The Desert, the Pool and Sunset

Story Info
Gay couple enjoys staying home.
1.2k words
3.71
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house stands astride a straight road in the Arizona desert. As far as the eye can see there are scattered cactus plants and tumbleweeds. Though the nearest town is only a few miles away, the residence seems isolated.

Isolation notwithstanding, the home is rather luxurious inside. Its' kitchen has a stainless steel stove and refrigerator. A large flat screen Samsung TV is mounted on the living room wall above a natural gas fireplace. A comfortable tan leather sofa faces the TV. The top of a natural wood coffee/ cocktail table resembles four tree trunks. There is a cherry wood dining room table with 6 chairs. Solar panels cover much of the roof.

The owner of this place is 55 year old Keith Morris, a software engineer who caught my attention at the L. A. pride parade. Dressed in khaki cargo shorts and dark-green polo shirt and sporting buzz cut gray hair and blue eyes, he was sexy as hell. He's still hot.

So what if he's more than twice my age. There was definitely chemistry between us. His eyes held my eyes.

The sun was at 4 o'clock. Just minutes home from the hospital where I work as a male nurse, I went into Keith's home office to find him staring at his Mac Book.

A few seconds passed then he swiveled the chair around and looked at me.

"How's the day going?"

"I accomplished a lot today. I was just running a test on this program."

"Cool," I replied.

Under the hot afternoon sun the pool was inviting. If anything, it just needed the water to cool off but one can't always get what one wants.

"I'm going for a swim."

"OK, I'm going to start dinner."

My man is a much better cook than me. His favorite dish to prepare is Jambalaya. I asked if that's what he planned to make.

"Jambalaya it is," he replied.

I went into the bedroom where I stripped leaving my clothes and underwear on the floor. Seconds later I dove naked into the very warm water of our in-the-ground pool and swam submerged for several seconds before poking my head above the surface.

The brief stay in the pool proved to be just enough to make me feel good. Water quickly evaporated from my body under the desert sun. Meanwhile, thoughts of having sex with the boyfriend made my dick stir.

Calm down. The words screamed inside my head.

Keith and I enjoy an active sex life. My libido often makes me want to at least make out with him on the sofa. Sometimes my libido takes control of me when he's not available.

I made a few strokes with a loose grip giving myself a hard-on.

A second later I tightened my grip on the shaft. Determined to ejaculate, I pumped my hand rapidly.

Nothing is a bigger turn-on than a cum shot. The more that squirts, the better I like it. A few minutes elapsed then cum streamed putting streaks near my navel and on my pelvis.

My boyfriend was still busy preparing dinner. I was in no mood to go inside. I just wanted to lie in the chaise lounge and let my cum remain on my body.

By 6 o'clock I had pulled up cutoffs over my bare ass and took my seat at the table. I gazed at the wall in front of me where a picture was hanging then looked at Keith.

"Were you in the navy?"

"I enlisted right out of high school. I couldn't attend college otherwise."

"What ship?"

"John F Kennedy, the aircraft carrier."

"Were you a pilot?"

"I flew the F 14 Tomcat."

"My dad was in the navy. He was a bo'sun aboard a cruiser USS Chancellorsville."

"That's just as important to national defense as flying."

"You remind me of him."

"In what way?"

"You're soft spoken. You both have the same sense of humor."

"Does he know that you're gay?"

"He and my mom know. I came out when I was 19."

Keith nodded.

"Back in the day when I served being out would get a guy discharged, loss of benefits."

"I had just started dating my first boyfriend. I met Michael in college."

Keith and I had been enjoying an unhurried meal that we washed down with a cold beer.

"Show me how to make this."

"It's involved. Watch me next time I make it."

"My mom used to say 'learn how to cook' if you're going to be a bachelor. That's when I told them that I'll find a man who can cook."

"Was that how you came out?"

"They thought I was joking so I repeated it."

"How long did that first relationship last?"

"About a year," I replied. "I was single for a few years then you came along."

"I thought I was the only gay sailor aboard JFK. The ship came into port in San Diego. Ken and I went to Pecs, just not together. He was an ordinance guy on the deck crew. We had to keep our sexuality under wraps so nothing happened. We never even kissed. We did have that one night in a nearby motel."

"What happened to him?"

"He only signed up for four years. That was his last cruise. Anyway he mustered out and I never saw him again."

"Did you miss him?"

"No, it was just a hookup."

"Let's take a swim after dinner."

The sun had moved to 8 o'clock, roughly a half hour from the horizon. Keith and I jumped naked into the pool and waded to the middle. We looked into each others' eyes then indulged in a kiss.

"We haven't had sex in a while."

"We did it last week." His reply was not unexpected.

"A week is a long time." I teased him.

"You know what to do."

Keith has known for a long time that I masturbate because few things turn me on more than a cum shot. I bottom for him so that I can jerk my dick while he's hammering my ass.

We sat in the chaise lounges and stared at the horizon admiring the colors.

"Steven get your camera."

"That sunset is one of the things I like about this area. It's gorgeous."

"That's why you should take pictures."

I returned with the Nikon shortly after he said "get your camera" and shot several pictures. Before going to bed I planned to upload them.

"Sit on my lap."

It was obvious what he meant.

I moved onto his lap and bobbed. I let my dick flip up and down twice before taking it in a tight grip.

His thick cock tapped my prostate. My hand moved rapidly up and down on the shaft.

That feels so good. I don't want this to stop.

Can I cum at the same time that he cums?

Having achieved my orgasm, I hopped off his lap then crawled onto him again, this time to indulge in open-mouthed kissing. My tongue swiped his tongue. Keith's hand slid to my penis rubbing it lightly. I responded in kind pushing his balls in their sack.

I hopped off him, dove and swam submerged to the opposite end.

I turned around to find Keith standing in the middle.

"I bet you jerk off more than anyone I know."

I considered my answer. We both knew that boy on girl sex is an anathema.

"Semen is expendable."

He gave a silent nod with a grin.