The Devil Within Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah tempts her father to the point of no return.
2k words
4.53
23k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah spent the whole night tossing and turning. She twisted in her bedsheets and whimpered as visions of red, glaring eyes infiltrated her dreams. A dark, twisted voice began whispering thoughts into her ear, and she let out a low moan. She shook her head because she knew that it was wrong deep in her subconscious. A hand clasped around her throat, and her eyes shot wide open, but she didn't see anything around her throat. Sarah reached over for her bedside lamp and clicked it on hastily as fear wound through her. When she looked around her room, she didn't see anything out of the ordinary, and Sarah breathed a sigh of relief until she looked down at her throat and saw red marks in the shape of a hand and knew that it had been no dream.

**

The next day Sarah spent trying to get rid of her uneasiness. She felt out of sorts, and she didn't know how to get rid of the feeling. She remembered her dream vividly and felt embarrassed. She had dreamed of her daddy doing naughty things to her, and she felt sick to her stomach, but she couldn't deny that it also led to a tingle somewhere else. She had surmised that she had grabbed her own throat in the middle of the dream, and that's where the marks had come from. Sarah completed mind-numbing tasks for the church for the rest of the day, thinking that would get her out of her mood. She felt lighter coming home from a good day of church work and knew she had reaffirmed her faith in Christ again.

A ding reverberated from her purse as she let herself into her parents' house. She took her phone out and saw it was a message from Clarke.

C: Want to come over tonight?

A shot of arousal went through her when she remembered what they had done the last time they were together. At the same time, a pang of anger was also there. It was partly Clarke's fault she felt so sexual all the time! These dreams she was having! All this tension in her body! He was the reason it had ignited in her, and she wished she could just feel normal again. Her fingers flew over the keys as she replied to her fiancée.

S: I can't tonight, babe. Mother is at a conference. Daddy's all alone, so I'm making him dinner.

C: I'm all alone, Sarah.

Her lips tilted in a smirk even though she was still a bit angry. She could just imagine the puppy dog expression he was wearing on his face.

S: I'll make it up to you.

C: You better!

**

Sarah took off all her clothes and was just about to put on a long, summery dress and see if her father was home. Instead, her nipples tightened, and she felt a gush of wetness between her legs. Her mind, which had been thinking of dinner recipes, instantly went to her father. She bit her lip and imagined her daddy the way he had been in her dream last night. Muscled, virile, and erect with a thick, long cock.

"Fuck," she whispered as she imagined what he could do with said cock. She shook her head repeatedly to try and dispel the thoughts, but they remained. When just moments ago she had been a good daughter, now things were different. All she could think about was making him crazy with lust. For her. His daughter.

She bent down and rifled through one of her dresser drawers filled with swimwear. She bypassed all the one-pieces she had and finally found the hidden treasure. She had never worn a bright red bikini because it showed off too much of her body and filled her with shame. She wasn't filled with shame right now, though. A devious smile crossed her lips as she put the swimsuit on. She went over to stand next to her mirror and surveyed her body in it. The triangle top covered her nipples, and that was about it. The bottoms were equally skimpy and left all her ass exposed. When she bent over, the material wedged itself in-between her pussy lips.

A mischievous smirk spread across her face. "Let's see if daddy can ignore this."

**

Sarah sprinted down the stairs as soon as she heard the front door open. Her tits bounced in her top and almost escaped as she made her way down. Her father put down his briefcase and turned around.

"Hi, baby. How -- "his words tapered off as soon as he got an eyeful of what she was wearing.

"Sarah." Her father's voice rang through the foyer.

"Yes, daddy?" she said innocently as she batted her eyes at him.

"What in the world are you wearing? Go change this instant!"

"I thought I would take a swim before making dinner, daddy. I know the swimsuit is a little indecent, but it's the only one that fits me right now!"

Her father just stared blankly at her, and she wet her lips as she continued, "I can't help it if my assets are big, daddy."

Her father cleared his throat. "It's not right for a father to see his daughter in this way, Sarah."

Sarah placed her hand on her father's arm. She rubbed his arm and moved behind his body to massage his shoulders. "You're so tense, daddy. Let me help."

As she began to loosen the knots in his shoulders and his body relaxed, he let out a quiet grunt. The noise instantly made her think of what her father would sound like when he fucked her like an animal.

"Daddy," she whispered into his ear.

"Hmm?"

"Those feelings are back again. The ones we talked about yesterday. I can feel them overwhelming me," she said as she let her lips drift dangerously close to his neck.

He abruptly turned around and moved away from her. "Is that why you're wearing that swimsuit? I don't want to hear about any feelings like that!"

Sarah pouted. "I'm sorry. I can't help it! They overwhelm me and don't go away until I get relief!" She started to move her fingers down her neck and over her nipples. She circled one bud and then the other as he watched her.

Her father shook his head. "Stop it! You have the devil in you, Sarah!"

"You must have the devil in you then too, daddy."

"What?"

She pointed down at his trousers, where a very noticeable bulge had drawn her attention.

He looked down and immediately covered it with his hand and looked ashamed. "I'm sorry. It must have been the massage you were giving me."

Sarah took a few steps until she was eye-to-eye with her father. "Let me help you with that."

"Child, I don't know what is going on with you, but it has to stop! This instant! God is watching!"

"Then God can watch me suck your cock," she purred. Before he knew what happened, his pants were unbuckled and unzipped, and she had her hand massaging his clothed-covered dick.

"Mm, daddy. You must be happy to see me!"

He let out a groan and tried to move away. Sarah took it upon herself and shoved his boxers down while she grabbed hold of his cock so he couldn't move away.

"Fuck," she whimpered. "It's so big!" She let go of his cock and watched as it rebounded with a slap against his stomach.

She dropped to her knees. She didn't give her father a second to protest before wrapping her lips around the purple helmet.

"Mm, daddy," she said as she traced a circle around his tip with her tongue. "Fuck, you taste good."

He started to thrust his hips forward before he tried to move away again. "Sarah! No! This is wrong! You're my daughter! You're engaged! I'm married -- to your mother!"

With every objection that came out of his mouth, she slipped more of his cock into her mouth.

"I don't care, daddy. I want your fat cock to explode in my mouth. I won't stop until it does."

Her father groaned loudly. She knew she was getting to him. The fight was going out of him slowly. But he still tried to pull away and began mumbling, "Forgive me, Father."

Sarah pulled down her bikini top until her large tits sprung free. "Like these, daddy?"

He looked down at her breasts and let out a growl. She knew she had him then. "Does mom ever suck your cock anymore?"

"No. She thinks it's disgusting to do that."

"I don't, daddy. Use me. Shove that cock into my throat and fuck it."

He let out a primal roar and shoved his cock all the way down her throat. She let out a gasp as he face-fucked her.

"Is this what you want, you little slut? For me to sin?" his voice came out gravely and like an animal.

"Fuck yes, Sarah. Just like that," he said as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth at a rapid pace. He dove a hand into her white-blonde hair and snared in in a fist. He tightened his hold until tears sprang to his daughter's eyes.

She moved her mouth up and down his thick cock before pulling back. "Yes, I'm a slut! Keep fucking my throat with your big cock, daddy!"

He canted his hips, so more of his cock went down her throat. "Oh yeah, my little girl can suck a cock. Fuck." He closed his eyes as he kept thrusting into her mouth.

She pulled her lips off his cock and shoved her bikini bottoms to the side so he could see her pussy. "Like this view?" she asked as she shoved three fingers into her sopping cunt.

"Sarah," he moaned. "What are you doing to me?"

"Making you sin." She continued to suck his cock until the only noise heard were slurps as Sarah hungrily sucked his rock-hard dick. She took him out of her throat and spat all over the length of his dick before rubbing it in. "Your cock tastes so good, daddy."

"Your throat feels like heaven, baby."

Sarah took the hand that wasn't fucking her pussy and moved it down to his bloated balls. She moved her mouth down and sucked one of them into her mouth.

"Fuck!"

"You like that, daddy? You like your slutty daughter sucking this cock?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Fuck." She mumbled as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy while she played with her clit. "This cock is going to make me come all over my fingers!"

"You like daddy's thick cock?"

"Yes! I want it in my cunt! Fuck me, daddy!"

Her father groaned. "Oh shit. I want to spread your legs and fuck you like the little whore you are."

"Yes, daddy!" Sarah screamed as her orgasm tore through her. "Fuck! Oh yes, I'm cumming!"

Her father took his cock out of her mouth and began to jerk it. "I'm going to come on your face. I'm going to paint your face white with my load."

He tipped his face back and let out a growl as he started to come. "Take it, Sarah!"

She stuck her tongue out to catch some of it in her mouth. That only made him come in thicker and longer ropes.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he jizzed all over Sarah's sweet face.

She continued to take his load until he was exhausted, and the final spurt was on her cheek.

"More, daddy. Fuck me."

"I can't."

Instead of answering him, she took his cock and placed it right at her entrance.

"No. Sarah, don't," he said halfheartedly.

She didn't listen and was about to impale herself on her cock when they heard a car in the driveway.

They looked at each other and hastily picked up their clothes before darting upstairs.

**

Sarah just might lose her virginity in the next chapter ;) Would love to hear your thoughts on if it should be to her father, Clarke or someone entirely different. Thanks for reading!