The Devil Milks My Body and Soul

Story Info
I Surrender Myself to the Devil; He Milks My Body and Soul.
2.5k words
3.83
13.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you a vampire, a demon, or a ghost? Maybe you're the devil himself? You must be. How could you do this to me? How could you take me like this, all for yourself, so selfishly, with no remorse? Look what you've done to me.

I feel so wrong when I think about you, but I want it so bad that I don't really care. I tell myself that I don't feel anything. I convince myself that I am numb and can't feel the pain you inflicted on me, in me. But as soon as I get a moment alone with my thoughts, I can't stop. It's like a guilty pleasure.

I just want you out of my head. You consume my mind with your dark, twisted, selfish need for me. I know you're not good for me and I am not good for you. Am i? This hunger you feel, that only I can satiate, will only grow if I surrender myself to you. Surrender my soul. My body.

Trust me, I hate myself for wanting more, but I do. I want more. You confuse me immensely. You pull me in with your words and your mind. I got captured by the fantasy you were dancing in front of my face.

You gave me all the magic I desired and then just pulled it all back. Took it all away from me. Like sucking the life out of my poor soul.

You teased my heart. Tickled my soul. I thought it was love, the way you effortlessly said and did all the right things. Little did I know you were fighting your own devilish desires. You forged them when you laid eyes on me, focused like that of a predator on its prey. From that moment on, my body and soul were yours to sacrifice, to satiate yourself with. You salivated at the thought of my holes dripping with your cum, while the smell and taste of mine lingered on your thirsty lips. You were no ordinary devil. You wanted so much more. You wanted to milk my soul and body of every last drop.

You're a vampire. And you haunt me. The moment I'm alone, the moment I strip my body of my clothes and walk around in my ignorance, just trying to live my life...you lurk in the dark and wait for me. Wait for my most vulnerable moments, like I'm your prey. And then you show yourself. You haunt me. Like a ghost. Like a demon. A vampire in the shadows, I swear I feel you.

I see you in the corner of my eye, and then as soon as I look up, the shadow is gone. I'm scared.

I'm scared at the fact that I ever trusted you; opened my heart for you. Why was it that when I showed my naked, vulnerable self to you, that you decided to see all my flaws and throw them back at my face? I loved you. I didn't want to hurt you or ruin your life. I just wanted to be one with you. Couldn't I have joined you in immortality?

And now I close my eyes and instead of seeing the magical, passionate, sweaty, romantic sex we had together...I see you hovering over me, using that charm and mystery to pull me back in.

You stand tall in your brave handsomeness, basking in the fear that fills the air from my shaking body. Waiting and watching as I quiver for you. You see the struggle. I want you but I can't.

Stop watching me. Stop grazing your fingers up and down my body. Stop inhaling big breaths of my scent as you shove your face into my neck. Stop forcing your facial hair to scratch my sensitive skin. Stop using all my weaknesses against me. I don't want your lips on my neck, licking the sweat from my skin. I don't like it. I don't want it.

I don't want these images in my head. Please.

I can't do it anymore. You make all my awareness disappear. I'm a puddle. You could bathe in me right now. And you would.

I know you would. You knew how much I got off to you. The thought of you. Every. Damn. Time.

You forcefully took me the way you wanted. The way you needed. You watched as my body oozed for you. The spell was cast. No exorcism or healing ceremony was going to free me of you. You swarmed my mind, forever filling me with the grotesque desire we shared.

Everytime I succumbed to the consuming thought of you, like an avarice for your cock, I had to announce it to you like it was a headline in a newspaper. As your rightful slave, your forced follower, it was an order to comply with.

Your eyes swam in my words. They indulged. Didn't you ever feel guilty? Guilty when you revealed your identity and played the devil, engaging in my fantasies. You fuelled them up. You filled them up. You filled me...up.

God, how many times did I beg you to breed me. I wanted to give you everything. My intelligence, my kindness, my empathy, my love, my attention, my wisdom, my care...my mouth, my hands, my boobs, my belly, my pussy, my ass, my tiny virgin butt hole, my hips, my thick thighs...my soul.

I wanted it all, for you. I believed...I believed my body was created for you. And it was. I was made to be a slave to you, my body a sacrificial lamb to your cock.

The way you fit into me like a puzzle piece when you fucked me on the kitchen counter, in my house, with no mercy. You appeared out of nowhere. You decided that was the night to take me. You had my heart that night and you knew it.

The food was getting cold. Our clothes are in a heap on the dining chair. Wet puddles dripped down the edges of the counter. Sweaty hand prints everywhere, like graffiti around us.

There was an invisible box surrounding me, I couldn't move. Your spell on me was captivating my freedom. You injected that spell into me and took advantage when I was at my weakest.

Our bodies did so well, clashing together, bracing for impact before letting go, only for a brief moment.

I feel shackled. I feel like my mind and body are tied up in your mind. I'm stuck here. I can't move. I can't breathe. I am being suffocated by the massive impact of your fantasy.

Fuck me again. Yes, I said it. Just once more. I need more. I can't help it. I don't want to, want it. I don't want it. I want to run. This is force. But I love it. Like an itch from a deadly bite that will never get better if touched, but the burning pleasure of scratching it is too tempting.

I'm soaked. For you.

I can't help it.

Help me. Daddy. Help me, please.

She's throbbing. She wants you. She's dying for you. The only medicine that can save her is you.

Give me life.

Put life in me.

Remember when you came inside me over and over again in the kitchen? Do it again.

Haunt me. Follow me home. Come into the kitchen again, unannounced, forcefully, while I stand there in a little t-shirt, no panties. Throw me on the counter and kiss me like you waited a year to find my lips again. Kiss me like the juices of immortality exist only in my mouth. Kiss me and feel my tongue play with yours as my hips grind against you, my legs wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to me.

Remember how much you loved it? I was your good little girl. I did everything you wanted but didn't want to admit. Remember, Daddy?

You basically cried out for me to push myself closer into you. You didn't want a millimetre of space between us.

Remember when you put your finger on my pussy lips, feeling just how wet I was for you. Yes, I planned it. I can't go on with my day if you don't fuck me. I need you.

You need me.

Remember how it tasted? My wet pussy, desperate for you, throbbing and quivering against your tongue as you took what was yours, right there on the counter.

The sweet taste of my desire for you. It only made you more hungry for me. You got a taste of my cum, and life rushed through your veins in an immortal vibrancy.

I loved watching you eat my soul out. Suck it out of me, Daddy. I don't care if you're a vampire here to suck my blood. I don't care if you're a demon here to steal my life, I don't care if you're a ghost here to haunt and possess me. Be the devil that you are and mercilessly take my body and soul.

Fuel yourself with my love. Fuel yourself with my passion and lust for you. I don't care.

Take me. I sacrifice myself to your immortality.

You want to live life alone? That's fine, I accept. You want your space, independence, and freedom? Take me. You want to use me as your muse from time to time? Where do I pose?

Just fuck me like the I truly am the devil's proper, little fuckdoll, and I will be content.

Lock me up. Lock me up in that mind of yours. It's dark in there. Let my pussy be the light.

Fuck me? Yes. My pussy is dripping for you. A mix of your saliva with my creamy wetness. That's the dark magic that only you and I can create.

My pussy only milks for you, Daddy.

Oh that cock is deeply magnificent. It's mine. You didn't tease me for nothing. I know you want me too. That's why you have my mind twisted around your finger.

Look at how your cock stands up straight, rock hard, veins popping, basically bulging out, for me. Those silky drips of pre-cum are your sign to give that devilish cock what it wants. Your immortality lies in my pussy.

Let my pussy milk that cock, please, Daddy.

Stop teasing me with your head. My pussy is so sensitive. I can feel your throbbing tip pushing my wet lips apart, searching for my clit - your next victim on my poor body.

The little hole at the top of your cock is tickling my clit. Oh fuck, yes, Daddy...

The way the bumps of your head hit and bounce on my pussy just drives me crazy - like a car absorbing shock over a speedbump; the impact of your cock slipping and sliding is sending ripples of satanic desire throughout my body. I'm infected by you.

Your cock, pushing against the entrance of my pussy, breaking through to my ribbed walls...always shocks me. Fuck you're huge, Daddy. I didn't know the devil had such a colossal weapon. Stretch out my pussy, please.

Make my walls mould to your cock. Fuck me, pleaseeeeeeee...

Lay it all out on me. The lust. The desire. The frustration. The longing. The guilt. The anger. The sadness. The hunger. The madness. The paranormal need.

Satiate yourself with me. Using me. Taking me.

Owning me.

Own me, Daddy.

Fuck, it's the same. The same scenario plays out in my head. I fell, helplessly, into this fantasy of ours.

I see you, holding my hip with one hand, and the back of my neck with the other...looking deep into my eyes, our lips clashing, our foreheads sharing sweat as you fuck me, deep and slow at first. Diabolical and evil groans escape your mouth as your cock attacks my pussy.

It isn't enough. My dripping cum wasn't enough for you. I had to be flooding you with it. As you regain consciousness and the devil roars within you, the once deep and slow thrusts have become more rough and fast. Aggressive. Forceful.

Your hands dig into my skin, clasping at the joint, taking big grips of my hip into your massive hands. I feel my body release from the counter and slam against your pelvis. You force my hips back and forth. Only moments ago, your pelvis thrusted deeply into me, but now my whole body was being shaken like a ragdoll on your cock. I was your little fuck puppet.

Your hunger doesn't get satisfied, it only grows, like a demon inside you. I feel your cock, growing. Fuck, Daddy. It's so deep. The tip is shooting up my abdomen and out my skin, like a snake trapped in a sack.

Look at it. You want us to look at it together.

Look at how your massive cock breaks through my small wet lips and my tight hole, now collecting the evidence of my desire for you.

The sight of you taking me - taking what is rightfully yours - breaks me every time. I can't stop cumming on your cock. I can't. I'm sorry.

I can't get you out of my mind. It doesn't matter if we don't talk anymore. Doesn't matter if we never see each other again. I don't care if you milk me to death.

You are always in the kitchen, making devilish twisted love to me, fucking my pussy to oblivion. They won't be able to recognize my body under the layers of your thick cum.

In my head, that scene never ends. It repeats, over and over again.

I watch as you cum deep inside me, making me beg you to let us cum together. And even after creaming your cock with my abused pussy, it isn't acceptable for a devil like you.

You take your long fingers and shove them inside my dripping pussy. You hold the cum inside me and twirl your fingers, coating my walls with your precious, forbidden seed.

You watch as I shake and squirm around your fingers, but they don't budge. You have them shoved inside me, forcing the cum to do its job.

You could have left it up to nature. But no. At that moment, consequences and biology were thrown out the window. For a brief moment, you want to speed up the process. Force it.

Breed it.

You were breeding my pussy. And that little devil inside you, the demon that wants to suck the soul out of me, is making your fingers curve into my g-spot, causing me to cum as you forcefully breed me.

Oh my god, Daddy.

Your maniacal laugh tortures me. "There is no room for God here, little girl. No one can save you anymore. Your body and soul are mine. I'm immortal. That's a long damn time. And not a second will go by where I don't torture that pretty little pussy of yours."

We stayed there, my legs barely spread open, utterly exhausted. You stood, one hand cupping my face, thumb digging into my sweaty cheek with a monstrous smile on your face, pupils dilated abnormally. My eyes follow the gaze of yours, fearful of what drew such attention.

A mixture of my cum and yours, was oozing and dripping down. You had done it. The devil's deed was done.

You own me.

Forever.

If it's not in the kitchen, it's everywhere else. There isn't a place in this entire, constantly expanding universe, where you don't own me and my pussy.

I consent. I'm yours, infinitely. Take me, forcefully.

***