The Devil's Bargain Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,307 Followers

Her technique wasn't especially good, but her aggressiveness was simply off the charts. Kim attacked my cock. She was persistent, too. Seeing that I wasn't about to come right away, she fondled my balls and even tweaked my nipple. She wanted me to come - and she got her wish. I warned her of the impending explosion, but she kept me in her mouth and happily swallowed my load.

- "Nice." she said. "I like to take the edge off, the first time."

She stood again, and peeled off her panties, which were now visibly damp. Then she climbed back onto the couch, but this time, to sit on the back and corner.

Kim smiled at me, and slowly spread her legs, resting one foot on the back of the couch, the other on the arm. It was an incredibly lewd display. Her pussy was clean-shaven... and practically drooling.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

Well, she had invited me back for dessert. I stood and untangled my pants and underwear, taking them all the way off so that I wouldn't trip over myself. I took off my shirt, for good measure.

Kim was grinning widely as I knelt on the couch and approached her. It was an awkward position, though, on my hands and knees, with my neck bent back at an uncomfortable angle.

Instead, I slid my hands beneath her splayed legs and up her back, and lifted her. I was only intending to shift her onto the couch, but I discovered just how light she was. It was child's play to lift her right off the couch. She squealed, and her hands went to the back of my neck as she tried to hang on.

I had a sudden impulse, and gave into it. I carried Kim on my shoulders - but instead of her sitting behind my neck, she was in front of it. Her pussy was right in front of my face. I gave her an experimental lick.

- "Ah! Are you serious!" she said.

I wasn't going to be able to hold her like this for long, but I decided to give her a good tongue-lashing while I could. Kim had two fistfuls of my hair, and her legs were hooked around my back. I'm not certain how good it felt for her, but it was certainly blowing her mind.

I eventually had to put her down. I placed her on the couch, on her back, and went back to eating her pussy. I took my cue from her, and wasted no time teasing her. She was very talkative as I pleasured her.

- "Yeah - unh! That's the good stuff. Unh. I knew you'd be - unh!"

She was very loud as she came, too.

She had me sit down on the couch again, and once more straddled me, this time sheathing my cock inside her. She was very, very wet, but I was surprised, nonetheless; she was so small, I had worried that she might have trouble taking my girth. But Kim started happily bouncing up and down.

- "Oh, yeah! I knew you'd have a great dick. Damn! Ask me how I knew, Dan."

- "How did you know, Kim?"

- "Because I've been watching you since I started work. I knew you'd be good. But - fuck me! This is great!"

Monica had liked it hard and fast - but she was a hardbody. Kim was tiny. But she was a sexual athlete, too. She leaned back, and then lifted one leg over my head, spinning around in the process.

She turned onto her hands on her knees, presenting me with her ass and gaping pussy.

"How 'bout this way?"

I hurried to oblige. Kim had been wise to suck me off, first. I felt like I could fuck her forever, whatever the position. She asked for faster, and harder. I did my best to oblige.

She was so keyed up, she came a second time. I kept pounding her from behind until her ass cheeks looked like I'd been spanking her. Finally, I shot another load inside her.

- "Damn..." she said.

- "That was..."

- "Outstanding."

Fair enough. I was about to say that it had been a workout, but if she thought it was outstanding, I wasn't about to disagree.

"I still can't believe that you ate me standing up. That was incredible."

Kim confessed to me that someone had done that to her before. One of her lovers had held her up while he ate her pussy - only she was upside down, so that she could suck his cock at the same time.

- "While we're on the subject of other lovers..." I began.

- "You have another girlfriend? Or two?"

- "One. For now."

- "I kinda thought you might. But... you want to do this again, right?"

- "Go out for dinner?"

She grinned. "Yeah, we can do that, too. I was thinking more of the 'dessert' part."

***

Mom's neighbour three doors down, a fifty-ish fellow named Ron, also had a dog. Freya and I frequently ran into Ron and Izzy, a Lab-setter mix. The dogs got along, and Ron was quite happy to have someone to talk to. We started walking together regularly.

Willy was a bit older, and recently retired. He had two dogs, a black Lab and a chocolate lab. When Willy started walking with us more regularly, we began to attract more attention - four dogs will do that.

Willy also knew about a spot down by the creek, where there was a fence with a gate. The area beyond the fence wasn't huge, but we could let the dogs off the leash so that they could play and run around. Okay, it was probably illegal - don't tell on us.

***

I was busy once again. I had to stay on top of yard work if I wanted to go to Jimmy's on Tuesdays and Thursdays, see Brenda on Sundays and Mondays, and fuck Kim on Wednesdays, Fridays, or Saturdays.

Truth be told, I preferred Brenda. There was no pressure. She was delighted to see me at the restaurant, but also happy to just have me come over to her place and watch TV.

She continued to try and educate me about the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, Amazing Race, and America's got Talent (or the Canadian version). I began to wonder if the people on those shows were more real to her than the people she worked with.

On the other hand, Brenda turned out to have an oral fixation that rivalled Jill's. We would sit on her couch, and watch a program. Her hand would inevitably creep into my pants, and she would start stroking my cock. At the next commercial break, she would lie down, with her head in my lap, and start sucking me.

If the show was compelling, she would watch, using her hand (and the occasional lick or slurp) on me until the next commercials. If the program was dull, she would concentrate on blowing me, and even try to take me into her throat.

She would also make love to me afterwards, in her particular warm and affectionate style. I wanted to show my appreciation (with an ulterior motive - to see her dressed to the nines again), so I persuaded her to go out with me late on Saturday night.

I took her to a dance club. It was too loud for me, and I didn't recognize any of the music, but Brenda smiled as she swayed on the floor, and pressed her ass against my growing erection. Dry-humping on the dance floor.

- "Dan!"

Someone grabbed my shirt, and shouted in my ear to make herself heard. Yes, it was Kim. Sometimes, coincidence rules.

I introduced her to Brenda, and Kim presented her date, a guy named Roger. Is it fair to say that I disliked him at first sight? I didn't care for the way he was leering at Brenda.

To be polite, we had to join them in their booth, and have a drink. It was possible - just - to have a conversation there. It didn't bother me all that much that Kim was out with another guy. She hadn't even blinked when I told her that we wouldn't be exclusive. Since then, we'd fucked at least six times.

Unfortunately, nature was calling - loudly. I had to piss. I excused myself, and went to the bathroom. When I came out, Kim was there.

- "Hey." she said. "Linda is really pretty."

- "Brenda."

- "Right. I just wanted to say... I'm happy to see you."

I didn't understand why Kim would be waiting for me, in the hallway outside the washrooms. And if she was here, then...

I went back to the booth as quickly as I could.

Roger was sitting close to Brenda, with his arm around her. He was whispering in her ear. She didn't look too happy about it. I held out my hand, and Brenda took it. I helped her out of the booth.

- "Hey, man." said Roger. "What's the problem? We're all friends here."

- "No." I said. "I don't think we are."

We left. The moment we were outside the door, Brenda put her hand on my arm.

- "I wouldn't have -"

- "I know." I said. "I'm sorry that I left you alone with him."

I took Brenda home. She needed reassurance, and that led to us making love in her bed, and holding each other close until the early hours of the morning.

On Monday morning, Kim found an excuse to get me alone.

- "I'm sorry." she said. "I didn't know that he was such an asshole."

- "Roger?"

- "I told him that you and I had had sex... and I may have said something about how good you were. You know - to encourage him to try harder. But he seemed to think that since I'd fucked you, then he was entitled to bang your date."

- "Really?"

- "I'm sorry, Dan. I didn't realize that he was such a dick. I'm done with him."

She sounded sincere.

- "Okay, Kim."

- "We're alright?"

- "Yes."

- "Still on for Friday night?"

- "Alright."

***

I'd advertised my house for rent. There were a few nibbles, which meant that I had to keep the place absolutely spotless for viewings. Most of the callers were real estate agents who wanted to 'help' me rent or sell my house, or else buy it themselves.

One had an unusual request.

- "My client is a university professor." she said. " He'll be coming from overseas, but not until June. Could I take a video of your house, and show it to him?"

I liked the sound of her voice. "Could I have a copy of the video?" I asked.

- "Oh. Oh, of course. In case my client doesn't rent your house, you could use the video to advertise it to others."

- "That's what I was thinking."

- "Would you be willing to wait a week or two before you post it, so that my client would have a chance to decide?"

That sounded reasonable. We made an appointment for her to come over.

I wasn't prepared for the first sight of her, when she got out of her car. Yes, she looked like a real estate agent, in her professional clothing. But she was very pretty. She was about 5'5", with red hair and green eyes, and the kind of perfect features that make you ask 'Why didn't you go into modelling?'.

- "Hello." she said. "Mr. Pilgrim?"

- "Dan."

- "Pleased to meet you. I'm Alanna Morgan." She handed me a business card. "What a lovely neighbourhood. I think I'll have to start the video outside, on your street."

- "Whatever you like. How can I help?"

- "Perhaps you could come with me, and answer any questions I might have."

- "Sure." It wasn't going to be a hardship to follow Ms. Morgan around. She was classy as well as attractive. It was hard to guess her age - thirty-something?

She filmed the street, the front of the house, and even the garage. Then we went inside. She was recording her observations as she went, and it seemed to be pretty positive. She wondered about the empty room across from the master bedroom.

- "It could be a guest bedroom, or a den." I told her.

She asked me to help her take some measurements, including the height of the ceiling. "For Professor Bennett's bookcases." she said.

She was very thorough, filming every room in the house, including the closets. Then we went into the backyard.

"If he does decide to rent your house, would you be willing to explain to my client how to maintain the pool? He's never had one before."

- "Of course."

She had half a dozen questions, all of which were easy to answer. I didn't mind at all. Not only was she a feast for the eyes, but she even smelled nice.

***

The next time I was at Brenda's, I flipped the script on her. Rather than let her play with my dick as she watched her shows, I beat her to it. I got her pants down, and fingered her through an entire episode of Somebody's Got Talent.

- "You know," I said, "you should probably wear sweatpants instead of jeans, if you know I'm coming over. Ease of access, you know?"

Brenda managed to smile and bite her lip at the same time.

***

Kim no longer reminded me of Monica. She still preferred her sex hard and fast, but Kim was remarkably inventive, always finding new ways to get me going, or to simply attack me.

One night, she wore her glasses when we went out. Then, when we got back to her place, she began role-playing. It ended up on the floor, next to her bed, with me trying to pound her into the carpet.

- "Oh, yes - fuck your slutty little secretary!" she howled.

Yes, she was obsessed with sex, but she was also fun to talk to and to go out with.

***

Alanna Morgan called me back.

- "Professor Bennett would like to rent your house." she told me. "Would you be free this week to finish the paperwork? I can send him a copy of the lease agreement, and have him sign it electronically."

- "Whenever it's convenient for you." I said.

- "Tomorrow? About seven?"

I'd done a little thinking about Ms. Morgan. You would think that I had my hands full already, with Brenda and Kim - but I was seriously considering adding Alanna to my little harem.

First, she was seriously attractive. Also, she was very different from Brenda and Kim. If you land on Park Place, and it's un-owned, you buy it... right?

She arrived with a little briefcase, and spread out her papers on my kitchen table. We had the business done in half an hour.

- "You really do have a lovely house, Mr. Pilgrim. I think that the Professor will be happy here."

- "I certainly hope so, Ms. Morgan. I'm sorry - Ms.? Or Mrs?"

- "I'm no longer married." she said. "Miss or Ms. is fine. Or you could just call me Alanna."

- "Alanna." I said. "I want you - One." What the heck. Carpe Diem. She really was quite spectacular.

She didn't gag, retch, or puke. Instead, she smiled at me. "Did you just say...?"

- "I want you - Two."

- "I don't know how to respond..."

- "I want you - Three."

- "Oh, my."

Her green eyes were bright, and she was absent-mindedly playing with her long, straight red hair. The magic was definitely working.

It only occurred to me, just then, that I'd never used the phrases here - inside my own home. My soon to be rented home. Carpe diem? Strike while the iron is hot?

- "Alanna? Would you like to see the master bedroom again?"

- "Is there something you'd like to show me?" she said.

I led her into the bedroom, and had her stand in front of the window overlooking the backyard.

I brushed her long, straight hair aside, baring her neck. Then I leaned forward and kissed her there.

- "Ohh..."

Alanna didn't resist at all as I kissed her neck, then her shoulder. I kissed her cheek, and turned her towards me so that I could kiss her lips.

She let me lead. I caressed her body, outside her clothes, and then unzipped her dress. I stroked her back, admiring her black bra - rather special to go sign a lease.

I gradually removed all of her clothing. Yes, the panties matched the bra. She had creamy, slightly tanned skin, and modest-sized conical breasts with enticing nipples. She'd shaved her pubic hair, but left a neatly trimmed landing strip.

Alanna was naked, with one of my hands teasing her nipple, while two fingers of my other hand were embedded in her pussy.

- "Oh... I've never done this before."

- "So soon, you mean?" Was she having second thoughts?

- "No. I've never... done this in a house that I was viewing."

I put her on her back, on the bed, and knelt between her legs. I don't actually know if I'm particularly good at oral sex - but with the magic phrases, did it really matter? Still, I did my best to please her.

Alanna was the opposite of Kim. She wasn't vocal at all; she also gave off almost no physical hints whatsoever. Was she enjoying this?

Finally, my red-headed real estate agent sighed deeply, and then jerked her hips back - I assume because her clit was too sensitive for me to continue stimulating it.

She stayed there, though, leaving me to strip off my own clothes. Had I already become accustomed to having Brenda reach into my pants, or to having Kim rip my clothes off?

I spat into my hand, and spread the saliva over my cock (Australian foreplay, I believe it's called). I did it again, while Alanna watched, her eyes wide. Then I climbed onto the bed, between her legs, which she obligingly spread a little further.

She let me position the head of my cock against her pussy lips, and rub it up and down a few times. Alanna smiled, and reached back with both hands to grasp the bed's headboard. Was she actually bracing herself?

I entered her, and we both gasped. I was surprised by how tight she was.

I went very slowly, as if I was making love to Brenda. Alanna smiled at me again - but she barely moved.

This was completely new territory for me. Eventually, I decided to go ahead, and simply try to please her as best I could. Slow, and gentle... and then I picked up speed as I felt my own orgasm building.

I grunted as I came inside her. Alanna didn't make a sound.

It wasn't especially awkward afterwards, though. Alanna used the bathroom to 'freshen up', and then put her clothes back on.

- "Could I take you out?" I asked. "Dinner? Saturday night?"

- "That would be lovely." she said. "I'll have to find a baby-sitter, though."

- "You have a..."

- "Daughter. Bailey. She's twelve."

- "You don't look old enough to have a twelve year-old." I said.

- "I'm 38, Dan."

- "You look incredible to me."

- "That's very sweet. Saturday, then?" She let me kiss her, briefly - and then she was gone.

What on earth was that?

***

The dog-walking club was growing. Tracy and Jeff had a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Toby. Sometimes they walked him together, but more often than not, it was one or the other. Jeff was a funny, good-natured guy; Tracy was smoking hot.

Then Sue joined us. She favoured jean jackets and baseball caps, but her dog was an immediate hit. A Chihuahua named Gucci? How could you not immediately fall in love? The Gooch (as we soon nicknamed him) would stand on tiptoe and spin around as he tried to lick the snouts of the other dogs.

Freya seemed to tolerate Gucci; I thought he was hilarious.

The club met in the mornings, before work, and in the afternoons, after work or before dinner. It was a rare day when we didn't have at least three or four dogs.

***

Alanna and I had dinner. She was excellent company, interesting and interested. The Professor had already communicated with her - he wanted to rent my house semi-furnished. After watching the video, he'd decided that there were several pieces of furniture that he wanted to keep, if possible.

Much of our conversation, that night, revolved around the contents of my house. After a reasonably good dinner, I asked Alanna if she wanted me to take her home.

- "Umm... perhaps I should have another look at your house - just to make sure that my client will be... satisfied."

Okay. I was relieved. She wanted to come over.

She made the briefest of examinations of the master bath, and then the master bedroom. Then she stood next to me, only a foot away. The invitation was clear.

I kissed her. She kissed back. I stripped off her clothes. She let me. I caressed, fondled, kissed and licked her. She let me. I went down on her.

By the time I took off my own clothes, I was ready to change things up. I pulled her up off the bed, and sat her down on my lap, with her legs spread wide across my thighs. I lifted her up, and then lowered her onto my shaft.

Alanna didn't resist, but she buried her face into my neck and shoulder. She didn't fuck me, either. She left it up to me to thrust into her from below, and to grab her ass and lift her up and down.

I came inside her.

The mystery of Alanna, though, was only beginning.

***

I saw Brenda at least three times a week. I went to Jimmy's at least once, for the specials, and took her out occasionally. Honestly, though she seemed to prefer having me come over and watch TV with her. I made the sacrifice - but it was a real test when she wanted to watch the Eurovision song contest. She went down on me (as she did virtually every single time we got together), and then we made love.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,307 Followers