The Devil and the Sea Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,474 Followers

Mistress X withdrew both her hands and took back the champagne glass. She rolled away from Jen's body and sipped the bubbly drink.

"One," she said.

I thought for a moment that Anya had been too cruel, pushing Jen to the very edge and then denying her the promised stimulation, but Jen's body arched, lifting her bottom clear of the bedsheets, as her entire body convulsed in a titanic orgasm, based on nothing more than a spoken word from her Mistress.

"Oh my god," I said into the earpiece. Mistress X just looked towards the camera for a moment, raised her glass and drained it.

"Slut," she said, "Refill."

Jen's head swivelled until she locked onto the hand and the empty glass. She took it, rolled unsteadily off the bed and wandered over to the ice bucket. Mistress X played with her ponytail.

"Do you have anything else planned?" I said.

The black latex head shook slowly from side to side.

"That was a pretty wild ride," I said, "Do you want to go down on her? I'm not sure it's in character."

The head nodded. I had an idea.

"Have you ever had a champagne douche?"

Mistress X stretched her arms and swivelled her body until she was facing the camera again. Jen was still concentrating on not spilling the drink as she poured it. I watched as Mistress X mouthed the words 'twisted fuck' and grinned.

"Do you want her to give you a douche?"

The black latex shoulders shrugged incrementally and she smiled.

"Oh, now who's a twisted fuck?" I asked.

Mistress X laid back down on the bed and took the glass that Jen offered. Propped up on the pillows she indicated that Jen should sit next to her.

"Enough of the panties, I think," she said, hooking the lacy underwear out of Jen's mouth. "Let's put that mouth to better use." She paused expectantly.

Jen blinked for a few moments, still dazed. Mistress X ran a hand over the glossy black material covering the ample globes of her breasts. Jen seemed to understand; she bent forward and began to kiss the shiny latex, seeking out the dimples of the other woman's erect nipples. Jen made her way up to her Mistress's neck until stopped by a hand on her forehead.

"Your Mistress certainly does not need to taste her own juices from her toy's face. Not when I have this exquisite vintage."

Chastised, Jen changed direction and began to work her way steadily down the latex-enclosed figure.

"Exquisite?" I piped up. "This is Oscar-winning."

Mistress X rolled her eyes at the camera. Jen was too busy feathering kisses onto her midriff to notice. As Jen approached her Mistress's crotch a hand reached out to stroke her hair.

"Good girl," said Mistress X, "You know what you need to do."

Jen began to kiss and run her tongue along Mistress X's exposed pussy lips. Mistress X reached over to Jen's hips and guided her slave around on the bed until Jen's pussy was within easy reach. Mistress X lazily slid a finger into Jen and began to move it gently into and out of her, while at the other end, Jen was focussing on her oral technique.

Mistress X dictated a slow, languorous tempo, clearly revelling in having Jen's complete obedience.

"Anya, do you want to try something?" I said into her earpod.

The shiny black mask glanced towards the camera and nodded.

"Let's get inside her head. Just repeat what I say."

I began to deliver a steady stream of words. It was surreal, hearing them coming out of Anya's mouth in a soft French accent after a slight delay.

"See," she said. "Being taken by a woman is easy. Already you can feel it, can't you? A little bit of your brain that I'm rewiring with my fingertip in your pussy. It's going to make you this way for good, a permanent pussy slut."

Mistress X brought her thumb to bear on Jen's clit and continued to rub.

"I don't know what your husband will make of the fact that you want girls now. Are you going to hide it from him? What kind of life will you choose? Years from now, when you're at the school gates with all the mothers, are you going to look around at them and secretly wonder how they look naked, or how they taste?"

Jen continued to work on her task, plunging her tongue into her Mistress's pussy with renewed vigour.

"Maybe you'll all get drunk one afternoon by the pool, and one of them will take her hand like this." Mistress X withdrew her finger from Jen and ran it lightly up the inside of Jen's thigh.

"Maybe you'll spread yourself slightly. Maybe then she'll do this."

Mistress X resumed teasing Jen's clit and lips. I spoke softly into my headset and saw Anya react, the body of the woman I knew so well stretching in anticipation under the shiny latex.

"Maybe she will tell you that you need to beg."

Mistress X rotated her hips slightly. I could tell that Jen's attentions were having an effect.

"Maybe she will turn you into her pussy slut and use you in the afternoons, drinking champagne, naked."

Mistress X began to run the palm of her hand forcefully over Jen's clit and lips.

"And you will do this for her. And for me, because I was the one who trained you. I was the one who turned you into a helpless pussy slut."

She pushed Jen off her, rolling her onto her back. Taking a big gulp of champagne, she hovered over Jen's slick face and bent down to kiss her lips, letting the champagne run into Jen's mouth.

"Don't swallow," she said. Mistress X took up a sixty-nine position, straddling Jen's head. She reached down and began to tease Jen's clit again, planting little kisses, and I could see that this was Anya now, stealing a moment of blissful intimacy with her wife, no longer hidden within the latex covering. She brought her pussy down to Jen's face and I saw the look of exultation as Jen filled her with the cold bubbly liquid.

Mistress X took it slowly for the next half hour, letting Jen wash the champagne in and out of her pussy. She paused to refill Jen's mouth several times, always teasing the helpless woman's clit or dipping her fingers into the shining, engorged lips, doing just enough to keep her slave on the very edge, focused on the task.

"This is called pussy worship," Mistress X said, breaking the silence. Neither woman had made more than moaning sounds for a long time, Jen seemingly content with her role of servicing the crotch of her Mistress.

"Ready to step it up?" I asked.

Mistress X nodded. I needed to push Jen further, to find that submissive headspace she had retreated into on my bed after the day in the park. I began to speak into the headset again, Anya picking up the stream and incorporating it effortlessly into her play. We made quite a team.

"I'm impressed by how easily you've taken to this, slut. Maybe I should call your husband and tell him to pick you up tomorrow," she mused. "I could lie back and position you at the bottom of my bed and let your tongue work away inside me while I drift off to sleep. I know you would like that."

As if to emphasise, Mistress X bore down onto Jen's face briefly, grinding her clit against Jen's chin.

"You'd just have to stay there all night, and I would tell you to resume your duties in my crotch at seven o'clock. How would it feel to be turned into nothing more than an alarm clock?"

She bore down on Jen again, this time smothering the submissive woman completely with her pussy. Mistress X held herself in position, gently rocking her hips back and forth. I could see the muscles in Jen's jaw and neck working as her tongue drove feverishly into her tormentor. Mistress X began to rub her fingers over Jen's slit vigorously, still not allowing her any air. Jen's hands raised from the bed, caught between asking to breathe and the knowledge that she didn't have permission to touch. Mistress X watched those hands carefully, pulling back to also get a good look at Jen's heaving torso. Finally, she rose up from sitting on Jen's face, allowing the woman beneath her to suck in quick, ragged breaths.

Mistress X waited a few moments, and I could see a thin stream of intermingled champagne, saliva and pussy juice dribble out of her and onto Jen's upturned, reddened face. She angled herself so that she was dripping directly into Jen's mouth.

"You're always going to remember this taste," she said, and clamped back down onto the waiting woman's face.

Jen began her frenzied licking and sucking again.

"Soon, the only thing you will be aware of is my pussy, drooling into you or pressing down on you. All you will be able to think about is doing a good enough job so that I will permit you to breathe."

She began to rock her hips slowly against Jen's smothered face.

"Your entire world is going to shrink down to the feeling of my vagina contracting around your tongue, because that means I'm building to my orgasm. You're going to want to give me that orgasm more than you've ever wanted anything."

I saw Mistress X kick off her heels and watched her toes curl in their glossy black latex stockings. She was holding her orgasm back now, on purpose, as Jen serviced her furiously. She pulled up to allow Jen a couple of breaths and then bore down again, all the time working Jen's clit in long, circular motions.

"When you walked into this room, you were an independent woman with a mind of your own. I'm stripping all that away layer by layer until you're nothing more than my plaything. You entered this room with a burning curiosity but when I finally allow you to leave, you will have been reduced to a mindless toy."

Mistress X raised herself up again. Jen gulped in air greedily, her breathing laboured now due to her need for air and her need for release.

I watched Anya play with Jen for a while, alternating between smothering the helpless woman and then pulling back. It was becoming clear that she was pulling back now to stop Jen's desperate ministrations pushing her over the edge as much as it was to let the supine woman beneath her breathe. Jen, for her part, had fallen into a cadence: drawing in a huge lungful of air as her Mistress bore down; licking and sucking the offered pussy; finally being granted air as she pushed Mistress X to the verge of climax. Both women were now edging each other, maintaining a steady cycle of stimulation and respite, Mistress X's hands rubbing, probing and pausing in Jen's yielding crotch.

I looked at my watch: it was twenty-five minutes to midnight. I had seen enough and all I could think about was thrusting myself into Jen's sopping pussy.

"Timecheck," I murmured.

Mistress X pulled away from Jen's face.

"Take deep breaths," she instructed the woman beneath her. "You are going to make me cum now. I will only let you breathe again when I have finished taking my pleasure from you. As a treat, you may also cum when I do, and as many times as you can. When you breathe next is completely up to you."

She bore down one last time onto Jen and finally seemed to relax into the experience. Jen worked feverishly under her, her hands now grasping the shiny, round latex bottom sitting above her. Mistress X began to groan and gasp, her fingers moving hurriedly over Jen's exposed pussy. Both women were in a desperate race to finish.

I saw the black latex body quiver first, and Mistress X gave out a grinding shriek as the orgasm ripped through her. Jen's body spasmed almost immediately, her hips grinding up into her Mistress's fingers. Mistress X attempted to lift her bottom higher, but Jen's grip was locked around the glossy latex cheeks of the woman above, pressing her face still deeper into her Mistress's pussy, tongue still working furiously. Mistress X arched her back and came again, grinding her hips unconsciously against Jen's face. Under her hand, Jen squirted her juices as the second climax hit her.

Jen still would not let go. Mistress X was now arched and immobile over her, helpless herself to the tongue working its magic between her legs, sending spasms of ecstasy rippling through her body. She bent down to sink her tongue deep into Jen's hungry slit, driving the woman beneath to a further climax. For Jen, breathing had become optional; burying her tongue inside her Mistress was not. I could see the indentations in the glossy black material covering Mistress X's rear as Jen held her in place in a vice-like grip, still working feverishly to deliver her Mistress another long, rolling climax.

Finally, Mistress X regained her senses and broke free of Jen's demonic tongue, sitting back on her haunches above Jen's head, surveying the prone body of her toy stretched out in front of her. Jen's arms flopped bonelessly to her sides, her chest heaving from suffocation. Gently, Mistress X took Jen's head in both her hands.

I could only see from a distance on the camera, but it appeared that Jen was completely slack and unresponsive.

"Anya," I said nervously, "Talk to me. Is she okay?"

I saw the black latex head nod almost imperceptibly, as if to herself. She smoothed the juice-soaked hair from Jen's head and admired the view of the woman before her.

"It's nearly midnight," she said after a long silence. "Time to turn back into the good wife."

I took that as my cue, scooped up the phone and opened the door. I held the little screen in one hand, unable to look away from the sight of one woman cradling the head of another. One woman naked, and one woman in a shiny black skin.

I cursed the speed of the elevator again, and exploded into the corridor on the twelfth floor. On the screen, neither women had moved. I reached the door and stopped. My watch said it was exactly midnight.

I still had the keycard, but instead I knocked on the door. It seemed appropriate that they should decide when to admit the real world back in. On the screen, Mistress X shifted, slipping off the bed. She padded over to the door, shoeless. I heard the lock click and the door opened.

The shiny black figure took a step forward, shielding herself from Jen's view and kissed me. It was a long, passionate kiss, tasting of both Anya and Jen. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her body trembling. When I pulled back to meet her eyes, I could see that she was crying, but not tears of sadness. There was relief, and joy in her face. Then she took a step back to allow me into the room. The scent of sex was heavy in the air.

"Come in," Mistress X said. "I believe she's ready for collection."

She indicated the motionless body on the bed and bent down to slip her heels back onto her latex-wrapped feet. Immediately, she stood taller and straighter, walking over to retrieve the empty champagne glass and refill it, once again the assured, in-control dominatrix.

I sat down on the bed. It was a moment or two before Jen turned her head to acknowledge me. Her eyes were glassy, her face slick with Mistress X's juices. I took her hand and guided her into a sitting position. The woman across the room watched, sipping her champagne, as I brought Jen's legs round to the edge of the bed and gently hoisted her into a standing position. She remained exactly as I positioned her as I began to gather up her discarded clothing and shoes.

Mistress X walked over casually, her glossy black hips swaying.

"She's completely vacant," I said.

It was true; Jen seemed to have turned inwards on herself, all resistance gone, like she had on the bed the week before, after the doll session. Mistress X took Jen's chin and stared into the empty hazel eyes. "She's found her place," Mistress X said, "Use her however you want."

I raised both of Jen's arms up in preparation for slipping her dress over her head. Her arms remained where I positioned them, the only movement was Jen's eyes, tracking me silently. I tugged the little black cocktail dress down her body and stuffed the crumpled panties in my pocket.

"Do you want to wash her before taking her out?" Mistress X asked.

"No," I replied. "I'll walk her out like this."

I took Jen's unresisting hand in mine and let her to the door. Her make up was smeared and her hair slicked back with her Mistress's moisture. At the door, I stopped.

"Thank you for doing this," I said.

"The pleasure was all mine," Mistress X replied, swirling the champagne in the flute. "As I said, I don't normally do personal. But it was nice to make an exception." She smiled, wryly. Jen didn't speak.

I took that as my cue to leave and led Jen out into the corridor and back to the elevators. She followed without complaint. The doors opened to reveal two people inside, and I recognised the couple from before. They got out of the elevator as I guided my dishevelled but beautiful partner in. I turned to the man, who was staring.

"Have a good night!" I said and winked.

The doors closed, but I didn't select a floor. It was midnight, I thought, and the chances of the elevator being called were slim. I reached under the hem of her dress, up between her legs. Jen maintained eye contact, but didn't move to resist me as my fingers entered her still-sopping slit. I plunged my fingers deep inside her, watching her face closely for a reaction.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked. Jen didn't answer, but her beautiful hazel eyes were locked on mine.

I could feel my erection pushing hard against the fabric of my pants. All I could think about was sliding inside this beautiful, compliant woman. I stroked her clit gently under the fabric of her dress.

"Unzip me," I said.

Jen's hands moved automatically to my crotch and I felt the release of pressure as she opened my trouser fly. Her hand slipped inside, grasping my shaft, popping my tip out from underneath my underpants. Jen began to drop to her knees to take me into her mouth.

"So, you got what you wanted. Now I'm going to get what I want, do you understand?"

Jen looked up at me mutely, her face hovering close to my aching erection.

"Do you?" I repeated.

Jen nodded. "Yes, sir."

I touched her chin with my finger and applied pressure, opening her lips into an 'o' shape. I slid my tip into her waiting mouth. Automatically, she closed her mouth around me and began to suck, the pleasure of her motion forcing my cock even harder. I needed to make something clear to her.

"Tonight was my gift to you," I murmured. "Now you are going to be my gift. You're going to obey me and give me what I need. Do you understand?"

Her lips popped off the top of my tip. "Yes, I understand sir," she whispered.

I pulled her head towards me, sliding into her open mouth all the way until I made contact with the back of her throat. Jen's lips clamped around my shaft and she began to suck in earnest, her tongue working the underside of my shaft. I groaned at the feelings of pleasure her mouth was imparting on my manhood as she slid up and down on me. I had waited all night to feel Jen's lips wrapped around my shaft. It felt heavenly. I watched her and her eyes met mine, her cheeks hollow with the suction, her lips stretched around my girth.

"For all the attitude you present in the office, and all the sassiness, I think you would much prefer to be here, wouldn't you? On your knees, being used for someone else's pleasure."

Jen didn't respond verbally, but she began to suck harder, moving faster up and down my shaft, plunging me deeper into her throat. I felt myself building to climax, but that wasn't part of the plan.

"No time for that," I told her and in one smooth motion l pulled her up off her knees, lifting the hem of her dress up over her thighs, and buried myself deep inside her sopping womanhood. At last, she came alive, a spark reigniting in her eyes, as I began to pound into her. She was almost frictionless inside. Her moisture seeped onto my groin as I took her long and deep up against the wall of the elevator. Jen began to moan and I realised that she was already close, teetering on the brink after being conditioned to remain on the edge all night and all week, as if this new state of mind was simply part of her now. She had given in to the urge to be used. I buried my face in her hair, smelling Anya's scent there as I grazed her neck with my teeth.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,474 Followers