The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

It was a lot to think about, but it seemed like good, well thought out advice. I wanted to ask if Bob's wife was good at it, or if any of their wives were, but I didn't. I put all of his ideas into practice and almost immediately I was really doing it, really sucking a cock. Wet and slippery, and noisy with mouth sounds and Jim's moans and my moans. Everything about it was incredible and I loved it. My mind was spinning and I felt like my blood was boiling. My whole body felt so hot I thought I'd burst into flames.

I stopped to gasp air through my open mouth. I flicked the wide white straps off of my bare shoulders and I pulled the top of my bathing suit down, letting my warm breasts tumble out into the cooler air. "God it's warm in here," I said, breathless and wide-eyed. My mouth opened when it approached the new challenge, the crooked, uncircumcised cock between Harvey's legs. His hand retreated from it when I took over and he groaned loud through his open mouth. His cock was a different flavor, a different feel. I moaned so deeply I think it vibrated him. I'd been manipulating his foreskin when I gave him the handjob, and the same thing was happening inside my mouth, his sensitive tip coming out to play with my tongue and then receding. It was like a game, his tip the hider and my tongue the seeker. His hips were rocking more than Jim's had, and my whole body was moving as my head and my hands moved up and down on him. His cock was soon wet and slippery and my hand made sloppy noises on him. We were both moaning, loud in the dimly lit room. My brain was screaming THIS IS SEX! THIS IS SEX!

I let him slip out of my mouth and I sat back on my feet, gasping for breath, my bare breasts heaving for all to see. It felt good. It felt right. I wanted to be naked like my three men, but I wasn't ready to go there yet.

"Does my teacher approve?" I asked Bob.

His eyes were on my bare breasts, and then he looked into my eyes. "Very much so," he said. "You're magnificent."

I smiled and wanted to laugh at his hyperbole. I walked to him on my knees and took his massive cock in my two hands again. His was a two handed blowjob, and he seemed to love it.

"Good...God!" he huffed.

He took my head in his big hands and mussed up my always-too-perfect hair. I was glad of it. I felt wild and I wanted to look wild. He reached under me and I felt hands on my breasts. Big, strong hands. My husband admires my breasts when I'm clothed but rarely bothers with touching them anymore. I'd often wondered if it was because gravity was changing them, but Bob had devoured them with his eyes and now his hands were manhandling them, playing with them in all sorts of ways, new ways that I'd never felt before.

His cock felt massive in my hands and mouth. It must have been quite a sight because Jim and Harvey were masturbating while they watched me, their hands moving fast, their groaning moans getting louder. The energy in the room was at a fever pitch, and the Devil had me solidly in his grip. I wanted more.

"What did you do next with your girl?" I asked Bob, my voice dripping with breathless lust. "Huh? What did you do with her?"

"We fucked her," he said. "One in her pussy and one in her mouth. We took turns, each way around."

I stood and pushed my bathing suit down, my breasts hanging and swaying as I worked the stretchy white fabric down my legs and off over my bare feet. I straightened up, naked, hearing big band music, looking at Jim and Harvey masturbating, smelling the perspiring heat of my body and the musky scent of men. I looked at Bob, his big cock still wet from my mouth. "How do you want me?" I said.

They were the last words spoken for a while, none of us wanting to break the devilish spell. It should come as no surprise that Bob was the first man in me. I, for one, was glad he was a take charge kind of a guy. I think Jim and Harvey were glad of it, too, both of them being quieter, and Harvey downright shy sometimes. In fact without Bob there I'm sure none of what happened would have happened, and when things got deeply dark and devilish, we were all glad, I think, to have a guide.

When I asked Bob how he wanted me he seemed to have a clear idea in mind. I wonder if he'd thought of it long before, a fantasy of me in that position — me on my knees on the antique rug, my bottom in his hands, his maybe-it's-too-big cock slipping into me from behind. It was a night of so many firsts for me, and a man taking me from behind was one of them. It felt astonishing, so wrong and yet so right. I immediately understood the appeal — I felt like an animal who happened to be a woman, a woman who happened to be an animal. Bob's cock filled me full and then some. The depth he reached was unfathomable. My body was alive in ways I'd never felt before.

My arms were draped over Jim's legs. I watched his slow masturbation from close range, but until Bob was fully in me and I'd reached a sort of equilibrium I was useless to pleasure him. The massive cock filling me was just too overwhelming. I was finally able, attacking Jim's cock with my mouth like I was ravenous for it. Bob was thrusting into me so smoothly, long thrusts that were oh-my-God deep. My body responded. I knew I was about to have an orgasm, something that had forever eluded me. It grew in such an uncontrollable way. I never knew. I never knew.

The pleasure was like nothing I could have imagined. I think I cried out in a voice that I hadn't heard before. Jim's cock was out of my mouth, spurting semen. I felt its pulses and its white syrupy warmth ran down my hand. Warmth was everywhere, but mostly inside me, the orgasmic rush flushing through my bloodstream like electrical current. Bob's hands were warm on my hips, and his cock, that glorious massive cock, was so warm inside me, throwing off heat like it was infrared. And it was still hard! Why was it still hard!?

"Would you like Harvey to fuck you?" I heard Bob say.

I looked at Harvey, his eyes soft and kind as always. I was still lost in the transcendent ecstasy of my first orgasm. "Yes," I heard my voice say. "I want you all to fuck me. I want my dream to be real."

"Is this your fantasy, Margaret?" Bob asked. "Are we the lucky ones?"

"Yes."

It was all I could say, all I needed to say. I felt Bob's cock withdraw, an astonishing sensation in itself, and then Harvey groaned behind me as he pushed his fatter one in. I was amazed at how lubricated I was, a woman of my age. To have something as big as Bob in me, feeling like such a perfect fit, and then to have Harvey push his fatter one in and smoothly fuck me, all my worry was gone and it was just sex the way sex is meant to be, pure pleasure for the sake of it, nothing existing but warm flesh and electrified brain cells. I cried out in joy.

Jim went for a kitchen towel and Bob knelt in front of me. His cock was slippery and sticky from me, hanging slightly and looking as big as a horse's. I was on hands and knees so he held it for me, presenting it to my open mouth. The slippery taste of me was odd, but I grew to like it. He went deeper in my mouth than what I'd been doing on the couch. I wanted to swallow him whole but I knew I couldn't. My breasts were swaying pendulously under me from Harvey's nice rhythm. Bob left his cock unattended in my mouth and reached for them, manhandling them again the way he liked to do. I have big, prominent nipples that force me to wear big, heavy brassieres, but Bob seemed to love playing with them. I loved it, too. Harvey was speeding up, driving my mouth onto Bob. My moans rose to a squeal and then a cock-muffled scream. Harvey's body thudded into me, the sound filling my ears. It was wildly, thrillingly intense. I felt that uncontrollable wave inside me again. Growing. Growing.

The second orgasm was every bit as extraordinary as the first, maybe more so because I knew what to expect and I was able to bask in its glory. I felt like God was in me. It couldn't have been the Devil, it was just too beautiful.

Jim was next. I almost wrote "Jim fucked me next," but I guess it was me who fucked him.

"I want to see you," he said when it was his turn, taking my hand, lying himself down on the rug.

He guided me onto him, his cock hard again after his clean up. I tried to lie on top of him but he pushed me up. Sitting. Every inch of me tingled when I saw Bob and Harvey watching me like that. I couldn't believe it when another orgasm — three! — nearly boiled my blood again. My mouth was open but breath was gasping. My eyes must have rolled because everything was flickery and dark. My arms were out and my hands open, like I was trying to hold onto the elusive energy that rocked me. When the unexpected orgasm passed I started to rise and fall on Jim's cock. He was so hard, harder than he was when he entered me. My gasping breath was loud and my breasts were starting to move. I was wishing they weren't so big but then I put my hands on them and I was glad they were.

"Ohhh ffuckk!" I hissed, the profanity springing from me like it had never done before.

Harvey was still hard, sticky from being inside me. I reached for him and took him deep in my mouth, gagging as the tip of him reached my throat. My hand found the cock I knew I'd dream about, Bob's monster. I was furiously fucking Jim, my breasts were bouncing and gyrating, everything was wild again and I was the epicenter.

I felt a sudden spurt of semen in my mouth but Harvey pulled back before I could taste more, his spasming, spewing cock hot in my hand, his semen flying, splattering on me, mostly on my wildly bouncing breasts. He cried out with a bellowing wail, and when he was done making a mess of me I ravaged his empty cock with my mouth again. I was starved for it, as hungry as I've ever been in my life. Jim came inside me, his groaning voice loud and deep. I thought about his semen being where it shouldn't be, but I didn't care. I suddenly wanted to be filled with it, covered with it, drowned in it. Bob's cock took Harvey's place in my mouth. It tried its best to get into my throat, but my gags wouldn't let it past. No matter. It was a magnificent, beastly thing and I just wanted to revel in having the too-big tip of it and another inch or two bathing in my drooling saliva, tickling the length of my tongue.

Jim was softening inside me, so I slowed my furious fucking, filling my lungs with cool air through my nose. I was lost in the dream of Bob's cock when I felt hands on my breasts, fingers on my nipples. Harvey was kneeling behind me, between Jim's legs. His hands felt heavenly, gently fondling, slippery from the semen he'd deposited on me. His soft voice in my ear nearly made me float away on a cloud.

"Bob was right. You're magnificent," he said.

Breathless unexpected words followed Bob's cock out of my mouth. "I want oral sex," I gasped. "From all of you."

"Your wishes..." Bob said, "...any you may have, are our command."

"If I act strange it's because no one's ever done it...to me...before."

"Really, Margaret?" Bob said.

"Everything we've done tonight, I'm a virgin. So many firsts."

"But you're not...a virgin, are you?" Bob asked.

"No."

"Say no more," Bob said, sensing my embarrassment. "We're so delighted to be your first, then, in so many ways. This is such a special night. I know I'll never forget it."

"None of us will," Harvey said, still fondling my breasts so nicely from behind.

"You'd be more comfortable on a bed, I think," Bob said, holding his hand out for mine. "Shall we?"

I felt a shot of adrenaline, the fearful kind. After all we'd done I don't know why the thought of being in bed with all of them put the fear of God in me, but I was bound and determined to experience oral sex, and I had a feeling Bob was very good at it. I took his hand.

As I lifted myself off of Jim a splash of liquefied semen fell out of me, splattering on his bellybutton. Harvey reached for the kitchen towel that was on the couch, wiped his hands on it and threw it to Jim. Jim handed it to me so I could wipe Harvey's semen off my breasts and stomach. Bob's words were proving prophetic — sex really is loud and messy when it's done right.

The men brought me to their bedroom, littered with hastily removed clothing. It was a tiny room, like mine, just a standard full sized double bed, a narrow upright dresser, and barely enough room to walk around. It was suddenly filled with humanity, and three naked men seemed like a gang. I crawled onto the bed, surrounded by them, all of them standing, their cocks at various stages of swollen hardness.

Bob smiled. "Shall we draw straws to see who's first?" he said.

"No!" I said. "That's silly!"

I was sitting in the middle of the bed with my legs curled around me, feeling a bit like a queen with very willing servants. I could feel the film of dried semen on my breasts when I drew each breath.

"Bob can show us all how it's done," Jim said. "I'm not...well practiced these days."

"Me neither," Harvey said.

"So it's not common, then?" I said. "I thought...everybody did it but me."

"It should be common," Bob said. "It's such a pleasure, to give and receive."

"Sounds like a sermon," I said, smiling coyly.

When Bob asked me to lie on my back with my legs toward him my heart went wild, nearly call-the-paremedics wild. A small bedside lamp was the only light in the room, its shade casting a shadow on the dingy yellowed ceiling. I wondered how I looked — I don't lie around naked often, never really, and my breasts felt like they'd spread to my sides. Maybe it was good, I thought, the perfect antidote for the gravity all older women come to hate.

"So beautiful," Bob said. "You're so much more woman than I imagined."

"Maybe we should have a topless bake sale at the church," I said, trying to calm my pounding heart with levity.

I nearly let out a whoop when Bob's strong hands took hold of my legs just below the knees and dragged me to the edge of the bed. His mouth was on me in an instant, and the noise left my lungs as a crying moan instead. A man's mouth on my vagina was even more incredible than I'd dreamed. The latent electricity in me flowed again, full force. It was open mouthed, wide eyed, high voltage excitement, my body suddenly writhing, the four walls of the little room straining to contain the rising volume of my euphoria.

"What's the verdict?" Bob said, his happy face looking at me from between my thighs, his lips glistening with my juices. "Are you onboard?"

"Yes!" I said. "Don't stop!"

Bob dug in again. Nothing has ever felt better than the moment his warm mouth rejoined me. I was lost in a dream when I felt the bed move. Harvey was there, kneeling by my head, his cock hard, wanting to be in my mouth. I took him in and then Jim was all over my breasts — fondling, licking, sucking, biting. I knew, in that moment, where heaven was. PINE TREE MOTEL AND CABINS was run by God. I had died. God loves me and I was in heaven.

My orgasm was profound. There's no other word that fits. Bob's tongue touched me like a magic wand. My thighs locked tight around his head and I lost all control. That's how it seemed. Total, blissful surrender. Those three men were my masters, each of them understanding me better than I understood myself. I was putty in their hands. I felt lost and I felt found. I felt like a woman.

After I'd experienced three different mouths and three different tongues, and learned about 69 and face-sitting, I was nearly exhausted from orgasming, my mouth nearly worn out from cock sucking. It was the wee hours of the morning. We all knew it was time to break up our unholy tryst and get some much needed sleep before facing our spouses the next day, but Bob wanted to try something with me.

"I've been picturing something," he said. "It's the way I want to remember you."

"How can a girl say no to that?" I said.

Bob directed things — Harvey flat on the bed, me sitting on his cock, but facing away from him. He felt so good inside me.

"It's called reverse cowgirl," Bob said. It made me laugh. "Lean back," he said. "Put your hands on his chest...yes...now stick those beautiful tits out, as high toward the ceiling as you can get them."

I felt like the most desirable, beautiful woman in the world when I did as Bob asked. My nipples were aroused, as they'd been most of the night, and the breasts I'd grown tired of as I aged felt new again. Bob had Jim stand on the bed, and had me tip my head back, taking his cock in my mouth that way. Bob called it tea-bagging.

"That's it," Bob said. "Spectacular."

He climbed on the bed and ravished my tingling nipples with his mouth one last time, and then he stopped. I wondered why and then I felt him, his magic wand tongue licking the top of my vagina, with Harvey's thick cock, as hard as a teenager again, deep inside me. Bob's hands crept up my sides and claimed my breasts. We were all fully involved again. Especially me. The epicenter. The orgasm I had felt like an earthquake.

I slept naked, something I never do, and I paraded around the cabin in my old-fashioned underwear the next morning. That in itself was a thrill.

Somehow Jim had roused himself after just three hours of sleep, had the car towed to the nearest village, and returned with it in running order well before noon. He said he still had to get it fixed properly at home, but the mechanic was able to straighten the "tie rod" and get him back on the road. The kind owners of the Pine Tree Motel extended our check-out time because of the problems with the car. Bob and Harvey and I were at the small beach when Jim arrived, Bob's speedo drawing odd looks from the families that were there. We decided we had time to make it to the last few hours of the seminar, so we hustled to the cabin to get ready. We all striped off our bathing suits and got dressed in the little living room, watching each other naked one last time, the men a rapt audience as I covered myself bit by bit — old-fashioned panties and a big heavy bra, pantyhose, a conservative, gray, below the knee skirt, a plain white blouse that I buttoned all the way to the top, and brown leather shoes with short, chunky heels. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to touch up my makeup, brush my hair into place and spray it with Aqua Net.

"There's my Margaret," Bob said when I emerged. "You always look lovely."

The drive to the convention center felt normal, as if nothing unusual had happened. Jim and I discussed the problems we'd been having with the software at church, clarifying the questions we had for the experts. Harvey and Bob listened and weighed in with a few ideas. We all marveled at the scenery that passed by.

We all saw each other at church the next Sunday. Our spouses were all with us. We smiled and laughed about missing the fancy welcome dinner at the seminar. Jim told us he had the car fixed properly and had the front end aligned. He said it would probably fix a problem he'd had with tires wearing unevenly, so we decided the mishap was a good thing. I already knew it was a good thing. Unleashing the woman inside me has given me a new confidence. I've stopped worrying about my body aging, couldn't care less that my tits don't look eighteen anymore. Yes, I call them tits now, at least when I'm talking to myself. I think I'll try and ease my husband into it, too, and maybe even, a few months from now, try and get him to fuck me from behind. I think he might like it. I know I will.

When I think back on that night in the Adirondacks I remember the inky blackness outside the cabin windows, and the dim darkness inside. My memories of that night are all dark and mysterious. It's easier that way. Dark places are forbidden, they have been all my life except for that one night. But here's what's a little unnerving to me, the prim, proper, happily married Christian who just wrote this confession: it's a dark place I'd like to go back to.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers