The Deviants Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

Lana was crouched above Luke's face, and he had momentarily stopped his licking of her hairy pussy to respond to Elliot, who had pushed back Luke's legs at the edge of the bed and was probing his asshole with just the tip of a finger. Luke thought he might explode just from that sensation.

Elliot began reaching for a condom, but Luke grabbed his arm. "You don't need that, I trust you. Just... just be gentle with me."

"You do realized this is my first time doing this too," Elliot replied.

Instead of the condom, Elliot opened the bottle of lube that was on the bed and put a generous glob of it on his hand, rubbing it first on his cock and then on Luke's asshole. As Luke went back to pleasuring Lana, Elliot put the tip of his dick at Luke's entrance, thinking just for a moment how unbelievably hot this all was.

Elliot had never been attracted to a woman in the slightest, and yet Lana's fucking of him the night before had been amazing, and the sight in front of him incredibly hot. He wondered what Lana tasted like even as he pushed the first inch of his rod into Luke.

"Oh my god," Luke sighed through Lana's wet pussy. He had added a finger to her hole and she looked up with a smile at the two boys.

"Is it okay, should I keep going," Elliot asked.

"Yes, don't stop. God don't stop Elliot."

They'd played around with fingering each others assholes when they were sucking each other off, but this was something else entirely. Luke had been worried that it might hurt, but it was the opposite. As Elliot continued to slide into him, Luke felt wave of pleasure rising up his spine and out to the tip of his cock.

Once Elliot had slid his entire length into Luke he began to tentatively thrust back and forth, earning moans of pleasure from Luke. Luke's continued licking and fingering of Lana's pussy was bringing a similar response from her. Elliot hadn't cum when he fucked Lana the night before, instead getting off when Luke sucked him after, but now, inside Luke, his breath quickened and he felt his balls begin to tighten.

Elliot and Lana began their orgasms simultaneously. It proved the tipping point for Luke as well, feeling the cum shooting into his bowls as Elliot both quickened and strengthened his strokes, along with Lana's tight hole rhythmically squeezing his finger as juices drenched his mouth, Luke began to cum between them, shooting onto his chest and belly and some onto Lana's thick black muff above him.

"You guys are so fucking hot," Lana said as she collapsed to the side of them.

***

Luke had forgotten how incredible it felt to have Elliot's cock in his ass. He moaned as Elliot thrust in and out from behind him and Lana continued to stroke and suck his cock. From the moment he'd been penetrated, Luke was fighting a losing battle to keep from cumming too soon.

"God you feel good inside me Elliot, god I missed you."

Then, suddenly, Lana moved her mouth away and looked up at Luke.

"I'm on the pill, now, you know," she said as she turned around on the chair, lifting her ass so that Luke could see the glistening wet mound of black hair and pink lips. She moved back towards his cock, her hands on the side of the boat for balance finally connecting her throbbing pussy to the head of Luke's cock.

He entered her instantly, getting to feel the slick walls of her pussy on his cock for the first time and began to cum immediately. He was half way through his orgasm when he heard Elliot begin to grunt and then felt hot cum begin to fill his ass.

"Let's get in the water," Lana said when the boys had finished their orgasms.

They all jumped in and kissed while treading water in the lake. Finally Lana laid out her plan.

"Luke, it would be ridiculous for us to ask you go off to school and keep yourself for us."

"But I will, I mean, I'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and..."

But Lana cut him off, "And Elliot will be in Hollywood." She watched his reaction and then continued. "I want us to meet here every summer while you're in school. We'll reconnect. Our little deviants club. And when we're out of school, maybe we'll have a chance."

"But what if I get serious about someone. Or you get serious about..."

Elliot suddenly understood. Lana was accounting for the variable they couldn't solve for.

"Then we drift apart. And we find happiness with those new people in our lives," Elliot said.

Lana nodded her head and continued, "But if we do keep coming back. If we do, then we'll see what happens. But fuck, we're 18 years old! Let's have fun. No commitment other than to swear we won't be jealous of each other. Fuck that heartbreak stuff. I love you guys and nothing will ever make me regret what we've had."

"I'm totally confused," Luke said. "Are you saying it's over between the three of us?"

"No, it's just the next stage," and she gave Luke a kiss. "One where we agree to not own each other, but can still enjoy each other. Not boyfriends and girlfriends, just friends who fuck. Okay?"

"Okay," said Elliot.

"Okay," agreed Luke.

"Now if you boys wouldn't mind getting me home, I think it's time you get me off properly before the rest of the crew gets here."

Unfortunately for Lana, by the time they got back to the dock, she could see Travis' car parked next to Luke's in the driveway. Their alone time was over, but the weekend was just beginning.

To be continued...

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers
12