The Devil's Pact Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's me, I just got in from Phoenix," I smiled.

"Ooh, you have to tell me everything." Her voice became more throaty. "Did you hook up with any hot gals."

Sister Louise was gay. When she was on a mission, she was on the prowl for any hot woman she could trip into bed. When she had saved me from Kurt all those years ago, we had spent a month on a California beach as she slowly put me back together after the ordeal. She showed me a lot of ways to please a woman, and I would always remember our time fondly.

Just like I remembered my time with my husband before Kurt ruined everything. Damn Warlocks.

I told her everything that happened. She became quite throaty and excited when I told her about putting Sally and Raelene under my control and I began to suspect she had her hand between her thighs. She grew angry when I admitted that I had been captured.

"You need to be more careful," she admonished. "You're lucky they didn't know what you were."

"I've never encountered a Warlock that had a partner," I said, feeling defensive. "How was I supposed to know that the wife was in on it?"

"Reconnaissance," Sister Louise clucked. "You assumed she was a Thrall. You need to be more prepared before striking."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Well, it's done. When he ungagged me, I sprung my trap and gave him quite the hit to the head."

"Good," moaned Sister Louise. "Did you fuck him? Did you make him cum in your cunt? Did you stare into his eyes and watch the fear dawn as he lost the fight against his orgasm?"

The only time Sister Louise seemed to enjoy fucking a guy was when it was a Warlock. She got off on dominating them and forcing them to cum knowing they would lose all their powers. "I did."

"Yes, yes," she gasped, then let out a throaty sigh.

"Did you just cum?"

"I did," she purred. "I was a bad nun."

I couldn't help laughing. "Well, I have a feeling you're going to be real bad, soon."

"Yeah, I saw the news reports. This Warlock in Washington State is quite brazen. An orgy in the store and there are some reports that he was having fun at the local mall, too."

"Well, it'll be your turn," I told her. "Unless there's another Warlock out there."

"It's really the Archangel's decision. I just go where Gabriel sends me."

Someone knocked at my door. "Sister Theodora?" a woman with a thick, Hispanic accent called--probably Esmeralda.

"I have to go. A parishioner is here. God be with you if the Ecstasy falls on you."

"He will," Sister Louise answered. "And this Warlock will learn about consequences when he cums in my pussy."

I laughed as I hung up. Sister Louise would teach this Warlock the depth of the mistake he made by selling his soul to the Adversary.

Chapter Two

I should have known when He took my virginity that I was lying with a Living God. But it took the Miracle to awaken me to that truth.

--excerpt from the Journal of High Priestess Daisy Cunningham

Mark Glassner -- South Hill, WA

A lifetime of speeding had prepared me to drive my Mustang recklessly. Mary held onto the "oh, shit" handle--I wasn't sure what the handle above the passenger seat was for, but that's what my friends and I called it. You held onto it when the driver was taking turns way to fast while yelling, "Oh, shit!" in terror as you prayed your friend wouldn't get you killed.

Mary punched my arm as I roared out out of the housing development onto Shaw Road. "Jesus, Mark, are you trying to kill us?"

She was mad so I slowed down to just fifteen over the speed limit. I almost missed yesterday when she was under my power, but we couldn't really love each other if she was my slave.

"Better?" I asked.

"A little," she groused. Even angry, she was beautiful.

We made good time zipping down 39th Avenue and reached the South Hill Lawn & Care. I parked the car and we made our way through the store--reeking of paint, chemicals, and sawdust--and into the warm, damp greenhouse attached to the side of the building. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers and the acrid scent of fertilizers.

I was searching the rows of flowers, looking for the yarrow I had bought here just a few days when Mary nudged me. I looked over at her and she pointed down the end of the row. There stood two beautiful, eighteen-year-old identical twins. They were both blonde, one had short hair and the other a long braid. Short hair wore tight, white shorts that clung to her boyish hips and a pink tank top that exposed the beautiful slope of her perky breasts. The one with braids wore a button up, blue blouse with ruffled sleeves and a tight, dark blue miniskirt. Both girls had gorgeous, skinny legs. Behind them shopped a man and woman, maybe their parents.

The father was a big, blond man with a fit, athletic build that made him look younger than a man who had two teenage daughters should. And his wife was a stunning, brunette bombshell. She wore a tight, red tank top striped with white chevrons, her breasts filling the shirt out nicely, and a pair of skinny jeans that hug her ample curves like a second skin.

"What do you think," I asked Mary.

"Mmhh, I'll take the wife and you can have the daughters. I want to suck on those titties. They are as big as Desiree's."

"Naughty filly," I laughed, putting my arm around my girlfriend.

Her hand reached down and patted my growing erection. "Horny stallion."

I led Mary down the aisle. "Hi," I greeted, holding out my hand; the father took it, shaking with a firm grip. "I'm Mark, and this is Mary."

"Oh, I'm Cathy Cunningham," the wife said. "This is my husband, Jim."

Jim grunted; it may have been a greeting.

"Don't mind him, he's shy around strangers. And these are our daughters: Daisy and Rose," Cathy continued. The one with short hair turned out to be Daisy and with braids was Rose. "It's been so much easier to tell them since they've hit puberty," Cathy joked. "When they were little, they just had to wear the same clothes. And now they're off to college."

The two girls blushed and glanced furiously at their mother. "Mom!" they exclaimed in embarrassed exasperation.

"You have two beautiful daughters," I complemented. "And Mary and I would love to see their titties."

The girls blushed even more red. "C'mon girls," their mother urged. "Show them your titties." Jim glanced in shock at his wife but did not object.

I pulled out my phone, snapping some lovely pics as Daisy pulled her tank top off and Rose began to unbutton her blouse. Daisy's bra was white with a little pink bow between the cups and she reached behind her back to unclasp her it. Daisy's perky, round breasts were exposed while Rose was still struggling with the little buttons on her blouse. Finally, Rose unbuttoned her shirt and her bra turned out to be lacy and purple and clasped in the front. Her tits spilled out just as perkily as her sister's.

"Aren't those some beautiful tits?" I asked.

Mary licked her lips.

"Oh, sweeties, they are beautiful," their mother cooed.

"Yeah," Jim muttered. "Th-they're beautiful."

Both girls blushed, please and embarrassed, and relaxed, beginning to lose their self consciousness at being topless in front of their parents and complete strangers. Growing confident, they struck poses, thrusting out their perky tits.

"Holy shit!" a man gasped behind us.

Fuck, I was so excited by the twins I had forgotten to secure the garden area. A Lawn & Garden employee in a green apron gaped at the topless twins. A nametag declared him to be Victor, Garden Center Manager.

"You, Victor, lock the garden center up, tell anyone there's a spill that needs to be cleaned up!" I barked.

"Yes, sir," Victor gulped and scurried off to follow my orders. Fuck, I loved my powers.

"Why don't you take off your bottoms," Mary suggested.

"Why would we do that?" Rose asked.

Mary frowned and glanced at me.

"Everyone, do what Mary says," I ordered. "So, bottoms off girls. Let's see you naked."

"Yeah," their father grunted, his cock was tenting his pants as he eyed his half-naked daughters.

"Sure!" Daisy exclaimed, kicking off her tennis shoes, then bending down to pull off her white socks.

"This is so wild," Rose smiled as she unzipped her skirt.

Daisy wiggled out of her tight shorts. But it was Rose who undressed faster this time, her skirt falling to her feet and then off came her purple panties, exposing a blonde furred muff. Daisy finally peeled out of her shorts and pulled off her white panties; she was shaved bare, her slit tight.

Mary slipped behind Cathy and pressed up against her. "Relax," Mary whispered into Cathy's ear and pulled Cathy's sundress up over her body.

For a woman that bore twins, she was in amazing shape. Flat stomach, curvy hits and large breasts contained in a blue, strapless bra, and a matching, blue thong covered her pussy. Mary kissed her neck and reached behind the woman to release the clasp of her bra; Cathy's magnificent breasts spilled out, the mother's nipples were the same shade of dark pink as her daughters.

"Daisy, Rose, have either of you ever been with a girl?" I asked the twins drinking in their nubile bodies.

"You mean lez out?" Rose asked.

Daisy nodded eagerly, "We love to lez out! We do it with all our girlfriends."

"What?" gasped Cathy as Mary's hand slid into her panties. "I thought you girls hadn't had sex, yet."

Daisy rolled her eyes. "Lezzing out isn't sex, Mom. It's only sex if a guy sticks his dick in your cunny."

I looked from one twin to the other. "You girls ever lezzed out with each other?"

Both of their faces mirrored disgust. "We're sisters," Rose said, "that's disgusting."

"Tell your daughter's you wanna see them fuck," Mary whispered into Cathy's ear, her finger fucking Cathy's cunt underneath her blue thong.

"Oh, baby-girls, lez out for Momma," Cathy moaned.

The girls looked at their father, who rubbed his cock through his jeans. "Oh, girls, you're so beautiful."

Rose looked at her sister, playing with her braid. "Daisy, I have jilled off thinking about you," she admitted, face reddening.

Daisy squealed and threw herself at her sister, kissing her over and over. Between kisses, she exclaimed, "I...have...flicked...my...bean...thinking...about...you!"

My cock was hard, watching twin sisters make out, their breasts pressed together. Their hands ran up and down their youthful bodies, groping tight asses and perky tits, while their tongues explored each other's mouths. Their thighs parted and each girl shoved a leg against her sister's crotch. Rose's cunt rubbed on Daisy's thigh, and Daisy's cunt on her sister. They moaned, grinding on their sisters as their orgasms built.

Mary's dress was off now, and she was sucking on Cathy's round tits, wearing only her red panties. Mary kissed down Cathy's taut stomach and knelt before her. She grabbed Cathy's blue thong and pulled it down, exposing a small patch of brown hair. Cathy gasped and jumped as Mary's tongue buried into her snatch.

"Oh, wow," Cathy moaned. "Oh, wow! That's...that's amazing."

"See, mom," Daisy panted. "Lezzing out is soo much fun!"

"It is!" Cathy moaned.

Daisy ass flexed as she rubbed her cunt on her sister's thighs. "Oh, Rosie, I'm gonna cum!" The twins bucked against each other, moaning and kissing, as they came together. "Wow, we should have lezzed out together years ago," Daisy murmured to her sister, who just nodded her head.

"Which girl do you want to fuck?" I asked Jim.

"I..." Jim trailed off, staring at his nubile daughters.

I nodded, "I get it. How can you choose? You love both your daughters. So, I'll pop Daisy's cherry and you'll pop Rose's." I held out my hand and Daisy grasped it delicately and I led her a few feet away. She kissed me, her mouth hot and her tongue writhed about my tongue.

Jim swallowed. "Okay," he muttered. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a large cock and stumbled towards his daughter. "Oh, Daddy, is that for me?" Rose asked, staring hungrily at his dick.

Daisy rubbed my cock through my jeans. With a snap, she deftly opened my pants and pulled out my dick, stroking it softly. I ran my hand up from her hip, across her lean side and grasped a perky, full tit. Daisy moaned throatily into my lips as I fondled her breast and played with a hard nipple. God, I had to be in this hot, young slut. I broke the kiss and turned her around and shoved her against a table. Her slim ass wiggled before me and I rubbed my cock across her tight, wet slit.

"Please!" Daisy begged, "Stick it in! I'm so wet!"

I found her tight opening and rubbed my dick against her labia, brushing her hymen. I found her opening, pressing forward, her hymen blocking my progress. I gripped her hips and shoved in hard and slow. The hymen held for a second and then ripped and my cock was buried into her tight, deflowered cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Daisy cried in pain and pleasure. "Oh, shit! So thick!"

I pulled my cock back, pink staining my shaft, and thrust in slowly. Daisy gave another grunt of pain. I reached around and played with her nipples and slowly her cries of pain transformed into pleasure, her hips bucking beneath me.

"I'm going to ride you, Daddy," cried out Rose.

Jim was lying on the floor. Rose was lying on top of him, making out with her father while she rubbed his cock on her pussy. Then she rose up, grasped her daddy's shaft, and aimed it for her pussy. She slowly lowered herself on the dick, pausing as her hymen resisted, and then her cherry was popped. With a groan of pain, she sank down the shaft. Rose rested for a minute, panting as she grew use to her dad's large cock in her tight pussy. Then she raised up and slid back down, slowly riding her father.

"Oh, Rosie!" Jim moaned. "Oh, god you're tight, Rose! Fuck, this is amazing!"

"Daddy, Daddy!" Rose panted, riding him faster. "I love you, Daddy!"

"Fuck those little whores!" Cathy moaned. "Fuck my baby-girls! Fuck their naughty pussies! Oh, crap! I'm there! God, I'm there!" She bucked on Mary's face as she came. Mary stood up, slid off her red panties, and then pulled Cathy down to the floor where they slipped into a sixty-nine.

Daisy was moaning wordlessly as I fucked her harder and harder. Her cunt rippled on my cock as she came. I kept fucking her, pulling on her nipple as my pink-stained cock plunging into her pussy over and over. She was bucking wildly back into me as a second orgasm rolled through her. The velvety tightness of her cunt milking my cock was too much, and I came hard into her womb. Breathing heavily, I rested in her cunt and watched the other two couples.

Mary and Cathy were writhing on the other's faces, moaning and licking and finger-fucking. Rose was bouncing hard and fast on her dad, perky tits swaying and jiggling. "Oh, Daddy!" moaned Rose. "Pour your spunk in my pussy!" Rose writhed as she came and her father groaned. Then she collapsed on her dad's chest, kissing him as his cock, covered in pink froth, popped out of her pussy and white semen slowly trickled out of her tight slit.

The four of us now watched Mary and Cathy eating pussy. Mary was on top and her ass writhed on Cathy's face. Cathy was gripping her plump butt, pulling her down into her face. Mary had two fingers in Cathy's cunt pumping away.

"Oh, my god!" Cathy shrieked, and bucked beneath her. Cathy was fucking her face into Mary's vulva and Mary spasmed as she climaxed on Cathy's face.

Mary rolled off Cathy, who stood up unsteadily. She looked at Daisy and then Rose and smiled. "My little girls are women, now," she said in wonder. She opened her arms. "Come here, girls."

Rose stood up and stumbled to her mother. I pulled out of Daisy with a sucking pop and she walked gingerly to her mother. Cathy embraced both daughters, pulling them to her. She kissed Daisy and then Rose on the lips. Cathy was pushed back into the wall and each little minx wrapped their legs about one of Cathy's, and rubbed their cum stained pussies on their mother's thighs.

"Oh, lez out with Momma!" Cathy moaned, cradling her daughters.

"Remember when we did this with Sally last week?" Rose asked her sister.

Daisy gave a wicked giggle. "Yeah! I'm still not sure how we all fit in that bathroom stall. But it was a lot more fun then English!"

"You were this close to me," Rose whispered, "and I was to scared to do this." She reached out, and placed her hand on her sister's ass, squeezing gently, and leaned in to kiss her. Daisy moved her own hand onto her sister's ass. The sister's broke their kiss, a string of saliva momentarily connected their lips and then, grinning, they hefted their mother's large tits and sucked a nipple into their mouths.

"Oh, my baby-girls!" moaned Cathy, hugging her daughters as they writhed on her thighs. "I missed you nursing at my breasts so much."

My cock hardened, and I wanted to stick it into someone. Like my naughty filly.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

Watching the mother and her two daughters "lez out" was making my pussy drip. I pressed my thighs together, aching for a cock. I glanced at my boyfriend, and his cock was jutting hard and throbbing, glistening with one of the twin's cream. Then I noticed Jim and his cock, also hard, and covered in his daughters cum.

If our relationship was going to work, then Mark and I could have no jealousy. Mark was never going to stop fucking whatever woman he wanted, and he clearly was fine with me fucking any lady I wished. But yesterday, he had ordered me never to find another man attractive.

Only he freed me. I could do what I wanted. Fuck whom I wanted. And Jim was quite attractive.

Mark's eyes fell on me, his blue eyes widening in surprise as I licked my lips at Jim. I could see the confusion, and then the realization set in. I am free to do as I pleased, and he had to live with that. I walked to Jim; Mark opened his mouth to protest.

I shot him a warning glance. Mark claimed we were equals now, and it was time for him to prove it.

He closed his mouth, fear crossing his face, but he didn't object.

"On your back, Jim," I purred. "I want to feel that cock buried in my pussy."

Jim laid back on the concrete without hesitating, his cock rising up, the head angry-purple. I couldn't wait to feel it inside my wet pussy. I straddled his waist, grasping the shaft and guiding it to the lips of my pussy. I groaned, rubbing it around my vulva, questing for my opening. I found it, and I sank my pussy down his shaft.

So wonderful. I gasped and moaned wantonly as the nerves in my pussy came alive with pleasure. I rose up, and came back down, wiggling my hips in enjoyment. I looked at Mark--there was fear in his eyes. He's afraid I'll like Jim's cock more than his.

I smiled at him, putting all my love I could into it. He relaxed. I reached behind myself, and spread my asscheeks. "Why don't you stick that big dick up my ass," I purred at him.

"Sure, Mare," he smiled. "You have a cute ass. You're little asshole's winking at me."

He knelt behind me, his cock nudging my butt, sliding into my crack, and finding my asshole. I groaned as he pushed into my tight hole, and I felt so full of cock. It was wonderful. Pleasure rippled through me, from my ass and pussy, and I moaned like a wanton whore as he penetrated deeper and deeper into me as one hand wrapped around me to grasp my right breast.

"Thank you," I whispered, turning to look over my shoulder and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Mare," he whispered and fucked my ass.

I rocked my hips, savoring the feel of Jim's cock fucking my pussy and Mark's fucking my ass. It took us a few tries to find a rhythm that worked, but Mark was sliding in and out of my ass as I rode Jim's cock, matching my rhythm. It was exciting to feel two cocks stirring me up, and Mark seemed to enjoy it, too.