The Devil's Bargain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a short walk from there to my house. Angel held my hand all the way. It was so odd that I felt ... disconnected.

I stopped at the foot of my driveway.

- "Are you sure, Angel? We don't have to do this."

She squeezed my hand a little tighter.

- "You seem like a really nice guy, Daniel. You've given me several opportunities to back out, even though I don't want to. I can't talk to you about my arrangement with Tansa, but that's not really something you need to worry about."

- "It just ... it seems too good to be true."

- "Keep that attitude for tomorrow." said Angel. "Be very careful. But for tonight ... let's just enjoy each other."

She didn't sound like a hooker. I have to admit that I had no idea what a hooker would sound like, except for portrayals in books or movies. Angel just seemed ... kind. Considerate. And willing.

I opened the door, and Freya met us there, her tail wagging.

- "Oh, he's so cute!"

- "She." I said. "Her name is Freya. I should've asked - are you OK with dogs?"

- "She's a border collie, right?" said Angel. "I've heard they're really smart. And a lot of work."

- "You have no idea." I was actually relieved that Freya wasn't reacting negatively to a stranger in the house. She certainly knew that we were talking about her, and seemed to like it. I took the dog out into the backyard for her last pee. Angel came along.

- "How old is she?"

- "Six."

After her pee, Freya was expecting her night-time routine, so I had her sit on the landing while I went downstairs and hid a few of her favorite toys. Angel was fascinated.

- "So she knows which toys are missing?"

- "And how many." I said. "In the morning, when I come down, she'll have them lined up on the carpet. She'll be lying here beside them, waiting for me to tell her how well she did. She gets a treat, and then we go for her morning walk."

- "That's so cute!"

- "Yeah." It was, I suppose. I still had mixed feelings about it, though. "Okay, Freya!" I called.

The dog sprinted down the stairs, rounded the corner, and immediately sat down in front of us. Her eyes were alert, ready for the game to begin.

- "Four." I said. I held up four fingers, as well. I don't know if Freya recognized the word, or could count fingers, but she knew darn well how many of her toys were hidden. She would find them.

I led Angel back upstairs. Only halfway, I realized that I should have let her go first, so that I could check out her backside as she climbed the stairs.

- "Would you like a drink?" I asked her.

- "Water, please. And maybe a glass for you, too. We may need it."

She was so practical. Calm, and sensible. Meanwhile, I had no idea what to do. Angel could sense my awkwardness. She went down the hall, and located my bedroom. She didn't say a word about how small it was.

Instead, she took the water glasses from my hands, and set them on the night table. Then she placed the bag with the condoms and lube beside them. Had she been carrying it this whole time?              

She then took my hand, and led me to the edge of the bed, where she sat me down.

- "You have nothing to worry about, Dan. Can I call you Dan?"

- "I prefer it, actually."

- "Good. You just relax, because everything is going to be fine. Better than fine. I'll just close the door, here, so that Freya doesn't come to ... investigate."

- "She won't. I think."

- "Just in case." said Angel. "I understand that it's been a while for you."

- "More than a while."

- "Right. So ... if you don't mind, I'll take the lead at first - until you decide that you want to."

Angel stepped back, so that we were separated by about four feet. Then she slowly began to remove her clothes.

Her movements were relaxed, but deliberately slow. Languid. Or languorous - I'm not sure which word is more correct. She made eye contact with me fairly often, and smiled to let me know that it was perfectly okay for me to watch her, with lust and anticipation in my heart. It was an incredibly sexy striptease - but wholesome, not sleazy. I'm not sure that I'm describing it properly.

Angel wore pretty pink underwear. She took the time to adjust her bra, and then her panties, letting my anticipation build even more. She wasn't being coy, or playing the temptress; she'd made her intentions very clear, and now she was simply giving me time to feast my eyes on her.

She removed the bra, revealing beautiful plump breasts that swept apart, their erect nipples pointing in different directions.

- "Wow." I said. I couldn't help it.

- "You like them?" she said. "I always thought they were my best feature."

- "They're wonderful. But your face is your best feature."

She smiled. "What a sweet thing to say." Angel reached past me, and took one of the pillows from my bed. She placed it on the floor at my feet, and then knelt on it.

"Remember ..." she said. "Let me lead for a bit. Okay?" She placed her hands on my knees, and then ran her fingers up my thighs. Rather than tease me, she reached for my belt buckle and undid it. Then she opened my pants, and pulled down my zipper. She wanted my pants off, and I lifted up to let her pull them over my hips.

Angel ran her hand over my boxer briefs, tracing the outline of my erection.

- "Mmm ..." She made an appreciative noise for my benefit. Once again I lifted my hips so that she pull my underwear down.

She took a long, unapologetic look at my hard cock before taking it in her hand, and stroking it from root to tip. With her other hand, she gently supported and caressed my heavy balls.

I could only hold my breath as she leaned forward and breathed on the head of my cock, and then extended her pink tongue to give it a lick.

Six years is a long time. But I'd also never been with a woman as beautiful as Angel. She was visually stunning, and I hardly dared to move as she dipped her head and took me into her mouth.

She licked, and gently sucked, and then bobbed up and down, taking more than half my length. Then she pulled back.

- "You can touch me too, Dan." she said. She took hold of my hands (which had been gripping the bed sheets), and lifted them, gently placing them onto her breasts. Her skin was impossibly soft and smooth ... and warm.

"Don't worry about anything. Come when you're ready. I know you'll last longer the second time."

The second time. This gorgeous woman had promised - several times - to have sex with me all night long. Her wonderful breasts were in my hands, and she immediately resumed bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

I palmed her breasts, and rubbed my thumbs over her nipples. But the sensations from her mouth were more than I could take.

- "Angel - I'm ... close."

She didn't pull away. I erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

I raised my hands to the sides of her head, to stroke her nearly-white hair. Then I pulled her closer, tilting her head back just a bit, so that I could kiss her.

That wasn't quite enough. I helped her to her feet, and then stood as well, peeling off my shirt. I wanted to hold her in my arms, and feel her naked body against mine. Her soft breasts pressed against my stomach. I kissed her again.

- "Thank you." I whispered.

- "You're very welcome."

We lay down together on my bed, and I held her close again. I kissed her for a while, and then began moving my hands down her body. Then I followed those with my lips. Her body was incredible. She even smelled wonderful.

"You don't have to do that." she said.

- "Didn't you say that I could take the lead when I wanted to?"

- "I did say that."

It had been a long time, and I doubt that I had ever been a virtuoso at eating pussy, but I did my best. I ate her slowly, with attention to detail. We had time, and I wanted her to enjoy it, rather than trying to stampede her to orgasm.

I think she did come - or perhaps she just faked a little one, to humour me.

"Mmm. That was nice." she said. Then she reached for the box of condoms, and pulled one out. "I think we may be ready for one of these."

Angel went down on me again, to make sure I was wet and fully hard.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

- "On top." I said. "At first, anyway." Despite having come once already, I wasn't sure that I was going to last all that long unless I paced myself.

She rolled the condom on me, and then straddled my hips. She kept eye contact with me as she rubbed the head of my cock between her labia, and then slowly sank down on me.

It was ... exquisite.

- "You're amazing." I breathed.

- "I'm glad." she answered. What an odd thing to say.

Sensing my mood perfectly, Angel rode me slowly, gently rocking back and forth. I put my hands on her hips, helping her find the ideal pace. I couldn't resist fondling her dangling breasts, though.

I was happy to be joined this way, lying back and letting my hands roam, all the while looking at her beautiful face. Never in a million years would I have ever guessed that my evening would end this way.

Angel could read the expression on my face, could see my open adoration. She lowered her head a little, as she blushed prettily. Then she surprised me by leaning forward, to press her lips to mine.

I turned her onto her back, and re-entered her in the missionary position. I wasn't going to last as long this way, but it was a beautiful sight, and an amazing sensation. I might have managed twenty strokes before I groaned and filled the condom with my seed.

I rolled off, and lay down beside her. I hadn't felt this good in ... I couldn't remember. Angel let me put my arm around her, and she scooted closer so that I could hold her.

I might have dozed for a while, but I definitely woke up when I felt her lips around my cock again. To my surprise, she got me hard again rather quickly. Angel produced another condom, and then looked to me for direction.

She was surprised when I sat on the edge of the bed, and had her stand her in front of me, facing in the same direction.

- "Back up just a bit ... there. Now you can sit down ... ahh."

Angel could use her legs to lift herself up and down, assisted by my hands on her hips, or even under her backside. She could also simply sit and squirm, while I kissed her neck and shoulders, and caressed her breasts.

- "Mmm ... you can pinch my nipples a little, too - yes, like that." She seemed to enjoy this position, and showed her appreciation by turning her head so that she could kiss me.

Of course, the sap eventually rises, and lower nature triumphs. We got progressively more excited. I stood up, and turned us around, so that she could lean on the bed while I thrust into her from behind. With a good hold on her hips, I was able to slam into her repeatedly until the pressure built up and I experienced my third orgasm of the night.

This time, Angel slipped out of bed. "Bathroom." she said.

- "En suite." I said. "Big room across the hall."

She came back with a wet, warm cloth, and proceeded to wash my cock and balls.

- "That was the master bedroom, wasn't it?" she said.

- "Yes."

- "But you don't use it?"

- "My wife died there." I said. There were other bad memories that I associated with that room, but I didn't mention those.

- "I'm sorry." said Angel.

- "Thank you." I don't know what it was about her - Angel was only here because she owed some weird debt to Tansa. But she'd made me feel like a man again, and she'd also gone above and beyond what I supposed was necessary. She'd kissed me, several times. From what I'd read, professional sex workers considered that more intimate than fucking.

And she was kind. It was in her eyes, in the way she'd responded to my dog, and in the way she was treating me. I didn't know how to tell her that I appreciated it, without making it much too strange. So I went down on her again.

She tried to resist, half-heartedly, but I easily overcame her objections. I honestly don't know if she faked another orgasm, or really had one, but she immediately reciprocated in kind. I let her bring me back to full mast. But I didn't want to come that way - I figured that I only had one more ejaculation in me.

I sat on the bed, and had her sit atop me, with her buttocks resting on my legs, and her legs wrapped around me. It's not a great position for deep penetration, or for energetic fucking, but it's shockingly intimate, face to face, hands-free ... and you only have to look down to see everything.

She was blushing again, which she hid by burying her face against my shoulder, or by kissing me.

Again, you can only do this so long before you want a lot more motion. I put Angel on her back again, and thrust faster and deeper. I tried my best to memorize a mental picture of her beautiful face and body before I came again.

Even as I spurted inside the condom, I knew that it would be for the last time tonight.

Angel did, too, but she was sweet enough to lie beside me for a while longer, as I gasped for air and prayed for my heartbeat to come down.

- "You have to be very careful, Dan." she said. "If you make a deal with her, you have to read everything five times - and then once more before you sign. Add as many conditions as you can think of. Ask questions. She'll be evasive, but she can't lie to you directly."

My mouth was hanging open.

- "Why ... why are you telling me this?" I asked. "Aren't you ... with her?"

Angel smiled at me. "How do you think I know Tansa? You're a very nice man, Dan. You made this night very pleasant for me." She leaned closer, and whispered in my ear. "And in case you're wondering, I did come. Twice. " Then she leaned back. "Thank you."

- "Angel ... how can I help you? What can I do?"

- "I'm fine. It's kind of you to offer, but I don't need help. I do have to go, though."

She got out of bed, and dressed. I started to get dressed as well.

- "Do you need me to drive you somewhere?"

She stepped closer, and raised her hand to touch my cheek.

- "You're a sweet man, Dan Pilgrim. Don't change too much."

There was a car waiting for her outside, parked in my driveway. Angel didn't look back. She climbed into the car, and drove away.

***

Freya didn't care that I'd had an epic night of sex. She wanted her treat, and she wanted her walk, plus whatever game or challenge I'd devised for her entertainment.

I probably let her down, because I couldn't devote my full attention to doggie world. I was thinking of Angel, and Tansa, and what I was going to do tonight.

But I felt wonderful. There was life in me again. Could fantastic sex do that?

I brought Freya home, served us both breakfast, and came to a decision. I called my supervisor, and told her that I wouldn't be into work today.

- "You okay, Dan?" she asked.

I didn't lie to her. "I don't think I'm sick, Holly, but I don't know where my head is right now. I have a feeling that if I came in today, I wouldn't get anything useful done."

- "Take care of yourself, Dan." she said. "We can survive one day without you. See you tomorrow?"

- "You will. Thanks, Holly."

I had lot of thinking to do.

You already know that I don't believe in God, or the Devil. But sex? That's a different story. To me, sex has an extraordinary importance - mostly because I haven't had all that much.

My parents made sure that I remained a virgin for as long as possible. I studied my ass off in university, so that I could get a decent job and move away from them. Instead, I got my degree in mechanical engineering, and was offered more scholarships.

It was more than enough to get me out of my parents' house. My sister had married, and moved about two miles away. I accepted the scholarships, garnered a few more fellowships, and moved to Toronto - just far enough away from my parents.

I worked hard. This was my escape route, and I couldn't afford to fail.

I also met Cathy. There weren't many women studying engineering; it was still a stupid male-dominated area. My peers were interested in studying, and drinking. Many drank themselves into near-comas, and delighted in finding out afterwards what - or who - they had thrown up on.

Cathy was a bright girl, but a gentle soul. She recoiled from the fifty idiots who crudely propositioned her, and gravitated to me - probably because I felt 'safe'. She began to lean on me, emotionally (she too was far from home).

She 'needed' me, she said. I was happy enough to be a Good Samaritan, but I would have preferred to be wanted. When I asked her if I was some kind of crutch for her, Cathy broke into tears.

I think she felt guilty, so she agreed - or decided - to have sex with me.

It was a disaster.

Two clueless virgins, and a great deal of pain. My cock wilted as I realized that I was hurting her. It was just about as bad a first experience as you could possibly imagine.

We tried again, with some alcohol to help us along. It hurt her again, and I just couldn't sustain an erection. That was the end of our relationship and friendship. We were simply too embarrassed to look at each other.

I managed to get my ME (some institutions still call it a Msc). I did well enough to be recruited. One of the Big 3 car companies wanted me.

I moved again, into a furnished apartment, and went to work. I applied myself - I really didn't know any other way. My first reviews were glowing.

A lady in my neighbourhood introduced herself. Her name was Jill, and she was a little older (early 30's?), but very friendly. She invited me over for coffee on a Thursday evening, and we got along surprisingly well.

She asked me over again on Sunday afternoon. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I ended up sitting on her sofa with my pants around my ankles and her mouth around my cock.

Jill, it turned out, had an oral fixation. She sucked my cock again on Tuesday night, and then Thursday night as well. On Sunday, she blew me again, and then allowed me to fuck her. After my tragic, traumatic failures with Cathy, it was absolutely glorious to be balls deep inside Jill.

That became our routine, our schedule. Blowjobs on Tuesdays and Thursdays (sometimes more than one, because if she sensed that I was hard again before I left, she would happily go down on me a second time). Sundays began with a blowjob, but she would allow me to return the favour, and then we would fuck (again, sometimes, more than once).

This wonderful state of affairs lasted for six months, until I spoiled it. I went to call on her on a Saturday afternoon, only to discover that I wasn't the only pitcher in her bullpen, so to speak.

Jill had never said a word about us being exclusive. I should've guessed, I suppose; I would've happily fucked her seven days a week, and twice on Sundays, but she'd kept me at arm's length, and held me to her schedule.

I had no hard feelings. But I was young and idealistic. I wasn't prepared to share.

We had a mixer at work. One of the junior engineers, Brandon, brought a girl with him. I thought that she was very appealing, and that she was far too fine for a pervert like him. Apparently, she agreed with me.

- "Hi." she said.

- "Hello."

- "You've been staring at me."

I had zero skills. My total experience with women consisted of Cathy and Jill.

- "I'm sorry. It's just ... you're very attractive."

She looked me over thoroughly, while I tried to decide if I should smile at her or not. Finally, she shook her head.

- "I may regret this, but ... here's my number. Call me."

She handed me a business card.

Connie Kovacs

Dunn, Prosper and Dunn

She was gone before I could say anything more.

I thought about her for a week, and finally decided to approach Brandon.

- "Hey - that girl you brought to the mixer? Is she your girlfriend?"