The Devil's Bargain Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "If that's what you want."

I wasn't sure what staying over at Kayla's would entail. On the one hand, we could stay up late, talking. She might even open up a little more. She didn't sound angry with me; I doubted that she would invite me to stay over if she was.

It was a somewhat different Kayla who welcomed me to her apartment on Saturday evening. She was wearing a brightly-coloured dress, and she'd put on a little more makeup than usual. She smiled a little more - that is, her eyes seemed brighter, though she still didn't show her teeth.

I'd brought Chinese food. She half-giggled, half-squealed as she took the bag from me. She also surged forward to kiss me on the cheek. It was a little more than fleeting.

- "You're in a good mood." I remarked.

- "Have you seen the fund page?"

I had. It was just over $11,000. Kayla didn't know that $1600 of that was me.

She didn't make mention of the events in her home town. Instead, she served me a plate of Chinese food, and cracked open a beer for me.

- "I feel like celebrating." she said. Kayla clinked her glass of water on my glass of beer. "You've been so good to me, Dan. Every day, I look at my apartment, and I smile. Then I think of you, and I smile again."

- "You make me smile quite a bit, too."

Kayla forgot her teeth, for a moment. She looked happy, though. I'd seen her teeth often enough by now - I didn't react.

- "See what I mean? You start a GoFundMe project for me, you paint my apartment ..."

- "Hey - we painted it together."

Kayla leaned against me. Her head was on my shoulder. But her hand went around my neck, and she pulled my face close to hers. I felt her lips press against mine.

It wasn't just a friendly kiss.

- "Dan ...?"

She wanted a kiss - a real kiss. I pulled her to me, and gently pressed my lips to hers. She teased my lips with the tip of her tongue.

- "Kayla ..."

- "I'm sure. Dan. I want you."

Kayla stood up, suddenly. She took my hand, and pulled. I rose to my feet. She led me by the hand, into her bedroom. She let go of me at the foot of her bed. Kayla climbed onto the mattress, and knelt there, facing me. Then she lifted her dress over head, and threw it onto her dresser. She had nothing on underneath it.

She was slender, and incredibly graceful. There was very little fat on her body. Her breasts were small - less than half a handful - but her nipples proudly pointed to the heavens. Kayla could see my face, and she registered my appreciation of her physique.

- "Not too skinny?"

- "No." I breathed.

She was beautiful. If she had been Kim, or Brenda, I would have thrown her onto her back and plunged my cock into her. But this was Kayla. And that led me directly to a very easy decision.

- "I want you - One." I said.

Yes, I used the phrases. It wasn't because I wanted Kayla for my girlfriend; as I've said, we had very little in common. I was quite sure that she didn't see me as a long-term relationship, either. In fact, I think that I was more of a breath mint, or a mouthwash, to get the foul taste of her previous experience with men and sex out of her mouth.

That was fine with me. Tansa had given me the magic phrases, and I'd insisted that they would make the women I used them on think that sex with me was the best thing ever. Kayla deserved that. I said all three lines.

I took off my shirt, and then my pants and socks. I left my underwear on, and then climbed onto the bed to kneel in front of her. If she hadn't already made up her mind - which I think she had - then she certainly wanted me now. Kayla moved a little closer, and slid one of her knees between mine. Then she knelt a little taller and straighter, so that she could she put her arms around me and kiss me.

She took the lead, at first, because I made sure to let her. The last thing I wanted to do was to come on too strong, or to move too quickly. Maybe the magic helped in that sense as well. Kayla was cautiously aggressive. We kissed, and I let her know with little moans that I appreciated her touch. When she stroked my back, I reciprocated. When she brushed her hands across my chest, I did the same.

She was growing a little more adventurous, and considerably more excited. She had a great little ass that was a joy to hold. Then she slid her hand into my underwear and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. Both of us moaned.

I slowly stroked her inner thigh, and then gently cupped her pussy. She was quite wet already. I slid a finger inside her.

Kayla began trying to peel my underwear off, which wasn't going to work very well in this position. I whispered in her ear.

- "Can you wait, just a bit? There's something that I want to do first ..."

She didn't quite understand what I meant until I lay down beside her, and began to kiss the backs of her ankles.

- "Oh - but ..." she began a mild protest.

- "Please ..."

Kayla had one last hangup: her inner lips were large, even meaty. They protruded well beyond her outer labia, spreading out like wings, or - to use a more vulgar term, like mud flaps. Had she been mocked for this as well?

- "It's very sexy." I told her - which was no more than the truth. I'm not sure that she believed me, but she gasped as I began kissing the backs of her thighs.

It's fair to say that I feasted on young Kayla. She hadn't had enough experiences even remotely like this. I wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible.

- "Oh, my God." she exclaimed, as I licked her protuberant lips and sucked them into my mouth. The hood of her clit was prominent, too, and I gave her little pearl all of the attention it so deserved.

Kayla groaned and collapsed back into her pillows as she came for the first time that night - but not the last, I promised myself.

"Oh, my God." she repeated, more softly. Kayla reached down to caress my hair. "That was ... amazing."

- "I'm glad."

- "Will you make love to me, now?"

- "I'd love to."

Kayla was very inexperienced with men, but she'd been on intimate terms with her vibrator and a dildo. She was easily able to accommodate my length and my girth.

- "Oh, my God." she said again, as I sheathed myself all the way inside her. Kayla's arms held me tightly, and she tilted her pelvis to take me even deeper.

- "You're okay?" I asked.

- "Better than okay." she assured me.

I made love to her carefully, and let her decide when to increase the pace, or the intensity. She was ready for more, in both respects, much sooner than I would ever have expected.

Kayla's arousal continued to build and build. She was sweating a bit, and biting her lower lip. I was more interested in her pleasure than my own, and fortunately was able to last long enough to help her to a thunderous climax.

- "Oh, fuck!" she shouted, just a moment before she came hard. Her arms, legs, and pussy all clamped down on me, and I jetted inside her. She clutched me even tighter.

In the afterglow, she was of course afflicted by her insecurities.

"Was that ...?"

- "Incredible." I said. "You couldn't tell, from my reaction?"

- "I ... I wasn't sure."

- "You're a beautiful, sexy woman, Kayla - and everything that a man could possibly want. And I will want you again, as soon as I recover. You'll have to lock yourself in the bathroom if you don't want to go a second time - and possibly a third."

She smiled, and kissed me. "Really?"

- "Really. You know it."

- "Then I'd better freshen up." she said. With that, she climbed out of bed, and strolled to her bathroom, completely naked and un-self-conscious.

I watched her go. Mother of Mercy.

- "Kayla!" I called out.

She stopped, and turned. "What?"

- "Where's your phone?" I asked.

- "My phone?"

I had her give me her phone, and then repeat her nude walk to the bathroom. Of course she did it wrong, far too conscious of the fact that I was watching her.

- "Come back to bed." I said.

Against Kayla's weak objections, I kissed her, fingered her pussy, and then went down on her again. It took a while for her to forget herself, and to surrender to the sensations, but eventually she came again, digging her nails into my forearms.

"Now go to the bathroom." I said. "And you have to know that I'll be watching your ass as you go."

It worked like a charm. I recorded a full five seconds of her naked stroll. Kayla had long hair that hung down her back, and rolled like a wind-swept curtain with every sway of her fantastic body. Her back was strong and straight, her hips absolutely demanded attention, and her crazy little ass shifted with every step.

Her legs were amazing, too. In fact, she had a fascinating body - and now I had the proof. I made her come back to watch the evidence.

She didn't say anything for the first four views. It was all on her phone, so she had full control of the little video. Her mouth was slightly open as she watched herself walk away.

- "I'm ..."

- "Beautiful." I said. "Hotter than hell, actually."

Kayla grinned, and then turned to kiss me. She tipped over a little, and had to put out her hand to catch her balance - said hand landed directly on top of my refreshed erection.

- "Oh?" she said.

I had her mount me in the cowgirl position. It was still intimate, because she could look at my face as she rode, and I hoped that being on top would make her feel comfortable. She seemed to be enjoying it, but then a strange look crossed her face, and she bit her lip.

- "Dan, can I ask you something? A favour?"

- "Of course."

- "Will you ... make love to me from behind? But gently? And will you stop if I ask you to?"

I understood. Kayla was trying to erase the ghosts of that horrible experience, to replace those memories with newer, more positive ones.

- "Let's try this." I suggested. I got out of bed, and opened her closet door. She had a tall, thin mirror on the inside of the door (I remembered because I'd removed it when we painted her apartment). I angled the mirror toward the bed.

Then I sat on the edge of her bed, and had Kayla stand in front of me. She could see herself, of course, but she could clearly see me as well. I caressed her fine little ass, and then her back and hips. She smiled, enjoying my ministrations.

I slid my hand between her legs, and began playing with her pussy lips.

- "You can sit down whenever you feel ready." I told her. "And you can watch both of us."

- "Mmm. That's a great idea."

Kayla reached back and took hold of my cock, tipping it so that she could tuck it inside her. She sank down on me with a grateful sigh, watching herself in the mirror the whole time. She could see my hands slowly coming around to fondle her little breasts. More important, she could see the expression on my face as we gently fucked in this sitting position.

"This is ... nice." she said.

- "Ready for a bit more?" I asked, after a while. Kayla nodded.

I arranged her on the bed, on her hands and knees, facing the mirror again. Then I knelt behind her.

"Still okay?"

- "Yes." Thanks to the mirror, she could look me in the eye.

I entered her very slowly, making sure to maintain eye contact.

- "You're so sexy." I told her. "Just look at yourself, Kayla."

- "I am. Looking, I mean." That set her off, and she began to laugh.

Mission accomplished. She didn't come in the doggy position, but we had clearly laid that demon to rest. We shifted to spooning, with me behind, gently sawing in and out of her while I reached around to rub her clit.

It had been a very emotional experience for Kayla, as well as a physical one. She fell asleep within moments of her fourth orgasm. I lay beside her, smiling contentedly. It felt good to be someone's angel.

***

Our Thanksgiving dinner wasn't much of a meal, but it was wonderful because she'd gone to so much trouble to prepare it. She wanted to show her appreciation for what I'd done to help her.

But Kayla also wanted a rematch. Only a small part of that was to confirm that our first time together hadn't been a fluke - that she could truly enjoy sex. She made sure of that by riding me reverse cowgirl, without the mirror.

She also paid much more attention to my pleasure, including a long, attentive blowjob that ended only when I came in her mouth.

- "You're a wonderful lover." I told her.

- "Really? You think so?"

- "I know so."

***

"That was a very kind thing to do." said Tansa.

- "What was?"

- "Using the phrases with Kayla. It was very ... selfless."

- "Is there anything I do that you don't know about?"

- "Not really."

- "Damn. I don't know if I'll be able to ever have sex again, knowing that you're watching."

Tansa shook her head. "I'm not watching. I just know. And ... you'll be fine. Speaking of which - I need you to ride with Terry and Nick again. Just don't leave Kayla hanging. She's still the first priority."

- "As you wish." I said.

***

Gabrielle invited me to come visit her and her family for Christmas. I was touched, but I didn't think it was such a good idea. Her sister Martine had met me, but it was too much to hope that her parents would want to meet an ex-boyfriend more than twice her age. Gabrielle had a good heart; she probably suspected that I would be alone for the holidays. I thanked her, but declined.

I got a much better offer from Holly. I'll be spending Christmas with my family. But I'm free from the Boxing Day until the 2 nd . I very much want to see you. Can we make it happen?

That sounds wonderful, I replied. Boxing Day I'm invited to George & Anna's - want to come?

Lisa's parents? Sure. As long as I'm with you, I'm up for anything. I may have some big news ...

I asked George and Anna if it was okay that I was bringing a plus one (which it was, of course; George was especially enthusiastic). He told me that Lisa would be home for Christmas - alone.

- "Without Paul?"

- "Looks that way."

Two weeks later, though, George let me know that Lisa wouldn't be coming after all.

- "Is everything all right?" I asked.

- "Yeah - I think so. Just a change of plans. Bummer, though. You're still good for Boxing Day, right?"

- "Wouldn't miss it."

- "You better not."

Lisa sent me an email, apologizing for not coming home for Christmas. Things to work out, she wrote. I hope that you'll have a wonderful holiday with Holly.

You never have to apologize to me, I answered. Do what you have to, and I hope that all is well with you.

***

Kayla was quiet for a week after Thanksgiving. I called to check up on her.

- "Just busy." she said. "I picked up a couple of extra shifts."

- "Don't overdo it."

- "I won't. Hey - Dan? Could you maybe come over next Saturday? I have the night off. We could watch a movie or something, and you could maybe stay over ...?"

- "Sounds great." I cleared it with Tansa, and showed up at Kayla's that Saturday, bearing a large pizza.

We didn't watch much of the movie. It turned out that Kayla was more interested in the 'or something'. I gave her a massage, and a long session of oral. We made love twice after that, before finally falling asleep together in her bed.

I didn't hear from her for another week afterwards, until she called to make a date for the following weekend.

- "We could have a light meal, or go for coffees or ... dessert, or something."

I didn't have to be a genius to figure out that the 'or something' would be very different this time. On our last date, at her apartment, we'd had sex - but Kayla hadn't said very much. Now she was specifically not inviting me to stay over. She wanted to talk, face to face - and unless I was much mistaken, sex was definitely off the table.

We got coffee and cheesecake, but she barely touched either one. Kayla was clearly preoccupied.

- "I don't know how to say this." she said. "I ... I mean ..."

I gave her time, and concentrated on my own coffee, so that she wouldn't feel pressured. It didn't help.

"I just want to say ... ah ..."

- "You don't owe me anything, Kayla." I said. "We don't have to have sex."

- "What?" She looked stunned, but I knew that I was on the right track.

- "We had sex so that you could regain your confidence - and believe me, you have every reason to be confident. You're going to make your next boyfriend very happy."

Kayla just gawked at me, her mouth half open.

- "What? How ... how did you know?"

- "Sweetheart - it's okay. I'm much too old for you. I'm incredibly honoured that you invited me into your bed. But we both knew that this was only a step for you. And you don't need me for the next step."

- "You're not ... mad?"

- "No. I never imagined you as my girlfriend, Kayla. You're a wonderful person who just needed some support - the same as I did, years ago. I'm happy to think of you as a friend - a good friend - but you have your own life to live."

She cried a bit. "I think that I'll always be in love with you, in a way." she said. That was very sweet of her. Kayla wanted to know if she could see me again.

- "Whenever you need me." I said.

I invoked the broken hearts clause for Kayla, but I didn't think that she would need it. After all, she was the one breaking up with me, in a way. Sort of? Could she still want to have sex with me, but not want to at the same time? It was a bit confusing. I thought about it all the way home without making much sense of it.

I had several questions that only Tansa could answer.

- "We'll talk about it about after Christmas." she said.

- "After Christmas? That's a month away!"

- "I don't want you distracted. I need your head in the game, Dan. I promise - we'll have a long talk in January, and I'll answer any questions you may have - okay?"

I had to be satisfied with that.

My next three rides with Terry and Nick were uneventful - for me. I couldn't figure out why Tansa wanted me there so badly; it obviously didn't matter all that much, in the grand scheme of things.

Then Lily picked me.

It was mid-December, and we were sitting in a very expensive wine bar in North York. Lily was ... odd. Odd-looking, for one thing: she had a very large, high forehead (her centre-parted hairstyle didn't help), a hawk's nose, and almost no chin. That may sound like a terrible combination, but she was surprisingly ... cute.

Maybe I've just done a lousy job of describing her. But I can promise you that Terry and Nick were both disappointed when Lily chose me.

Tansa had forewarned us: "Lily says she's looking for a 'nice' man to take her virginity. But I'm not sure that's what she really wants. This will be a 'handle with care' situation."

When I sat down at the table she shared with Tansa, Lily smiled at me. She had a crooked little grin. She was definitely not shy.

- "Hi, Angel." she said. "Are you here for me?"

Lily was 5'2" - tops. Braless, too - I could see her nipples under her t-shirt, and the little bars piercing said nipples. How many virgins get their nipples pierced?

- "I think you'll be very happy with Angel." said Tansa.

Lily started reaching for Tansa's pen. She was actually about to sign her contract when I put my hand over hers.

- "She doesn't actually have to sign until after - does she, Tansa?"

- "No." said Tansa, with a fake smile. "She has you for 24 hours, first ... Angel."

Lily grinned. "Ooh. He's cute, and gives good legal advice."

Igor drove us to Lily's house in Markham. Her parents were away, as you might have expected. I felt it incumbent on me to give Lily the same warnings that my Angel had given me. Read everything six times, don't trust Tansa ...

- "That's so sweet." said Lily. "Are you really looking out for me?"

- "Yes. I'm trying to."