The Desire Pt. 03

Story Info
A psychologist on the road of self discovery.
1k words
3
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she was looking for, the moment she needed to see was the moment of its peak. I let out a gasp and suddenly I was in the hall of pleasure, where I like to live. Not many could take me there, but she could. A few moments later after coming down hard, I realized that she was grabbing her clothes and leaving. I thought that she would at least stay the night or something.

"leaving so soon?"

"yes," she replied

"You could stay, you know"

"I have another appointment. Gotta go."

After the door shut and she was gone, all of these came flooding into my brain. A night that was supposed to leave me in a slumber only left me lonely and overthinking. After weeks of being submissive, day in and day out, I grew bored with trying to maintain these grotesque tasks just to abuse my body. I was not feeling fully satisfied or truly happy with what I was doing. After canceling all of my appointments for the day, I sat down at my computer and started to type an e-mail, which read:

" Dear unknown, I am done being your test just so you can torment me. I believe we can handle this away from the board of directors and the public eye. If you truly want to settle this once and for all, I'll bring my gun fully loaded. Signed, M.s Simmons."

I sent the email while letting out an almost difficult sigh of relief. The thoughts from that email came flooding in, thoughts that led me home to unlock my safe and get my 9mm out and load it. It would appear that I'm ready for a fight. I patiently waited for that email from the unknown person to come through, as I drew puffs from my cigar and sipped a glass of red wine waiting for the end.

Smoke was still filling the air with a strong distinctive smell of a Cuban cigar, as I woke up. I cleaned up from the sofa and felt my head start to throb. I quickly got up to find a pair of sunglasses, to see if I could give my eyes a break from the bright sun cascading through the windows. I stumbled over to my desk and turned on the computer to check my emails. The unknown person had emailed me with a time and location to meet. It was an undisclosed location that no one had ever seen there. It would take me about twenty minutes to get there. I grabbed my gun and put on my coat and left my place, unsure If I was going to return or not.

On my way there I had flashes of my life, all the things I regretted. I had this moment of wondering why I led the life I led. I pulled onto the dirt road slowly. There was already a black SUV on the dirt road. This place was secluded and was the perfect place to hide a dead body. I was internally panicking. What did I get myself into? Emerging from the car Is an older gent with a buzzed-to-the-scalp haircut. His hair color was originally brown but I can see gray hair in certain spots. He wasn't a bad-looking man, His three-piece suit on display.

"You don't know me, but I am a friend of a friend."

he said in a seductive tone, His voice deep and raspy.

"My name is Jim."

"My friend tells me that you provide sexual favors with your medical practice."

" If you are here to tell me to stop, I will. I don't want to lose my license. "

I said in an almost pleading tone.

" Now I'm a reasonable man, I don't want to draw this out more than it needs to be. I simply want something you offer to all your other patients."

I looked at him shocked and confused.

"And what do you want to give to my other patients?"

With a quick lick of his lips, he said

" I want to make love to you."

I looked at him rathered puzzled because most men never found me attractive because of my tomboy ways and the fact that I can fuck women better than most men. I never expected this meeting to turn out quite like this. On the ride over here, I was having my life flash before my eyes, now I'm having this man throwing himself at me.

He is a good-looking man in my opinion, though I never bothered to stare at men walking by or dated many men. Men tend to be put off by my appearance, I suppose it's because I am very much a tomboy, as in I wear suits all the time and have very short hair. I am always the type to wear what I liked and that never seemed to attract men. I didn't mind that because I enjoy women and they seem to be attracted to what I can give.

This man was different, as I spoke he leaned in closer and hung onto my every word. Now and again he would trail his eyes up and down my body. He looked at my body like I was his favorite dessert that he wanted to devour with generous licks all over until I'm saying his name as I climaxed.

He seemed to be a man of great wealth and taste, which I never looked at as a quality to be attracted by. He was much more than that, he had far other better qualities to find sexy. The way he carried himself with respect for others, but he seems like the type of man to know exactly what he wants. He seems like the type that has a dangerous side and would do anything to get what he wants. That side of him seems very mysterious and dark. I never invested much into the dark type because I'm quite an addictive personality, so I tend to ruin a good thing before anything develops. I guess that's the cruel joke I play on myself.

He moved closer to me as my eyes gently stared at his feet, hiding my facial expressions. For the first time, I'm feeling insecure at the thought of a man seeing me naked. Him tracing his eyes around my frame and making judgments based just on my appearance. The whole thought of it made me rather uneasy.