The Desecration of Ash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with Drew sitting her up and putting a glass of water to her lips. He asked if she was okay, His touch was so caring and made her feel so warm. "I am" she responded. "You're absolutely amazing" he said in return before kissing her. They made out for a very long time and she enjoyed the care immensely. He explored her body and she loved it. Loved how she felt so used but cared for. He removed the panties from her pussy and a feeling of comfort came over her. She opened her eyes stopped kissing him to look at him for a moment. They locked eyes as she pumped his once again hard cock lightly with her hand. "Do you have lube? I want to get on top but I'm tender." "I do, and I'd love that" he responded. And got up from the bed. He came back with lube and a vape pen. They both took a hit of THC while he lubed up and she got on top and slid down on him. The fireworks were back.

It seemed like they fucked like that forever, his hands grabbing her ass, hips, or breasts in turn. It reminded her very much of the first night they fucked and what started this all. She bucked her hips and could feel the pressure on her g-spot, she was literally in heaven when she felt the bed shift and Steve push her forward slightly so she had to support herself with her arms. She could feel the welt cold lube sliding between her ass crack before he pressed against her asshole and her eyes shot open.

"N..No...no" she stuttered out. Drews hand went up to her lips and he whispered that it was okay before he moved his hands to her ass and spread her cheeks. He looked up at her with care. "I don't thi..." was all she got out before Steve turned her head and stuffed her soaking panties into her mouth before covering it with his hand. The taste was so potent she even struggled to breath through her mouth as he suddenly pushed in and she screamed out. Drew began to pump up from the bed slightly as his friend slowly worked in and out. Her skin felt tight and her nipples so incredibly hard as she was stretched and filled beyond imagination.

Steve's hand moved from her mouth to her breast and squeezed her nipple just hard enough to send a shudder through her body. She was so fucking full that every single movement felt amplified by the pressure. There was sweat dripping down her face into her eyes. She no longer even acknowledged the panties -- besides, she found she enjoyed the taste. She had never felt so animalistic as she did pressed between their two sweaty bodies and she felt something building up inside of her, something momentous. She could tell Drew was close as well.

And that's exactly where she was when she caught a sign of motion out of the corner of her eye -- the door. It swung open as panic built up in her. Drew was oblivious as his hand slid up her chest and grabbed her throat as he moaned and released in her. Her eyes locked onto the arriving Em's shocked gaze as her unsuspecting friend froze in the doorway. It was too much, she came uncontrollably while looking deeply into her friend's eyes. Em backed out of the room, still in shock. No one else saw her.

Steve kept going once Drew was done, repositioning her and unkindly fucking her ass as she braced for dear life off the wall. Eventually, he filled her too and collapsed on top of her. She was weeping at the embarrassment when she drifted off.

She awoke to daylight in a seemingly empty room. She felt sick with shame and absolutely physically disgusting. She stumbled straight from the bed to the shower and when she got dressed in the bathroom and stepped out she found Drew sitting on the bed. He was obviously high and asked Ash if she had seen Emily today. She shook her head and Drew explained that when she got back after the first night they went back to the grounds and decided to let her sleep.

"Steve only came up for the one night and was going to offer you an early ride but I figured you wouldn't take it or want to leave Em your car." Ash asked if Em had said anything about the night before but Drew looked confused, "Ash, you've been out for a full day. That was the night before last but you didn't miss much and obviously needed your sleep" Drew sat next to Ash on the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I'm glad we reconnected. You're completely great and I may have been too standoffish when we talked before." He handed her a vape pen, she wasn't sure why she took it but she did and felt the comfort wash over her.

"The other night was really great and I understand if you want to go but I'd really love it if you stayed." He squeezed her hand and she nodded her head. "We don't even have to go to the festival, we can just hang or whatever". He leaned in and kissed her. She still felt fucked up and kissed him back, her body on fire once again. He kissed down her neck, sending shivers throughout her body and removed her shirt. He removed her bra and looked at her breasts just as he did the first time and she was enamored even though she knew she shouldn't be. He slipped his tongue into her mouth just as he slipped his hand down her leggings. She could hear how wet she was and he had her so close while they made out -- bringing her right to the edge before teasing her back, over and over again. He whispered into her ear: "I took too much again last night, can you help me out?" As he guided her hand to his fly. She dutifully undid his pants and he stepped out of them, fully erect.

He motioned for her to get on her knees and she did, while wondering why she was always so drawn to him. He took off his shirt and slowly stroked his cock in front of her and she loved it. He told her to slip her hand down the front of her leggings, and she did, finding herself so hot and engorged. She was so close again when he stopped stroking and motioned for her to bring her mouth to him. As she took his head in he forcefully but slowly guided her down until she took him all the way, gagging. He held her there until she was close to panic and then released him as she dug her nails into his thighs. Looking down at her coughing and sputtering he raised her chin up to look at him and then continued to do so until they were standing face to face. She was uncomfortably hot and wet.

"Hey Ash, how does Em taste?" Her eyes shot wide and her mouth opened to speak but before she could say anything he spun her around and roughly bent her over the back of the couch. Her leggings were down to her knees in a second and as he pushed into her dripping pussy she finally saw it. There, on the couch was a slumbering but very used Emily. Topless with her own leggings ripped down the crotch, hair fucked, makeup fucked, and presumably dried semen all over her stomach, chest, and face.

Drew was pumping into her as hard as he could, knocking the wind out of her in grunts and moans. She was furious but still so close. The commotion caused Em's eyes to open and Ash could see how glassy they were -- how gone she was just like herself earlier. Their eyes locked once again and shame washed over each of them. Drew's hand went to Ash's mouth to cover it as his mouth went to her ear: "Why don't you tell her how much you like the taste yourself? We're all going to have a very fun day."

Ash broke eye contact and looked up at the wall, trying to fight off her impending orgasm. And as she realized it was a losing battle and looked back down she saw Emily was fucking herself on the couch -- it was too much. Ash absolutely exploded in the most intense rolling orgasm of she ever had as she realized this was her life now and this was far from the last friend of his he'd take. It was indeed going to be a very fun day.

12