The Devil Comes Out at Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty good, huh?" Jeana said. It was the understatement of the year.

We heard Nikki's voice. "I want you to fuck me on the roof," she said, pulling Bob by the hand, out into the sunlight.

They were both naked, and Bob's cock was as hard as a boy's. Nikki started up the shiny chrome ladder, but Bob stopped her when she was on the third step. Her spectacular little ass was face height, so he held her there and buried his face in it, wiggling his nose and mouth in between her smooth, tattooed cheeks. She giggled and moaned, and then her feet went up a step higher and her ass stuck out farther. Her pussy was there now; Bob had her cheeks spread open and we could all see it, pink and pretty, already wet from his tongue. His mouth dove in again. Nikki giggled some more, but it was desperate giggles, desperate to hold onto reality when she was losing it. Soon she was cumming on his tongue, and Bob's strong hands held her safe on her precarious perch. He had the full weight of her for a few glorious, orgasmic moments, and he reminded me of a Soviet weightlifter again, holding her in her weightless dream with his muscle.

She giggled again as she regained reality, gripping the ladder, scampering up to 'the roof.' Bob scampered up after her, bent her over the captain's chair, and rammed his big cock home.

It was easy to see it was a big moment for both of them. I felt like yelling, "go easy, she's small", but neither he nor she would have wanted that. She was lost in the thrill of a big cock, loving every second of it, and Bob had a look on his face like she was the tightest girl he'd ever been inside of.

"She's a wild little thing," Ty said. "I fuckin' love her."

Nikki went quickly off the rails on 'the roof', and Cynthia sounded wildly happy, too, her moans and exclamations drifting out from inside the cabin.

"What do you think of Cynthia?" I asked Ty.

"I didn't really talk to her but she's got a smokin' body," he said. "Crazy nice ass."

"Why don't you go help Ryan. She'd love it."

Jeana and I watched Ty walk away, all tattoos and muscles, with the swagger of a naked biker.

"Get up there," I said to Donald. "We want to watch our men with a young hottie."

Nikki was trying to hang on to reality as Bob pummeled her, her grasping hands too sweaty to get a grip on anything. She kept trying, looking spastic and out of control. Bob was roaring. He had a young sexy one on the ropes and he kept pummeling. When he saw Donald had arrived he took a much needed breather.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" Nikki said, whimpering with a girlish voice when her new man's cock slid into her heat.

My Donald was a little easier with her, letting her mind get acclimated. She was soon fucking him as much as he was fucking her, their bodies rolling like waves. Nikki held onto the captain's chair and Donald was behind her, her body arched and constantly moving with sexual energy. She was sweaty and shiny, and Donald's hands went up and down the front of her, up onto her tits for a feel and a squeeze and then back down to that tiny little abdomen. Three times his hands made the journey, and then he paused at her little waist the third time, and I saw his hand disappear under to play with her clit as he tried to hold her steady. He'd gotten so good at lovemaking over the past few months. It was a fantastic move and I knew just what she was feeling. His cock continued to thrust upward into what he later told me was mind-blowing tightness, and his fingertips tickled her hot button. It was just what she needed and she came like the sexiest little slut in all the world. Perfect tits and the nicest little ass any of us had ever seen. She looked wild up there, with her crazy Medusa hair and her sweaty black tattoos, orgasming all over my husband's cock.

Donald pulled out and shot his cum all over her ass. Bob picked her up and placed her gently on her back on the control console. Not the most comfortable spot, but it's where he wanted her. His mouth went to her pussy, and Donald's went to her tits.

Ryan walked outside with his swollen, reddened cock hanging meaty between his legs. He was sweaty, his cock shining with slickness; he looked like he'd been well satisfied by Cynthia's charms.

"That girl is crazy," he said, flopping himself down on a lounge chair.

"What makes you think we're not," Jeana said. "Cause we're old?"

She was next to him a few seconds later, on her knees on the deck, licking Cynthia's juices off his cock and his balls.

"You're not old," he said, raking his fingers into her sun-warmed hair.

"You know you're not gettin' outta here 'till you fuck all of us," she said. "Nikki, too. Have you ever?"

"Nik?" he said. "No."

Ryan's eyes looked up at her, seeing her in all her sweaty, naked glory, with two men ravishing her. As he watched, Bob transitioned from eating her pussy to fucking her again, slipping every inch of his huge cock inside her. Nikki's whole body was moving with the pleasure of it.

"She's really sexy, don't you think?" Jeana asked, still playing with his balls with her tongue.

Ryan nodded, his eyes still on his cousin's girl. His tired cock was fully hard again, and Jeana mouthed it.

"These kind of parties are all about everybody doing everybody," she said. "That means you get to fuck her."

Ryan looked unconvinced, but his cock was throbbingly hard from the thought of it. Jeana climbed on and rode him slowly, easing him back into action after Cynthia had drained him. I was next, mounting him after Jeana gave way to me. I rode him slowly as she had done, dangling my tits into his happy looking mouth. His cock was a little bigger than Ty's, a little thicker. I felt like the slut I'd always wanted to be.

Cynthia and Ty were holding hands when they emerged from the cabin. She looked lusty and a little wild, her streaky blonde hair a mess. Cum dripped off her big tits. Her eyes looked dark and electrified. She wasn't the bookish church girl anymore. She was something new.

Jeana vacated the other lounge chair and she installed Ty on it, on his back. She licked Cynthia's juices off of him the same way she'd done Ryan, holding his cock gently, licking his balls until they were shiny.

Up on the flying bridge, Nikki was cumming again, holding onto Donald for support while Bob's steady thrusting brought her to the promised land.

"Your Nikki's too sexy," Jeana said to Ty. "Ryan got all hard watching her up there with our husbands. I asked him if he's ever fucked her and he said no. We told him at parties like this everybody fucks everybody. Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's cool," Ty said.

I saw Jeana wink at Ryan. He had a funny little smile on his face. I had a feeling Jeana was making his dream come true.

When the three on 'the roof' were thoroughly spent from all their orgasms, the men lowered Nikki over the edge like a ragdoll. Bob held her by one arm and Donald the other as Ty reached for her from the deck. She was as cute as can be; naked, slippery with sweat, giggling breathlessly. We all regrouped for a while, sipping our drinks, chatting and enjoying each other's naked company, and then Jeana got things started again, speaking to Nikki...

"When you were up on the bridge, hun, we all decided you should fuck Ryan. If you want to."

"Really?" Nikki said, her eyes surprised but sparkling. She was looking at Ty. "For real?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "As long as you guys don't get all fuckin' weird about it, yeah. We're both fucking different people, right?"

"Yeah but..."

"Give your man a nice kiss and say thank you," Jeana said.

Nikki launched herself at Ty and just about sucked his tonsils out of his mouth. Afterward, her eyes found Ryan's. They both looked like they were hiding wild excitement. Jeana, acting like some new kind of sexual animal I hardly knew, continued to issue the orders.

"Climb onto him, like you're going to fuck him, but just kiss him."

Nikki climbed on, straddling Ryan on the lounge on her hands and knees. She giggled. "You guys are all just watching? You're all into that?" She looked around at our happy faces. "Oh my God, you guys are fun."

She lowered her head for her first kiss with her boyfriend's sexy cousin. It was steamy, moaning kiss, and I wanted to moan, too.

"Ooo, he's hard again. You must be a good kisser," Jeana said. "Rub your pussy on his cock. Tease him with how wet you are."

Nikki and Ryan both moaned into each other's kissing mouths when her pussy smeared its wetness all over the veiny underside of his rock hard cock. It took all my willpower to keep myself from picking it up off his belly and guiding it into her pretty pussy, the way I love to do with my full-time lovers.

Nikki was wildly turned on, rubbing her clit on the hard cock, trying to line things up herself for a hands-free fuck.

"No fucking yet, you little cheater," Jeana said to her. "Turn around and sixty-nine him. Let him taste that hot little pussy."

The porn scene Jeana directed was as sexy as anything I'd ever seen. Nikki was wildly hot for Ty's handsome older cousin. I wondered how long they'd known each other and how many times they'd fantasized. Ty was watching and looked like he needed some loving, so I reached for him and he joined me at my side. Cynthia joined us, too. She sat at the other side of him and we played with his strong, warm thighs and his nice hard cock and his sweaty balls. We took turns with his blowjob, and we all watched Nikki and Ryan's sixty-nine. Nikki was at the edge of sanity, shuddering and stuttering as Ryan's mouth worked her pussy with all the pent-up passion inside him. She was so worked up she could barely suck his cock, mostly just hanging onto it tight with her little fist.

"Fuck her any way you want, Ryan," Jeana said. "Show us how horny she makes you."

It was cowgirl first. I'm sure he wanted to see her face, see the fire that was burning in her eyes, see those perfect tits and that stunning tattoo under them. She rode his eagerly thrusting hips with every muscle in her cute little body, the two of them fucking as one. Their voices rose and they got lost in the experience, either oblivious to our watching eyes or fueled by them. I couldn't tell which. It didn't matter.

Doggy style was next, just as I'd thought it would be. No guy is going to hang around a girl with a sweet little ass like hers without wanting to fuck her doggy style. Long energetic strokes using every bit of his length brought her to the edge of sanity again.

"Oh yeah!... Fuck me!... Fuck me Ryan!... Fuckin' fuck me!"

She was breathless and her mouth and eyes opened wide when Ryan let it all go, fucking her so revved up it was a blur. The muscles in his nice ass were firing fast and he let her have it all. She started yelping like something wild and rode the wave.

Ty came in Cynthia's mouth, with my head against his hip and my arm wrapped tight around his thigh. Nikki was on the edge, and she must have heard Ty, and that was all she needed. She came hard and Ryan did, too. I still can't believe how sexy that little girl is.

Donald drove us home, as he usually does. The sun, and the rum, and the sexual energy we've expended always make for a quiet drive on Saturday evenings. To me, as the tired passenger, it always feels a little like a magic carpet ride. My mind drifts from the day's sexual escapades to the next day's church service and what I need to do when I get there to help Reverend James prepare. But that day, the mental drift didn't happen quite as easily. The radio was on, playing soft music, and the hum of the tires on the road was dreamlike.

"We took another step today, didn't we," I said.

"I was thinking the same thing," my sweet Donald said.

"I like them."

"Oh. Yeah. Me too," he said. "They're young."

I smiled. "Nikki's twenty three. I asked her."

I watched Donald's face. He kept his eyes on the road, but I could see the happiness in them. Subtle. I imagined it was the look a hunter would have after taking down a perfect white-tailed deer.

"How old is Ty?" he asked, giving me a quick look; a smirking, silent touché.

"I don't know. A little older. Young."

"Jeana was something," he said. "I know she always says you surprise her, but she surprises me."

"Yeah. Me too. She and Bob are the perfect couple."

"Oh, absolutely," Donald said. "Did she know something about Nikki and Ryan? Did one of them say something to her?"

"Nope. It was just easy to see. I'm sure he must have had the hots for her since the day he met her. Any guy would, right?"

"Absolutely."

"That was the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time," I said.

"You're not kiddin'. And the way Jeana...worked it."

We sat without speaking for a minute or two, listening to Billy Joel turned down low. The memory of Nikki fucking Ryan was clear in my mind, and I'm sure it was clear in Donald's mind, too.

"You seemed interested in that swinger club," I said, ending the quiet moment.

"Did I?"

I looked at him, with half a smile on my face. "Yeah. You asked most of the questions."

"Oh. Well...it's fascinating, right? I mean, right here in our town. I guess I was curious."

"And are you still? Curious?"

He looked at me and smiled at my little smile. "You seem to be. Does my sexy wife want to join a dirty sex club?"

"It's...fascinating, right?" I said, smiling brighter.

"Absolutely."

"Ty said they're mostly our age."

"Yup," Donald said. "That makes sense, right?"

"I guess so. Wouldn't it be weird if people we know go there?"

"The odds are against it, but...I'm sure everybody's discreet about it. We would be, right? I'm sure everybody else is no different."

I smiled. "We would be? Are you picturing us there?"

"Aren't you?" Donald said. We smiled at each other, and he got his eyes back on the road.

An hour later we were relaxing together under a warm spray of water in our bathroom shower, soaping each other, kissing, basking in the sensuality. By the time we were dry we'd decided we wanted to find out more about the Swingtime Social Club. Donald said he'd contact them. I felt lighter than air.

In the bedroom, I noticed a missed call on my phone. It was from Reverend James. I called him back.

"I found out today that John and Cindy Jones are divorcing," he said. "I've written a new sermon for tomorrow's service. I wanted to do something on the sanctity of marriage, and the evils of modern sexuality. Do you think you could come in a half an hour early tomorrow and give it a proof read?"

"Of course," I said. "I'll be there an hour earlier than usual. We'll get it polished up for you."

I fell asleep that night easier than I thought I would. I had a lot on my mind.

I had lunch with the girls on Tuesday, at a diner-style restaurant not far from the bookstore where Cynthia works. I wanted Cynthia there, because she's a part of everything, but it was really Jeana's brain I wanted to pick. We're the two married ones, and not too far apart in age. I think I needed reassurance that we weren't flying totally off the rails, ruining the nice quiet lives that we'd built over so many years of marriage.

It was a hot day, so we had the outside picnic tables to ourselves. All three of us had the veggie burgers, and we shared a big salad. Jeana didn't need to diet, but mine was going well, and Cynthia's was, too. I'd lost twelve pounds since I started it, partly due to eating better, partly due to exercise, and partly from fucking my brains out in the sauna-like heat of the summer sun.

We talked a lot about what had happened Saturday. Having 'guests' join us on the boat was more than a little interesting. We all agreed it had gone differently than we thought it would. Easier. We all marveled at how things just flowed, like we were experts or something. Ty and Nikki and Ryan altered our perspectives on casual sex. It was all so nice and cordial, with friendly hugs when they left, just like when church friends leave for home after Bible study.

Cynthia was wowed by Nikki, by how modern she is, in so many ways: her free-flowing attitude toward sex with our much older men; her willingness to turn her body into a canvas for art that we all agreed was more beautiful than we ever thought tattoos could be. "I think she's great," Cynthia said, "but she makes me look like a cow. Her whole adorable ass is the size of one of my cheeks!"

"If you're a cow then I'm a pig," I said. "You're crazy. All the guys go nuts for your ass. I can only speak for myself, but I think it's every bit as sexy as Nikki's."

"I guess," she said. "So, I wanted to ask you guys, did either of you get a feeling for whether Ryan is single or not?"

Jeana looked surprised. "You think he's married?"

"No! I mean, he might be, I guess. No, I was wondering if he might have a girlfriend. I was thinking...maybe I'd try and contact him. I found Ty's email address on his bike shop's website. I thought...maybe I'd ask him for Ryan's number so I can send him a text or something."

"Yes! Do it, girl!" I said.

"Go for it, honey," Jeana said. "He's cute, he's nice, and he's about your age."

"Ty's website is really cool, by the way," Cynthia said. "You guys should check it out."

"I think Ryan's into that scene," Jeana said. "Are you ready to be a biker girl? You'd look hot on the back of a chopper."

"Would I?" Cynthia said, sounding unconvinced.

I nodded. "Do your eyes all smoky and wear your tightest jeans, and a black t-shirt that's a little too small and a little too short. Oh yeah, I can see it."

Cynthia looked interested. "I don't know about the bike thing, but I'd kinda like to see him again. I felt something, when we were alone, when all of you guys were outside."

"What happened with that first kiss?" Jeana asked, her eyes twinkling with intrigue. "You guys and Nikki sorta got everything started."

Cynthia looked embarrassed. "Oh. Yeah. I don't know, I just...wanted to kiss him."

"Nikki didn't waste any time getting Bob's cock in her mouth," Jeana said. "He can't stop talking about her. He wants me to get some tattoos."

"Really?" I said, smiling. "Do you think you might?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking about it. You'll need some, too, Cynthia, if you're gonna be a biker girl."

Cynthia's eyes lit up. She looked happy about the idea.

We talked about the sermon that Reverend James had given on Sunday. All of us agreed it had made us uncomfortable.

"I proof read it for him before the service," I said. "I told him I didn't agree with his emphasis on pornography being evil. I didn't say it was Donald and me, but I told him about a 'friend' whose marriage was strengthened by a new intimacy that pornography helped to foster. He seemed curious about it, but he left the sermon as it was."

"You told him that?" Cynthia asked, her eyes wide.

"Sure. He's pretty easy to talk to. I just think he's wrong about some things. Sex is always so taboo in a church like ours. I don't think that's a healthy attitude in the twenty-first century. It's too old-fashioned. But what do I know, I'm a slutty old gal who fucked four guys on Saturday."

Jeana and Cynthia smiled, a little embarrassed, maybe, because they knew they were right there with me; in the same boat, I guess you could say. We all registered pretty much the same on the slut-o-meter.

"And oh-by-the-way," I said, "Donald and I decided to contact that swinger's club." I looked away from my girlfriends and sipped my ice water, waiting for a response.

"Wow," Cynthia said. "Really?"

"Bob and I are thinking about it, too," Jeana said.

"Wow! Both of you?" Cynthia said. "You guys are amazing. I wanna be just like you two when I grow up."

"Hey!" Jeana said, smiling. "We're not that old!"

"I'm kiding!" Cynthia said. "I was actually thinking I'd ask Ryan if he'd want to go to that place with me. Is that horrible? Would that be a terrible way to have a relationship with a guy?"