The Devil in Her Eyes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Sybilla... and all our dead.

I felt something rising inside me, like a piece of my soul snapping back into place.

"Inferos Aeternum," I whispered with a smile, bloody retribution rushing through me... and I could feel the soldiers, my soldiers, draw a breath as one before their roar shook the building.

"INFEROS AETERNUM!"

Lucy stepped up next to me, grabbing my hand and holding it high.

"Your Queen and Prince will see it done, call upon your sources all over the world and beyond... and prepare." She looked at me and smiled, fangs gleaming.

"We will go to see my father...It is high time the Angels joined this fight."

A/N: This chapter...ouch, I definitely got a little emotional writing it. But I promise it won't be for nothing. It came in at a little under the 10k I had planned, but it felt right to end it here. The chapters are going to start coming a little quicker now. We're going to see more action, more raunchy demon lovin', and the plot thickening to unhealthy degrees. Next time? Lucy and Zack go meet the Angels, and the hunt is on. Who betrayed them? Stay tuned and find out.

Inferos Aeternum...

-Illicit