The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

"I'd love to be," I said, still trying to control my silly, happy face. "I'm already naked, so..."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Bob said. "Would you like to lotion my ass, the way you did my beautiful wife?"

"Bob!" Jeana said.

"What. You can do Donald's. You don't want us to burn, do you?"

Jeana was silent. I could see the wheels turning in her head. It seemed like a really long silence, and then...

"What makes you think Donald is as perverted as you are?"

"Because you make his cock hard," Bob said. "Or didn't you notice."

"There's nicer tits than mine on this boat, or didn't you notice?"

Bob smiled. Jeana flashed a smile but it looked shy and vulnerable and she tried to hide it.

"I don't mind if you don't mind," Bob said.

Jeana stared, unblinking into his eyes. She shrugged her shoulders and her eyes sparkled.

I watched her eyes grow big and excited when Bob pushed his speedo down off of his swollen cock, down to his knees, and then off over his bare feet. All of his glory was on display, and I'd almost forgotten how truly glorious it all was. His ridiculously big cock was hardening even more, pulsing upward with his heartbeat.

"Looks like my husband is over dressed," I said, snapping everyone out of their state of shock.

Donald, bless his heart, looked more than a little stunned as he pushed his swim trunks down, letting his erection bounce out into the summer day. A few seconds later he stood naked, his eyes looking at mine.

"I need to talk to Margaret," Jeana said. She was on a mission, her hand quickly taking mine, pulling me toward the door to the main cabin. When we were safely inside I said, "Oh my God, Bob's huge!"

"Margaret!" Jeana whispered. She pulled me all the way to the privacy of the big stateroom, the one that probably still smelled like my pussy. "You surprise me! Is all of this really okay with you?"

"I should confess something," I said, in nearly whispering tones. "Donald and I, we're open to...new ideas."

"You are?" Jeana said, looking a bit flabbergasted. "Are you the same Margaret Norman I've known for years? Why is this all so new to me? Does this go on? At our church?"

"No. I mean, I don't know. Donald and I are just getting used to things. But...we're both onboard if...... is that where this is heading? Are you guys curious, too? Seeing Bob sort of...makes me hope. Is that awful? I wouldn't want to lose my mind and do something you'll hate me for."

"No," Jeana said. She looked like she was thinking about her options. "No, don't feel bad, Margaret. I mean, Bob and I do this kind of thing," she said, gesturing at her nudity. "I've always thought we were a playful couple. God knows we both love to flirt. But this is the first time we've ended up naked with...others. I'm feeling things I'm not sure how to process."

"Maybe you should discuss it with Bob. Donald and I have talked about this kind of thing, just, you know, on the off chance it might ever happen in real life. Like I said, we're both open to the idea."

"I don't need to talk to Bob," Jeana said, smiling a little and shaking her head. "He's a cunt-hound, Margaret. I know that's a crude thing to say, but it's just his nature. He's always got his nose to the ground, sniffing out attractive women. And for as long as we've been together he's been suggesting threeways and 'swinging.' I always laugh it off. He's just my Bob. I knew what I was getting into when I married him. I just never...until now...... Margaret, you surprise me. I never in a million years would have thought it would be you who would inspire me to......You're sure this is okay with you? If I...with Donald...?"

"Let's throw caution to the wind," I said. "I've always loved that saying."

Jeana looked at me like I was some kind of superior being, but what was going on inside me was just the opposite. I felt like I was inside out again, my heart pounding, my vision glazed. I was giving her permission to fuck my husband, my Donald. I was throwing my marriage into the unknown. And I was as horny as I'd ever been for Bob's big cock.

Our naked men were standing at the back rail when we returned, with drinks in their hands, looking at the water. They were talking about fishing.

"There's our lovelies," Bob said, when he saw us. "Everything all right?"

"Yup," Jeana said. "Just girl talk."

We were all together again, all of us naked. It was so odd; an otherwise normal scene rendered surreal by tits and half-hard cocks and asses and pussies. Jeana went to Bob's side, kissed him, and held his arm. What a stunning couple they were, standing there in their altogether; Bob's tall, svelte, dark hairiness the perfect foil for Jeana's creamier skinned middle-aged hot-body. I hope they weren't looking Donald and me over with the same aesthetic curiosity, because we didn't measure up. Or maybe, in the surreal dream world we were in, we did.

"You guys are gonna burn if you don't get some sunscreen on," Jeana said. She let go of Bob and picked up the tube of lotion off the deck. "Want to lie down, Donald? Does anybody call you Donny?"

Bob caught my eye. I could tell he was pleased. His eyes seemed to say, 'I don't know how you did this, but I like it.'

He and I watched as Donald lay face down on a lounge chair. Jeana sat on it with him, her hip snuggled up against his. She squeezed some lotion on his back and shoulders and she started massaging it in. "Tell me about your work again?" she said. Donald's relaxed voice told her about the project he was working on.

"Would you like a drink refill?" Bob asked me.

"Oh, I left my cup inside."

"After you, my dear."

I felt Bob's eyes on my ass and I loved it. I even swung it for him, something I've never even attempted before. It made me smile, and he was smiling, too, when we found my drink cup siting on the kitchen counter.

"I don't know how you did that," he said, talking quietly, gesturing to the back deck. "What did you two talk about?"

"She said you're a cunt-hound," I said, trying to keep a straight face. "And she said I'm surprising."

"She's right, on both accounts."

I looked down, watching Bob's erection rise. "Ohhh," I moaned. "That cock of yours..."

I wrapped my hand around the big, hot thing, and I moaned again. Somehow, by the grace of God, I was rejoined with the cock of my dreams, and with the way life had turned I didn't even have to feel guilty about it.

"Donald wants to watch me," I said. I felt the heat of embarrassment when I said it. I squeezed Bob's hard meat in my fist, maybe to make sure it didn't get away. "But I don't know about Jeana. Do you think she'll want us there, right next to them? I wouldn't want her to get turned off, when we're this close to..."

"Paradise?" Bob said. "Honestly, I'm not sure what she'll want to see, or what she'll want to do with us watching. I guess all we can do is find out, right? I was thinking maybe you and I would stay in here and give them some privacy, but if Donald wants to watch, that's totally fine with me. I'm guessing if he's excited by it it'll infect Jeana. She's always been a showoff."

I decided to be bold, so I led Bob back out onto the back deck, pulling him along with my hand on his big cock.

"Jeana, your handsome husband is just incorrigible," I said, putting on my best extrovert act. "He keeps getting hard and says it's my tits. Should I cover myself up, or...should I take care of him?"

A sly smile lit up Jeana's face. "Take care of him," she said. "I'll warn you, though. He tends to keep getting that way. You may have to do it more than once."

I smiled at my new best friend. She looked like excitement was percolating inside her. She'd shifted her seating position down nearer Donald's feet, and she was massaging the backs of his legs. I watched her slender fingers move over his untanned flesh, teasing their way to the bottom of his buttocks and down between his thighs, probably only an inch away from what I was certain was a raging hard-on. Maybe her fingertips were tickling it.

Bob's cock was warm and hard in my hand. I nearly laughed at the wonderfulness of standing there with him like that, on such a perfect day, in such a perfect place. I quickly weighed my options. Bob was going in my mouth, there was no question about that, but I wanted Donald to see. And, surprisingly, I wanted Jeana to see, too. I plopped myself down on the lounge right next to them, pulling the over-sized mouthful to me. I moaned like I was starved when I stretched my lips around it and sucked it in.

"Ohhhh, Margaret!" Bob said, his voice suddenly all soft and gooey.

I breathed hard through my nose and I melted inside when all the sensations hit me — the smell of Bob, the taste of Bob, the ridiculous size of Bob. The feeling I'd felt the last time we were together overwhelmed me anew — he's too big to swallow but I'm going to anyway. And of course there were the eyes that were watching, and who they belonged to. It was sensory overload of the best possible kind.

"Oh, Christ!" Bob bellowed. My head was tipped back to open my throat and accommodate him, so it was easy to see him, his darkly hairy body surrounded by pure blue sky. There wasn't a cloud. My throat was full, down to its depths. Bob's balls were soft and warm against my chin. "Jesus, Margaret!" he said. I love his voice when it gets that way — strained but ecstatic; a man out of his own control.

I backed off and his slippery monster emerged from my insides. A gagging cough flew from my open throat. I had to wipe the corners of my watering eyes.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Oh my God, Margaret," Jeana said. "Did you just do that? It took me freakin' forever to be able to."

"Show me," I said, still trying to get my heavy-breathing wits together. "Swallow him."

My eyes were wide and excited. Jeana looked at me like she didn't know who I was, or what I was. Bob took a step toward her. She reached for his glistening, slippery cock and her mouth opened wide. Donald couldn't see, so he twisted, craning his neck. He must have thought the time was right, because he rolled onto his back, propped up on his elbows to get a clear view. His cock was rock hard. He and I watched Jeana swallow the big thing, a porn-sized cock if either of us had ever seen one. She had to work at it, opening and loosening her throat, taking it an inch at a time, like an animal swallowing food. She gasped and coughed when she backed it out of her.

"You're better at it," she said to me, hacking some phlegm away from her windpipe.

She held the big cock in her hand, and she offered it to me. I knelt on the deck, next to where she sat, and I swallowed it all the way down again. I felt Bob's fingers in my hair, holding me in his gentle grasp. He tipped his head back and howled at the blue sky.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jeana, her body bent over Donald, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. I heard the familiar grunts from his happy mouth. She sounded happy, too; moaning, breathing hard.

I got a better look at them and watched her straddle Donald's legs. The movement was quick and cat-like, never letting his cock slip from her mouth, a mouth that seemed hungry. Bob reached down and his fingers went to the crack of her ass, tickling her there, and then slipping down, into her pussy. She moaned deep, and she lifted her ass to meet his probing touch. I swallowed him deep again, and he howled.

The way things had worked out, I was sort of the unofficial leader of our exploratory committee, so, in order to take things to the next level, I took the reins once again and made myself fuckable on the lounge. Doggy style seemed appropriate for a cunt-hound, so there I was, on elbows and knees, legs spread as wide as I could get them on the somewhat narrow lounge. Bob wasted no time plunging into me, howling again even more ferociously. I was as wet as can be and his huge shaft slipped deep...deeper...and then deepest.

"Ohhh, Margaret!" he yelled, his voice cutting through the quiet day.

"Shhhhitt!" I hissed. "Oh my fuckin' God!"

I flew right off the handle, in a way I didn't expect. Having Donald there, watching me, and Jeana, it was an unbelievable thrill. Bob's cock made me fly. My body was so out of control it was hilarious, but I didn't have the muscular control to laugh. My hand slapped the cushion of the lounge and I cried out. Bob was fucking me deep and hard. I slapped my hand down again, loud. I was cumming. It overtook me like an avalanche and I was tumbling. It was warm and smooth, like water but different. I heard Bob's happy cry. He was relentless. Fucking me. Fucking me. Fucking me. I was a quivering mess when I felt him pull out. I vaguely felt his hot cum splatter on me. I was dripping with sweat. It was the hottest day, out there in the sun.

When I was able to think I turned my head and saw Jeana riding Donald like a cowgirl. She had her pretty tits in her hands and I could see her nice, delicate nipples, hard and pointy. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and her head was tipped back. She was sweaty; shiny, but not dripping like me. The sun made her bright, like she was lit up. I felt Bob's hands leave my hips and I saw him stand up. He took a step to her and I saw him kiss her open mouth. One of her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulder to keep his lips there, and her other hand went to his well-used, sticky cock. It was still mostly hard, still impossibly big.

She was rising and falling on Donald's cock, and I saw her lips part from Bob's. I saw the tip of her tongue tickling the tip of his. I saw her slow to a stop on Donald, and then she bent down and she sucked and licked my pussy juice off her handsome husband's cock. Her hips started rocking, grinding her pelvis on Donald. I imagined him inside me the way he was inside her. My body was functioning again, so I slithered off the side of the lounge and I knelt near Donald's head and I kissed him. We used our tongues. I could feel the movement of his hips, the movement of Jeana's hips. Her wet, sloppy cock sucking made Bob moan. We were all dirty horn dogs. We were all cunt-hounds. The devil was smiling.

I could tell Jeana was getting lost in the two cock thing. I've been there, so I understood. "Get on your knees, Jeana," I said. "Donald's become something of an ass man. He wants to see you that way."

Bob and I helped her to reposition, on hands and knees, her back arched low, sexier than mine. I held Bob's cock and guided it to her mouth. Donald didn't need any guiding. He was on his knees, his face already buried between the ass cheeks of one of the most attractive women from our congregation. She looked stunning that way, catlike and sexy, between two desperately horny men.

I put my hand on her, which seemed odd at first. Her skin was so warm, slick with the sheen of sweat. When I thought about it being sweat that Donald's cock had forced out of her, I wanted to touch it more. I wasn't sure what to touch, or if I even wanted to touch, but my hand stayed there, feeling her sweaty heat and her subtle sexy movements.

My other hand was on Bob. It was as if I didn't want to loose contact with him. God and the Devil had both smiled on me, putting me there with 'permission,' and I guess I wanted to make the most of it, soaking in the feel of Bob's strong, beautiful body for every moment I could. It was his thigh that I had a hold of, high up at the tippy top, my fingers moving, feeling the heat of his crotch. He was sweaty there from our wild fuck in the broiling sun, his body dripping almost as much as mine. I teased him with tickles while Jeana sucked him, and then I reached farther into the heat, finding his balls from behind, tickling them, too.

"Ohh, shit!" he said.

I knew from experience that once he came he could go and go and go like a machine, and he was starting to look that way, his hands holding his wife's head, his huge cock fully hard again, propelled by his thrusting hips, fucking her mouth.

Donald was up, with one foot on the deck and one knee on the lounge, his lips glistening from Jeana's pussy. His cock was in his hand and he looked at me with excited, unblinking eyes when he started fucking Jeana in his favorite position. It was a crazy, dreamy, surreal thing to see — my Donald, fucking one of our church friends. And that look on his face! God he looked sexy!

Without even realizing it my hand on Jeana had gone into full caress mode, sliding over her sweaty skin in sweeping movements.

"Play with her tits," Bob said to me. "She loves it."

I let my hand round her side and there it was — a woman's breast that wasn't my own. It felt nothing like mine, and yet it was the same. It hung loose and jiggly, with pointy, hard arousal at its tip. I pinched it, the tip, the way I like to do my own, and Jeana moaned. I pinched it again.

"They're marvelous things," Bob said, watching her reaction. "Reach around, and...get both of them."

I looked at him and he smiled at my smile. I reluctantly let go of him. I did as he suggested, bending over Jeana's beautifully moving body, embracing her warm flesh, taking a hanging breast in each of my hands. Jeana moaned so deep onto Bob's cock I could feel the vibration all through her body.

"Fuck her harder, Don," Bob said. "Make my Jeana cum."

My sweet husband fucked Jeana harder, Bob fucked her mouth deeper, making her gag, and I squeezed her beautiful tits and pinched her super-sensitive nipples. It was a magical recipe, and after a few minutes of hot summer bliss Jeana came with a smoldering fury. I loved being part of it, holding her tight through the intensity of it, feeling her body react and lose control. She told me, a few days later, that it was the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Donald liked it to. Jeana's orgasmic sexiness made him lose his mind and he came deep inside her. He was embarrassed about it, thinking he should have pulled out, but she told him not to worry. She was happy it happened that way, happy she'd made him lose his mind, and she squeezed her pussy muscles to show him the ooze, her beautiful face all sweaty and smiling.

It seemed gluttonous to keep going, but hey, one sin is just as good as another, right? And of course Bob was still hard. What girl wouldn't have taken advantage?

Actually, it may have been his idea, but it matters not. What matters is he was flat on his back on a lounge chair with his behind right at the end of it, and I was straddling him, riding him, my feet on the deck, my legs out to my sides at a widespread angle, getting a fabulous work out. It was a good start to the exercise I wanted to do to compliment my diet.

Riding Bob's monster that way was wild and almost unbelievable. I rode it all the way up and down from tip to root. A goddamned lot of inches. Over, and over, and over again.

"It's fucking huge, isn't it?" I asked my audience. I was surprised I got the words out. My huffing lungs and blissful happiness just wanted to laugh.

Donald didn't have an answer for me, he just nodded in agreement, with an amazed, otherworldly look on his face.

Bob was relatively still, watching me with a happy smile on his face. I was shiny and sweat was dripping down my back and down between my tits. My hard working legs were on autopilot, and my pussy was lit up with incredible happiness. I looked out at the water and the nearby shore and the ducks and a single white cloud in the sky. My rhythm was mid-tempo and smooth, and Bob's cock couldn't have been harder. I'd never experienced a sexual moment so extraordinarily dream-like and perfect. And then Bob made it better.

"Jeana, baby," he said, "get behind her. I wanna see your hands on her tits."

Hot breath huffed out of me even more forcefully. Just the though of it was explosive. Moaning huffs were all the communication I could muster as my eyes followed Jeana as she approached. Her hand was the first touch, a simple laying of it on my shoulder. Even that felt electric. My legs continued to propel me, and my mind was slipping deeper into the zen-like dream. I felt a finger move down the middle of my back, and then two hands, just fingers, on the sides of my waist. They rode with me, and I tried to will them upward. I craved their touch where no woman had touched me before. And then they moved. Up...Up...Up. The tenderest part of my breasts, the underneath of them, and the bulging sides. Jeana knew. She knew what I needed, what I craved.

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers