The Devil in Hannah Prynne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi!" I said with a bright smile.

"Uh, hi."

"Come on in. You want some sweet tea or lemonade?"

"No, thank you," he said, digging in his pocket to pull out the necklace. He handed to me. "I have to get going."

"Well thanks for bringing it. You saved my life."

I quickly leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

"Bye," I said, before closing the door.

Innocent, hard to get cock-tease? Check. When my dad used to take us fishing, he'd always say, 'Let the fish run. Give him plenty of line. Play with him until he tires out. Then reel him in.' Such is my plan with Bryson. My phone vibrated from a message notification. I stopped to read it. It was from Darby.

Bush party in Leland. Wanna go?

I hadn't been out since my night of bad decisions. Surely my parents would be cool. Besides, I'm grown. If I promise not to drink...no, I'll just lie and say I'm going roller skating.

Yes!>

After dinner, I curled my hair, put on a pair of skinny jeans and a cropped orange U of T t-shirt with a pair of white longhorns across my boobs. When I entered the family room on my way to the car port, my dad looked up from the TV.

He said, "Seriously, Hannah. If you worry your mom again, you'll have me to deal with."

"Don't worry, dad. We're just going roller skating."

He sipped his beer and returned his gaze to the TV screen. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Bye, daddy."

"Have fun. Be back by one."

"I'll be back around one-ish. We're going to stop for something to eat. Byeee."

He glared at me as I bounced out the door to Darby's car idling on the street. Whooping it up, we turned up the music and zoomed off into the night.

Darby is a short, bubbly blonde with big boobs and a bright smile.

On the drive there, I said, "Okay, I can't get too wasted."

"One beer when we get there, then water after that. Besides, I'm making you the designated driver. I'm getting shit faced."

After a thirty minute drive, we exited the highway to drive down a narrow rural road heading into the Texas wilds. We saw a line of red tail lights backed up on a dirt road.

Darby said, "This must be the place."

She turned off the road, and we waited in line. A guy at the entrance charged us thirty bucks which included all we could drink. He didn't even card us. As we drove into the area, I could see the orange glow of a fire through the trees. We parked on a dirt lot and made our way towards the thumping music and the bonfire which lit the few hundred party-goers. It was a scene. Music pounded out from a mobile DJ's van rigged with a dozen speakers. Drunk girls were dancing like witches at a solstice ritual while guys stomped out a drunken dance. Most people were standing around talking while some threw more wood upon the fifteen foot bon fire. Darby and I found the kegs and poured beer into red cups before walking around. I didn't recognize anyone here. I stuck to the plan, nursing that one beer for nearly an hour until the cup was empty. Darby was talking to some guy she just met when I separated from her to grab a bottled water from a cooler. That's when I spotted two of the Ritchey brothers, Landon and Cam. The Ritchey brothers, four in total, were incredibly hot. Sons of a popular judge, they were all athletes that excelled in either tennis or baseball. They were so hot that they grew facial hair at fifteen and were dating college girls at sixteen. It was rumored one slept with the French teacher. There they were, chilling with beers in their hands watching the action. Landon looked incredibly cute with his ruffled brown hair, a scruff of stubble on his jaw and standing with a defined slouch. We'd flirted before, exchanged sexual innuendos in biology class during a group project, but his girlfriend, a mean girl head cheerleader named Brooke was a psycho bitch who clung to him. Tonight, she was nowhere in sight. They must've broken up.

I sauntered towards the brothers and called out, "Landon!"

Landon looked my way, smiled and replied, "Hey Hannah."

I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his, mashing my boobs against his chest. I released him but he kept his hands clasped around my lower back, keeping his groin pressed to mine as we swayed to the music. His eyes glittered in the fire light. Being so close to him made my heart flutter. I turned to his older brother and said, "Hi."

Cam smiled and nodded at me before turning his attention back to the bonfire. With Landon's arms still around me and an dimpled grin on his face, he began to walk me backwards towards the parking lot.

"Come on, girl," he said. "I've got something to show you."

"What?"

"Something."

I let him walk me to the parking lot where he opened a back passenger door of his SUV. He slid in. I slid in beside him and closed the door. I'd fantasized about having sex with Landon for years. It seemed like my fantasy was going to come true. As we gazed at each other, I giggled nervously waiting for his next move. Without a word, he leaned towards me and we kissed. We exchanged little kisses until he smashed an open mouth kiss upon my eager mouth. He tasted of beer and mint gum. Our sloppy kisses echoed in the car. My head swam, absolutely lost in passion. His hand went for my breast where he squeezed and pawed them as he moved closer to me. I became wetter. My pussy craved his dick. The upholstery squeaked as I leaned into him, kissing the lips I used to think about when masturbating. I was so relaxed, so into making out, that I barely registered that the car door opened. Cam slid in beside me, sandwiching me between them, before closing the door.

He drawled, "Hey, y'all. Whatchu doing?"

I leaned over and kissed his lips before turning to kiss Landon. Cam's hand slid over my thigh to my crotch as he leaned in to suck on my neck. I felt sticky sweet all over like I was caught in some fevered erotic dream. I ripped my lips from Landon to kiss Cam's open mouth. Our tongues twisted against each other as Landon's hand crept under my shirt. I switched up once more, turning to kiss Landon. Locked in our moan filled kiss, Cam's deft hand unbuttoned my pants. After unzipping them, I lifted myself up for Cam to yank them down. He ripped them down my legs until they stopped at my tennis shoes. Landon unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was long, longer than any dick I'd ever seen. I leaned over to suck it, bobbing my head up and down on it as Cam fingered my wet pink cleft inside my pussy lips. I didn't see Cam unzip his pants but he took my hand and guided it to his semi-erect dick in which I instinctively wrapped my hand around, tightened my grip and began to move up and down. I blew Landon while giving Cam a hand job for a number of minutes before Landon placed his hands under my armpits. My mouth left his dick before he hauled me up and positioned me to sit on top of him. With his free hand, he held up his dick as I hovered over it. When I felt blunt dick head pressing in the right spot, I slid down his shaft of hard flesh.

"Oh my God," I groaned as I my eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy as I slid down as far as I could comfortably go.

Landon's hands gripped my waist as I used my thighs to bounce up and down on his dick. Cam guided my head down upon his dick and I awkwardly bent to the side to accommodate him.

My thighs trembled as I tried to remain high enough to keep Landon's long dick from hurting me. His dick battered my beer filled bladder and I fought hard not to pee. Landon began to thrust into me fast like a race car piston. My loins began to quiver as a heat flushed my face. I sat up, wrapping my fingers around Cam's dick as my clit shivered. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Ohhhhhhh," I cried as my loin muscles spasmed out of control.

Sparks shot through my brain. My fingers tightened around Cam's as I climaxed. My body went limp and pee squirted out in the craziest climax I've ever had. Cam guided my head back onto his cock. Landon's thighs clenched and lifted his hips to drive his dick as far as he could, groaning loud as his warm cum pumped into me. A few second's later, Cam's salty jizz shot into my throat. His hands clutched my hair and I gagged but kept my mouth on him out of pride of finishing a job. As the brothers recovered, leaned back and puffing hard, I pulled up my jeans as far as they would go before crawling over Landon and away from the mess of jizz, slobber and pee. I climbed out of the SUV on the side facing away from the party.

Euphoric, and slightly embarrassed about the pee, I didn't know what to say.

"Bye guys. Oh my God. That was...wow. Bye."

Landon gave me the briefest of waves before his head lolled back. With that I shut the door. Spitting out jizz, I pulled up my pants and meandered in a zig-sag back to the fire.

Stumbling on dirt clods with a smile on my face, I felt so satisfied. I just had a threesome with the Ritchey brothers! Fuck. Wait 'til I tell Darby. I was looking for my friend when I stopped in my tracks. Horror. In the orange glow of the bon fire, I spotted Bryson with a group of guys. I was hoping he didn't see me but he did. He smiled and raised his water bottle and sauntered my way as I stood stock still in absolute shock. My heart beat wildly in my chest.

Stopping before me, he smiled and said, "Hi."

"What are you doing here?"

"All because I walk with Christ doesn't mean I can't enjoy life."

God, I didn't want him to smell cum on my breath. "Oh. Well, I have to go. I'm the designated driver and I have to find my friend so I can make it home before curfew."

"That's my Hannah. Looking after others. Okay. See you Sunday?"

"Yeah. Have a good night."

The crotch of my jeans was squeaky wet from sex juice as I strolled away looking for Darby. I found her sitting on a log making out with some random guy.

I tugged at her. "Time to go."

Darby giggled as she stood. The guy called after her, "Hit me up."

"I will," she called back as I dragged her away.

I drove back to my house, helped Darby to my room, yanked off her pants and put her in my bed. I took her phone and texted her mom that she was safe and staying over at my house and see her in the morning. With that, I stripped off my clothes, went into the bathroom to wash the jizz from my pussy, brushed my teeth and returned to my bed to push Darby aside before crawling beside her.

She turned to face me. With drowsy eyes and a silly smile, she said, "I've missed you, Hannah."

She kissed me, soft and sweetly. I returned it, caressing her pretty face. Somewhere in mid kiss, she fell asleep and I stroked her hair. Her pouty lips looked like those of a sleeping baby, smushed open to accommodate her soft snoring.

"I love you, Darby." I whispered, before turning over onto my back, happy with the night.

A few days later, I asked my parents if I could have an afternoon pool party on Saturday for my church friends.

My mother replied, "Your brother has a swim meet in Houston. We were going to go as a family to support him."

"I know but it's the last weekend I can do it before going back to school. I want to thank them for being so inclusive of me. I'll have everyone gone by nightfall."

My parents looked at each other to make sure they were on the same page.

My mother answered, "Well, okay, but no wild party. No alcohol. No smoking. No vaping."

"It's the church group, mom. Some don't even drink Coke let alone beer. Don't worry."

They would've never agreed to be away if I proposed a party with my old friends but the church group had their blessings. My parents, sister and brother left early that morning. With plans of eating dinner in Houston, they said they'd be home around nine. I prepared for the party with a shower and a carefully chosen wardrobe. White panties and bra. A sweet blue sundress and flat sandals. Freshly washed hair without a curl. Fresh face with pale pink lip gloss. Innocence incarnate.

I pulled cans of soda from the fridge and put them on ice in cooler, set out bowls of chips, set out condiments, hot dog buns and napkins before stoking the outdoor grill in preparation for cooking hot dogs. After putting on a tame play list on the sound system, I put out some towels in case someone wanted to swim before looking around to see everything in place. Everything was ready to go.

They came one by one. Shy Leticia, godly Grace, holy Haley, the Virgin known as Claire, pious Patty, judgy Jennifer, and heaven spelled backwards Nevaeh. I was getting worried that Bryson wouldn't show but he did. He brought flowers of which I thanked him. We sat around drinking soda, listening to music. No one took a dip in the pool. Bryson volunteered to grill the hot dogs so I let him have at it. We talked about plans for the fall, what college courses we were going to take and such. The party wound down at near sundown as the mosquitos began to bite. They left one by one, saying goodnight. Bryson stayed to help me clean up. When the last serving bowl was washed, dried and put away, Bryson and I took a seat on the couch.

Bryson said, "I'm glad you joined the group, even if was only for the summer. It was nice getting to know you."

"You too."

"I mean I'd see you around school but you were so popular."

"Me? Popular? I belonged to groups and got on student council because it looked good on college applications."

"People like you."

"People like you too. It's just that when you talk about chastity, it kind of turned people off."

He nodded.

I asked, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Shoot."

"I remember in English class you reading the paper you wrote about chastity and how you were going to remain a virgin until your wedding night. Are you still a virgin?"

"I'm saving myself for the right woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with. It'll make it that much more special; a special covenant between us."

"Do you masturbate?"

He blushed. "No."

"You've never masturbated?"

"I didn't say that. I just find better things to do with my time."

"So, when you wake up with morning wood, what do you do?"

He looked at me as if to ask how did I know?

"My little brother wakes up that way sometimes."

Bryson nodded. "I just think of other things."

I leaned in. His eyes flitted from my face to my cleavage and back to my eyes.

I crooned, "Bryson, you don't want to be fumbling around on your wedding night. Do you know what a clitoris is?"

"I-I-I think that this is inappropriate-"

I held his clear blue eyes with mine. "It's one of the most sensitive places on a woman. We like kisses on our neck and nipples and on our clit. We like a man's finger to stroke it, but only when it's wet."

I scooched closer to him. Gazing in his eyes, I tenderly touched his crotch. It was soft but bulging. I rubbed his cock, feeling it grow under my touch.

I purred, "You're getting hard just thinking about it."

I gently took his hand and stood up. Softly, I said, "Come on."

Bryson's fingers curled around my hand. He gave me no resistance as he stood. I led him down the hall to my bedroom. We barely making a sound as we padded down the carpeted hall. Once we entered, I shut the door behind us.

His breath hitched in his throat as I unbuttoned his shirt.

He muttered, "I've always liked you, Hannah. Just never knew how to tell you."

"You're cute. I like you too."

I peeled his shirt from his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Then l lifted my dress over my head and tossed it aside. His mouth opened ever so slightly as he stared at me dressed only in my bra and panties.

"Take off my bra," I said, turning around and sweeping my hair over my shoulder to reveal the bra's closure.

His trembling fingers struggled with the closure until he finally unhooked it. He stepped back and I turned around to take off the bra. Like my dress, I let it fall to the floor. He stood there staring at my breasts topped with hard nipples. I stepped forward, my hand going to his pants to unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper. He went to kiss me but I dropped to my knees to tug down his pants.

With my hands on his briefs, I looked up at him and asked, "Have you ever had oral sex?"

Gazing down at me, he shakily replied, "N-n-no."

I tugged down his briefs. His hard-on sprung forward. He smelled so nice and clean. My fingers wrapped around it. It was a nice size with a good girth, larger than some I've seen.

I took his shaft into my mouth, letting it slide over my tongue until my lip pressed against his pubes. He let out a shaky exhale. I looked up to see his eyes closed until he opened them to gaze down upon me. I backed off and licked his tip before looking up at him.

He breathlessly said, "Do that again."

I began to blow him, bobbing my head back and forth, teasing him with big lapping licks, sucks on the tip, and wriggling my tongue beneath the shaft until his knees began to shake. I abruptly stopped and stood up.

"I don't want you to cum... not yet."

I pulled him over to my bed where we kissed. He wasn't a bad kisser, arousing me as we eased onto the bed. He kissed my face and neck as my hands massaged his shoulders. I sighed in contentment as his kisses rained all over my skin. He rubbed his hard-on between my closed thighs and though it felt good, I wanted to teach him more. I scooted from beneath him. He remained on his stomach with his head buried in my pillow as he dry humped my bedcovers. I knelt beside him.

"There's erotic touch," I said, rubbing his bare butt cheeks. "And touch where pain becomes pleasure."

I delivered a hard slap to his buttocks. He jerked. The sound of his grunt and the smack of my hand hitting his bare cheek broke the room's quiet. I was thoroughly aroused. The dominatrix side of me I never knew emerged from her cocoon. I grabbed his hair to pull his head back and smacked his ass even harder. His teeth were grit.

I gruffly said, "Turn over."

He turned over onto his back. I straddled him. The satin of my panties slid against his boner. I rubbed my satin clad pussy lips back and forth over it before laying on top of him to rub myself entire body over his. His arms caressed my arms as I gave him a full body massage.

Then I sat upright and said, "You can't cum yet. You have to hold it until she's excited too. Think of football."

His hands slowly snaked up to cup my breasts. The look on his face was absolute lust.

"Flick my nipples."

He squeezed them between his fingers and I let him play with my breasts as I ran my hands up through my hair. His hands drifted down my rib cage and over my hips to settle upon my thighs.

I crawled off him, taking a seat beside him where I leaned back against my headboard before spreading my knees. He rolled over and peered over my knees to stare at my crotch.

"Take off my panties."

He scrambled up to take them off. Panting ever so slightly, he stared at my exposed pussy.

"I want you to eat me. Find my clit with your tongue. Here, let me show you." I spread my pussy lips and placed my finger on my clit. "It's right here. Lick it."

It was though an invisible force radiating from my pussy pulled his face towards into my open thighs. He tentatively licked it and deciding that he liked the taste, he placed his entire mouth upon me and tongued my entire pussy.

I cooed, "It feels good when you suck the clit."

He puckered his lips and began to suck it as he would a succulent peach. And when I couldn't take it any longer, I pulled him on top of me and gave him a long open mouth kiss. I grabbed his dick and guided the tip to my parted pussy lips and when he pushed forward to enter me, I whimpered as a strong orgasm broke within. I bucked my hips forward, moaning incoherently as spasm after spasm rocked my body. His body became rigid.