together," Flynn panted.

Sharon slowly slid the cock from her mouth and began licking it from tip to base while Barb began doing the same, the last traces of smoke escaping her lips in tiny wisps. They both began sliding their tongues along the length of his cock from opposite sides, more than once allowing their tongues to brush against each other.

"Who do you want to fuck first?" Barb asked with her mouth still attending to his dick.

"Mel," he panted.

Sharon's initial confusion cleared after remembering the name of her alter-ego and she stood in response.

"On your stomach, the bed," Flynn commanded through ragged breath.

Sharon did as she was told, bending over and laying on her stomach on the bed while her legs remained planted on the floor. She instinctually hiked up her dress to reveal her bare ass and bulging labia, peeking out either side of her thong.

"Oh, fuck, that's nice," Flynn reported, punctuating his approval with the crack of his hand on Sharon's ass.

Sharon yelped ever so slightly at the unexpectedness of the contact but proceeded to enjoy the feeling.

Flynn stepped unsteadily behind Sharon and leaned into her for support. Sharon felt him struggle to balance his posture while guiding his prick to her hole, so she stiffened her legs a bit and jutted her ass out toward him. It was the precise adjustment he needed and in moments he was sliding himself into her with ease. Sharon felt her entire body shudder as her cunt enveloped a new cock, the wrongness and recklessness of what she was doing instilling each thrust with additional stimulation.

The soft slap of their bodies crashing together took on a cadence that seemed to reverberate within Sharon's head, creating a meditation-level focus on the pleasure she was feeling. When her eyes fluttered open, she saw Barb sitting on the bed in front of her, with one leg pulled up on the bed and the other still on the floor. Her knee was bent high off the mattress and her now-bare foot planted on the comforter as she rubbed her clit furiously with her right hand.

"We're such sluts," she panted, her lips curled in a look of satisfaction.

"We're cheating whores," Sharon reflected back.

Sharon reached her hand down between her legs and began rubbing her clit, unable to abstain from pushing herself to orgasm. She worked her clit hard, her cheek pressed on the cheap comforter of the bed while struggling to maintain sight of Barb's simultaneous self-manipulation.

"Do you feel guilty?" Barb taunted, clearly getting off on their combined infidelity.

"N-no," Sharon grunted, nearing the onset of an orgasm.

"We should do this every Thursday," Barb whined, spurring on her own climax.

Sharon felt the breath catch in her throat and her body flex and spasm, then the explosion of sensitivity to her clit and the reverberation of pleasure that expanded in every direction. Sharon's hand fell from her clit as she surrendered to her orgasm, her muscles contracting sporadically as she let the wave of heat and stimulation tickle every nerve. Barb was right behind her, grunting and spasming through her own version of Heaven.

Flynn's pace had slowed to a crawl as he was clearly doing everything he could to stave off his own orgasm.

"Stacy," was all he could manage as he slipped himself from Sharon's pussy and stood swaying at the edge of the bed.

Barb kicked off her other heel and placed both feet on the floor, more than a little unsteady herself while trying to recover from her orgasm. Flynn began to shakily make his way over to her as she placed her hands on the bed and bent over while standing. Flynn leaned his midsection out and peered down at the prick in his hands as he felt around for the entrance to Barb's pussy.

"There," Barb assisted as Flynn thrusted himself into her.

While Barb proceeded to get humped, Sharon rolled onto her back and began catching her breath. She sat up and looked back at the scene, Flynn's hands gripping tightly on Barb's hips as he rhythmically pounded himself into her.

"I don't have long," he informed.

Sharon scooted over to the side of the bed where they were fucking and sat patiently, knowing that any moment Flynn would announce his climax.

"I'm gonna cum," he proclaimed moments later.

"My face," Sharon instructed, splaying her tongue out welcomingly.

Flynn stutter-stepped and awkwardly shuffled his weight, removing his prick from Barb's cunt and angling it hastily in Sharon's direction. Sharon jumped into action and grabbed it, getting only half-way through a single pump before the first jet of thick, white semen found its way onto the tip of her tongue. Barb had spun around now as well, leaning in cheek-to-cheek with Sharon while she continued pumping Flynn's shaft.

Now that the dam had been broken, the sporadic jets of semen sprayed out at varying speeds and intervals. Sharon did her best to aim his assault to coat both of their faces equally, but she felt like she was the lucky recipient of a majority of his seed. Once his ejaculations had sputtered to a dribble, she allowed Barb to take the head of his cock in her mouth to receive the final deposits directly.

Sharon tried to carefully wipe her eyes to make sure there was no seminal obstruction before opening them. Once she was able to see she turned to see Barb release Flynn's cock from her mouth and smile at her. Sharon could see a smattering of cum on her face and some stray droplets in her hair and imagined she looked similarly cum-stained.

"Now kiss, share," Flynn coaxed.

Sharon hesitated a moment—this was her best friend of over 30 years. Sharon had never in her life viewed Barb in a lustful way, despite her obvious allure. She was a sister to Sharon in a lot of ways, having become such a staple in her life she might as well be blood-related. But the way that Barb looked at her in that moment—a predatory, almost hungry look—indicated that Barb had likely harbored some unspoken feelings for her.

Barb leaned in and kissed Sharon softly on the lips, allowing a glob of semen to trickle onto her tongue. Barb flicked her tongue out as if testing Sharon's commitment and Sharon reciprocated, prompting both women to lash their sperm-coated tongues out together. Barb seemed to receive the signaling she was waiting for and leaned in, locking her lips around Sharon's mouth and plunging her tongue inside earnestly. Sharon met Barb's tenacity with her own, twirling her own tongue around that of her best friend's.

Sharon knew that she was harboring the lion's share of the semen and sensed an opportunity. Grabbing Barb's face with her hands on either cheek, Sharon purposefully ferried a mouthful of cum into her waiting maw. Barb slurped her gift from Sharon's lips and tongue, a willing participant in such a debauched spectacle. Barb didn't risk losing it in another kiss, instead swallowing it down greedily and then returning for another kiss.