The Designer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his hand and curled one finger calling me to him. When I was just a couple of feet away. He asked me to stop and turn around, he looked at my ass for a what felt like minutes. He then opened his briefcase and called me closer. He handed me a plug and asked me put it in my mouth and coat it with my saliva. Once it was completely covered, I handed it back. He asked to turn around and bend, and pulled my cheeks apart. He then pushed the metal plug in my ass. I groaned with arousal. He caressed my cheeks and turned me around. He handed me two weighted nipple clamps and asked me to put them on. He then handed me weighted balls and asked me to put those inside my pussy. And lastly, he handed me a golden collar to put on. Once I was ready, he asked me to step back and start twirling. I obeyed.

He watched me for minutes. My cum was dripping continuously down my thigh, it had reached my ankles. I was in a trance. He asked me to stop and stood up. He grabbed my hair, and pushed my towards the sofa. He lifted me up, and laid me down, so that my calves rested on the top, my thighs against the back rest and my back on the seat. My head hung down. He asked me to open my mouth and spread my legs. He unzipped and inserted his cock in my mouth. I hungrily began licking and sucking every part of him. His balls, his length, his tip. The blood now rushed all over. My head and my pussy being the epicentre. I was mad with arousal. He then slapped my pussy hard with his bare palms again and again. While I moaned, screamed on his cock. He began fingering me hard and fast. I came. I trembled. His cock drowned my moans. I couldn't stop cumming.

His fingers never stopped; I lost count of my orgasms. My mouth was now just filled. I couldn't move, lick or suck, I was still cumming. And he was still fingering me. After what seemed like an eternity, he removed his fingers and then his cock, handed me his fingers. I licked them clean. He lifted me up and sat down, making me sit on his lap, facing him. His cock entered me, I began riding him. My legs using the support of the back rest, I began fucking him like I was on a horse. His one hand held my neck and the other was pulling my hair. He was staring at me unblinking. I rode him like an animal. In moments I loudly proclaimed I am cumming. I am cumming. I am cumming. Before my orgasm could subside, he lifted me off and threw me to the ground and pulled my hair, guiding his cock in my mouth. And he fucked my face, within seconds he exploded in me. I knew what to do, and didn't let a drop fall out.

He got up, wore his trousers and left me on the floor. As he was closing the door, I heard him say, give her time to get ready, and please have her outfits delivered to her house. I was embarrassed. Everyone must have heard us. Everyone knew what he had done to me. I removed my toys, and got ready and walked out. His assitant informed me a car was ready to drop me and the outfits would be delivered by evening. She was so polite. I quickly said thanks and walked out.

The End

12