The devil in Mr Howard

Story Info
The devil is always in the detail. Or how one details a life.
3.6k words
3.5
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Jordan Howard was a shrewd power broker who did very well manipulating the savings of others for his own gain. Sure most of them benefited from his moves but of course not all. They were put on this earth for his benefit after all. But Mr Howard also had a secret that he shared with no one. At least until tonight.

And tonight he was running. Running for his life. Running for his life because that stupid Walter what's his name, the other cross dresser he had met earlier in the evening had the audacity and stupidity to think that they would be welcomed in that karaoke bar. Dressed as they were in nice dresses, wigs, lacy stockings and heels.

"Stupid ass," he said to himself as he tried to stay ahead of the three drunk men chasing him. "Stupid ass is now getting his face kicked in."

So he ran and ran hard. He didn't bother to take off the pretty shoes with the two and a half inch heels. He had spent enough time in shoes like that he could run OK. And stopping to take them off wouldn't work out well for him.

At this point things he was living that old joke about trying to out run the bear. I don't have to out run the bear, I only have to out run you. So far it had worked out for him, and let's face it, it is all about him, as he had easily out run the older Walter who was now in the clutches of men who were beating him. But the drunken mob had split up and three of four of them were still chasing him.

Hopefully that dark street coming up will offer a hiding place. Shit it is a dead end. Well if he had enough time he could get back out of this dark alley and... shit.

They grabbed him and started punching and tearing off his pretty dress and silky under garments. And they kept punching. He was down on the dirty asphalt and hopefully if he stayed down......

The last thing he saw was a dirty boot coming straight down at his face.

He awoke with a start and found himself in a closet. The light was on in that closet and he could see that it was a large closet for some very lucky woman as if was filled with lovely dresses, blouses, and skirts all pretty prints and soft fabrics. And the shoes on the floor. Exquisite.

"Women have it so plush," he complained to himself even though his closet was also filled with a wonderful assortment of women's clothing. He had the money. He deserved them. "This woman probably didn't, but that was the way of the world. Women are coddled and pampered," he thought bitterly to himself.

He got to his feet and felt funny. He ran his hand through his long shoulder length.... wait, what? He pulled at the hair as he opened the door but it remained firmly attached to his head. He walked into a room all in white. There were two young women sitting on a very plush looking couch also in white and another woman sitting behind a little table. Also all in white. Everything was white.

"Welcome, Mr Howard, and don't you look very nice," said the woman behind the desk sweetly. She looked familiar to him but he just couldn't place her. She was a very attractive woman with sandy blonde hair of multiple shades. Her very light brown eyebrows boasted that her hair coloring was natural. Her bright green eyes shown past the band of freckles that adorned her face and a light shade of pink tinted the lips of her broad smile.

"Nice enough to eat," said one of the women on the couch.

"Shut up, you," said the other. "You are all mine."

They embraced each other and kissed deeply to assure everyone in the room that what she had boasted was true..

"Fucking lezzies, what a waste of fine female flesh," he thought to himself.

"We are here to introduce you to your new life," said the woman at the table. "Come to the mirror and take a look at yourself."

He walked to the large mirror that took up most of one wall of the room. Before him he saw this beautiful young woman. A ravishing redhead with long flowing copper colored hair and a pretty young face with a smattering of freckles. Her blue eyes sparkled back through the mirror.

She wore a silky white shirt with short sleeves tight around thin freckled arms. The pink a-line skirt came to mid thigh and what thighs they were, so nicely covered in spotlessly white hose. The knees gently touching as the thighs parted to race up and under the skirt. The girl in the mirror was a vision. An ideal vision. HIS ideal vision. The girl he would kill for.

He looked down and he was in the same blouse and skirt. He was now that girl in the mirror. He was now his ideal vision of a woman.

"As you can see you are a woman now," said the woman who was now standing right behind him. "A beautiful young woman of only 19. And now it is time to get on with your new life, Mr Howard. Go through the door you came in and you will find yourself in Walter's Diner. You are a waitress there. Walter will tell you what to do and you will instinctively do the rest."

Son of a bitch, he found himself instinctively going to the door and as he opened it and left, the women on the couch called after him.

"Have fun, Mr Howard."

He found himself standing in a diner. It was as one would imagine a dirty diner to be. Stainless steel everywhere. A long counter fronted a grill and display cases of pies and other deserts. Booths and tables flanked the front door.

There were two couples sitting in one of the booths as the man behind the counter said, "Bout time you showed up, go take care of those people, sweetie."

Instinctively he grabbed menus from the counter and went to the table to wait on them. He handed out the menus and smiled at them.

The dark haired woman on the left spoke first, "What a pretty little thing you are. Get under the table and suck off my husband sweetie, while we look at the menu."

His mind raced and wanted to say,"what the fuck" but he found himself on his knees crawling under the booth. As much as he didn't want to, desperately did NOT want to, he unzipped the fly, pulled out his cock and took it into his mouth. The conversation he had had with Walter just before things went bad in that bar flooded his brain as that cock was filling his mouth.

"No way I am sucking cock," he told Walter. "Never had one of those things in my mouth. Never have, never will. I like being a girl but never that. I will NOT have a man's cum in my mouth."

And here he was, on his knees under a table sucking this strangers dick until.... shit, he just came in my mouth. He felt a shoe kicking him from behind.

"When you are done, honey, wrap those pretty lips around my Billy's cock," said the other woman.

He obediently turned around and promptly pulled out that cock and sucked and licked until he blew his warm creamy load into his mouth. All the while those cocks were in his mouth he was screaming inside.

He got up and he took down their orders as if nothing happened. When he got to the counter Walter slid a tray of food to him and told him to take it to the group of men in the corner. He obediently complied as is he seemed to have no real will of his own now. He simply did what people told him to do.

At the table were five men, "they look like those disgusting types that work on trees" he thought as he handed out their burgers and fries. They ate as he was on his knees under the table sucking each and every cock. They were hot and sweaty and smelled but he took them all into his mouth and gave them blow jobs as they ate and talked almost ignoring the waitress under the table entirely.

Those men wanted sundaes or pie ala mode for desert so of course he brought them all their deserts. He got back under their table and sucked their cocks a second time while they enjoyed their sweets.

This was how his entire shift went. Wait on customers, serve them their food, clean up after them and oh yes, suck the dick of every man that entered the place. And all of them blew their creamy loads into his pretty mouth. At the end of his shift he was on his knees giving Walter a blow job, When he unloaded into his mouth Walter patted him on the head and said, "Good girl, see you tomorrow."

He left the diner not sure where the hell he was going but when a bus pulled up to a stop he mindlessly got on it. The bus was empty except for two dirty and disgusting men sitting together in a center facing seat. He sat almost across from them. Why? Every other seat on the bus was empty so why did he voluntarily sit so near these two bums?

His mind was racing as he had performed so many disgusting acts and menial tasks. All as if in a fog, as if he had no choice. He didn't want to do them but he simply did do them.

He tried not to look at the dirty men but they were talking to him.

"Hey pretty girl," said the dirtiest of the two. "How would you like my cock in that pretty face."

"Yeah, how about getting over here so I can fuck that pretty face," said the other man.

He hesitated.

"Let me say it another way," said the man more forcefully. "Get over here or we will beat the shit out of you."

The bus rumbled on as if nothing was happening so he was soon on his knees pulling out a filthy dick that smelled of urine and taking it into his mouth. The second man smelled and tasted worse as his swollen cock passed between his hesitant lips.

As with the other blow jobs he had given on that day his impulse compelled him to take them into his mouth and pleasure them to climax while deep in his mind there was revulsion and hatred for what he was doing. But as with everything else he seemed to be following some internal commands and direction. How the hell did he know to get on that bus or for that matter where to get off.

Those smelly bums sure knew where to get off. In his mouth.

Finally the bus stopped. He got up and left the bus. Instinctively a small apartment building drew him towards it so he went in and scaled 4 flights to a small apartment. He opened a door he had never seen before and inside that apartment was a big man sitting in a chair watching TV.

"Where the fuck have you been, girl," he demanded. "I'm hungry. Get your sweet ass in that kitchen and get to work. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with your dumb ass."

He went to the tiny kitchen and made the man dinner which he ate in front of the TV while the hapless preparer of that meal was just naturally sucking his dick until he was eating cum while the man above him ate pasta.

After that it was into the kitchen to clean up the pans, plates and glasses. Then time to scrub everything clean. After which he brought the man another beer. That man then bade him farewell and good luck with your second job.

"We gotta pay these bills somehow," he told him as he left the apartment. "Stupid lazy bitch."

As he walked down the stairs and out into the darkened street he was not at all sure if that was a good thing or bad thing, him leaving that place. "At least he didn't hit me, because it sure seemed like he wanted to" he thought as he got back on a bus. Again he had no idea where he was going but the way the day had gone he expected to find out easily enough.

Two young punks got on the bus, he was of course obliged to suck their dicks. The shorter, rougher one twice. When the bus stopped the driver shouted back for him to get off. Just as the second punk was getting off in his mouth.

"Suck faster next time," said the large angry woman bus driver.

As he walked down the street he was left alone to contemplate if he had met any male member of the species whose cock he had not sucked to orgasm. He was fairly certain of the answer and did not like it at all.

He walked into a service entrance for some kind of arena and met a strong looking woman named Betty. Betty took him to a very large men's bathroom and gave him a pail and a sponge. Betty told him to scrub it until it shined.

"And do a better job on the toilets and urinals this time," the woman said as she left.

The bathroom was huge with a row of 16 urinals against one wall and a row of stalls on the other. There was litter everywhere so he first started picking up everything which included some pretty disgusting items that seemed stuck to the floor. He started to clean the toilets using the sponge and water from the pail He was doing everything as if he had done it a hundred times before. But of course being a person of status never had.

The toilets were heavily soiled and he was grossed out internally as he had to gets his bare hands inside of the bowls to wipe them clean. He had never cleaned a toilet before in his life. He would go in the stall and kneel on the hard tiles of the floor and wash out each bowl by hand. It seemed as it if took 15 or 20 minutes for each bowl.

When that task was done he went over to the row of urinals and started cleaning out the first one. When he got to the next one a strange feeling came over him and he put his head and face inside of the urinal and started licking it. He was head first into his 4th urinal when he heard some foot falls behind him.

"For gods sake sweetie, you want to suck dick so bad you are licking urinals for the taste of it," said the woman.

There were two men with her and one of them said, "I can give her the taste of piss."

"Go for it Hank, but make sure she cleans it all up afterwards."

The woman left leaving two scruffy men standing before him. Both were opening up their pants and letting them fall to the floor.

"Drink bitch," said the taller of the two and he obligingly stuck his dick into Mr Howard's mouth just as he let loose his urine stream into the open mouth. He was horrified and wanted that dick out of his mouth but the man held him fixed on his dick as he pissed down his throat. When he finished he started to get hard so of course Mr Howard was compelled to suck him off until his cum flowed into his mouth.

When that man was done he mindlessly moved over on his knees and opened wide so that the second man could also use him as a urinal. And naturally a climax inducing blow job followed that.

When he was done he could hear the woman laughing as she said, "You are a real prize sweetie. Now all of you get back to work. Fucking play time is over."

When he finished the urinals he scrubbed the floor and when that was done with that monstrous task he lay back, exhausted. The stockings over his knees were battered and the knees beneath the thin fabric ached. He got up and started to walk, not knowing where he was going.

He could hear the woman shouting obscenities at him in the distance, "Do you call this fucking clean you stupid girl, where the hell are you."

He crawled into a dark closet and collapsed on the floor out of utter exhaustion.

When he awoke he was back in that clothes closet. Still full of beautiful dresses, blouses and skirts carefully hung, He stood, moving away from the many high heels carefully paired off on the floor and almost mechanically opened the door. He left the closet and walked back into that white room.

The two pretty young women were still on that luxurious couch kissing. As he approached the young lady on the left turned away from her mate and smiled at him. Her light blue eyes sparkling brightly lured him toward them.

"Well, my love, look whose back," she said sweetly. "How was your first day Mr. Howard?"

He stood near the small table in front of the couch and sighed deeply Then he said weakly, "it was not quite what I had expected. It was overly hard."

"Who ever said a woman's life in the world would be easy, silly boy," said the other young woman.

"Some people seem to think the quite the opposite, sweet girls," said the woman behind him. "Isn't that correct, Mr Howard?"

"Hello, Miss Evermore," both young women said in tandem.

He turned to face her and she smiled sweetly. Damn, once again he was taken by how familiar she looked.

"Face the mirror and lift your skirt sweetie," she said sweetly.

He did as she said and once again he saw that pretty young woman with the ravishingly copper colored hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her uniform was once again spotless as those perfect white stockings dropped from the hem of that short a-line skirt. The makeup on her nicely freckled face was once again perfect.

"Go on Mr Howard, lift your skirt and spread your legs," the woman behind him said in a reassuring tone.

He lifted his skirt and gasped at what he saw. The two pretty women on the couch giggled.

"As you can see you do not merit the vagina of a real woman and do not deserve the penis of a man," said the woman in charge. "All you have are a pair of useless testicles. And do you know WHY you have those balls, Mr Howard?"

She answered her own question by bring her foot up firmly between his legs. He let out a deep groan and collapsed on the carpeted floor. The pretty young women on the couch giggled and clapped in delight.

The lead woman stood over him as he was curled up on the floor in a tight fetal position moaning in pain.

"Are you getting the picture NOW, Mr Howard," the woman asked in a sharp tone.

"I suppose my affinity for women's clothing condemned me," he groaned.

"Explain how things work, girls," the woman laughed down at him.

"I was a transsexual that got beaten to death by two men and their wives," said the young woman on the right. She kissed her friend and added, "My sweet love here, she was a cross dresser that was shot down with four others by a zealot who saw those innocents as sinners."

"You see, Mr Howard," the boss woman interrupted. "Your dressing was not the issue. In fact the time you spent dressed as a woman was pretty much the ONLY time in your miserable life that you were a decent person. Perhaps had you spent more time dressed......."

He looked up at her and a look of shock and recognition flashed over his face.

"Oh, I see that you might remember me now, Mr Howard," said the woman as she grabbed him by the hair and with seeming ease, pulled him to his knees.

"That's right," she said directly into his face. "The unfortunate Miss Smith. The promising 6th grade teacher that you lied about and accused of raping you. My father, a minister, shot me in the face three times out of shame for my supposed sins."

"Now it is time for you to go back to work at that diner," she continued. "There are 5 hungry miners on their way there right now that will need your, ahem, services. So get up and get to work."

He got up and took another look at his form in the mirror. Such a pretty young woman. "Why did you make me so beautiful then? If this is supposed to be punishment."

"That figures that an arrogant ass such as you would see it that way," chided the woman. "We didn't do it for you, stupid. We do it for them."

As if he had no control over his actions he walked to the door and opened it, but hesitated because he knew it led to another day of waiting on tables, cleaning, and serving a very demanding husband.

"Have a fun day," the lovely young women called to him in unison as they went back to their warm and loving embrace. "We will see you again tomorrow."

He stepped through the door despite his fears.

"Stop day dreaming and take care of table four, sweetie," Walter called out to him.