The Devil Owns the Night Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,254 Followers

Her eyes pressed shut, the drumming in her heart rolled on like something on an assembly line, Sylvia pressed her face down on the bed and muttered a groaning response to the invading prick. She stuck her ass upwards and Thad grasped her waistline and watched as his cock pumped its way with a slow, steady rhythm in and out of her. He exhaled deeply with each thrust he gave to her. His arm muscles stood out as if he were lifting weights. Sylvia had a bull's eye curlicue type of tattoo on her waistline spreading down to her ass cheeks; the design showcased her bum as Thaddeus drove more and more of his cock between the centre of her ass cheeks. She brought both hands up and helped spread her ass cheeks for him. In no time he was increasing his rhythm and pounding her cunt like he really wanted to.

"Ahhh ... Ohhh ... Fuck me, you're killing me! Oh God, you're killing me!"

Sylvia screamed more and more as Thaddeus's means of fucking became fast-paced and frantic. He stood on a crouch above her now, his hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up from the bed while his pelvis didn't lose their rhythm or slow down their pace at all. The groans coming from the bed sounded like it was going to break apart very soon and spill them both to the floor. Thad really wouldn't have cared if it did. All he knew was fucking this mature pussy that was before him.

"It should have been your pussy last night," Thad grunted the words into her ear. "I should have ... fucked your pussy instead!"

Sylvia, who now was pushing her ass back at his dick, moaning from each effort of his cock slamming down at her, replied, in the midst of her delirious excitement: "Uhhh ... you're fucking it now! Fuck it!"

She could hear his cock squishing inside her pussy each time it drove deep inside her. She was sensing a strong feeling inside her. It was building like a rampaging wild fire, one that threatened to consume her as long as she remained where she was. Such a feeling she swore she'd never felt it before. Or if she had, its been so long she doubt she could recall what if felt like the first time. But now here it was coming before her eyes. Her cries went in tandem with the throb of his cock filling her cunt, consuming every space there was. Thaddeus leaned forward over her and balanced his weight with one hand on the bed while the other grasped and squeezed her breast. At one moment he thrust every inch of his cock deep inside her and kept it there like that. Sylvia cried from the punishment, her feet beat a Morse code on the bed.

"Tell me why you don't want me to see your husband?" he asked the question amidst grunts. His inched his cock a few inches out of her then pushed it back inside once more and left it there.

"He's a son-of-a-bitch!" Sylvia blurted. "I wished I'd ... UHHGGHH ... I'd never gotten married to him!"

Thaddeus took his hand off from squeezing her tit downward between her legs to massage her clitoris. He was still driving his cock inside her at the same time nibbling on her ear lobe. That rampaging fire she'd been feeling deep inside her gut was suddenly going hotter to searing heights. Sylvia felt every muscle in her body tense up and then flex together as if she was been squeezed in a vice-like grip. A roar came from within her as she experienced a tremendous wave of orgasmic delight. Her body shook from the crown of her hair down to her feet as she collapsed face forward on the bed. Thaddeus was by now biting the flesh on her neckline as he too fell on top of her, still he continued driving his cock in and out of her. He sat up and pushed her legs apart and thrust his prick between her cunt's lips. Sylvia lay there taking her punishment, her body still reeling with shock from the climax she'd just had.

When the moment came for Thad to climax, he whipped his cock out of her and jerked each spurt over her buttocks, loving the trajectory they made as they splattered over her ass cheeks and waistline. When he was done, he fell to the bed beside her, gasping from the energy he'd just let loose.

Silence befell the room except for their breathing.

Suddenly his phone began to ring. Thad looked at where he had left it at the bed's headboard before he'd gone to take a shower. He reached across and picked it up. He didn't recognise the strange number calling but he wasn't all that surprised when he heard Constance's voice at the other end of the line.

"Hello daring," he said into the phone after she'd made known who was calling.

"How're you doing, babe. I'm missing you deeply over here."

"Yeah, I can tell from the sound of your voice. Are you having yourself a good time over there?"

"Paris is a drag," she complained. "Johnny's the one who's having all the fun. I took him to a water park this morning and when we left, he said he didn't want to return home anymore. Can you believe that?"

Thad laughed, his hand grasped Sylvia's ass and squeezed it while he listened to Constance talk about the time she's having across the world from him. It was good to see she was smiling now unlike back then when they were worried about her son and it felt like she was going to break down any minute. He could picture her right now lying on her bed half naked, pressing her tits while wishing he was there beside her. How he wished he was too. He would have been there fucking that hot body of hers rather than being stuck in this job of his. He definitely needed to think about travelling abroad one of these days.

"Thad, did you hear what I just said?"

His mind bounced back to the present. "Uh ... no, no, sorry, I was thinking of something else. What did you say, babe?"

"I said that I'm coming back home tomorrow," she declared.

DAMN! WHAT THE F—

Thad shot up from the bed and sat forward, clutching the phone to his ear. Sylvia watched him but didn't say anything.

"Did you just say you're coming back here tomorrow? Was that what you said?"

She practically screamed with happiness through the phone. "Yes, darling. I'm coming back tomorrow. I can't wait to have you in my arms again."

"Emm ... what about Johnny? Shouldn't you be with him over there?"

"I've hired an au-pair to look after him. I probably won't stay long, just long enough to spend some hours with you and maybe sweet-talk you to coming back here with me."

Shit! Thad thought quickly, running strategies and quick-thinking plans in his mind. Now wasn't one of those times he wanted her around, especially not with Blondie out there searching for him. How the fuck was he going to talk her out of it?

"Constance, I don't think now's a better time," he said the words carefully, not wanting her to get the wrong impression of what he meant, but not really knowing how else to put the words through. "I've got some type of work I'm handling down here, and ... well, I wouldn't want you to get in the middle of it."

Now she was concerned. "What type of work? What are you talking about, Thad?"

"I'm saying I'd rather you stay there in Paris and don't come back, and least not yet, till I tell you when."

"I don't like the words you're using, Thad? What sort of trouble are you in?"

"Nothing serious, babe. Just got some police headache that's kicking back at me, that's all. I wouldn't want you here seeing me in the midst of things."

She was silent for a couple of seconds, then, "What sort of trouble are you having, darling? Tell me what it is."

Thad was getting irritated with her questions. There she was halfway across the world over in Europe throwing questions at him like she was the police or something ... like they were married already. He was on the brink of exploding into the phone, telling her to mind her business and her son's and not to bother about coming back home to him for now. Except he couldn't bring himself to admit to such. It wasn't her fault for being worried about him. Aside from his Aunt Agnes, he couldn't recall the last time any other woman ever felt worried for him.

"Babe, please, just listen to me—"

Except she wasn't anymore; her mind was made up. "Thad, I have to go now, okay. But I'll be there tomorrow evening. Take care, darling."

She gave him a kiss then the line went dead. Thad held his phone before his face as if speculating she would call in the next second or two to rescind her journey back here. He waited for almost a minute and when no such call came through, fell back on the bed with his phone on his chest, and sighed tiredly. He could have uttered a curse, but even that wasn't going to solve anything. Sylvia rested her head on her elbow and looked at him.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"A misunderstanding," he said. "Something small I hope isn't going to turn out big before the day's over." He turned on his side to face her, balancing his head too on his elbow. He traced a finger down the centre outline of her tits; she shivered from the touch, smiled like he was tickling her.

"If I'm going to take this case of yours, there's some things I need to know about. Mostly concerning you and Kayla. Hope you're not going to give me a hard time with that?"

She shook her head. "Roger, my husband, was the one that brought me into this lifestyle. He thought it was a way of improving our lifestyle, especially since the kids—Kayla and her brother, Josh—were both grown-ups now and both of them in college. We were sort of bored and I guess I too wanted something—anything—that would get us feeling for each other once again. We enrolled into some swingers' convention and one thing led to another, we got to sampling black men, or rather, I did, and I started loving it so suddenly. Things changed after I hooked up with Pimp Zee. He sort of got me rolling, but by then Roger was getting cold feet. He didn't want me involved with blacks anymore and I told him that wasn't going to happen. He's never been happy with me since then, and he got even madder when he found out Kayla too had been dating blacks in college. He practically flipped over the first time she brought a black friend home with her."

"How about your boy, Josh? What's his stand in all of this, or doesn't he know?"

"Josh knows, and there's something more Roger knows less about Josh—he's up in Stanford and he's got a Latino girlfriend."

"Your man got beef with Latinos too?"

"I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does. He used to be a puppy dog, but now he's got so much on his mind, we seldom sleep together anymore. But that's something we've been doing since we started swinging and I was getting my rocks off cuckolding him." She giggled at the memory of this. Her hand rubbed the growth of hair on Thad's chest as she recalled the past for him. "We had us some good times back then. I'd never been so sexually satisfied when with black men. They opened me up and now I guess I'm just so addicted to anyone of them I'm with. That includes you."

"I'm honoured. Tell me about Kayla. How did she get to be involved in it?"

"One time Zee was fucking me at home, I didn't know she'd returned home and was standing out the door watching us. She was still there by the doorway rubbing her clit when Zee came in me. I confronted her about it, but the slut said she was going to tell her Dad where we'd been fucking—in the bedroom. I never knew then she knew everything about what Roger and I had been doing prior to that time, and she told me Josh knew too. How that came about, I'll never know. Except somehow Roger and I weren't been careful as we thought we were. When later I told him about it, he made it like I was the one who told them. Anyway, Kayla wanted in on it, or else she said she was going to blab to the neighbours. That was how I got to introduce her to Zee."

"Aside from that, you can't think of any other reason of why she might have been kidnapped, or by whom?"

"No," she shook her head. "Kayla's such a good girl. A little stubborn and rambunctious, yes, but she'd never do anything bad to harm anyone or give anyone cause to hate her. Not unless they're after that cat's collar of hers."

Thad furrowed his brow at this. "What you mean the cat's collar?"

"I mean Elsa. She's got a diamond-studded collar Roger gave Kayla when he brought the cat home to her. She usually keeps it in some pouch bag or something when she's not being playful with Elsa. Can't really say where. When I saw the cat, I was surprised she wasn't wearing it."

"Oh Shit!" Thad exclaimed at the same time jumped out the bed and ran out of the room. Sylvia, frightened, sat up and yelled at him what the matter was. Thaddeus wasn't gone for long. He went into the kitchen searching through the basket when he dumped his clothes meant for laundry. He found the clothes he'd worn yesterday that he'd set to chuck in the washing machine later on, glad that he hadn't done so yet. It took him a few seconds to unearth from his jeans' pocket the velvet pouch bag of last night and returned with it to the bedroom to show it to Sylvia. Her eyes lit up when she held the punch bag in her hands.

"Where did you—"

"In a trap box under your daughter's bed," he said. "Whoever had taken her last night knew about it because they'd searched inside and found it empty just like I did. Can you think of any place she might have hidden such?"

Sylvia shook her head. "Unless at home."

"This is all the more reason why I need to speak with your husband, Sylvia. Whoever's taken her is probably after that diamond stud. I wouldn't know for real, but it's a start."

"Well, a good thing it's Sunday. Roger doesn't usually have much place to go to on such days."

"Then we'd better hurry off then before he does," Thad comes off the bed and helps her down.