The Desert Huntress Ch. 01

Story Info
Two predatory aliens fall in love after a sparring match.
4.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Desert Huntress

Chapter I: Love at First Fight

Co-authored by: Clancey, my friend

Wild Survival, Savannah dome. Huygens Orbital station, Rhea orbit above Saturn. Wednesday, January 18, 2440.

The environment was a vast Serengeti-like grassland some two miles wide, encompassing nearly the entire dome, illuminated by an artificial sky. The yellow grasses were tall, in some places tall enough to hide a man, interspersed with boulders, acacia trees, patches of woodland and a single watering hole fed by two winding rivers on either side.

Two aliens sat on a felled log at a raised area overlooking the rest of the dome, with a patch of jungle just behind them. They were just enjoying the sights and chewing the fat. One was a Yipzit, small rat-like being resembling a skinny porcupine with a thin snout and a naked tail; the other was a Hudaarian, a rotund and deceptively obese alien resembling a pig with thick mud-brown skin, stumpy pillar-like legs, small sunken eyes and a pair of small, blunt tusks from a perpetually frowning mouth.

"I tell ya, Pooga." The smaller alien said, "Isn't this fake thing just wonderful, with the fake sun, fake clouds and fake sunlight?"

"I feel ya, Tamone." Pooga, the larger alien said, "I'm amazed you could get so teary-eyed about this whole thing, in a free-for-all place for wannabe safari guys like us."

"I know, right? That's the funny thing. People can do all sorta things out here. Guess it goes to show people like their weird things. Things should be a bit more tame here."

"Yea, I guess you're right."

Tamone and Pooga stared out at the artificial sunset. Neither of them realized that something, or someone, was slowly easing her way towards them, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"Hey, Tamone. I'm gonna go take a leak. Imma be right back." He gets off the log and then leaves into the thick of the jungle.

"Don't go off too far, ya hear?"

This change in the situation forced her to decide what prey to pick off first. The spiny one would be more difficult given the spines on his back, and his smaller size would not make for a satisfying catch. The fat one, on the other hand, seemed like a bumbling fool who was completely unaware of the danger he was in. This fact made the decision an easy one. With silent tread she moved on to track him, following him on four limbs.

Pooga hummed a tune as he tread down a dirt path in the woods. Soon he found a good spot to do his business.

Now was the perfect time to strike.

As the unsuspecting pig alien was just finishing urinating and unzipping himself, he spotted something in the bushes. It didn't take long for him to see what it was...

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!"

In a single mighty bound she leapt forward by an astounding distance. Pooga stumbled in a panic, but in the nick of time he was able to run and dodge her and make a run for it. But she was far from done. As she made a landing, she turned on a dime and pursued him, but she wasn't going to catch him just yet -- she was herding him.

Meanwhile, Tamone heard his friend scream from inside the jungle, sending chills down his spine that made his back-spikes rear up. "Pooga?"

"Aaaaaaggghhh!!" He tripped on an exposed root and landed on his partner, who scrambled to get his flabby weight off him.

"Pooga, what the devil is wrong with y-?!"

"SHE'S GONNA EAT ME!!" Pooga runs out from the jungle, pursued by a strange-looking Kubal. Tamone screamed, startled and with his spines raised up. He and his friend made a run for it down the other path.

As they did, they waded and stumbled through the jungle, only for Pooga to get his round body stuck in an attempt to crawl under another root. Desperately, his friend tried to push his little weight against his rotund friend to get him loose, with the Kubal hot on their trail and closing in breakneck speed.

"Why is it that every time we are in danger I have to save your- AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!"

With fangs bared and claws outstretched she pounced towards them. She had them cornered. There was no escape.

Later, elsewhere in the dome, another predator stalked. He was another Kubal named Cujo, with a primarily red coat like a fox with black markings on his face and violet eyes. His kind resembled a cross between canines, jackrabbits and kangaroos, with prominent snouts, long erect ears, thin and coarse coats of fur, long and limber limbs with powerful haunches, and long, muscular tails that served as support and as a sort of fifth leg. He had a deep barrel chest that was also characteristic of his species, providing for a huge lung capacity not unlike in a racehorse, and a slim build for aerodynamic running.

He stood on his hind legs with his head high above the grass, his back erect like a giant meerkat, propped up by his thick tail. He sniffed the air for potential prey. His species did not have a rhinarium like in most Earth mammals, leaving their sense of smell less developed, but it was coupled by a sharp vision and impeccable hearing. He scanned the horizon for any contrast and movement, swiveling his erect ears for any sound.

Before long, he caught a whiff and began moving in that direction, settling onto all-fours to hide in the tall grass. Before long, he found what he was looking for. It was a springbok, a bounding herbivore native to Earth. It drank delicately and nervously from the watering hole.

"Perfect," Cujo thought as he sank further into the tall grass. He wore a camouflaged hunting uniform, ideal for hiding in this environment. He was about to move in on the springbok when he caught the scent of another creature, alarming him. He flicked his ears and looked around, anxious at being watched.

He saw nothing. He heard nothing, but the scent lingered. Someone is nearby. But who?

Whoever or whatever it was, he decided to lure them out and went back to looking like was going for the springbok, keeping his ears on the alert. Trusting his instincts, he approached the springbok from behind, going as steadily as he could.

The springbok's ears flickered. As soon as it reared its head up, it spotted something that spooked it and leapt away. It wasn't Cujo.

He freezes in place, raising his tail as he made ready to face his adversary.

Then, it leaps, claws outstretched, aiming for his flank. Instinct kicked in and he swung his tail right in that direction.

His adversary was caught off-guard. They flinched and bound to the side, attempting to dodge the attack. They rolled along the grass and then landed on their feet, their true identity now visible. It was another Kubal, like himself but a female. She was just smaller than himself, and unusual-looking with a sleek and spry form. What made her unusual was her smooth skin was grey in color. Her coat was thin and healthy. She boasted powerful thighs and an excellent muscle tone all throughout her body.

What's more, she was completely nude.

"Looks like I'm not the only hunter here," he spoke with an Australian accent. He stood up on his hind legs again, showing off his imposing form. "Good, I thought this would be too easy."

She grinned, giving him an impressed look with her large ice-blue eyes. She saw that, unlike herself, he had a dart gun holstered in his belt with a cloth ammo pouch at his side. She spoke with an American accent. "You caught me by surprise there. Good, I was hoping for more of a challenge."

"Alright, mate. Show me what you got," he thumped his tail against the ground, a show of force to intimidate or challenge a rival.

She chuckled darkly and licked her chops excitedly before crouching down, with her tail and haunches raised high. She seemed oddly aroused from this. "Bring it!"

She slammed her own tail to the ground, accepting his challenge.

The two charged at each other as Cujo tried to pounce at her. She leapt over him, doing so at a great height and with effortless ease. Looking up at her he caught a glimpse of her underside, where he saw something very prominent between her hind legs.

She landed gracefully on her front feet and then turned on a dime, now facing him while crouched down. She bound at least Cujo's own height - twice over!

"I'll be! You are quite the jumper. However," he said impressed before stealthily wrapping his tail around her left arm, intending to pull her towards himself. "You still need to watch your feet."

"You're not too bad yourself, but I got more tricks up my sleeve." She noticed Cujo reaching out to one of her forelimbs. Grinning, she let him yank her towards him, but as he did he leans forward with her kangaroo-like hind legs. Using the momentum from the pull, she unleashed a powerful kick with both her legs, jumping high as she pushed him away. She backflipped in the air and then prepared to land on her feet again, confident in her victory... except for that tail still around her arm, which ended up pulling them both towards each other. She yelped, and the two of them collided with one another as it happened. Cujo was now on his stomach, with Kala on his back.

Initially a little dazed, she quickly came to her senses, feeling his red fur against her stomach. As for Cujo, he thought he could feel her heart thumping away against her ribcage. Though subtle, he could tell it was palpable and large even for a Kubal. Though it was already obvious by her grey coat, that when he learned there was something truly abnormal about her.

Seeing an opportunity, she quickly got up and then attempted to pin him down with her strength. "Is that all you got? If that's the case then this match is as good as over."

But Cujo grinned, "you are strong but don't get too proud yet. You may think you won but you missed one little thing." He slowly pulls something out from underneath him, holding it on his right hand. "You forgot to aim."

He flicked his wrist at her and POW! he fired a dart at the back of her neck, pumping a toxin into her bloodstream. But this only made her collapse on top of him, with her full weight now pinning him down. There was no blood drawn.

"Aww bugger," he tried to push her off of him but he was heavier than he expected and she wasn't holding up her weight anymore. "Uhh, I think we are stuck."

"Ugh, yeah. You really caught me there. But why can't I move? What did you put on that?" She started to feel a bit drowsy and droopy-eyed but not tired.

"Muscle toxin," he told her. "It relaxes skeletal muscle and shuts down nerve activity there. But I s'pose now I'm stuck under you 'till it wears off."

He felt something prominent, firm and even a little wet against the base of his tail. It was not small. He knew exactly what it was.

He kept his mind off it and asked her, "how fast do ya heal?"

"I dunno, but I come up pretty quick. I get into scrapes a lot, freestyle and all, and I tend to heal up good in a few hours or even a few minutes. How about you, hunk? What's your deal?"

"Well, my mother who taught me everything I know and... did you just call me hunk?"

"Yeah! Are you shocked? I saw how strong you were and I thought I'd give you a shot. I crave a challenge. And yeah, I wish I had a mother like yours! Mine is a boring old lawyer if you can believe that."

"Aww, bugger that. I can see why you would think that, those blood-suckers. Now, I actually have two mothers, one's a stepmother."

"Oh really?" Her ears perk up, "what a coincidence, I got two mothers too, technically. One of them was more of a donor but I heard she was an incredible fighter trained in Mars. Strong, brave and part of the Olympian Marines who fought in the Infinite Solar War."

"Is that right? That does explain a lot. Do you have a stepsister too?"

"Nope, I'm the only child. My parents never divorced. But enough about that. Who may you be?"

"My name's Cujo. What's yours, Shiela?"

"Kala-Bathsheba, but you can call me Kala. My friends call me Kaybie."

"Can I call you Kaybie?"

"Tch! That would be cute but just Kala would do. Pleased to meet you, Cujo. Say, you come from Earth, right? You don't sound like an immigrant from anywhere."

"Yup, born and raised. I'm from Australia if you can believe it. Tasmania. Been there for four generations."

"Cool! My case is more complicated but my dad's side's been here for just two. My grandpa came in to Yemen all the way from Umbayul."

"Yemen?" Cujo was surprised to hear that, "that's in the Middle East, isn't it?"

"Yep, born and raised."

"I don't mean to offend but you don't sound like you're from there," Cujo observed.

"Oh, hal yabdu hadha 'afdal bialnisbat lika [does this sound better to you]? Yeah, probably because of my English. Everybody around here sounds the same in English 'cause of how they teach it in school... everybody except you it sounds like, you sound like the real deal! Kinda nice to see even though we're not humans. As for everything else... well, you can tell I'm kinda special because I'm not born naturally."

He caught a whiff of her one last time. That was when he finally put two-and-two together, "you're a hybrid, I can smell it."

She gives a sly, toothless smile, impressed. "You're right. In fact, I'm what's called a lilit, a type of hybrid that's part Lilithite, and made with a special process. See, I actually have three parents; that's one dad and two moms. My birth mom's a Lilithite, she's the lawyer, while my donor mom is a Kubal, she's the Marine. We're supposed to be stronger, healthier and smarter than purebloods, sometimes stronger than both parents." Now she feels proud, even bragging.

"Heh, interesting. Lilithites are those all-female blokes that can mate with anybody... I managed to paralyze one," he said, deflating her ego almost immediately.

"Yeah, you're right. That's what makes you so... wonderful. Admittedly, this is my first few months coming here. I just like to give myself challenges, to be the best you can be and to live life to its fullest, you know?" Though she did get deflated, she didn't seem all that offended. If she was, she was very good at hiding it or setting it aside.

Before long, she began to feel movement in her limbs again, with her legs twitching and kicking as her nerves woke back up. Her heart, slowed in reaction to toxins, pumped more strongly again, rejuvenating her whole body.

"Hey, you can move again," Cujo observed.

"Yeah, finally!" She was able to climb down from Cujo's back and walk on all-fours in front of him. She plucked that dart off her neck and flicking it away.

"So," Cujo began. "Wanna go on a date?"

"Oh?" Her ears stood erect at the proposition, looking interested. She said cheekily, "I thought we already were? I'm still a little... hot."

She pointed her index finger down below herself, prompting him to look. It was her vulva, plump, dark and simply enormous even for one her size, with wine-colored flesh visible. More amazingly, it was not even fully hard. She chuckled, biting her lower lip flirtatiously.

"Wow, I was not expecting that!" He wrapped his tail between his legs.

"Yep, I don't normally show this to people. It's supposedly a thing among a certain number of Kubals to get hard while hunting or fighting. Sometimes I get hard, too, when I push myself, and it lets me push harder and higher."

She got up and helped Cujo onto his feet, allowing him to see it better. By now she regained full control of her body, soon getting up on her hind legs with her muscular tail to support her. Her womanhood was in full display. When she stood up, she was close to Cujo's height of nearly two-and-a-half meters tall, with her full shape revealed. She had a slim runner's build with a deep barrel chest, a slim stomach and long legs. What's more, he saw a network of veins across her body, face and legs. Unlike the usual blue or red, they were yellow, adding to her strange appearance.

"Wow, this it the first time I really got a good look at you." He was nothing short of impressed, amazed even.

"Same with you, and... thanks. Now," she stepped back with her forelimbs forward and in a combat stance. "You ready?"

"Oh, we sparring? Alright, Kala," he got into his own battle stance, with one foot back and eyes locked at her.

"Good," she smirked again coyly as she gazed at her opponent. The button of her clitoris winked once in anticipation. "Your move."

"Alright, show me what you got."

"I can't wait." She locked her eyes onto her opponent. It was a stand-off. With the pose that she was in, he got the impression that she may have known some combat arts.

All was silent. The two Kubals were poised at each other, not moving a muscle yet as they gauged each other.

Cujo made the first move and rushed at her, this time tossing aside his dart gun for his natural weapons.

Kala narrowed her eyes. When Cujo made contact she caught him by the shoulders. In a single move she climbed onto him with her hind legs. As she leapt upward, she jumped off of him, pushing him forwards. Once high up in the air, she curled into her body and did a double-front flip before landing gracefully on all-fours. She was now some six whole meters away from him.

Cujo got back onto his feet and turned to her direction.

Just as she landed, she bounded towards him almost as fast as a cheetah. She leapt at him, curling her body so her hind feet faced him, ready to kick him again!

Cujo ducked low on the ground, making her fly right over him and miss. Failing to strike him, she landed again on her feet, using her momentum to pivot on her front palms and tail-swipe him from behind. Cujo was quick to act, rolling out of the way, with Kala's tail whizzing past with a loud whoosh like a whip. She missed again but now he was prone.

She spun around from the momentum from her swing and then outright pounced at him, claws outstretched and teeth bared, using her full weight to pin him down.

She caught him! She was able to pin Cujo on his back facing her. Thinking ahead, she restrained his tail with her own, practically tail-wrestling him fiercely. This freed her up to try and pin all four of his limbs with her own. She looked down on him lustfully, licked her chops and then bit into his neck as if suffocating her prey. But she bit very softly, neither drawing blood or suffocating him. Then, she let go, giving him a playful stare.

"Giving up already?" She teased.

"If I do, will you let me take you on that date?"

"If you wish, but I think we can do a little more. I feel something coming on." Her vulva throbbed with anticipation. She was breathing more heavily, with her mouth hanging slightly open with her teeth visible. "What are you waiting for? Don't keep a girl waiting."

Kala's tail loosened its grip on him and she let go of one of his hands. She grinned as she could feel his erection poking against his pants. Without another word, she tugs down at his pants, revealing a flesh with a flared tip and a single fleshy 'ring' at the middle. She grabbed the pants with one of her back legs and then slid it off his legs, stripping him from the waist down. Now, she can get to work.

She felt his penis touch her own vulva ever-so-lightly, but even this was enough to trigger something in her. Her voice became lustful, even predatory. "You give yourself to me? Good! Time for a feast!"

She opened her mouth and then bit his neck again, but more to hold onto him. As she did, she slammed her vulva into him. Her womanhood was truly enormous and plump, showing the true extent of her carnal power. She then forcefully pumped her round, powerful thighs against him.

She had him at her mercy.

Cujo's member was completely surrounded by the wet walls of her vagina as he moaned in pleasure. Kala licked her chops as she continued to ravish him, every pump the deepest statement of her dominance over him. Her vagina was snug and comfortable around his member, lovingly caressing and rubbing against it with her inner grooves. Her huge, plump labia practically smothered his entire groin like a wet fleshy pillow, cushioning her thrusting.

12